Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

Bunch of Questions

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Bunch of Questions  Empty Bunch of Questions

Post by Dandelion Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Character Questions:
    Profile Questions:
    Other Question(s):

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Bunch of Questions  Empty Re: Bunch of Questions

Post by Min Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Character Questions;
    I do believe they can return to their old team, as long as it's open. And for adoption, you're allowed to change the image and such, but huge things like histories are only minor tweeks. (Unless given permission to. ^w^)

Profile Questions;
    You can update it right away after evolution, I think. Most users do that and I've seen no trouble with it. owo Same for moves. When a dual get separated, you have to re-post their own individual profile and get them approved. And yeah, spelling and coding errors are fine to fix, but huge add-ons and changes like re-writing the history aren't allowed, I think.

Other Questions;
    Yes you can! As long as the Pokemon is the type you're requesting to switch to, it's allowed. I'm not sure you can request the badge before evolution, however.
    As for keeping their badges, they should probably be changed, lol.

Hope those were the answers you were looking for. <3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Can a character who as just hatched during the RP be allowed to say odd things? I have plans for a character whos quirk is that she says Onii-chan constantly (joke with myself) and other such things.
    Pokemon can battle from the moment they hatch, so I figure they can talk as well, (even if we are trying to take a more realistic approach) so she could could have an odd trait from the start?

--No, they are not allowed to speak when first hatched (at least more than a couple of words, broken sentences at most), and actually not allowed to be able to battle very well. They are just babies. Another member got reported for that...

Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:13 pm

I believe there's some ambiguity regarding the evolution canceling thing. But there are quite a few profiles that haven't evolved, so I see no harm in it.

Any new things that have happened due to rp, like evolution or a move being learned, will need to be edited into the old profiles of any separated characters. But you can use the old ones, if needed. They really don't get deleted. Simply revive it by posting a reply to the thread to move it to be activated.

It is discouraged to edit approved profiles, but Mewtwo is pretty good with what he approves and what he doesn't. We mostly function on the honor code. You can edit for evolution, so I see nothing wrong with spelling errors --that should be taken care of before approval anyway XD But yeah, so long as you don't do anything drastic, it's fine.

Of course, if Sui or any of the other admins have something different to say, I'd mind them lol.

Bunch of Questions  Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Thanks Lulu~

@Phoenix
    She wouldnt be battling, or talking, at least not for a long time. It would be a bit before she did much of anything other then be carried. I was trying to make a reference there but I guess it failed ^^;
    I only want to know if she can say things that aren't learned after she begins to talk, but are trait to her.

@lugia
    No, nothing major. ^^; But there is a error on one of my profiles I want to fix, but didnt know if I could

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:02 pm