Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+15
Zekrom
Cobalion
Celebi
Latias
Victini
Suicune
Articuno
Volcarona
Hydreigon
Shaymin
Mewtwo
Mew
Jirachi
Latios
Deoxys
19 posters

The LEGENDARY Team II

Anonymous

The LEGENDARY Team II - Page 2 Empty Re: The LEGENDARY Team II

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Easter Johto|Night(12)

I think we should head to Mt. Moon once he get there, it’s a pretty good place to start, we may even find something useful there. Latios said. Latias nodded. Good idea, brother. She looked to Jirachi, hoping she would agree. Mt.Silver came into view. Ah, what a glorious mountain. Perhaps we should head to Pallet Town instead. The lab there may have more information for us then Mt. Moon, what do you say? Her brother changed her mind. Latias pondered for a moment. That seems like a better idea. What do you think, Jirachi? Latias smiled at the Wishmaker.
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Ecruteak, Burnt Tower | Midday

I think we should head to Mt. Moon once he get there, it’s a pretty good place to start, we may even find something useful there. Jirachi felt like she should ask where in the name of Arceus that was but she kept her mouth shut. Perhaps we should head to Pallet Town instead. The lab there may have more information for us then Mt. Moon, what do you say? She watched as Latias looked at her expectantly. That seems like a better idea. What do you think, Jirachi? She frowned for a moment. Uh, sure? I think it's a great idea. She agreed.

She looked below, watching as Kanto came into view. A large mountain split Johto and Kanto. She wondered what it was like here, what Pokemon roamed? She closed her eyes as she felt the breeze waft by. Almost like the infection didn't exist.

Last edited by Jirachi on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:36 am

Western Kanto||Night

They had managed to reach Kanto without much trouble. Latios was in the lead with his sister right behind them and Jirachi in the back. They where traveling at a good pace, though he did wish they could go a little faster. It would make reaching Pallet Town a lot more easier.

He looked off into the distance so see how much Kanto had changed, but from this point of view, it looked untouched, the trees still moved with the wind, the mountains seemed to reach out to touch the sky, it was peaceful. But the same question always cam to him. How much has the infection spread? Has it completely consumed Hoenn since he was last there? If the humans here couldn’t stand up to it, what’s makes him think that the humans of Hoenn could. Latios began to feel a little down with the thought of his home destroyed, but it was a good reason to keep on fighting back.

He looked off to the horizon, seeing the small outlines of houses. That must be Pallet Town. There was no doubt about it, they where almost there.

Last edited by Latios on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:03 am

Western Kanto|Night(13)

There was sight of Pallet Town.

Latias smiled, happy to finally be there. Kanto had always been a beautiful place, she had even roamed through the region a few times. Hopefully, the infection hasn't spreaded too badly in the Kanto region. Latias looked to her brother. I have an idea. Why don't I scout ahead and sight share with you what I see? You can show Jirachi too. She wanted to do something, she hoped her brother wouldn't get overprotective like he always did.
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Western Kanto | Night

Jirachi shivered as the cold night breeze hit her face. She was so used to the warm, tropical environment of Hoenn. She looked down to see a small row of houses, it was Pallet Town. She twirled midair, trying to warm herself up with movement.

I have an idea. Why don't I scout ahead and sight share with you what I see? You can show Jirachi too. Jirachi nodded. I think that's a god idea, Latias. Then we can know what awaits for us. Just remember to be careful, okay? she smiled.

Last edited by Jirachi on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:49 pm

The Tree of Beginning, North of Pewter City | Night (1)

Centuries passed by her as she slept in her dormant state deep in the crystal formation the humans called The Tree of Beginning. She began to stir restlessly, her blue eyes not quite opening. The small form of Mew was dreaming and what she dreamed she did not like. Chaos ensued, Pokemon ate Pokemon and wrecked havoc on the region she made her home in. Dead beings that were once Pokemon, stood back up and mindlessly killed their brothers and sisters. The usually playful pink cat-like Pokemon was appalled by her dream which caused her blue eyes to open for the first time in two hundred years.

