Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Negative10 Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Top floor of the lighthouse, early morning
    [6]

Staccato stopped his chirping, and hopped next to Faux, peering down the ladder which Faux was speaking towards. The Chatot dismissed the heat coming off of the fire fox beside him, and looked at the Absol whom was returning the gazes. Staccato attempted to smell the death, but he knew that few flying Pokemon had an amazing sense of smell, and he was one of the many with limited. The Music Note Pokemon glanced back to the Absol down the hole, and depended on his eyes to see if it was infected. Nothing hanging off, the eyes look pretty alive, and I could certainly see muscles under that fur. Staccato ruffled his feathers. He still couldn't see how Pokemon could live underneath the sun and rain with fur dragging them down! Feathers were much more easier to lift around.

The Chatot blinked. Such an off-topic thought could be discussed later. He turned to Faux. "Name's Staccato, by the way. It seemed like you were talking to a pair of two," he whispered to the Vulpix, before craning his neck to the Absol and shouting down the ladder. "You're a living breathing one, aren't you? Is there anyone else?" Staccato faced the Fox Pokemon, and lifted his wings in feigned innocence. "Hey, lighten up. Better to be grouped alive and separated dead, right?" The Chatot lowered his blue-and-yellow wings, sighing slightly. Faux's hypervigilance- her weird caution with the area around her- created the sense that she didn't trust any of the living Pokemon around her. Staccato huffed. Hypevigilance my... oh whatever, my ass!

Last edited by Negative10 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Lighthouse | Morning

Ven still seemed nervous even after Faux stopped aiming a possible flamethrower at them. Maybe it was just because of how tense everything was in general since the epidemic. But the vulpix seemed even more paranoid then she needed to be. Or maybe Ven was just an idiot for trusting all these unknown pokemon even if they where alive.

When a new voice was heard Ven crawled along with everyone else to the ladder. Though the other's might be having trouble telling wether or not this pokemon was alive Ven smiled at the sound of two more normal alive heart beats. Before anyone could stop him he grabbed on to one of the ladder steps and hung upside down to get a better look at the absol.

"Ello there, meh name's Ven. It's good tah see mure uninfected. Could yur friend come out of hur hidin place? I can hear her heartbeat." The zubat smiled plainly.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:44 am

Top Floor; Lighthouse | Early Morning [5]

Mist almost jumped when the Vulpix and Zubat dtected her. She slowly slithered out of her hiding spot- staring nervously at the others. "I-I'm... M-My na-name i-is M-Mist.." she gave a soft hiss, her body tensing up, ready at run at the first sign of attack.

'These Pokemon seem okay to trust.' she thought, but she still wasn't sure. She could never be too sure- especially of that Zubat who had a tattered wing. "U-um. I-I'm cl-clean. U-uh Ve-Ven, i-is your w-wing okay? Do-Does it hu-hurt?"

Last edited by Slange on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Top Floor of the Olivine Lighthouse || Early Morning
    Sin looked up at Ven and nodded. "Sin. And yes I am clean. As are the rest of you I can see." He said pulling himself up the ladder so he could be at level with them.
    After getting up the ladder he sat a foot or two away from the new Pokemon he had met. He began going over 2 names he now knew. "We heard fighting. Was there an infected or two?" Sin asked before stretching his shoulders back and letting them fall back again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:11 am

Lighten up? Faux paused for a moment. No one had ever told her to lighten up, especially with flesh eaters running around. "Looks like my social skills have gotten rusty." She figured having other living feel somewhat comfortable was more important than he own selfish desires of keeping her defenses up. There were enough beating hearts in the room to hopefully give some cover. The heat surrounding her slowly dissipated until it was nothing more than a warm air around her. She sat back on her haunches as she observed the four others. It was still hard to believe she had encountered other living souls in this dark and dreary Lighthouse.

With ears pricked and listening out for any movement beyond the little group. Faux gave a glance around the room while the others conversed. Memories flooded into her mind. She could faintly remember a happy Ampharos bounding through the floors, and at night. The light it gave could be seen all the way out to the farms further north. Many a night, the Vulpix had been comforted by this light. She and her former trainer had even did as much as to sit out on the porch to observe the light.

