Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Top Floor | Lighthouse | Early Morning
    (OoC:OTL I'm so sorry it took me so long to reply.)
    "I-I agree... We sh-should think up s-some backup p-plans just i-in ca-case so-something hap-happens..." Mist said. Sin looked toward her. "Mmm... I suppose you are right." He said. "But there isn't much we can do. I mean,Staccato is the only one of us who can fly and how else could one of us get onto the roof...?" Sin asked looking around at the group.

"Although...Staccato could carry Ven...And use him as bait instead and he could use one of his moves to try and get the pigeotto's attention...But that's just an idea."Sin said,looking at Ven who looked rather lightweight.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:49 am

Top Floor of the Olivine Lighthouse || Morning

"Although...Staccato could carry Ven...And use him as bait instead and he could use one of his moves to try and get the pigeotto's attention...But that's just an idea."

"Ven probably does weigh less than me, but does he have any long rang attacks? If we used one long range attack, I'm pretty sure that would be enough to piss that bird brain off." Faux blinked and paused for a moment seeing as how there was technically another 'bird brain' in the room. "No offense to you Staccato!" Her ears twitched, looking back towards the window that Ven and Mist had approached before exchanging her glance between the Absol and Chatot. "My Flamethrower can go pretty far, and my Extrasensory can be used at quite the distance to." She said, trying to think things through. Mist was definitely right about having a backup plan. If something went wrong and her or Staccato failed to lure the creature back, how big of a possibility was there that the other three would suddenly be in a heap of trouble?

Another big thought on Faux's mind. What if that thing out there had buddies hidden around? She shuttered at the thought of being picked off in the sky, and a gory image of her being ripped apart in mid air couldn't be stopped as it snuck into her mind. It was starting to make her have second thoughts again. It even made her wonder just why in the hell she was going to risk her neck for some Pokemon she had never met in her life. Her six tails gave a nervous flick as she did her best to recompose herself. At one point in the past, it had felt great to be on a team! She was going to give this a shot, even if it cost her everything.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Top floor of the Lighthouse | Morning
    [11]

"No offense to you, Staccato!"

He chirped offhandedly to say all was well. Dumb metaphors or whatever it was. The Music Note Pokemon listened quietly to all the plans, and tilted his head to the side.

"I gave Ven a thought, but I didn't want to hurt that wing of his," Staccato threw into the conversation, taking a glance towards the Arbok and Zubat at the window. If he had his wing injured, he wouldn't like to carried around with a claw holding it.

Staccato hummed a tune, hoping their plans wouldn't end up for nothing.

Last edited by Negative10 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Top floor of Lighthouse|Morning

Ven listened to what they had to say when they mentioned using him for battle. But his expression when they asked him about his long ranged attacks.

"I 'ave no problem vith being the bait, but my only long vranged move iz supersonic, and I haven't been the most accurate vith that latley." the young zubat said.

"My ving doesn't really hurt" He stretched it out "The only real damage is in the vebbing, my furst encounter vith the undead left me vith it." The memory of his sister attacking him was too fresh in his mind for comfort so he tried to push it away. He lowered his head so a scar would be visible "And not even my sonar system is at it's best because of it either." When his sister had taken his wing she had also knocked him off of the ledge they had been standing on.
    "I can still annoy them enough to get them chasing us though.... It be easier to carry meh right? And there'd be less risk."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:54 am

Top Floor | Lighthouse | Early Morning [9]

Mist listened to the conversation with a thoughtful look on her face. For the first time since the infection began, she didn't feel scared. She felt confident, after all, before any of this mess happened, she was the one who made all of the backup plans for her team.

"I can still annoy them enough to get them chasing us though.... It be easier to carry meh right? And there'd be less risk." Mist frowned. "Y-yeah, there may be less risk, that's true. But here's something..." Mist drew a circle on the dusty floor of the with the tip of her tail. "Th-That's us in the l-light house." She poked a dot. "Th-That's the Pidgeotto..." Then she drew 4 large questions marks around the circle and the dot.

"W-We don't know if th-there are any other i-infected that that Pidgeotto here. I-Infected may be dead, bu-but they can still use their ab-abilities. They m-may not be able t-to think, bu-but they can still hear, smell, and s-see. Now th-think. Wh-What would an infected do when it's p-provoked? I-I think it may attack, but while screeching, m-moaning, whatever sound they make. W-With that noise, other m-may be attracted. We sh-should make a plan that will also somehow m-mute the Pidgeotto wh-when we attack it, so it won't attract more attention." Mist said, with confidence in her voice. It felt nice to be doing something she did a lot. It kept her mind off things.

