Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

It's time I said goodbye.

Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

It's time I said goodbye. Empty It's time I said goodbye.

Post by Suicune Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:19 pm

Hey everyone. It's been a good long time.
    For the people here that still remember me, I want to apologize. For not being the leader you needed and deserved. For letting my emotions overwhelm my better judgement. For deceiving you. All I ever wanted was to take care of you guys and make this a second and safe home.

I cannot begin to tell you how much EJ means to me. Me and Lugia started this site back in 2010. For the years that followed, I was the happiest I've ever been in my life. I felt like I was doing something good for others. And finally being myself- something that I had always kept hidden, or abused for. I was sharing my passion and art and love with people who... Loved and respected me. That was something, in my whole life, have never had before that. EJ filled a void in my heart. You all kept me going when I felt like I had nothing else to live for.

At times throughout my time here, I've done things that I'm not proud of. I've been deceptive and wrathful. And I regret being so. This was supposed to be someplace safe, and I became the one that everyone hated and feared. I won't excuse my actions, they were wrong. But I guess I just want to say that more than anything, I didn't want to lose you. And when I saw people going inactive or leaving, I... Got scared. And I didn't try to fix it logically, like I should have. I got angry because I was so hurt. I felt abandoned. And of course, that's not something I should've gotten so hurt over. People move on, people lose interest. This site is a writing site, and to just get as big as we did still is just incredible. But it's a lot of work to keep writing.

And I know I should have written this a long time ago. But after what happened, I was... Traumatized. For years. I lost a huge part of myself. And it's taken me a long time to come to terms with everything. I've grieved what I had here and who I lost. So...I think I need to say goodbye to EJ. I'm passing my founders account on to the other founder, Lugia.

They have always been there for me and for the site. I feel like I'm leaving our site in good hands. I hope you all many more fun years here. That's all I've ever wanted, and it makes me happy to see it still being used.

I thank you all for the great times I had here. You were my second family. I apologize to those I've hurt.

I wish you all the best,

Sincerely,

Suicune
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

It's time I said goodbye. Empty Re: It's time I said goodbye.

Post by Lugia Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:32 pm

I love you dude. You were one of, if not the actual, first online friend I ever made. We took this idea and ran with it, and we built a great thing. Together, and even more still as others came into the fold. I'll never forget those good times, man.

I've said more and I will say more to you privately, but for the moment, that's all the emotion I can handle at the moment, lol. Crying and writing sucks.

It's time I said goodbye. Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:23 am

You'll be missed! Though I do hope you come back!
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Sat May 07, 2022 7:42 pm

I'm only just now seeing this and I wish the best for you even if I haven't been active on here for years. EJ still means a lot to me and I love seeing people still here. I hope you take care and that you can come back from time to time in the future but overall I wish you well on your new adventures <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:14 am