Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Quick Announcement: Requesting teams for Specialized Characters!

Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Quick Announcement: Requesting teams for Specialized Characters! Empty Quick Announcement: Requesting teams for Specialized Characters!

Post by Zapdos Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:08 pm

Good (insert time of day) EJ! I am happy to introduce a new mechanic that I hope you all enjoy.

Here you will find a place where you may request a new team made to specially work with your character, but without you having to lead it or come up with plot on your own.

This is to help members activate characters that would be difficult to integrate into general teams without prior planning, like mental issue characters or more than one member having personal plot they with to execute together, but without taking over the Team's entire plot and stunting the team.

I hope this helps to bring more characters and teams to light! And as always, any questions, feel free to post below.

-Zapdos

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:57 am