Last edited by Slange on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Top floor of Lighthouse|Morning

"I 'ave no problem vith being the bait, but my only long vranged move iz supersonic, and I haven't been the most accurate vith that latley."Ven said. "Then perhaps...Staccato could use Hyper Voice..That is...If you could manage to cover your ears first,Ven." Sin said looking to the Zubat who had perched himself upon the Arbok's head.

" We sh-should make a plan that will also somehow m-mute the Pidgeotto wh-when we attack it, so it won't attract more attention." Mist said. "Hm...In that case maybe paralyzing or putting it to sleep may be effective..." Sin said looking at the diagram Mist had drawn in the dirt. "And there might be something worse than that Pidgeotto's underlings. Might be something bigger. " Sin said looking out of one of the windows and off to the distant forests. "Huh. Looks like the use of sound is a big part here." Sin said to himself.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Faux is in the Safehouse!
    [12]

Staccato felt embarrassment creep up as they mentioned his Hyper Voice. He should've known the others would have heard it. Watching Mist's drawing, the Chatot nodded to himself. It was true he had taken down the other two, but that didn't mean they were completely safe. Others could arrive at the last moment.

"...Something worse than the Pidgeotto's underlings. Something bigger."

Sin's words rang true to his mind. And Ven was right- the two of them could simply lure, not get a headstart in the attack. "Alright. I'll take Ven with me."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:29 am

Top Floor of Lighthouse| Morning

As Mist drew on the ground Ven felt a bit left out he couldn't see any of it, but he was happy that she seemed more confident now. And from what she was saying he assumed that she ment all the other pokemon that could be attracted by the noise they where bound to make fighting it.

"I 'ave no problem vith being the bait, but my only long vranged move iz supersonic, and I haven't been the most accurate vith that latley."Ven said. "Then perhaps...Staccato could use Hyper Voice..That is...If you could manage to cover your ears first,Ven." Sin said looking to the Zubat who had perched himself upon the Arbok's head.

" We sh-should make a plan that will also somehow m-mute the Pidgeotto wh-when we attack it, so it won't attract more attention." Mist said.
    "Hm...In that case maybe paralyzing or putting it to sleep may be effective..." Sin said. "And there might be something worse than that Pidgeotto's underlings. Might be something bigger. "
    "Do any of you knov z-sleep inducing moves? Like lullaby?"

Ven nodded when Staccatoagreed to bring him along.
    "Just use meh az bait, the piggeotto will probaby go for the veakest looking prey and a bat with one ving iz the best thing ve could 'ave. I don't think the bird'z going to vant to let others eat it's meal."
    He had no qualms with being used as bait, in truth he saw this as the only way he could be of any use in this. Ven smiled slightly.
    He wanted to protect these pokemon, he hadn't been able to do anything for Lily or the rest of his flock but this time he could.
    "Let'z get started." he said.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:20 am

Top Floor | Lighthouse | Morning [10]

"Just use meh az bait, the piggeotto will probaby go for the veakest looking prey and a bat with one ving iz the best thing ve could 'ave. I don't think the bird'z going to vant to let others eat it's meal." Mist nodded. "Let'z get started."

Mist took deep breaths. She could do this. After months of hard battle training and fights, she was at the grand level of 69, probably the highest in the group. She was always one of the best in her original team. She could do this. She could do this, she knew she can. She hated being the stuttering, shy Arbok most people took her as after the infection. But she couldn't help it either. But she'll prove to everyone that she isn't useless.

With a final deep breath, she said in a confident voice. "We can all do this. Our teamwork will prevail." She paused. "And no one will die today." she smiled faintly. No one will die today. Not under her watch. This was her new team, and she was bound to it because she wanted to.

These Pokemon were her new family.

Last edited by Slange on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Top Floor | Lighthouse | Morning

"Let'z get started." Ven said. And with that, their plan was on. It had been so long since Sin had been part of something he could call "family",and he was willing to fight to protect them. He would not loose anyone.

Sin got to his feet and made his way toward the window and looked out,looking toward the ground seeing a few few infected moving around. "Right." We can do this." Sin said nodding. He took a few breaths before using his horn to break the glass for Staccato and Ven to get though. And of course, for Faux,Mist,and himself to aim their attacks through.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:40 am

Rooftop of the Lighthouse | Morning
    [13]

Staccato hopped next to Ven and grabbed him by the wings tenderly. He was, not surprisingly, much lighter than Faux. "Mmhm, all ready!" With that, the Chatot flapped his wings once and glided closely next to Sin, who lead the team to the window. He could do this. Ven could do this. They all could do this.

