Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Time Capsule/Time Travel (Closed)

Anonymous

Time Capsule/Time Travel (Closed) Empty Time Capsule/Time Travel (Closed)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Kay, so in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal, (and possibly Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald) there where time capsules in the pokemon centers to trade pokemon from previous generations to the present generation. And although i know it was later taken out and replaced with pal park, i was wondering if it was still fair game.

Of course these machines would have to be old or maybe ancient. And they would not have been found anywhere normal, most likely in abandoned warehouses, and maybe buggy. But it is a bit odd to think the idea would be scrapped entirely.

So would it be allowed to make a character who has been sent from the past (probably not the future, unless it was plot relevant...) and straight into the epidemic?

Restrictions would have to be in place, i understand .-. Maybe such that the pokemon who came out would have no memories of what happened before entering the machine? Or something |D

Last edited by Tryvex on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Time Capsule/Time Travel (Closed) Empty Re: Time Capsule/Time Travel (Closed)

Post by Lugia Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:47 am

I'd say no. They were for Pokemon use only, and the only way for games of different gens to communicate. It's purely for the functionality of the games so the players wouldn't hav to start from scratch every single new gen, like what happened with gen 2 to 3. So, I don't think it'd be very functional.

Time Capsule/Time Travel (Closed) Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:22 am

Hmm, Understandable, i kinda figured this idea would be scrapped. But i still thought it would be a nice idea to implement, especially for new plot related characters. But I guess with the appearance of Q, that actual time travel is unnecessary.

But thank you Lugia~

This thread can be closed now~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:47 pm