The first thing Mew heard was a loud roar of sorts that chilled even her to the bone. The usually beautiful crystal forms around her were dulling slowly but, she realized with horror, that they had been this way for a few months now. Her home, the place she vowed to protect, was dying. Mew was up in an instant once she realized this terrible thought. She flew to the energy source of the Tree of Beginning and sought to restore the life of the crystals but it was no use. The energy source was smashed and beyond repair at this point. Anger welled up in the small legendary Pokemon and she began to fly to the top of her home. Strange Pokemon tried to grasp at her and she looked at them with a horrified expression. It seems her dream was shown to her by the crystals themselves.

Mew finally broke free of her dying home and made herself invisible to the Pokemon around her. For a long time she had been considered extinct by all of the other species and for the moment she still wanted it that way. Gazing around her she saw flying types dripping blood and Pokemon on the ground attacking the still breathing Pokemon and devouring them. This was not a world Mew had expected to awake in. A dying time flower caught her eye and she flew down to it. Her energy set it off almost immediately and she watched the centuries flash by her unbelieving eyes. At first it was peaceful and no different then when she left the world but, as of two months ago, it became chaotic. She watched as her home was filled with undead vermin and, with a sadness brewing in her heart, she realized she would have to make her self known to the other legendaries she sensed were in her region. Mew closed her eyes and sent a telepathic message to any who would hear her. Brothers, sisters, I am here to help. I have been dormant for centuries but awoke when the need arose. Many of you probably thought I was nonexistent but I am alive and well and need to know what all has happened. Please send me your location. Mew wished with all of her heart that they would hear her tiny call in this maddened world.

Last edited by Mew on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:38 am

Pallet Town, Oak's Lab|Night(1)

Mewtwo stopped mid-type, his senses picking up other psychic creatures nearby, powerful ones, and they were headed his way. He had stopped here on his way to Johto, having finally been annoyed enough by the pleading voices in his head to listen to them. When he eavesdropped on their conversations he had discovered that it was too coincidental for this mysterious plague in Johto and the Rocket research dissolving to be anything but tied together. However, by the time he finally left his home in Cerulean Cave, the infection was on the border of Kanto, and beginning to cross over. Figuring that the other humans of science would have some information on the subject, he came here to Oak's Lab only to find it abandoned. Quite suddenly, in fact. They left much of their equipment and research behind so Mewtwo decided that if the humans were ready to give up so readily on their home because of this "epidemic" then he should try and learn what they knew, just to be safe.

He stood up from Oak's computer and walked over to a boarded up window to peer outside, frowning. There, up in the sky, were three rather colorful dots. Well, didn't they set the tone for nostalgia. Red, blue, and yellow, what were the odds? He shook his head exasperated, and oh goody, the red one was coming this way. Wouldn't this be fun...Mewtwo grimaced at the thought of the possibility of having to actually talk with these creatures. He was no social butterfly, he preferred to keep to himself and to not be bothered with anyone else. Others, he knew, could not be trusted, no matter who or what they are.

'Brothers, sisters, I am here to help. I have been dormant for centuries but awoke when the need arose. Many of you probably thought I was nonexistent but I am alive and well and need to know what all has happened. Please send me your location.'

Just great! That was just what he needed, that little menace waking up and gallivanting across half the continent. He was tempted to answer her silly question of location but didn't. Mewtwo knew that he didn't want her knowing of him, yet. But the others...surely one of them would answer her, and if they discovered him here she would know anyway. Damn, he knew he was caught no matter what he did. Fine then...but if he was going to be forced to reveal himself it would be under his terms, so he turned his attention back to the dots in the sky.

Tread lightly, wanderers, and do not incur my wrath. I have no qualms about killing Pokemon any more than I do about killing Humans. You are all the same to me. If there is something you seek come to the lab, I will be waiting. They did not need to know who he was, nor what he was, just that he could speak to them. If they so chose they could come to him and discover his identity for themselves. He could have a little fun watching their faces contort with fear. With that happy thought he turned his attention back to the computer and awaited their reply.