Turning his head to glance at his new found teammates. Faux, the calm one. Sin, the powerful and silent. Mist, the scared yet valiant friend. And Ven, the strong hearted bat. "Any questions or concerns before Ven and I fly off into the unknown?"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:38 am

Rooftop of the Lighthouse| Morning

Ven's ears pricked up as everyone agreed to the plan. He was glad and 'looked' at Sin as he broke the glass. "Vell let'z do this."
    Staccato's claws came around Ven's wing. And suddenly fear struck through the little zubat. He was about to risk his life for pokemon he barley knew, he was about to risk death again. He hated Piggeottoes, the first time he had left the cave one had nearly snatched him up and made a meal out of him. His older brother who'd evolved from that battle had had to save him. The fact that he was being held by a bird pokemon during this little flash back didn't help at all. But he pushed it away, he could do this. Ven kept his brave face and smiled toward everyone. He could do this he could do this
    "Any questions or concerns before Ven and I fly off into the unknown?" Staccato asked
    Yes please don't let me die
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:43 am

Top Floor | Lighthouse | Early Morning [11]

"Any questions or concerns before Ven and I fly off into the unknown?" Mist slithered towards the duo. Worry clear in her eyes. "P-Please don't d-die..." she said, back into her stuttering state again. She bowed her head.

"I hope this works."

Last edited by Slange on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Top Floor | Lighthouse | Early Morning

"Any questions or concerns before Ven and I fly off into the unknown?" Sin moved away from the window so Staccato and Ven could go though the break in the glass he had created. "Good luck." Sin said with a nod. "We can do this."
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:33 pm

[14]

Staccato paused uncertainly for a moment, letting his doubts take over, before his securities of having to return to teammates brought in new hope. He had friends now, and in return they would fight together as a tight group. "We'll see you soon."

With that, he and Ven dived into the open air, where the rising sun greeted them warmly. But the morning greeting would be met with something dying today- be it him or the infected they plotted against, Staccato did not know. "Up we go, Ven." He whispered quietly. The Music Note Pokemon felt the wind brush through his wings, and he scaled the lighthouse, wondering how friendly it would seem with people within it. We're close. He could smell the stench of death.

What arrived to their eyes- well, his eyes, was surprising, yet not unexpected. There were more than one or two Pidgeys with the Pidgeotto now- probably eight at the topmost. Clicking his tongue nervously, he spoke to Ven, "Hey, little Zubat. Can you sense this? We've got a big crowd to herd back to the others."

Last edited by Negative10 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Top of Lighthouse|Morning

"Don't Vorry 'bout us, vell be fine." Ven said keeping his brave face through and through even if he didn't entirley believe his own words.
    "We'll see you soon." Staccato said to the group as he turned away from them, Ven hoped that he could someday see these pokemon.
    "Up we go, Ven."
    He and Ven flew out into the open air. The bat tensed in the talons of the bird type pokemon, his fear though well hidden did effect him. But he relaxed after the familiar brush of air went through him and the sense of flight touched him. He missed this, flying though the air and defying the laws of gravity.
    The mood was killed when he felt the prescense of the undead, the stench of the dead was overpowering and made him remember why he was here.
    "Hey, little Zubat. Can you sense this? We've got a big crowd to herd back to the others."
    Ven nodded "Eight or nine vright? I think ve can take em," he said. "Just drop meh off, and they'll come flocking." In truth all he needed was a sign that said Eat me I'm Stupid, to complete his obvious vulnarability.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:33 pm

[Skippy. I can't think of anything for Mist to do right now.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:14 pm

[Yeah,I'm going to skip as well.]
    Anonymous

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 3 Empty Re:The OLIVINE Team

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:41 pm

East Olivine|Morning

(Likes to be called a "He" since its genderless)

Ditty finished off the last of the Hoothoot.Blood still dipping from his mouth,wondered into Olivine City or what's left of it.He could hear the barks and growls of other infected.He was still hungry and did not care what he ate.So he came across an infected Miltank.The Miltank looked strong,but that just made Ditty's blood lust grow even more.He transformed into a Heracross and used Brick Break to finish it off.He then quickly devoured the Miltank.

Ditty then turned his attention to the lighthouse.He saw something flying away from the lighthouse.He know right away that it was living, because his consciousness was trying to come out.So he decided to go after this thing and see if it was even worth his time to kill it.Ditty,now back to his normal self,crawled his way towards the flying pokemon.His blood lust growing ever stronger.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Above the Lighthouse | Late Morning
    [ooc: I'm concerned for everyone now that there's an infected Ditto on the loose... xD;;]
    [15]

Staccato slowly glided in a circle, around the infected, inching inward and getting ever closer to the flock. A few Pidgeys are caught sight of them, but seeing as how their leader had not let out an order, resulted in staring blankly at them with hunger. This is a nightmare. Worse than listening to requiems! The Chatot, with Ven alongside him, finally got close enough that the Pidgeotto had faced them.

