Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Fox
Snitch
Min
Silverishness
8 posters

(ELITE) The ECRUTEAK Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

(ELITE) The ECRUTEAK Team  - Page 5 Empty Re: (ELITE) The ECRUTEAK Team

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ecruteak City|Late Morning
    (T-26)

"Perfectly, miss. Perfectly. Standing up for oneself is forbidden here. Ah, but it is a threat to you, isn't it? There is somebody here who is not quite so easy to manipulate. Well, guess what?" Ty snarled at the impudence of the large grass type, daring him to try and threaten her authority, a Snarl building in her throat just begging to be released. "I'm not scared of you." A dark laugh replaced her Snarl and the hound openly mocked the way the Venusaur stood at his own defense. Kyoya backed up her orders for him to get back into line and she made a mental note to discuss future arrangements with the Ampharos regarding control of the group. Though Coltrane felt he should try and rank above him too, but that was not going to fly.

"Standing up for oneself is no threat Flower Boy, but what I do not tolerate is one who thinks himself above my authority. And really someone like you should be afraid of me. I have taken great pleasure in killing creatures for outmatching your skill." Not really willing to divulge too much of her history to the group beyond that point Ty trailed off only to see Plague tearing ass down the street to Arceus-knew where. Shooting a glance to Kyoya she briefly wondered why he wasn't going after the boy yet once again the plant began to talk. Didn't he know when to quit?

"Look...I really don't know why I've done nothing but cause a commotion when I've come along and voluntarily offered my help. Can we just ... calm down a bit? From what I saw on my way in, this place isn't exactly an undead-free zone." She noticed the soft sparkles of powder peeking through his blossom and Ty was on alert once more as Coltrane dared to threaten her leadership by prepping an attack. "I don't care about Undead, they have posed little threat to me since my separation from my companion. You on the other hand, you are proving...problematic." Lowering her head she got ready to challenge the great brute when something above his right shoulder caught her eye. Well there was no time for the usurper now.

"Kyoya! Anton! Murkrow flock 2 o'clock!" The electric type would be goon in bringing the the flock to the ground and Anton's ice could give her the leverage she needed to get higher, on top of taking out several of the bastards while he was at it. Then there was the matter of the new guy..."Hudor! Make sure Flower Boy doesn't steal any of my shit while I take care of business!" It was likely the menacing flock of rotting undead birds had been attracted by the slaughter from before, a mess they had yet to clean up. Ty frowned as she scolded herself for slacking on that part. Too excited to get into the heads of newcomers tended to do that to her.

Hopefully they could get rid of these bastards and track down Plague before the guy got into trouble of his own.

Somewhere in Ecruteak|Late Morning
    (Z-2)

Zenyt came to rest at the foot of the burned tower, his dark shoes paused just at the bottom of the rotted wooden steps leading up to crumbling building's entrance. This place was already in bad shape when people were still around to keep it from falling on the town but now? Well now it looked like a Hydreigon had crashed into it. His Tisiphone wouldn't likely reside in such a place but it might hold some sign of her passing through the town. As long as he had some idea that she was still alive. His Tisiphone...

Walking up the steps he narrowly avoided his foot sinking into the steps as one board gave and fell through to the ground, a frown marring his face as he glared at the offending piece of wood. Dusting his shoulders and casually brushing back his long locks from his face Zenyt went inside to see nothing but blood and scattered bodies. Obviously some creatures had tried to take shelter in here but such meager surroundings would not keep out the undead for minutes much less days. "Fools."

He spent nearly an hour scouring the building but found no trace of his precious Direyena. His frown was deepening as the day passed and unless he found something of hers he was going to start getting angry. But then a stroke of luck hit as he spotted a rather large set of damage near some old warehouses. Several attacks damaged the walls and steel, a rather fierce battle from the looks, and a lot of the damage was still recent. A day old at most. A small smirk played at his lips as he saw a tell tale sign of Tisiphone scored into one of the walls before pressing on.

She always did like to mark her territory.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:30 pm

Post 26

Ecruteak City| Morning

Wow.

The entire scene exploded as Plague decided that being pissy to a giant flower toad was an incredibly smart idea. Did it not occur to the damned masked retard that every survivor now had had some smarts about them, since it'd been over a year since this hell began? Surely this giant, wart-covered monstrosity of a pokemon wasn't all about aesthetics and could actually, you know, do some goddamned damage? Because giant behemoths like that venusaur were known for their fragility and frequency to roll over and die. Moron.

But Ty wouldn't have it. The argument was quickly stilled by a malicious bark, her lips pulled back in a vicious snarl that truly proved just how long her fangs were. Unsurprised with how she reacted, Anton remained quietly at the doorframe, not seeing a need to toss himself into the fray. "You do not give the orders around here grunt!" While her display would have made weaker pokemon faint at the mere sight of those monstrosities that could sever their neck in one bite, the venusaur remained calm. "My patience is at an end and I do not see you being very useful if I kill you so do me a favor, watch your own tongue before rip it right out of your head. Do you understand me?"

"Perfectly, miss," he replied, his voice calm but carrying a hint of the anger growing inside him. Surely, this guy was hunting for a death wish. "Perfectly. Standing up for oneself is forbidden here. Ah, but it is a threat to you, isn't it? There is somebody here who is not quite so easy to manipulate. Well, guess what?" He stepped forward, expression unflinching until he was mere inches away from those murderous fangs. "I'm not scared of you."

Yup. Suicidal.