Last edited by Mewtwo on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Admin - Profiles, Plot
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:49 pm

Nothern Pallet Town||Midnight

Latios didn’t like the idea of sending his little sister down into the town alone by herself. I don’t think that’s such a good idea. He protested. Sure he would be seeing everything she did with the sight sharing, but it was just too risky. He knew he was being overprotected, but that was just the way he was. He just found her, and he couldn’t risk losing her so soon. He knew she was going to argue, it was just the way she was. She was always so stubborn. Jirachi agreed that was a good idea, but he still felt like he should go instead, but he didn’t feel like getting on her bad side so soon after finding her. Fine, you can go. But if I sense that anything is wrong, I will be down there in a heartbeat, understood?

She nodded in agreement as she flew down to the empty town. She must have known that that was the only way she was going to get to go. His eyes went white and everything that Latias was seeing was transferred to him and Jirachi. He saw the old abandoned homes, everything she was looking at.

Brothers, sisters, I am here to help. I have been dormant for centuries but awoke when the need arose. Many of you probably thought I was nonexistent but I am alive and well and need to know what all has happened. Please send me your location.

The strange voice came to him rather suddenly. Who was this new voice he was hearing? He thought it best to answer, but it was hard while he still looking at what his sister was also seeing, so he made it short and quick. Hello, we are at Pallet Town. Please come as fast as you can.

Tread lightly, wanderers, and do not incur my wrath. I have no qualms about killing Pokemon any more than I do about killing Humans. You are all the same to me. If there is something you seek come to the lab, I will be waiting. Another voice? Who could this one be from? The lab, it seemed too dangerous for Latias to go there alone. But he couldn’t move while he was sight sharing, and knowing Latias she wouldn’t listen to him if he told her to come back to them.
    Latias, if you heard that strange voice as well, then please come back to Jirachi and I, it seems to dangerous for us to go there separately, I wouldn’t even risk going there alone, so we should go together, and please don’t argue about it.

Last edited by Latios on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Pallet Town|Midnight(14)

Jirachi thought it was a good idea, and Latias smiled. I don’t think that’s such a good idea. Her brother argued. Latias glared at him. Are you serious? I'm just as strong as you, you don't have to be so damn overprotective. She spoke harshly. Fine, you can go. But if I sense that anything is wrong, I will be down there in a heartbeat, understood?
    Her brother changed her mind. Latias sighed and nodded as she began to glide down to the town. Whatever you want, brother...

Her eyes went white as she sight shared with Latios, letting him see the empty houses and such. Then she heard a voice.

Brothers, sisters, I am here to help. I have been dormant for centuries but awoke when the need arose. Many of you probably thought I was nonexistent but I am alive and well and need to know what all has happened. Please send me your location.

Latios answered before she could. Her brother was so leader-like. It annoyed her a lot. Tread lightly, wanderers, and do not incur my wrath. I have no qualms about killing Pokemon any more than I do about killing Humans. You are all the same to me. If there is something you seek come to the lab, I will be waiting. Latias flinched. The lab. Oh, how badly she wanted to investigate it herself, but even she knew that was dangerous.

Latias, if you heard that strange voice as well, then please come back to Jirachi and I, it seems to dangerous for us to go there separately, I wouldn’t even risk going there alone, so we should go together, and please don’t argue about it. Her brother told her. Latias stopped sight sharing and nodded. She flew back to Jirachi and Latios. Alright, can we go investigate now?
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Pallet Town | Midnight

She quietly listened and watched the abandoned houses as Latias flew by them. Suddenly she heard voices. Brothers, sisters, I am here to help. I have been dormant for centuries but awoke when the need arose. Many of you probably thought I was nonexistent but I am alive and well and need to know what all has happened. Please send me your location. Then another. Tread lightly, wanderers, and do not incur my wrath. I have no qualms about killing Pokemon any more than I do about killing Humans. You are all the same to me. If there is something you seek come to the lab, I will be waiting. This voice sounded a lot harsher than the first, as Latios responded. Latias came back up.