Those memories seemed long gone now. Faux rested back on all fours, and hoisted herself from the ground. She broke herself from the small group and headed towards the nearest window to get a look of the outside world. Through cracked glass, she could see over the tree tops in the distance. For the first time since the Epidemic struck, the Vulpix saw just how ruined the town she had grown to love had become. Down on the ground, it didn't seem as bad as it did as such a high view point. Her ears drooped a bit as her eyes observed bloodied stains on the streets and walls. Many of the buildings had crumbled, and even the earth she was so happily tread had been ripped apart. Rubble was everywhere. The only thing that seemed at peace was the sea. It quietly rocked back and forth, gently beating the shoreline while the world beyond its waters was being torn to shreds. She couldn't help but wonder, had the epidemic made it into the waters to?

Shifting her eyes further out to the blue, something more began to stir in her mind. What if she could make it to an island? If Faux could find an isolated island, maybe it would mean the Epidemic had avoided it? Without inhabitants, the undead would see no use of populating one. Right? Her ears flicked. Unfortunately, she wasn't a water type, or a flyer. Things would be a lot easier if she were. With a huff, Faux reckoned she'd have to try and think of another game plan. For now she turned her attention back to the others that occupied the room.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Top floor of the Lighthouse | Early Morning
    [7]

Staccato nodded in relief as Faux's heat dissolved, and the Vulpix bounded away to the nearby window. The Chatot hummed a flighty tune and turned to the other three Pokemon beside him. "I'm Staccato, a Chatot," he chirped, adding the latter words towards Ven. The Music Note Pokemon looked the living beings up and down critically. Sin was a strong looking Absol... but his kind were rumored to bring disaster. Could that help us, or slowly kill us from the inside? Mist was a skirmish Arbok- surely something so large and powerful shouldn't stutter and look as if something was planning to make a clean kill?

The Chatot stopped his humming. "Yes, there is an infected Pidgeotto just above us," Staccato replied to the Absol's question. He shrugged off the wayward feeling that he was giving information to a stranger; he needed to trust them if survival was key. His eyes hardened with determination. "I tried to fight it off, but this thing is stronger than most of the zombies." Staccato lifted a talon and flicked it. "But I guess if it won't be a match with five against one."

The Music Note Pokemon paused as a thought hit him. If they were to team up, it would be difficult for the lesser infected to bring any of them down, and the stronger kinds could be defended against together. A team... He hadn't had one in a while.

Last edited by Negative10 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Top Floor of the Lighthouse| Early Morning
    "Kind ov, It'z not too bad, I guess" Ven said his tone growing slightly sad for a second. Though it was just the webbing that had been torn from his wing it had also taken away his ability to fly, his ability to manuaver freely as well had been stolen from him. Every stupid movement he had to make was handicapped because of it.

"I'm Staccato, a Chatot," his savior said as Ven crawled back up to the top floor. No wonder the zubat hadn't reconized him. A chatot had never passed through his cave.

"We heard fighting. Was there an infected or two?"

"Yes, there is an infected Pidgeotto just above us,"I tried to fight it off, but this thing is stronger than most of the zombies.But I guess if it won't be a match with five against one."

Ven's ears perked at that, being a team was a new concept to him. It shocked him even more that Staccato had included Ven in this. Zubats were infamous and normally put into the category of weak annoying pokemon. Ven couldn't do anything if he was on the ground so....

"Umm... if ve are going tah battle, could..." he looked down in embarrasment. "Could somevone carry meh?"

(OOC- Hehe I had too much fun w/ Ven's embarrasment)

Last edited by Jirachi on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Image and Location weren't Centred)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Top Floor | Lighthouse | Early Morning [6]

"Yes, there is an infected Pidgeotto just above us," As soon as Mist had heard those words, she shrunk down to at least a third of her size, shivering and shaking in fear. "Th-There's a-a-a i-in-infected a-above u-us?!" she squeaked. She started shaking even more at the thought of said infected suddenly breaking in the windows and scooping her up with it's nasty talons- then flying off with her limp body to wherever the infected swarmed at, while the others slowly feasted on her alive.