A dark chuckle, one that Anton was extremely familiar with echoed through Ty's deep throat, her eyes sparkling with amusement. Figures she liked toying with her food. "Standing up for oneself is no threat Flower Boy, but what I do not tolerate is one who thinks himself above my authority. And really someone like you should be afraid of me. I have taken great pleasure in killing creatures far outmatching your skill."

Anton scoffed himself, leaning a little out the doorway to glance at the venusaur. "If you wanted to die, you could have accomplished it in a lot less painful ways other than pissing her off," he grumbled, not caring whether or not he was heard. But it seemed his comment went unheard by at least Coltrane. "Look...I really don't know why I've done nothing but cause a commotion when I've come along and voluntarily offered my help. Can we just ... calm down a bit? From what I saw on my way in, this place isn't exactly an undead-free zone." Anton frowned. "Do you not know anything about canines?" The question was posed in an uncertain tone, the true underlying question being, "Are you sure you're not a complete moron?"

"I don't care about Undead, they have posed little threat to me since my separation from my companion. You on the other hand, you are proving...problematic." Of course. It was really all that happened when you messed with a territorial creature's... well, territory. The dragon honestly couldn't understand why the venusaur thought he was in the right-- he met aggression with aggression when he was still an intruder. Of course he was going to get threatened!

But the familiar flapping of wings soon began to drown out the others, and as Anton lifted his gaze to the sky, saw another cloud of black. A groan escaped him-- didn't he just kill these assholes? "Kyoya! Anton! Murkrow flock 2 o'clock!" Grunting in irritation, he opened his wings and flew upward, quickly meeting the foul beasts head on. While he'd regained some Ice Beams from the meal, he wanted to save them for something more relevant. Blasting the first wave with a powerful Dragon Pulse, he began rounding the remainder up into a ball of screeching, flapping, mindless cat toys. Hopefully, the slef-proclaimed genuis would figure out to just blast them all right then and there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:17 am

Ecruteak City | Morning(69)/(32)

Plague skidded to a stop in front of the charred doorway, his ears flattening against his head as his heart skipped a few beats.
    His crimson eyes darted over the blackened door frame and peered into the darkness within, frantically trying to make sense of all of the damage.
    "Tullie!" He gasped breathlessly, bounding into the dark house with renewed worry. The living room was dark and black, smelling of burnt furniture and flesh.
    In one of the corners lay a bloodied human form, rotten and beyond recognition. Plague ran to it, frantically pawing at it and sniffing.
    Nonononono!
    Pulling at the pile of rot and bones, he let it fall on its' front, the back of the corpse relatively intact. Quickly sniffing at it, he whimpered in panic.
    Is this...her father?...I-I can't...smell anything through this stench! B-but its! It's male! Definitely!
    His eyes trailed to the ground around him, trying to make sense of the bloody prints and charred objects.
    Maybe the dogs ran...?
    I haven't found her yet...means she's not dead yet...

Black lumps lay all over the carpet, surrounded by puddles of dark liquid. He sniffed cautiously at the charred flesh, recoiling in disgust.
    Infected...maybe this was Poes' work...!
    "Poe!"
    He whispered loudly, his ears high and his eyes wide as he trotted by the dining room. Listening, he heard nothing. His voice barely echoed through the empty house, the broken walls now looking sad and decrepit. But the Umbreon paused mid-step as his gaze was caught on a small picture frame, face down in a halo of broken glass. A flicker of emotion played across his masked face, his rings glowing momentarily as he padded to it. Gingerly flipping it with his paw, the small wooden frame clanked weakly as it fell to pieces, revealing a photo.
    A hearty-looking man with dirty-blonde hair and weathered face was standing tall, his chest out in pride. Beside him was a team of pups with collars and harnesses, all frozen in time with a remarkable joy and carefree glee on their faces. And kneeling on the ground, cradling a young Growlithe, was her.
    Plagues' eyes grew wide with emotion, his throat tightening.
    The slender-framed girl with short dark hair, was smiling at him. The girl who rescued him all that time ago in the darkness and pulled him into the light. The girl who he lost when the Gyarados attacked on the beach...
    The vulpine let out a breath painfully, suddenly lost in the past.
    "Tullie..." He whispered, his heart breaking all over again as he felt her soft touch upon his head, gently stroking his fur, hearing her screams fading further and further out to sea...

A sudden snap of breaking wood sounded somewhere in the house, making the Umbreon jump. His red eyes struggled to pierce through the darkness, slowly adjusting and finding a dark, uneven trail across the floor.
    Plague stared with wide eyes behind the pale mask, quickly following it into the kitchen entryway. It continued, all the way down the hallway and into one of the bedrooms, abruptly ending at the battered but still closed door.
    Oh Darkrai...!
    Plague stared at the blood trail, his heart in his throat.
    What if I'm too late?...
    That...ugh...smell...

Swallowing hard, he slowly padded forward, feeling the dried blood under his paws and shuddering. Gently pushing against the door, he followed the dark smear across the room in dread.
    This was her fathers' room...
    As he rounded the bed to where the trail ended, he staggered back, the smell infinitely worse in such close proximity.
    "A-augh!" He gagged, his body shuddering and retching as he forced himself to look at the bloodied remains.