Alright, can we go investigate now? Jirachi perked up, twiling around. Yes, yes! Let's go and investigate! she smiled, her curiosity got the better of her as she started flying down to land. She shivered again from the cold wind, as she floated around the houses. They looked so dusty and old, it was evident that it was abandoned quite a while ago. She cautiously peered inside, seeing upturned chairs and a broken table. There was a TV, and stairs leading to the second floor.

She sneezed, dust tickling her nose as she hopped inside. She glanced around, nothing really interesting here. She hopped up the stairs, investigating. As she reached the top, she saw a smashed computer on the floor, along with a bed with long claw marks all over the mattress. There was a small closet in the corner, as she floated over to it. She gently tugged on the handle, and the door squeakily opened, revealing trainer clothes and Pokemon accessories. There was an array of scarves for Pokemon Contests as she looked at them. One caught her eye, however. It was a Silk Scarf with a Shell Bell attached. She gingerly picked it up and tied it around her neck, and she immediately felt warmth.

Happy that she isn't as cold anymore, she flew out a broken window, clapping. Look! Look~! she laughed, ringing the bell. It reminded her so much of Shoal Cave. She turned to the lab. There's nothing much in the houses from what I can see, but there's obviously someone in the lab- lets go look! she twirled and began to levitate to the house.

[OOC: Big shout out to Slange who edited Jirachi for me! Thank you!]

Last edited by Jirachi on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:23 pm

The Tree of Beginning | Night (2)

The small pink Legendary waited. It took her a while to hear her brother legends telepathic voice ringing through her head but finally she did. Hello, we are at Pallet Town. Please come as fast as you can. Pallet Town, such a small town in the midst of a big epidemic. Mew shook her head sadly as she gazed at the remaining ruins of her beautiful home. Moonlight reflected down on the broken crystal fortress and a tear fell down Mew's face. A glittering form caught her eye far below and she flew down to the last time flower. Already, it was somewhat darkened in color but that changed when she neared it. Picking it up, she set off towards Pallet Town. I am on my way. My name is Mew.

Due South of Pallet Town

Pallet Town loomed in the distance as the small form of Mew neared. She still had the Time Flower in her clutches but it was smaller then most so it didn't bother her to carry it. Mew could feel the energy of the other legends as she got closer but another presence, one whom she hadn't heard from, was also nearby. She dreaded who she thought it was but hoped against it. With the flower in her paws, she glided down to sit it softly on the ground, hidden a little away from the town. The small legend turned sadly from her prize and entered Pallet Town. The houses around her angered her beyond anything she had ever felt and she couldn't help but shake her head. I am here. Mew called to the others and waited for their reply.

Last edited by Mew on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Pallet Town, Oak's Lab|Night(2)

Mewtwo sighed. He had finally finished going through all of the research materials left behind and it didn't give him any insights on what was happening. Sure, it had some basic information about the infected themselves, but nothing that couldn't be obtained simply by fighting one. The important research was surely still with the humans, wherever they went, and he could only hope that he could find them. He turned his senses to the three legends hovering nearby. They had been taking their sweet time getting to him and his patience was wearing very thin. If they weren't going to seek him out then they needed to just leave this town and take that blasted Mew...oh great, there she was. How like the little creature to scamper in without warning and muck about in everything.

He leaned back in the creaking chair, surprised that it had held his weight this long, and put his hands behind his head. Mewtwo could hear them talking, sure, and knew they would soon be on their way. He just wished they wouldn't take so long. No respect for other people's time, he assumed. Pulling himself up he stalked back over to the window to look, and though it took a few minutes there was that streak of red he had seen earlier. The Nostalgia Trio was heading his way right now, and he felt himself smirk. Now maybe he would get to have a little fun.

Last edited by Mewtwo on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Admin - Profiles, Plot
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Cinnibar Island| Night

""The flowers are closing,
    the leaves have stilled,
    clouds have darkened,
    the sun has gone for a rest."