"I tried to fight it off, but this thing is stronger than most of the zombies.But I guess if it won't be a match with five against one." Now Mist was scared even more- the thing above was stronger than the average growling, flesh-eating zombie. But then the sound of coming together as a team wasn't such a bad idea... They could all work together to fend off against the infected- and it would be easier to find food, create shelter, etc. Maybe, just maybe, she can learn to trust these Pokemon some more- maybe they weren't so bad after all.

"Could somevone carry meh?" as soon as she heard Ven say that, she perked up and slithered toward him. "I-I ca-can help..." It's not like I'll be useful in battle either way. She was about to say it, when she decided to keep her mouth closed. If she said something like that, these Pokemon really might think she is useless and dispose of her!

Last edited by Slange on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Top Floor of the Lighthouse| Early Morning
    "Yes, there is an infected Pidgeotto just above us," Sin turned his attention to the Chatot as he said this and instantly began thinking about what a flying type was strong and weak against. After these thoughts subdued he looked back to the Chatot, Staccato,he had said his name was."I tried to fight it off, but this thing is stronger than most of the zombies.But I guess if it won't be a match with five against one."
    A team... Sin thought. he couldn't help the grin that began to spread across his face. He shook his head and the smile subdued but lingered,regardless. "That sounds like a wonderful idea." Sin replied. "I know an electric type move so that my help."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:04 pm

"I can offer some assistance too," Faux took a glance to the roof as she spoke. Still half expectant that the flyer was going to random dive in through the ceiling and commence an attack. She was thankful to know two attacks that could be used at a distance, especially the powerful Flamethrower the Fox Pokemon prided herself with. It had saved her many a times in heated situations, and while in the presence of others. She only hoped it could help them to some sort of degree if they were attacked. Without a solid plan to rely on. She knew very well she'd be hanging around Olivine for a while longer. If by some chance she could accompany these few living souls. She'd be happy to admit that it would pull a bit of weight from her shoulders. At least it would provide her with someone to talk with.

Faux had examined the outside world enough. It was nauseating to see the town she had grown to love turned upside down. Hoisting herself from her spot near the window. She made her way over to join the small group of Pokemon. The Vulpix sat with her eyes exchanging between the others within the room. "Anyone have any ideas how to get rid of it?" Waiting around for something to attack wasn't one thing the Fox Pokemon was fond of. It was hard to having the thought in the back of her head that she'd be eaten alive if she wasn't careful, but waiting for an opponent to make a move? It had proved frustrating in the past. Then again, sometimes the waiting had paid off. It was simply the feeling that she was being viewed as a prey item that she couldn't stand. It mainly angered her,which is why she really turned up the heat when she encountered the undead.

(Ooc; I gots me some writer's block, sorry guys. D; )
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:08 am

[ooc: Growlthoven = Beethoven]
    [8]

Staccato settled down in the circle, humming a quiet Growlthoven to help the brain fluids to move. "Simply flying up to it is out of the question, me being the only one able to fly (at the moment), so I suppose luring onto the roof would be our best bet." But how exactly would they accomplish this 'luring'? The Music Note Pokemon glanced around the group, eying each one carefully. Who would be the lightest... as well as the most productive?

His idea had formed, nagging him and persisting that it should be the idea to be used. "Hey Faux, we can create a lure for the Pidgeotto!" The Chatot clasped his wings together in excitement. "I'll just fly you over to the zombie, and while you focus on attacking it, I'll slowly glide back over to the lighthouse, where we can all then assume attacking."

He paused for a second, taking up his Growlthoven hum once more. "And while we're planning, we should think up of battle positions. Catch my drift?" Sin would obviously be the offensive, and so might Faux. But what of Mist and Ven? The Zubat looked as if he might have a few tricks up his... wing, but Mist... Staccato tilted his head to the side, watching the Arbok. Would she really be of use to them if she was cowering half the time?

Last edited by Negative10 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:18 am

[center]Olivine Team|Top Floor of Light House|Early Morning

"I-I ca-can help..." The shy Arbok said.
    Ven smiled looking embarrased "Thank yah mizz," He crawled up Mist's back up to her head and was shoked by her heart beat. She was either really excited or really scared, and considering how she was acting he put his berries on the latter.

