Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+15
Zekrom
Cobalion
Celebi
Latias
Victini
Suicune
Articuno
Volcarona
Hydreigon
Shaymin
Mewtwo
Mew
Jirachi
Latios
Deoxys
19 posters

The LEGENDARY Team II

Jirachi
    Jirachi

The LEGENDARY Team II - Page 4 Empty Re: The LEGENDARY Team II

Post by Jirachi Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Western Kanto | Noon

It took a while Jirachi to arrive to where Shaymin was. She saw a great burst of light and energy and immediately classified it as her sister's Seed Flare. She could see Shaymin, in the middle of a horde of infected and undead. 'Sister come back... I feel weak, and the twins have somewhat left...' She could hear her sister's thoughts, and immediately began to float towards her.

The Wish Pokemon flexed her blood encrusted arms before raising them above her head and unleashing a Draco Meteor, killing the infected that were getting to close to her. "Sister! it's me! Jirachi!" she yelled, levitating to where the Gratitude Pokemon was.

Jirachi casted a Wish on Shaymin, hoping she'll feel better. "Sister, what has happened here? Where have the others gone?" the twins were nowhere in sight, and the Blue Bird that she witnessed was flying away from them. A hunk of melted, purple metal was on the ground."What has happened while I was gone?"
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Dearly Departed
    Dearly Departed

Post by Shaymin Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:47 am

Western Kanto | Noon

Shaymin sighed, none of the undead were around her, she was completely alone next to the corpse of Genesect, a new sister has appeared and apparently ditched her - things were just moving around too fast for the Sinnoh legend! The Gratitude Pokemon felt emotionally weak, feeling like she could just break down any second, "Sister! it's me! Jirachi!" Was she imagining?

The legend blinked, though her vision was a blur, she can barely see the Wishmaker. Until this little power just overwhelmed her a bit, was it Jirachi's wish? Shaymin squinted her eyes, blinking it a bit to clear her vision, she didn't speak, for Jirachi seemingly spoke faster than usual. Unless that was just her imagination. "Sister, what has happened here? Where have the others gone?"

'... I-I don't know...' Shaymin stammered in her thoughts, Jirachi glanced around, noticing the heap of metal that was once Genesect, "What has happened while I was gone?" Shaymin moved a muscle, surprised she didn't feel any pain. She stood on all fours before giving a reply, what was she going to say to Jirachi? "Lots of things sister," the Shaymin croaked, "After you left, Latios found some research papers that may have involved in this plague, however it kinda... got burned, so we had no way to retrieve it. This legend came, Unova legend, Genesect, once an experiment of scientists I believe... Erm, stuff happened, this bug/fire undead killed Genesect. And... Then this blue bird appeared, I believe another legend, never caught her name... Then you appeared." the Legend frowned, she never really did make sense.

~Shaymin~LegendII~RP Mod~Warning Mod Fill in~

We still can't see the future in the shimmering heart.
    As we grow up, where are we headed?

You are the one, by being an irreplaceable friend~

Articuno
    Articuno
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Articuno Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:32 am

(OOC-Gotta skip again....not sure what else to say...need to talk to Suicune about leaving this team...)
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Western Kanto | Noon

"Lots of things sister. After you left, Latios found some research papers that may have involved in this plague, however it kinda... got burned, so we had no way to retrieve it. This legend came, Unova legend, Genesect, once an experiment of scientists I believe... Erm, stuff happened, this bug/fire undead killed Genesect. And... Then this blue bird appeared, I believe another legend, never caught her name... Then you appeared." Jirachi blinked. So much had happened in such a short time she was away... She hugged Shaymin, not wanting her to be sad.