The little pichu who was bleeding onto a cold rock shifted at the sound of the song.

"Now close your eyes and do the same,
    sleep will come with the night,
    The stars smile and twinkle at you
    as the moon sings a lullaby"

The little pichu closed his eyes, and as it fell asleep a smile formed on its face imagining a reunion, or maybe a trainer. Cresselia wished she could stay around to see him off but the Lunar pokemon had to go, who knows how long the other legendaries would stay still. She flew away from the cold body flying over the ocean as switly as she could and when Cresselia could see Pallet town she let out a cry.

"Brothers Sisters! I am Cresselia, I am here!"

The legendary arrived at the town as she said that looking around for her fellow siblings.
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Dearly Departed
    Dearly Departed

Post by Shaymin Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Kanto League | Early Morning

Shaymin flew over to a nearby tree, the Kanto league towering over it. The sun was on the verge of rising, the Grass/Flying type gazed over at the small town miles away, her green eyes glimmered with glee; Brothers and Sisters, Shaymin is here from Sin- I mean, Johto. I bring good... And Bad news. She flew from tree to tree with grace, leaves that fell from the trees followed her like a group butterflies.

Pallet Town | Early Morning

The fox-like Pokemon reached Pallet town in a matter of minutes, hiding in one of the branches, she hid deep within the trees, making herself undetectable. My dears, you must listen, so please gather around... She moved her gaze over to the nearby white and blue house, which seemed more unique than the white and brown houses that surrounded the area, ... Please do gather around the White and Blue house.

She smiled in delight, she can't wait to see her other Brothers and Sisters! Shaymin patiently waited, awaiting for her party to begin.

[Ooc: For the sake of it, I made myself Sky Form, so please do play along on the Morning xD]
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:44 pm

Pallet Town||Oak's Lab||Early Morning

As the reached the lab they all seemed to split up. Jirachi flew upstairs and returned minutes later with a little white scarf and shell bell around her neck. Latios didn’t want to waist time just looking about, he just went strait to the lab. Once he got there he found it completely empty, there was no one in it, but there were signs that someone had been here, and recently, but whoever they where, they left just before they got here. He frowned, he had hoped to meet the pokemon that had told them to come here, but it had already gone.

Latios flew into the room, the computer that was there seemed to be already dead, but he tried to get it to work. He fiddled with the mouse, and tapped on the keyboard, but nothing seemed to be working. He simply grumbled, he managed to turn it on, but all he got was a bunch of static, nothing more, so giving up on the computer he went to the research books instead.

Last edited by Latios on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong time)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Pallet Town|Early Morning(15)

Brothers and Sisters, Shaymin is here from Sin- I mean, Johto. I bring good... And Bad news. A foreign, most likely female voice came into Latias's mind. It was fantastic to know another legendary was alright. My dears, you must listen, so please gather around ... Please do gather around the White and Blue house. Her brother had already gone into the lab, and Latias sighed. It's like he didn't even pay any attention... She thought.

Latios, come to the blue and white house. Another legendary is alive, and is located there. She let out a telepathic cry to her brother, and soon glided to the blue and white house. A fox-like legendary, quite cute. It is good to see you, sister. Latias nodded.

((OOC: Lol. Christmas colors in my post.))
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:36 pm

She could feel the new presence, one that had introduced itself as Shaymin. She hadsaid to meet at the blue and white house, but it seemed Latios paid no attention as he went into the lab. She frowned as his sister began to call him back. Jirachi quietly floated to the house Shaymin and Latias were at.

Greetings, sister. My name is Jirachi, a pleasure to meet you. Jirachi sounded as polite as she possibly can. She didn't know who this legendary was, or where it came from but she knew that Shaymin had something to tell them. She quietly waited, before it hit her.

She could hear in her mind the many wishes of all the living. Their voices were colliding, and she felt dizzy. One voice was wishing their family had never died, another begging an escape from the wretched Epidemic. The sudden event made Jirachi shake her head furiously, unable to think straight with so many requests.