"Dun't vorry 'bout it. Ve'll be fine." Ven said trying to reassure the Arbok.

Staccato immediatly taking up the role as a leader began to discuss what they could do, Ven didn't say anything to the flying comment mostly cause there was no need. The bird pokemon did have a point about lurring the undead pidgeotto back to the lighthouse.

"Hey Faux, we can create a lure for the Pidgeotto!" The Chatot clasped his wings together in excitement. "I'll just fly you over to the zombie, and while you focus on attacking it, I'll slowly glide back over to the lighthouse, where we can all then assume attacking."

Ven pircked his ears and let out a little click of approval for this plan.

"And while we're planning, we should think up of battle positions. Catch my drift?"

Ven nodded slightly, he was happy that he had had time to look through the roof's area.

"Maybe meh and Mist can stay behind a wall and v- when you and Faux fly in I can use Supersonic. I don't know if it vorks on undead but itz- it's vorth a shot and the Pigeotto being confused vould give us an advantage."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:00 am

Top Floor | Lighthouse | Early Morning [7]

"Thank yah mizz," she gave a small smile, bending down a bit to help Ven climb up easier. "Dun't vorry 'bout it. Ve'll be fine." Ven's words reassured Mist a little- calming her down. She just hoped that his words were reality.

"Hey Faux, we can create a lure for the Pidgeotto!" "I'll just fly you over to the zombie, and while you focus on attacking it, I'll slowly glide back over to the lighthouse, where we can all then assume attacking." Mist thought about the plan, but while thinking about how it would go, her mind turned to the mistakes that could happen and everything that could go wrong. Her body shivered a bit at the thought. "B-But wh-what i-if..... Wh-What if so-something g-goes wr-wrong?" she asked, visioning in her mind the Pidgeotto suddenly snatching them up, ready to kill.

"And while we're planning, we should think up of battle positions. Catch my drift?" "Maybe meh and Mist can stay behind a wall and v- when you and Faux fly in I can use Supersonic. I don't know if it vorks on undead but itz- it's vorth a shot and the Pigeotto being confused vould give us an advantage." Mist thought. But then- if an undead was confused, what if it made the undead even more crazier and angrier? Making it go on a even stronger rampage trying to kill them. She shrunk a bit, telling herself to only think about the good things. "U-Um.... I-I kn-know Fi-Fire Fa-Fang if that he-helps a-at all..." she said shakily, desperately not wanting to just stand there, useless. But oh Arceus, why did I have to tell them about my Fire Fang? Sure it could burn the flesh of an infected, but... But! Her mind screamed in her head as she tried to not remember what had happened to her trainer.

[OOC: Writer's block, I really hate you. >:Y]
    [Edit! I thought Mist had Thunder Fang, but I completely forgot- she has Ice fang and Fire Fang. ORZ. Sorry 'bout that. Changed to Fire Fang. Will mention Ice Fang later at some points. ;;]

Last edited by Slange on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Sin listened carefully to the plan Staccato was planning. He liked the sound of it but it didn't look like he was paying attention at all. He was gazing out the window making sure their infected friend wouldn't come through the window. "Hm...Two long range moves,a close range move could be risky...Anyone know an ice type move by any chance?" Sin asked looking at the group.

Sin began thinking of his own move set he knew 3 special moves and a psychical move. He didn't like to fight psychically now a days,due to the infection. And since Sin was a Dark type and not a Fire nor Electric type his moves wouldn't be as powerful as when the same type as the move would use them. Sin snapped himself out of his thoughts and looked around at the group. "Well?" Sin asked tilting his head slightly.

Last edited by Latias on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Location not centered)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Faux had been trying to formulate her own little plan while the others boggled their own minds. She was thankful to have two long ranged attacks to rely on. Both her Flamethrower and Extrasensory had always managed a great deal of help to her in the past, and even her Quick Attack provided an extra boost in speed. She always tried avoiding physical contact with the undead, so it was rarely used as an attack these days. She had noticed in the past that fire helps speed up the decay of those wretched creatures. A direct hit of a Flamethrower would hopefully result in a more sluggish zombie. The chiming of her name jerked her from her thoughts, and her eyes quickly moved to the Chatot as he spoke.