Kyoyas' ear twitched, his slate eyes narrowing as the Venusaur struggled to hold his ground.
    Pathetic creature. Reduced to infantile name-calling.
    Still, this female shows promise...I suppose intimidation is as effective as a straight-forward butchery of this buffoon. And we have another warm body to assist in moving the dead.
    Though it is highly doubtful she could have held the both of these males off if the need arose…

Kyoya listened intently, all of them wishing to put in their two-cents. His posture relaxed only slightly as his gaze wandered to the turtle, who didn't seem to want the fight.
    "I don't care about Undead, they have posed little threat to me since my separation from my companion."
    Such a foolish creature. She really has no idea, does she.
    Vain, foolish mutt.
    He growled mentally, the canines' words sparking rage within.

"Kyoya! Anton! Murkrow flock 2 o'clock!"
    Kyoya growled quietly, his cold gaze flickering from the sky to the dragon behind them before dashing back into the streets, his light pulsing with a bright light, as if to keep the birds' attention on him. He watched the dragon over his shoulder as he ran, leaping over corpses with a loud clatter of hooves, his tail strobing a flashing blue light.
    The Ampharos grinned as he saw the dragon take flight, blasting most of the birds and quickly scaring the others into a tight mess of flapping black monsters.
    Perfect. He does have a brain.

Turning on a cloven hoof, a sudden surge of electricity could be felt building in the vicinity, sparks and a brilliant glow growing from the ovines' tail. Brighter and brighter it became, until the Ampharos growled loudly, unleashing the intense amount of suppressed energy from the confines of the crimson orb. The large Electroball grew rapidly in size, quickly enveloping the remainder of the cawing flock with a terrible crackle and boom. Corpses fell from the sky, what little remained of the birds plopping dryly onto the concrete.

Snarling under his breath, he trotted back to the canine, his steely gaze boring into her.
    "More will come, even by cover of daylight." He said quietly, his tone purposefully flat. "The bodies-we need to get them as far away from us as possible if we choose to stay here." He watched her intently, his jaw set firmly with an indeterminate expression.
    Plague. Need to find him. Dumb bastard is going to get himself killed on his own.

(Jeez, I'm starting to write novels now. Sorry for the long post)

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:42 am

Ecruteak City| Morning (6)

Hudor had to wonder if someone in the tribe gets so many verbal warnings without any real backlash. Because not only did the venasaur back talk to the authority figure, he did so publically, and did not really help to make it better in the end, even the efforts to calm the group did nothing for him. Which made the thought of that venasaur getting the scar from physical punishment all the more curious, how far did that giant go before in order to acquire that scar?

Anyways, he shall just have to find that out on a later date. Because the group had spent the whole time arguing amongst themselves and not cleaning up the rotting bodies, attracting more undead to the vicinity, exactly like they stated would happen before, but never took precautions against. Though the invading forces where not anything to worry about, as far as undead pokemon go, Hudor could not hope for anything better than these, undead flying types.

Hudor was contemplating where to show his full force in order to win him a place in the group, or to hold back in order to not raise alarm to his true identity when the answer was provided for him. “Hudor! Make sure Flower Boy doesn't steal any of my shit while I take care of business!" He knew better than to go against the direct orders of person of higher authority. Even if it was one who he had barely met. So he could do nothing but keep an eye out on the offender and that leader's 'shit' as he watched the rest of the group take care of the flock.

It was a miracle that many of those birds were managing to fly at all. Quiet a few of them where missing their primaries; the set of feathers most important to provide lift for the take off and thrust while flying. And they all looked bloody, messy, and disheveled. Which was understandable due to them being dead already, and the dead do not think about preening. Without perfectly aligned interlocking hooks and barbules on feathers to provide a waterproof coating, those birds would be out of luck if it rained.

He had to admit though, their strategy for taking on the flock was fairly impressive. The dragon rounded them up in a tight circle, and the electric type’s natural advantage was used to fry the rest. But all they really needed to do was break the wings to render them useless, just aim for the carpal joints to force them to land. Which would also provided an answer for the whole clean up situation afterwards, since there would practically be none. He knew from experience that birds that are no longer able to fly tend to seek solitude.

"More will come, even by cover of daylight. The bodies-we need to get them as far away from us as possible if we choose to stay here."

Which posed an interesting question to Hudor, how do others dispose of bodies? He knew how the agency was doing it, but he doubted these pokemon had the necessary equipment to do such a thing….

Best to stay out of that for now. Plus, from what I have seen, the leader would be spouting out orders in a second.

((-.- didn't know Nightfall was in the SH))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:00 pm

(T-27)

Kyoya and Anton made a good team. The dragon rounded them up and the ram obliterated them with lightning. Convenient. Tisiphone busied herself picking off a few of the strays with her Assurance before something caught her eye flying over the roof of her home. She kept a paw down, firmly pinning one of the Murkrow beneath her wait, as she turned to see what it was. The feathered fiend beneath her kept screeching and pecking violently at her foreleg so finally she gave up and pushed all her weight on its head, crushing it like a grape. Undead bones were so weak, it was disgusting.

Red eyes scanned the area around her home, spotting Hudor guarding the doorway as she had ordered and Flower Boy doing who knew what but once again her peripheral caught something else. A huge dark shadow soon appeared on the room of the pharmacy and with alarm Ty realized just what it was. A Honchkrow. A very dead, very pissed off Honchkrow. "Hudor! Coltrane! MOVE!" Her warning came nearly too late, only a mere few seconds before a massive Dark Pulse shot out in a circle from the top of her den, shredding the roof and scattering debris everywhere.