"Hey well, I'm here now, okay? We can look out for each other." she smiled. Perhaps she could try and lift her sister's mood by doing something... But what? Maybe she could play a game? She knew most Pixie Legends like herself liked to play games... But that wouldn't be very suitable in the situation, would it? "Shaymin, do you want to do something? Maybe play a game?" It was worth a try, she wanted to make her sister take her mind off of all the bad things.
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Western Kanto | Noon (4)

Its been a long time since Mew rested her eyes upon her fellow Sisters Shaymin and Jirachi. After she had left to find others to help, Mew had searched through Kanto but somehow hadn't found the other teams of Pokemon. She had tried making her way back to the Legends but when Mewtwo unleashed his energy, Mew was jolted through the skies and knocked unconscious for weeks. The only way she stayed alive was due to her invisibility. Undead had smelled her but none had found her. Waking up, she had made her way as fast as possible back to her fellow Legends and as she flew down to them, she heard Jirachi asked what happened and Shaymin explain.

"Lots of things sister. After you left, Latios found some research papers that may have involved in this plague, however it kinda... got burned, so we had no way to retrieve it. This legend came, Unova legend, Genesect, once an experiment of scientists I believe... Erm, stuff happened, this bug/fire undead killed Genesect. And... Then this blue bird appeared, I believe another legend, never caught her name... Then you appeared."

Mew turned off in the direction she had seen the spot of blue and as Shaymin said "blue bird" realization hit her that she was talking about Articuno. Sighing, Mew flew down to the others and let her body gently hit the ground. Looking to Jirachi, she realized there was blood on her arms and stomach. Mew gasped inwardly but said not a word but greetings to her friends. "Shaymin, Jirachi, I have returned and heard you speak of what happened here. I am terribly sorry it took me so long to make it back. The journey was long and hard." Mew's eyes looked towards the ground as she remembered the chaos and destruction she had witnessed.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Western Kanto||Noon

Through there flight Latios had lost track of his sister. He looked around but couldn't locate her. He started to think that maybe she went back to Shaymin, and he started to curs himself for leaving the fox like legend alone. So turning around he flew back to shaymin in time to see what looked like a blue dot off in the distance before it was gone.
    He spotted Shaymin with someone he hadn't seen in awhile. It was Jirachi. He hadn't seen her in since she left, though something looked different about her. And there was also Mew who he hadn't seen for awhile.

Shaymin, Jirachi, Mew. Latios called to them, noticing the dead body of Genisect before looking away. Latias wasn't with them, which made him a little uneasy. He had just found her and wasn't ready to lose her again.

Last edited by Latios on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Dearly Departed
    Dearly Departed

Post by Shaymin Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:03 pm

(Ooc: Skip me please. Busy with parties and such and I don't think I'll make a decent post in time. Let's just say she welcome backed Latios and Mew. And accepts playing a game with Jirachi)

Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Western Kanto | Noon

"Shaymin, Jirachi, I have returned and heard you speak of what happened here. I am terribly sorry it took me so long to make it back. The journey was long and hard." Jirachi felt safer with another legend here. "It's good to see you again, safe, sister." The Wishmaker slowly nods.

Then she turned to a familiar voice who called to the trio. It was Latios! "Greetings, brother!" she called happily. She turned back to Shaymin replying to her question of a game. "Okay! What about tag?"
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Western Kanto | Noon (5)

Mew smiled happily at the greetings she received from her fellow Legends and flew over to Latios to nudge him softly on the head in greeting. "It's nice to see you again Latios." Her happiness was almost tangible in the air around them as she flew back and forth through the air. Hearing about a game, Mew flew down to Jirachi and Shaymin to see what kind of game they wanted to play. It was so long since she had been happy and playful that she almost fainted when she heard herself giggle. "Tag would be fun sister!" Mew's gentle voice added to the air and hopefully did well to perk everyone's mood a bit.

Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:57 pm

((Skip me, having computer problems DX))
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Dearly Departed
    Dearly Departed

Post by Shaymin Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:57 pm

[Sorry, writer's block D: Let's just say I asked "Why Tag though sisters?"]

Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Western Kanto | Noon

"Tag would be fun sister!" Jirachi grins, and Shaymin asked her why they should play tag. "We have the sky to our advantage! It's wide and free, perfect for a good game of tag! The sky's our playground~" She giggled.