"Hey Faux, we can create a lure for the Pidgeotto!" He seemed fairly excited, even going as far as to clasp his wings together. Did he really have such a riveting plan? Staccato continued, "I'll just fly you over to the zombie, and while you focus on attacking it, I'll slowly glide back over to the lighthouse, where we can all then assume attacking." Fly her over? Would he truly be able to carry her? He was a fairly small flyer in her opinion. Faux had her doubts. Just handing her life over to someone as easily as that bothered her. She had trust issues as it was, and being dangled in the air as a lure... well it didn't sit right with her.

It took her quite some time to ponder whether she'd be willing to or not. Her ears flicked. All life had really been since the Epidemic was a big game of hide and seek. When those things found her. If she hadn't of thought fast enough, she wouldn't be standing there. The Vulpix figured if everyone around her was willing to help, then she'd give her part too. "Alright. I'll use my Flamethrower on it, and if it gets to close to us in mid air, I'll try using Extrasensory to repel it... You sure you can carry me, Staccato?" It was the question weighing the heaviest on her mind.

She turned her attention on the others as they too offered ideas. All of them were sounding just fine to her. Mist in particular.

"B-But wh-what i-if..... Wh-What if so-something g-goes wr-wrong?" This was a concern of Faux's to. One mess up, and there was a chance both her and Staccato would end up dead. There was one hell of a fall for her with the Chatot's wings to support her, and then there would be that Pidgeotto. They were swift enough when alive. Now that they were facing an undead one which was much more aggressive, things would be even more dangerous.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 pm

[9]

"Anyone know an ice type move by any chance?"

Staccato shook his head. The Chatot had a great distaste for any and everything related to the freezing temperatures, and using a move of ice would not help his case. He turned to the questioning Faux.

"You sure you can carry me, Staccato?"

The Music Note Pokemon shrugged, before hopping next to Faux and resting on her shoulders. Staccato gently held onto her scruff, and started flapping his wings. Here... we... go! He felt relief wash over him as the two Pokemon hung in mid-air, his wings picking up speed to adjust to the added weight. "Yeah, I think I can carry you." After a few minutes or so, his wings felt as inflamed as if he had used Heat Wave.

Staccato let Faux down, and laid exhaustively beside the Vulpix. "But not more than five minutes, I suppose."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Top Floor of LightHouse | Early Morning

"B-But wh-what i-if..... Wh-What if so-something g-goes wr-wrong?" Mist asked.

Ven knew there was a high chance that something could go wrong, infact something almost always went wrong he was learning. Everything being perfectly planned just wasn't possible. His mother had told him that, though he hadn't known what she'd meant until now.
    Either way he didn't think this was the best thing to tell Mist. She was already nervous and scared enough, she didn't need him saying that things would most definetly not be perfect.

"Like I said don't vorry, iv that piggeotto gets too close vor cofvort I'll get 'im" Ven told her, trying to come up with anything that would help her calm down. It didn't mean what he was saying was a lie though.

He listened closley as Staccato picked up Faux counting in his head how long the chatot was able to hold the fox up, five minutes.

Five minutes to get the attention of the undead piggeotto, and lure it back to the lighthouse so that the rest of the group could ambush it without getting infected themselves.

And Ven's only long range move was supersonic.

Arceus help meh
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Top Floor | Lighthouse | Early Morning [8]

"Hm...Two long range moves,a close range move could be risky...Anyone know an ice type move by any chance?" Mist nervously raised her tail, she was desperate to help. "I-Ice F-Fang..." Mist replied, flicking her tongue out and in.

"Like I said don't vorry, iv that piggeotto gets too close vor cofvort I'll get 'im" Mist gave a nod, smiling a bit. "Th-Thank you." she smiled, glad that Ven was helping her calm down.