That fucker! It cawed triumphantly as its wings beat several Night Slash's around, obliterating the rest of her shelter and effectively eliminating her entire stash of supplies. Soon the remainder of its flock circled around it and it took to the skies again, aiming right for Tisiphone. Enraged the female didn't even bother acknowledging the rest of its flock, leaving the lesser birds for her companions, and instead practically threw herself at the massive crow.

Its bulky form came close to the ground in an attempt to snatch her but the female was too quick, rolling beneath it and coming up on all fours behind. Rushing she launched herself at its back and sunk her pearly whites into the back of its neck. Her Ice Fang surrounded her razor sharp teeth and its piercing cold went straight into the Undead freak, who thrashed and shook to try and get the female off. Refusing to let go she began to kick and claw at the Honchkrow's back until it finally fell to the ground. Still with her grip Ty kept her Ice Fang going and soon starting thrashing her head from side to side until finally the bird's neck snapped and the head came clean off in her mouth.

Spitting the offending creature out the Direyena practically shook with the adrenaline from battle, the thrill of death and scent of blood assaulting her nose. And against better judgement the she-wolf could not resist throwing her head back and letting out a victory howl, the eerie sound filling the air as what birds were left either fell to her companions or fled in terror.

Seemed the Undead kept some sense, even after their hearts stopped beating. Panting with intensity and exertion the female eyed the new corpeses littering the ground along with whatever was left of her home. "Good thing I was planning on leaving soon. Guess these assholes pushed up the deadline." Slowly she made her way back over to what was basically a foundation with a few bits of skeletal frame, trying to come up with anything that might be salvageable. "Seems they ruined me," she mused aloud, not really looking up from the destruction. "Fine then."

Gaze finally turning to the others Ty put on her cheekiest grin and brushed her tail across her body to try and rid herself of any dust. "Boys I am moving on. I was going to hang around here for a bit longer to see if my partner showed up but without any supplies I can't see a point." Looking back to her destroyed den she shrugged and nodded her head to Kyoya. "If you want I can help you find your friend since you boys were so kind to aid me, but I think it would be best if I kept on moving to Viridian. Anyone else who wants to join can feel free but tomorrow I am getting the hell outta Dodge."

While she would miss the company she had a job to do and she couldn't stay here babysitting for the rest of her life. Zenyt was out there somewhere and she was going to find him. Anton, Plague and Kyoya had proven to be her favorites, and she silently wished they would join her, but it was up to them. She had no bargaining chips on them anymore so they were free to make their own choices. But they better think about moving soon as her earlier battle and howl were likely to attract more attention.

(Z-3)

As he followed the sign of battle Zenyt soon came across a large expanse of the city that was covered in blood and corpses. Signs of intense battle were everywhere but now it seemed like more than just his Tisiphone had done the damage. Signs of lightning strike, a few Undead still frozen even in the sun, a few blast marks, and then off course the deep claw marks of his girl. Kneeling down he trailed his fingers over a bloodied pawprint that he easily recognized as belonged to a Direyena. His Direyena.

A howl pierced the air and the pure sound hit the dark haired male like a gust of wind. That was his Tisiphone! Her sounds of triumph were forever etched in his mind, his girl always taking great pride in her kills and victories. A smirk played across his face as Zenyt once again rose to his feet. Closing his eyes he tried to pick apart echo from true sound and chose a direction he hoped was the right one. "I'm coming for you, my Tisiphone. I'm coming."

((Long post! XD
    Zenyt will come across the group after they find Plague and Leevea so next round Kyoya can offer or Ty will just wind up following as he goes to look for Plague.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:42 am

Post 27

Ecruteak City| Late Morning

Anton thanked the Legends above that the ampharos was quick to catch on; upon spotting his plan, Kyoya had picked up on it and acted accordingly. Maybe there was more to work with in the sheep that overbearing arrogance and grating pride. Once the flock was done, Anton perched in a tree, if only to assess the situation. He had unknowingly picked a front-row seat for the destruction of the only shelter in town.

The Honchkrow was huge, his wingspan dwarfing his own. No one had time to even react as the giant, rotting bird destroyed the roof first, then the rest in a dazzling display of Night Slashes. Anton watched in stunned, macabre awe as the house was easily felled and Ty threw herself into action... and into the bird itself. Her Ice Fang helped her stick to the flying monstrosity, the struggle brief as her weight and the attack proved too much for the bird to keep airbone. Once on the ground, its fate was sealed. In only a few seconds, she ripped the bird's head clean off, tossing it aside with expert ease. Anton couldn't help but cringe a bit; the fact that a beast like that was felled so quickly by her fangs alone... It was more than a little unsettling.

"Good thing I was planning on leaving soon. Guess these assholes pushed up the deadline," she mused what seemed to be mostly to herself as she padded to what was left of the house-- debris and a concrete slab for foundation. "Seems they ruined me. Fine then."

She turned to the rest of them, cheeky grin plastered on her face, tail held high. "Boys I am moving on. I was going to hang around here for a bit longer to see if my partner showed up but without any supplies I can't see a point." She glanced back to her destroyed den with a casual shrug, then looked to the ampharos. "If you want I can help you find your friend since you boys were so kind to aid me, but I think it would be best if I kept on moving to Viridian. Anyone else who wants to join can feel free but tomorrow I am getting the hell outta Dodge."

Dodge? Anton dismissed the odd comment, as now was his chance for escape. She just offered them all their freedom, but... obviously, there was safety in these numbers. As psychotic as Ty was, Anton knew at least that she could cover her own back, and the others as well. A dysfunctional mismatch of pokemon was still something like a group... and while groups weren't really his favorite pasttime, dying was even lower on the rung. And if he severed ties with her, then she might just see him as fair game.