Without warning, Jirachi tapped Shaymin lightly. "Tag! You're it!" the Wishmaker laughed, twirling around int he sky playfully.
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Western Kanto | Noon (6)

Giggling, Mew flew off into the sky twirling around Shaymin playfully and swishing her tail back and forth. "Catch me, catch me!" Mew flew up and a bubble seemed to appear under her which she sat on to wait for Shaymin. Happiness flooded her thoughts and she almost forgot about the world she was in, almost but not quite. The small Legend still kept her eyes open and sharp for anything that went amiss.

Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:30 am

Western Kanto/Noon (1)

(Victini is genderless, but it will be referred to as female for this RP)

Victini drifted through the sky like a tiny cloud, nibbling an Oran Berry and keeping her huge blue eyes fixed upon the ground below. She wasn't sure exactly where she was, but she had traveled so far that she knew that she had to be out of Unova by now, there was no doubt about it. The Victory Pokemon was weary from her two week long journey but she knew that she couldn't stop now. She had to find them, and although she wasn't exactly sure who 'them' was, she had a feeling that she'd know as soon as she caught sight of them.

She descended slightly, scanning the ground carefully for any sign of movement. All she found were barren wastelands littered with the bodies of Pokemon. Victini sighed woefully; just a few months ago everything was as it should've been. She had not expected to run into such a disaster upon her return to Unova after her sleep. But a look of determination crossed over her face as she remembered her goal and what it would mean for her. If she could lend her powers of victory over to the other Legends, then maybe ... just maybe ... they could do something about this.

Victini blinked and looked down; two small figures were spinning up into the sky towards her. Backing off slightly in case they were enemies and ready to flee if she needed to, the Victory Pokemon gasped as an immensely powerful aura swept over her as the two Pokemon approached. There was no doubt about it - these two were Legends, just like herself. It was clear from the feeling of awe and admiration that they had given her. She'd finally done it! She'd found them!

Chomping the last bite of her Oran Berry, Victini approached the two with no delay. They were laughing gleefully, looping and somersaulting through the air while the pink one sat on a floating bubble of some kind. Excitement and wonder surged through Victini as she got close enough to them to talk.

"Oh, thank great Arceus above, I've finally found you!" she said happily, smiling at them both broadly. She wasn't sure how to talk to them; should she be polite and formal, or just her usual self? She eventually decided to go for a combination of both mannerisms. "Oh, erm, sorry, maybe I should introduce myself. I am Victini. I have traveled all the way from Unova to find the other Legends. Please, allow me to lend you my assistance. In my home they call me the Victory Pokemon. I would like to think that I can help you and the others to bring an end to this nightmare." She stopped, shaking a little out of nerves, and waited for their reply, hoping with all her little heart that they would say yes. Or else my entire journey has been for nothing.

((OOC: After this I will post in my next turn slot after Latias.))

Last edited by Victini on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Western Kanto||Noon

Latios watched as the smaller pokemon began to play tag, a smile forming on his face as he watched them have fun, letting them forget about the hell going on around them for a little while, though, he couldn't forget so easily. The smile lost he looked off in the distance, wondering if the other legends where having as much trouble as he was. It wasn't really safe to go back to pallet town to search for more research stuff, after all, those three books where all he had managed to scavenge, all the rest where torn.

Latios let out a sigh before he saw something small and V shaped thing coming there way. It went right to the one playing and started to introduce itself as Victini, the Victory pokemon from Unova. Latios flew up next to his friends and looked at it. He had never even heard of Victini before, and yet here it was. Hello Victini, I'm Latios. I don't think I have ever heard of you before. And you must have traveled a long way if you came all the way from Unova. Latios said and he tilted his head a little in curiosity.
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Dearly Departed
    Dearly Departed

Post by Shaymin Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Western Kanto | Noon

Shaymin stumbled in surprise as her sisters already started the game, the little grass type flew after the twosome, knowing that she was now tagged. The two pixies kept on taunting the Sinnoh legend lightly, wondering who to tag, her eyes glancing between Jirachi and Mew. Before she could pick out her victim, another Legend appeared, a tiny one, a pixie, it headed toward Jirachi and Mew's direction, already making introductions.