Now she thought over the plan. Within five minutes Staccato was to carry Faux and lure the Pidgeotto towards the lighthouse, and then the rest would start using attacks to defeat it. She was glad that the situation didn't call for her to use and long range moves, since she could easily hit the undead with a strong Dragon Tail once it was lured. It wasn't mandatory for her to use Gunk Shot, Ice Fang, or Fire Fang, thank Arceus.

Last edited by Slange on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Top Floor | Lighthouse | Early Morning
    "I-Ice F-Fang..." Sin nodded. "Good.Then we have a decent strategy worked out." He turned his attention to Staccato."When do you think that we should start?" Sin was more than ready to help exterminate this infected pest.

Sin looked out the window and began thinking about how wand in which order he should use his moves. He knew only one of them could fly and may have a bit of and advantage,having more room to attack in. Not to mention dodging. While Sin and the others had limited space yet things to shield themselves behind.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Faux watched Staccato carefully as he shrugged. It hadn't been the most reassuring of gestures, but as he fluttered in the air next to her. She felt his talons wrap around the scruff of her neck and she soon was being lifted into the air. It was a little uncomfortable, even though she was hovering a few feet from the floor. If she fell from this height, she'd be alright... but, if she fell from the height outside. The thought sent shivers running down her spine.

A few minutes later, and her paws had been set gently back to the ground. How'd she react to being hovered in mid air without a floor to greet her a few feet below, she could only make assumptions. The Chatot clarified an amount of five minutes max of lifting her. That little trial had only been by hovering in place. When they were in the heat of battle, possibly being pursued by an aggressive Pidgeotto. Would that make things different? Her ears gave a nervous flick as she cast her gaze towards the nearest window. The outside world had a inviting bright blue sky, but it was full of deadly monsters.

Looking back upon the group, her tails unfurled for a brief moment before she exhaled a sigh to try and calm herself, "I'm ready whenever you guys are." All she could hope for was that everything would go just as planned. If she fell.. maybe she could use a Flamethrower or an Extrasensory to slow down how fast she fell? All she could do was put her trust in Staccato and the others.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:25 pm

Top floor of the Lighthouse | Morning
    [10]

Staccato almost wanted to reassure Faux that air drafts might help lighten the load. But how would that help at all? The Chatot chirped, then opened his wings in readiness. They were a team now; they were working Pokemon depending on each other; they were near unstoppable together. Staccato tweeted, and nodded. "I'm prepared too. Let's do this!"

If he died in this attempt, at least it was a fight for life.

(ooc: I feel bad leaving at a time like this, but could you hold off the battle just for a few days? D: I need to cram in homework before school starts.)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Top of Lighthouse| Morning

Ven nodded slightly at the plan but something was bugging him. The piggeotto, he couldn't here it anywhere close by.
    "Mizz Mist, could yah bring me next to a vindow? I vant to check something."

When close enough he lept onto the window and 'looked' around using his supersonic to pinpoint as much as he could. The pigeotto was there but it seemed to be resting? Plotting? The bat pokemon wasn't so sure but he didn't seem like he was leaving anytime soon.

"Vell the pigeotto doesn't look like he's plannin' on moving anytime soon, maybe ve should plan some more?" the zubat looked at the other alive pokemon.

Last edited by Jirachi on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Image and location not centered)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:11 am

Top Floor | Lighthouse | Early Morning [8]

"I'm prepared too. Let's do this!" Mist gave a small smile, as she raised her tail. "I'm r-ready too."

"Mizz Mist, could yah bring me next to a vindow? I vant to check something." Mist gave a small nod as she slithered towards a nearby window where Ven started using supersonic to what Mist assumed searching the outdoors. "Vell the pigeotto doesn't look like he's plannin' on moving anytime soon, maybe ve should plan some more?" Mist thought for moment. "I-I agree... We sh-should think up s-some backup p-plans just i-in ca-case so-something hap-happens..." Mist agreed, thinking of all the things that could go wrong.

Last edited by Slange on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:12 am

[ooc: Whoot! Practically done with all my homework, so I'm jumping back in the coming post cycle.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 am

( ooc; Good to hear Negative~! We're still waiting for the Absol to post though. ._.' )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:42 am