Either with them or against them.

The dragon sighed and fluttered downward, landing a comfortable distance from the crazy hound. "...Sounds fine," he grumbled, making his way closer to the others. "This city sucks anyway."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:06 am

Ecruteak City | Morning(70)/(33)

Plagues' stomach retched as he staggered backwards, the smell of death and rotten meat thick in the small quarters. But the vulpine was unprepared for what he could hear in the confines of the dark corner.
    The Umbreon froze, his fur on end and his body rigid.
    Soft, squishing, slurping noises reached his large ears over the sickening sound of buzzing flies.
    His heart began to beat faster in his chest, pumping harder as he slowly edged closer to the sounds. His gaze fixed on the dark figure hunched over in the corner, he drew closer, dread threatening to swallow him whole.
    Still the wet gnashing continued, unperturbed.
    Closer he came, his eyes widening and ears falling as he recognized the dark silhouette.
    The terrifying realization engulfed his mind as the Umbreons' mouth opened to scream, but nothing came out.

The figure turned with a sudden and unnatural jerk, its' pale skin putrid and decaying. The creature huddled over a reeking pile of flesh, infested with flies. Its' hands drawn to its' blood-stained mouth, still holding an indiscernible chunk of rotting meat in its' teeth. The remaining clothing on it filthy and shredded. Its' blood-red eyes peered out from the darkness, barely visible under the unkempt, blood-matted hair.

With a twitch and a hiss, the creature ceased as it grinned at the vulpine from around its' shoulder. Its' soft smile was a stark contrast to the small chunks of flesh smattering its fair skin.
    "Y-you've...come….back…" She murmured sweetly, blood dripping from her gaping mouth.

"Boys I am moving on. I was going to hang around here for a bit longer to see if my partner showed up but without any supplies I can't see a point." The female shrugged, nodding to Kyoya.
    "If you want I can help you find your friend since you boys were so kind to aid me, but I think it would be best if I kept on moving to Viridian. Anyone else who wants to join can feel free but tomorrow I am getting the hell outta Dodge."

The Ampharos nodded quickly, accepting her offer to help.
    "Thank you, he couldn't have gone far." He said, breaking into a trot. "I believe he went this way." Kyoya continued, trotting towards the beaten gym, his slate gaze searching for any sign of the Umbreon. "I don't know why he just left. He is prone to wild acts at times…" The Ampharos sighed, annoyance seeping through a usually well-kept air of reserve. "His impulsiveness tends to overwhelm my tactical skills."

A muffled crash from one of the houses had the ovine halt in his steps, the loud clatter of his hooves ceasing as he stopped to listen with raised ears.

(Phoe dear, I'll have Kyoya comment on how amazing of a battle that was during their search of the house. Hopefully we can fit it in somewhere. Ci, Kyoya is gonna track Plague to the house and analyze shit like a boss. He probably won't see her in the fridge. This may drag just a tiny bit, but that tension is definitely building. B3)

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Ecruteak City/Morning (8)

Coltrane's blossom oozed with a thick, purple poison as the female hell-hound readied herself for an attack. He wasn't afraid to hurt her; after thinking that she could treat him like that and get away with it, she deserved a Sludge Bomb to the face and more. Maybe if he got the opportunity he could tear some of her skin off with a Leaf Storm. The Venusaur's single eye narrowed as he readied his attack, but then the Direyena's head snapped round. "Kyoya! Anton! Murkrow flock 2 o'clock!" she cried before dashing off, only to stop and add, "Hudor! Make sure Flower Boy doesn't steal any of my shit while I take care of business!"

"Well it's nice to know that you trust me!" Coltrane bellowed at her as she and her comrades ran off to deal with the Murkrow flock. Practically seething with rage, the Grass-type's head snapped round to Hudor. "Can you believe this? Can you?! If that bitch thinks she's going to treat me like a useless minor and get away with it, she has another thing coming!" He started to march forward, not only to join in with the fight but to show Ty that he wasn't just the old, useless lump of shit that she thought he was. Maybe he could get an apology from that swot of an Ampharos while he was at it.

"Hudor! Coltrane! MOVE!" The female's warning had barely registered in Coltrane's mind before a massive blast of energy coming from the roof of their shelter threatened to blow him off his feet. Swearing and quickly closing his only eye as debris rained down on him, Coltrane heard what could only be the squawk of an undead Honchkrow above him. There were far too many of those bastards around to not recognise that terrifying sound. By the time Coltrane had dared to open his eye again, the Honchkrow had taken flight again. He quickly fired the Sludge Bomb he had been building up but the Dark-type avian was too nimble, and the lump of poisonous slime splattered onto the pavement, melting the concrete with a foul-smelling stench.

"Shit, that was close," Coltrane said, shaking his body off the pieces of wood and stones that were covering it. "Are you all right, Hudor?" In the distance he noticed that Ty had wrestled the Honchkrow to the ground and was tearing it to pieces. "Well that explains a lot..." Growling, Coltrane marched himself forward and reached the female just as she had torn the bird's head from its spine. "Thanks for the warning, but maybe next time you can actually give me a chance to prove myself?" he casually suggested, staring down at the bird's torn body and sniffing in distaste.