Shaymin noted that the new Legend was a Unova, mostly because she knew from other regions that it did not belong there. She flew over to the pixies, about to join their group... Yet she felt saddened. The Unova Legend didn't really notice her, and she felt like she was really unneeded. Like the aftermath of a certain Pokemon's death.

She hung her head, catching the name of the Legend, whom is known as Victini. Shaymin will introduce herself when asked, she's tired of the habit of coming up to someone and telling them her own name in which they might not really want to know.

Latias
    Latias
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Latias Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Western Kanto|Noon(19)

Latias had wandered off, thinking. How are we going to stop this infection? I mean, I'm trying to have hope, I really am, but is this too much for us? Are we doomed to live in this world of chaos? Am I not fit for all of this? Am I just a silly little girl? ...No, of course not. I must have hope. Coming back to reality, the red, jet-like dragon jumped when she realized she wasn't with the group anymore. Latias flew in search of the group, and was successful in finding them.

Flying up beside her brother, she nuzzled his neck affectionately, in any chance she had him worried. Jirachi and Mew had returned, and Latias smiled at them, and then to Shaymin. A new face had come, Latias flew in just in time to hear it introduce itself. Oh, erm, sorry, maybe I should introduce myself. I am Victini. I have traveled all the way from Unova to find the other Legends. Please, allow me to lend you my assistance. In my home they call me the Victory Pokemon. I would like to think that I can help you and the others to bring an end to this nightmare. Latias smiled to Victini. Hello Victini, I'm Latias, Latios's sister. It's nice to meet you.
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:50 am

Western Kanto/Noon (2)

Oooooooooh WOW!

Victini could hardly believe what she was seeing. One moment there had been only two of them, and the next there were five of them in total, all gathered around her. She almost squealed in amazement as a large dragon-like Pokemon came and introduced himself as Latios.

"Yes, I have," Victini answered Latios with a timid nod. "A very long way. But it was definitely worth it! I'm so happy to meet you all!"

Seconds later, a Pokemon very similar to him came and said that her name was Latias, the sister of the former. Victini smiled and told Latias that she was happy to meet her.

Such amazing power... Victini could feel it in every fibre of her body, emanating from the Legends in powerful waves. She almost felt as if she was in the presence of royalty. Were they feeling that same power coming from her? It was all entirely new to the Victory Pokemon and she smiled shyly at her new friends, delighted to have finally found them.

She noticed that one of the newcomers hadn't introduced herself. She appeared to be a Grass type and looked almost as shy as Victini did. Victini smiled and drifted towards her. "Hello! I almost didn't notice you there. I'm Victini, what's your name?"

She then noticed that the two Pokemon that she had initially seen hadn't introduced themselves either. Victini approached them, a little worried that they didn't like her very much. Maybe they were annoyed at her for disturbing their game... "Um ... I'm sorry, could I get your names too? It's lovely to meet you, by the way, um..."

The Victory Pokemon

Celebi
    Celebi
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Celebi Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:46 pm

Western Kanto|Noon(1)

Celebi had fled from her decrepit forest, the beauty that was once the Ilex Forest, almost a week ago. She flew across the human-made passage into Kanto, hoping to find beauty there, but only found more destruction. The pain, the sadness, it ripped the small Legend's heart apart. The icy shell that surrounded it grew thicker the more she witnessed, and the more she became convinced that all trace of the infection must be purged.

She found herself crossing the continent in a haze, not really paying attention to where she was going, only to the feelings of nature as it called out to her for help. She could not help, they were too far gone to save. The only thing that would save her beautiful forests would be to stop the infection. Celebi only came out of her thoughts when she noticed figures hovering in the air not too far from her. Odd...

Getting closer she noticed that they were not just any figures, but other Legends. Or at least, some of them she recognized where. The twins of course she knew of, but the others were a mystery. Where they infected? Did they even know of it? She wasn't sure she should risk exposing herself to these creatures. "Hello! I almost didn't notice you there. I'm Victini, what's your name?" She heard one of them call out, seeming to head towards something. Well if they could speak, and lucidly, perhaps they weren't one of the damned.