She quietly blinked again, the voices receding as she frowned. I-I'm sorry... I must go right now, so many innocents have all these wishes- I cannot ignore the requests of all these Pokemon any longer. She sighed, floating away. She quietly waved. I'm sorry I can't listen to what you have to say, Shaymin, but maybe we can meet another time to talk. Bye~ She gave a weak smile and waved as Jirachi began to float off into the distance, towards the West.

[OOC: Apologies for crappy post, I'm on a iPod. Jirachi will now head towards the Mountain team! She will now be floating to random teams and posting in them~]

Last edited by Jirachi on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Pallet Town | Early Morning (3)
    The new creature who called herself Shaymin made Mew curious as she flew over to her. Her body was about the same size as Mew herself was and she couldn't help but let a smile slip to her lips for the first time in a while. Hello Sister Shaymin. I am known as Mew. Her voice was soft on the breeze and her thoughts were else where. Mew wondered what was going on with the other legendaries of her region.

Flying a bit away from Shaymin she looked off into the sky above wondering about the other living Pokemon and how she could help them. Her thoughts snapped back to reality as she had finally made up her mind. She was going to go and help out the teams of Pokemon in Kanto and see what was going on. Friends I am sorry for the short get together. I must be on my way. There are others who need me else where. I apologize for not listening Shaymin. With that Mew smiled to the others and, after becoming invisible, flew off to find a group of Pokemon who needed her.

(I enjoyed it guys. Mew is off to help a team in Kanto although I am not sure which one yet. I will pop back on occasionally ^^)

Last edited by Mew on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:59 am

Pallet Town| Early Morning

The Cresselia made her way to the blue and white house on the Shaymin's request. Shaymin! She was here. Diving through the streets the lunar pokemon calls out.

I am Cresselia, I'm sorry for being late but I'm here to help now! the hope in her voice couldn't be masked despite all that was going on she knew that somehow it would get better, that the hell they where now subjected to wouldn't, couldn't stay.

Maybe this is why Darkrai had always called her a fool.
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Dearly Departed
    Dearly Departed

Post by Shaymin Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Shaymin smiled as the Legendaries revealed themselves, however Mew and Jirachi had to leave.

The Canine-like Pokemon bowed to Latias and Cresselia, Good to see you as well Sisters. She frowned, she expected more, but oh well. Shaymin sighed, As I was saying earlier, I bear good news... And bad news. The Good news, Suicune, Lugia, Raikou, Deoxys, and Darkrai are alive and well, Entei... She took a deep breath, .. Is infected, but nonetheless, they are fine and well. Shaymin then narrowed her eyes, The bad news... We have discovered something terrible...

She floated up on top of the house, and sat on the roof, It turns out humans have caused this damn infection. They were experimenting, and some of their 'experiments' escaped.

~Shaymin~LegendII~RP Mod~Warning Mod Fill in~

We still can't see the future in the shimmering heart.
    As we grow up, where are we headed?

You are the one, by being an irreplaceable friend~

Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:19 pm

Pallet Town||Early Morning

I had a feeling that was the case, Latios said as he flew up next to his sister. There is no way that this infection could have happened naturally, humans must have had something to do with it.
    He was holding three old research books, the only ones he could find that where still in one piece. During his traveling in Hoenn, he had taught himself to read human writing, though it took him some years, and he still wasn’t that great at it, he could still understand things that some pokemon couldn’t.

Latios smiles at the new legends. Though Mew and Jirachi had left to help the small groups of survivors in the regions, he was glade to meet these new pokemon to fill in there spots. I am called Latios, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Shaymin, Cresselia.

Last edited by Latios on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:24 am

Pallet Town|Early Morning(16)

Good to see you as well Sisters. She frowned, she expected more, but oh well. As I was saying earlier, I bear good news... And bad news. The Good news, Suicune, Lugia, Raikou, Deoxys, and Darkrai are alive and well, Entei .. Is infected, but nonetheless, they are fine and well. The bad news... We have discovered something terrible... Latias waited for the bad news, as Shaymin floated to the top of the house. It turns out humans have caused this damn infection. They were experimenting, and some of their 'experiments' escaped. Latias frowned deeply, feeling pain for the Pokemon who were hurt by being experimented on. She felt guilty she couldn't have helped them.