Ty then announced that she was leaving soon, but offered to help the Ampharos find his friend. Coltrane guessed that they were referring to that little twerp of an Umbreon that deserved a good thrashing after speaking to him in such a way. Determined to prove them all wrong about their opinions of him, Coltrane forced himself to stay within this group for the time being. Keeping to the sunlight, he quietly followed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:51 pm

Ecruteak City| Morning (7)

"Can you believe this? Can you?! If that bitch thinks she's going to treat me like a useless minor and get away with it, she has another thing coming!"

What was there to believe? Tisiphone barely said that a few seconds ago. There was nothing here to counteract the orders she gave and make one believe otherwise. Unless he missed something, like facial and physical gestures where playing a large role in this misinterpretation, which for all he knew could very well be the cause of the problem. So he did not respond, even if he did not understood a bit of what the giant said because of it.

Or more like most of what was said….Because as far as he could tell, ‘Bitch’ and the phrase, ‘has another thing coming’ where never used before in his presence. The second one was easily deduced with a bit of thinking, mostly likely the venasaur meant that he would repay her leadership with a gift of some sort, one that has been presented before, thus emphasizing the need for another. But he could only assume Bitch is a name for one like her. Maybe meaning the leader, or the boss, or possibly even meaning ‘one who gives orders regularly’. Or even more likely, Bitch may very well be the name for Tisiphone’s species. Much like he was a Carracosta. ‘Tisiphone the Bitch’, it sounded reasonable enough, especially considering he had never seen a bitch in person, or even heard of one before... It did however make Hudor wonder what happened to her that caused her to leave the herd of Bitches that birthed her. Maybe once they grew to a certain age, a female Bitch simply leaves to find her own pack?

The life of a Bitch must be a hard and lonely one…

"Hudor! Coltrane! MOVE!"

That brought Hudor out of his musing surprisingly quick. He did not even have to think of reasons why he should move, or even if danger was coming right at him. No, the years of growing up and following orders immediately after they were given had programmed him to act before anything else. So he moved, he moved surprisingly fast for one of his stature, or he assumes it would be considered fast because of his use of Aqua Jet to move. A skill he used almost constantly in aerial fights in order to take down predators high above, and to cross short distances in a hurry. It was not until after he deemed he moved far enough that he ended his move and saw the reason why he needed to move.

The area where he and Coltrane had been standing was now riddled with debris from the now destroyed building next to them. An attack from one of the two sides must have been sent flying to it during the fight. But the affects where not threatening enough to warrant him moving out of the way sadly. He could have easily just turned around and used his tough shell to take all the debris head on, and he would have taken no damage at all. But those where not his orders. If Tisiphone had said ‘Take Cover’ instead, things would have played out differently, but she did not, so there was no use dwelling on it.

"Are you all right, Hudor?"

“Yes, I am ‘all right’”

It took a moment for him to answer that, mostly because he was mulling it over in his head to see if the venasaur was indeed asking what Hudor assumed he was. And given the circumstances, it could really only be about his well being after the falling debris caused by the fighting. But threat was over, there were more burnt and awful smelling bodies on the ground that simply made Hudor cringe, but the threat was gone, along with the dwelling of this group, and the group’s sole reason to stay in this city apparently. Because as soon as Tisiphone saw the damages done to her dwelling, she immediately claimed that they where to move to a different location, far away from this town.

Just when Hudor had barely gotten here also…He couldn’t exactly leave just yet. Not without finding out if Ho-Oh had passed by here or not. He doubted that searching the towers would provide much answers since it has been years since any sighting of the Legend has been made, but it was worth doing some sort of investigation at least.

“Wait, Tisiphone. Did you happen to witness anything strange here during your residence in this dwelling?”

But even as he asked that to the leader of the group, he knew that what he thought was strange, and what they thought was strange was going to be significantly different. But there was really no other way to go about doing this without divulging to everyone why he had come to this town in the first place.

Last edited by Tryvex on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:22 am

(T-28)

Ty sat peacefully, posture relaxed as her tail tapped up and down rhythmically waiting for the others to make up their minds. "...Sounds fine," came Anton's reply, landing a noticeable difference away but slowly making his way closer. "This city sucks anyway." Ty gave him a toothy grin as he finally got close enough to be consider part of the group before responding. "Aww Anton, I knew you cared." She loved giving the drago grief, his reactions were always so entertaining.

Kyoya gratefully accepted her help, which Ty was happy to hear, and quickly moved to follow his companion. Ty stretched her back and legs but before she could follow Hudor came up and posed a rather interesting question. “Wait, Tisiphone. Did you happen to witness anything strange here during your residence in this dwelling?” Strange? What in the hell hadn't been strange since this virus. Not wanting to lose Kyoya Ty gave the simplest answer she could. "Define strange." And with that she took off after the Ampharos.

His rather impressive head start had her exerting quite a bit of effort to catch up, finally gaining enough to relax her speed as she fell into step beside Kyoya. She made a point to stay just a couple of paces behind him to allow him the lead since he had actually seen which way Plague had gone, but kept close enough to hear him when he began to speak. "I don't know why he just left. He is prone to wild acts at times…" Ty snickered at the obvious, the very statement funny since wild was all she saw the Umbreon as despite his timid demeanor when around the Ampharos. "His impulsiveness tends to overwhelm my tactical skills."

"Preacher. Choir."

The sound of a crash had the male slowing to a stop and Ty skidding on her claws, scratching deep marks into the pavement to slow herself. "The hell was that?" she questioned. The way Kyoya held himself had Ty convinced they were about to go find out and she found herself eager and ready, the last fight only increasing her bloodlust rather than waning it. 'Oh please let there be something fun to kill in there' she thought gleefully.