Shrugging Celebi made up her mind and headed over towards the strangers, her branch from Ilex clutched tightly. Hopefully, they were friendly, as she could use some of that right about now. The suffering of Nature was threatening to tear her apart. She crossed her fingers and made herself known. Hello...

~Celebi~
    Time Travel Pokémon
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:40 pm

Western Kanto | Noon

Jirachi watched as another legend approached, one who she had never seen before. However, from the energy that the Pokemon was surrounded by, she knew it had to be a legend. "Oh, erm, sorry, maybe I should introduce myself. I am Victini. I have traveled all the way from Unova to find the other Legends. Please, allow me to lend you my assistance. In my home they call me the Victory Pokemon. I would like to think that I can help you and the others to bring an end to this nightmare." Latios piped up. "Hello Victini, I'm Latios. I don't think I have ever heard of you before. And you must have traveled a long way if you came all the way from Unova." Then she heard Latias' voice, which she turned to, happy to know that the legend was well. "Hello Victini, I'm Latias, Latios's sister. It's nice to meet you."

Then Victini answered Latios' question, then floating over to Shaymin and asking for her name. Then she turned to Jirachi and Mew. "I'm Jirachi, from Hoenn. It's nice to meet you, Victini." Jirachi quietly put a warm smile on her face, before looking away. She could sense another legend coming towards them. "Hello..." And the Wishmaker was right. Turning, she spotted another legend. "Hello, I'm Jirachi. You're... Celebi, right?" The Wish Pokemon wasn't too sure, but this pixie matched the description. On the few days that she awoke from her slumber, she learned from the humans of other legends, not all but some, and Celebi was one of them. If she remembered correctly, this legend could control time.

This made Jirachi wonder. 'Could Celebi turn back time for us, and revert the world back to it's natural state?' But she shook her head and decided no. 'I've lost my power to grant wishes, so perhaps Celebi lost the power to travel time... It makes sense after all, the balance of the world has been broken.' The Pixie didn't bother asking either, she knew that she didn't like others questioning her powers to grant wishes. She didn't want to accidentally annoy or hurt this newcomer.

Jirachi felt the familiar tug of a wishing stone again. Had another Pokemon discovered a stone? Perhaps she should go, she was never good with crowds anyway... "I'm sorry but if you could excuse me..." She quietly floated backwards, before giving a small wave. "...but I need to go." And with that she left, heading for wherever the stone summoned her to.

[OOC: Leaving for Icirrus team now. owo]
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:43 am

(I apologize everyone but please skip my turn. My keyboard is acting up and it takes several clicks to get the "a" to work.)

Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:57 pm

((Skip me as well. I'm pretty busy over here so, yeah.))
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Dearly Departed
    Dearly Departed

Post by Shaymin Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:10 pm

[[Skip Me please, sorry for adding on to the major skips, in a rush, don't have time to post for tomorrow and the day after OTL]]

Latias
    Latias
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Latias Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:15 pm

((I'm sorry, skip me as well. My post would be simply too short. Just go on as if Latias introduced herself and smiled at Celebi.))

Latias
    The Eon Pokemon

_______

Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 am

Western Kanto/Noon (3)

Victini was a little saddened to see Jirachi leave so soon, but clearly something important had come up. She gave Jirachi a little wave as she floated away from them and said, "Bye, Jirachi, I hope we meet again soon..."

Her disappointment was soon ended when another small Pokemon appeared next to them whom Jirachi had identified as Celebi. Victini smiled broadly at the newcomer and twiddled her fingers shyly. "H-Hi Celebi, I'm Victini of Unova. It's r-really nice to meet you."

Satisfied that she had made all necessary introductions, Victini decided to ask the question that had been burning at her mind all morning: "Um ... could one of you please tell me where exactly I am? I mean, I know I'm not in Unova anymore and I'm pretty sure I was in Johto a few hours ago..." She reached up and scratched her ear. "And ... and what's the situation around here? What's going on?"

((OOC: Sorry it's short, but I haven't got much to work with.))

The Victory Pokemon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:21 pm