I had a feeling that was the case, There is no way that this infection could have happened naturally, humans must have had something to do with it. Her brother floated up beside her. He was holding three books. Deciding to be playful to hopefully lighten the mood as her brother introduced himself, Latias said That's my over-protective brother. Anyway, yes, I had a feeling this was unatural, but I wish it wasn't caused by humans... Latias let out a sad sigh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:10 am

Pallet Town|Early Morning

Good to see you as well Sisters. Shaymin frowned, Cresselia tilted her head.

Shaymin sighed, 'As I was saying earlier, I bear good news... And bad news. The Good news, Suicune, Lugia, Raikou, Deoxys, and Darkrai are alive and well, Entei.... Is infected, but nonetheless, they are fine and well.The bad news... We have discovered something terrible...

She floated up on top of the house, and sat on the roof, It turns out humans have caused this damn infection. They were experimenting, and some of their 'experiments' escaped.

Cresselia couldn't feel surprised, she knew humans well enough to know that some got too curious or too cruel and would create something like this. Instead she was depressed, in her life she spent most of her time in human dreams and had grown to like them. Despite their faults.

I had a feeling that was the case, There is no way that this infection could have happened naturally, humans must have had something to do with it

That's my over-protective brother. Anyway, yes, I had a feeling this was unatural, but I wish it wasn't caused by humans...

I wish the same too. Cresselia glanced at the books that Latios held and floated over to him. What does it say? She asked.
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Dearly Departed
    Dearly Departed

Post by Shaymin Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Pallet Town | Morning

Shaymin blinked, they didn't seem surprised. The little grass type shrugged it off, humans were to blame nowadays, it's getting kinda sad.

Brother Latios, please do read aloud. Shaymin simply sighed, things were too depressing for her.
    Hydreigon
    Hydreigon
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Hydreigon Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Hydreigon's mouths roared in hunger and pain as he flew over the land, searching for pokemon running from his intimidating shadow. However, a wrenching something took a grasp in his chest and when his decaying brain finally caught up with what was happening, he found himself in the air above a strange land.

His glazed red eyes took notice of brightly colored pokemon on a rooftop, talking amongst themselves. His eyes brightened slightly with the prospect of food, of a meal and dove down to the group below, unaware of the fact that they were the walking gods of the region he now patrolled.

The three mouths bit at any pokemon that came too near, snapping for a mouthful of fresh flesh. They were there, in front of him, why couldn't he taste them, why couldn't he have them?!

He paused in his attack as the colors of a nearby pokemon caught his attention; the elegant, beautiful creature was everything that something holy would be. Holy... Angelic...

Something in his mind snapped. He had to have it.

He had to have the beauty, the holiness. For as he stared at her beautiful form, his mind was rid of the hunger and slowly began to remember what it had been before. His wings spread and he lunged at her.

He wanted to remember.

As his jaws bit down on the creature's neck, her anguished cry of pain and sorrow flowed through the air. Hydreigon's eyes closed as some form of sentience came back to him. Even... her cry... is... beautiful... his broken mind realized. His jaws bit down harder, tearing her crescent head from the slender neck. The head plopped down with the rest of the body, now a useless, formless sack of entrails. While the other two heads feasted on her dead form, the middle head stared into the distance, past the other pokemon.

"I... am... brutality..." the dragon whispered to itself, almost like a realization. "No... holy... No... sanctu...ary..." The creature's meat was so much sweeter, so much more filling than anything else he had ever tasted. He looked up to the other pokemon, who were now staring at him in horror, and his broken mind came to a conclusion.

[i]"I... eat... holy... I... EAT... GODS...!"[/i/ His roar erupted from all three throats, and his wings heaved his heavy form into the sky after them, intent on eating more of the Legends.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:55 am