(Z-4)

It seemed he arrived too late. By the time he followed the death and carnage to the end of its trail all he found were dozens more dead birds and what looked loosely like an explosion. He surveyed the damage and almost like a hologram his mind began to replay the battle that had taken place, almost like he had been there. She definitely wasn't alone as several electrical scorch marks and a more ice was in the vicinity, moves that his Tisiphone didn't know. But her handiwork was impossible to miss.

Not far from where he paused was a large Honchkrow minus a head. Claw marks littered its back as ice still clung to down feathers on the back of its neck where the head had been removed. The human knelt over it and plucked off a feather, holding it up to the light to see how viscious the ice was becoming. "Missed you again my dear? Shame." At least he was getting closer. The ice was not long melting and the scorch marks from the lightning were still warm to the touch. His eyes drifted to a set of bloody paw prints easily distinguished to belong to a Direyena and began to follow her trail once more.

He would find his Tisiphone.

((I kept it vague when Zenyt arrived because I wanted to make sure that he got there right after everyone leaves so if anyone didn't follow Ty and Kyoya then whenever they left is when he showed up.
    Oh and I didn't miss you Night, lol, Ty purposely ignored Col because she is more or less a bitch XD))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:27 am

Anton 27|| Logan 16
    [[Post count continued from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ecruteak City| Late Morning

"Aww Anton, I knew you cared." The bitch's quirk caused said dragon to frown a bit more, casting a quick glare over in the speaker's general direction before returning his gaze back forward. Yeah, yeah, sure... he grumbled inwardly, walking forward at a casual pace. But as he began moving, the large turtle's voice interrupted him, calling out for Ty.

“Wait, Tisiphone. Did you happen to witness anything strange here during your residence in this dwelling?” She seemed to mull the question over a moment before replying, "Define strange." Then, she bolted after the running ampharos now catching up with the horizon, the venusaur tromping after them, leaving Anton and the turtle alone. He frowned, looking back to Hudor.

"...That's probably not uncommon," Anton admitted, unsure why he felt compelled to explain Ty's behavior. "But I've been here a while-- maybe not in her company. What were you looking for?" He began to walk forward, using his wingthumbs as forelegs. While he wasn't estatic to be following Ty's crazy-ass lead, it seemed that there were at least some pokemon here with some sense. "Come on, we'd better catch up..."

-----

A sigh escaped the crimson hound as he strode through the border of yet another ruined town in his fruitless search for his former trainer. Though he'd believed her dead, he knew he'd heard her voice in the halls of Realgam Tower... He'd been long out of Orre, the sands having stopped some time ago, and now, he... wasn't quite sure where he was. The tower(s?) ahead were completely foreign, as well as the strange-topped roofs of the buildings that remained. He guessed that it must have been a lovely city, if the end of the world hadn't ruined it.

Which was another thing that surprised him; he had hoped that the chaos and destruction hadn't reached beyond the borders of his homeland, the truth was far the opposite. The demons that plagued the desert region were here as well, and in seemingly greater numbers. Just to what gravity was this plague...? His paws moving ever forward, his ears soon perked to a rustle, a noise of... some sort in a house nearby. Hoping for survivors, for someone to tell him where the hell he was, he darted toward it, spotting something move inside. Curious, he moved closer, slowly peering into the open doorway of the house. What...?

"Y-you've...come….back…"

--------

[[Ok, I took a few liberties with this post, so let me clarify a few things. I think I followed the pacing right-- since Anton and Hudor didn't follow immediately, Z came up. But since they kinda started walking, I figured they were a little further out. -They're still giant pokemon, so Z would be able to see them really well anyway XD-

Scratch that, I got the pacing wrong lol.

And with Logan, he's currently just sticking his head into the doorway of the house, but his entire body is still very visible to anyone outside. So, when Kyoya, Col and Ty come running up, they'll very much be able to see him.

Hope I covered everything... |D]]

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:22 am

Ecruteak City | Morning(71)/(34)

"Preacher. Choir."

Kyoya perked his ears and smiled subtly at her comment, for once finding someone who was almost on the same level of intelligence as he.
    As she came to a screeching halt, she blurted out a question in a stage whisper.
    "The hell was that?"
    Kyoya glanced back at her, the canines' body language absolutely buzzing with excitement as her ears perked towards the shabby house before them. His ears lowered themselves in annoyance at the females' eagerness as he slowly trotted towards the house.
    "It's probably Plague. But it's needless to say that we should proceed with...caution..." He trailed off, a very large canine with an eye-searingly bright pelt came dashing over to investigate the house-in-question.
    What is this species?! Why so many here? He thought before quickly dismissing the question for more pressing matters. It looks like its' going inside...if Plague is in there, things may get ugly...

Kyoya trotted towards the house, allowing his hooves to clack loudly as they approached the doorway. The Ampharos quickly gathered intelligence from the canine, his deductive skills in full-swing at the threat of losing the fox.
    Male. Appearances point to being uninfected. Posture curious and not malicious. Looking for something. No threat.
    "Stay where you are." He said curtly, his cold gaze on the crimson canine as they slowly stopped in front of the house. "If you would kindly step back." He asserted coldly, pushing past the horned dog and into the house. The stench of burnt flesh instantly assaulted his nostrils, but the ovine showed no reaction. His steely gaze quickly darted over the internal structure and its' contents, analyzing everything he could see.
    Why would he come here? He hasn't spoken to me of Ecruteak, not once.
    It must be something important. Something sentimental.