"Hey, brain dead! Over here, you scumbag!" Staccato shouted at the Pidgeotto, daring it to attack them. The Music Note Pokemon swung back and forth in mid-flight, dodging the attacking infected, and especially flaunting Ven around. I have to make sure they'll follow us, buddy! The Pidgeotto let out a horrid screech, and all its lackey followers soon reciprocated and were shouting their beaks off. "Now's the time for a tactical retreat!"

Staccato dived down onward to the lighthouse, narrowing his eyes against the sharp air whizzing past him. The infected flying, still voicing their undead concerns, darted after. Silently thinking of a Nasty Plot, the Chatot folded his wings and flew closer to the broken window of where their teammates awaited.

But the pigeon Pokemon were close now. Ouch! He winced as a talon from one of the undead pulled his tail feathers, but Staccato continued on with the momentum. He felt his feathers in his rear start to soak up with blood at an alarming rate. The Chatot gulped. Tail feathers were especially crucial for flight, and they were the strongest feathers a bird could have. To have it yanked off...

Staccato crashed through the remaining window glass, safely dropping Ven close to Mist and landing clumsily next to Sin. He swerved his head to the window as soon as he got his bearings. "Get ready guys! Swarm of the dead coming at one o'clock!"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:35 am

Above the Lighthouse| Late Morning

As they got closer to the pidgeys Ven did his best to look helpless and delectable and when they finally reached the pigeotto Ven wrigled a bit.
    "Hey, brain dead! Over here, you scumbag!" Staccato taunted at the undead. Ven felt like things where about to get very messy for the one winged zubat.

Ven was soon waved around like a cookie taunting a child except he wasn't exactly a delectable chocolate chip sweet and the children where mindless birds who would tear him apart if he was caught. All he could do was trust Staccato wouldn't drop him.
    Using his ripped wing Ven decided to do a bit of taunting himself. He used his good wing to cling onto the talons and waved his other wing around. The pidgey's loud screeches where making his highly sensitive ears go deaf.

"Now's the time for a tactical retreat!"
    "Come 'n get meh, yeh stupid birdz, Voah!" Staccato had turned around and began to fly away from the flock of pidgeys who seemed a little more then ticked.

The bird pokemon where gaining on them one even getting close enough to snatch some of Staccato's feathers Ven waved his wing around using wing attack to try to ward it off.

"Zhoo zhoo!" he said getting it to back away. He knew enough about flight to know that loosing tail feathers wasn't something one wanted, especially in the middler of a get away.

Staccato crashed through the window dropping Ven next to Mist before he landed himself.

"Get ready guys! Swarm of the dead coming at one o'clock!"

Ven covered his ears the screeches of the up coming birds was ringing through them.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:20 am

Top Floor | Lighthouse | Late Morning [12]

"Get ready guys! Swarm of the dead coming at one o'clock!" Mist squeaked in fear as a flock of Pidgeys suddenly rammed through the broken glass, her eyes were wide and scared.

"G-Get away from me!" she screeched as a Pidgey tried to rake her across the face. Her tail lashed as she slammed it onto the Pidgey's side, sending it flying to a wall.

Suddenly, she saw a flurry of feathers and the pain of a long talon piercing her skin. She winced and screamed, unintentionally Ice Fanging her attacker. Blood dripped from her face, one eye closed as she backed away, scared and shaking.

Last edited by Slange on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Top Floor | Lighthouse | Late Morning

"Get ready guys! Swarm of the dead coming at one o'clock!" Sin readied himself,bearing his fangs and letting out a low growl as the infected neared.

As soon as two Pidgey were close enough, Sin opened his mouth and let out a powerful Flamethrower hitting the pidgey, igniting them and sending the two infected toppling to the ground.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Olivine Lighthouse | Late Morning
    [16]

Staccato flew upwards, wincing with the blood dripping from his behind. It was really start to ruin his game. No time to fuss! With that thought, the Chatot let out a Heat Wave, his wings burning hot and sending the currents towards the flock. It only managed to wear a few out, but otherwise, they all stood in combatant stances. With a Nasty Plot in his mind, Staccato landed next to Mist, whom was biting the infected with her fangs.

"Right!" The Music Note Pokemon twirled in a tight circle, feeling feathers come off mystically and landing upon the infected flying types. He'd fight for his team! For his trainer! For another day!

Springing upward, Staccato ignored the squabbling towards his soaking back, and let out a Hyper Voice. "Close your... ears!" On cue, the sound erupted. He'd taken down a few of them! Feeling content and avenged, the Chatot was prepared to take out the next attack. He felt prepared to take everything.

He was not prepared for the Pidgeotto leader, barely hanging on, diving into his back with its razor-sharp talons.

Anonymous

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 3 Empty Re:The OLIVINE Team

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:07 pm

(ooc:Skip my turn.Ditty's still making his way to the lighthouse.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 am