The ovine cautiously padded forward, silencing his steps as best as he could. Charred remains in the corner, obviously moved recently. Male, middle-aged. Several fire-type pokemon fought here, and won. Fire types' bodies don't burn that easily, so none of these corpses are them. Different lengths and variations in scorchmarks suggest a very tall one and several shorter ones; probably quadruped.
    His eyes moved over the remains of the furniture and wall decorations, his body moving in slow, fluid movements. Family lived here, from the decorations on the mantle. Quite a few pokemon; more than likely canines, from the hair on the couch and shredded pet beds. Arcanine? No, too big. Growlithe. No younger children, for lack of toys. Economic yet more delicate furniture. Must be a young adult. Some kind of trophies, and a game hunter of some sort. Probably the male. Tattered black net underneath the broken dresser and splintered handle suggests large fish net.
    Kyoya huffed under his breath as his attentions turned to the next room, ignoring the others as he continued to investigate. The ovine sauntered to one of the walls, holding his chin in thought as he looked closely at the wallpaper. Atrocious peasants. But his attention turned to a dark but subtle residue that rested atop both frames and wallpaper. He gently wiped at it and rubbed his paw together, testing its' consistency.
    How very strange. I suppose it is Ecruteak though. Pretty common types here.

The Ampharos walked through the dining room, his hooves stopping in front of a broken picture frame on the floor. That's what I heard earlier. It had to be. This wood is cheap enough to make such a sound. Kyoya carefully picked up the picture from among the shattered glass and wood, his cold eyes glimmering in the darkened room. He sniffed ever so slightly at the paper, picking up the vulpines' scent on it. This is what he was looking for. He thought, looking at the smiling faces. Just as I thought. Growlithe.

"This must be the unfortunate man over there," He whispered softly, as if to himself. "And this..." He continued, his grey eyes moving to the female in the picture. This must be...

Tears began to stream down the vulpines' masked face unconsciously as the creature continued. "You've...finally...come back..." She whispered, her body contorting strangely as she turned to face him. Her thin body was barely covered by the wisps of clothing remaining on her; the skeletal ribs can be seen through the flesh muddled with blood and dark grime. Her stomach was sunken in enough to see the spinal structure on the other side, and on her hands were deep tissue afflictions, exposing the pale bone underneath...afflictions that looked a lot like...human bite marks.

"You don't-" She twitched unnervingly, her body convulsing involuntarily. "You don't know...how long I've waited...for you to return..." She hissed, stalking closer, her knees drawn close to her chest as she stalked towards the vulpine like a rabid animal. Plague fell back weakly, his heart threatening to explode from the shock and horror as she drew ever so closer with each painful, slow step of her bare and torn feet. "But you-" she slurped, gritting her teeth abnormally hard as something crunched and broke inside her mouth, making blood begin to gush from her gaping mouth. "You- are too...late."

The vulpine shuddered in agony as he heard her venomous words through the dark blood. Plague whimpered pitifully, somehow finding his voice. "N-no...I-I tried s-so hard...T-Tullie...no!...No, Tullie...!" He gasped as the tears just overcame him, the fox falling to his side in defeat and agony. The cadaver shudders as she watches the fox blubbering at her feet, helpless and in despair. "You-You waste of fucking flesh! Why didn't-didn't you get here sooner!" She hissed through gurgling blood, the eyes in her hollow sockets growing wide as they began to glow a brilliant red. "Where the fuck were- were you when I fucking needed you!?" The pale creature rose to her feet, shaking the fox violently and back-handing him hard before scrambling backwards with a screech. The Umbreon fell back, slamming into the wall before plopping down in a sobbing heap. Plague moaned in agony as he watched her broken body retreat to the other side of the room.
    Her breathing grew heavy and frantic, thick through clenched teeth as she contorted and crawled towards a broken mirror. "I s-should have just left you to fucking die in that cave!" She spat, her tattered hands grasping a broken shard of mirror, the pressure splitting her palm open as blood began to drip freely. "Look at me, P-Plague!" She gurgled. "Look at me now, you fucking bastard!"

With an unnatural twitch and a hiss, she leaped on the fox, pinning him on his back as she took the shard of mirror and thrust it into the thin and tender flesh of her cheek and started to saw madly. Her breathing grew faster and shallower, her glowing red eyes never leaving the Umbreons' as the flesh slowly separated from her skull with each ragged, crude motion. The vulpine cried out in frantic terror, his body rigid and frozen. The human female only sawed faster- the wet, slopping noises growing louder as the flesh around her jaws began to slap against each other and more blood began to flow from the horrifying wounds, dripping in large chunks onto the Umbreons' chest and neck. "Don't you think I'm beautiful Plague!?" She howled, her speech now macabre and broken as half of her face was now completely gone, replaced with torn flesh and marred white bone showing through. Screeching, she threw the chunks of bloody flesh at the Umbreons' masked face before slashing deeply into her other cheek and sawing madly.
    "Don't you think I'm fucking BEAUTIFUL!?
    LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!"

With a bloodcurdling howl, she raised the bloodied sliver and thrust it into the Umbreon, hissing in rage and delight as she heard him cry out, warm blood flowing freely over her broken hands.

(notes in the team RP discussion thread
    YES I WRITE NOVELS AS POSTS NOW SHUT UP)

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:29 pm

Ecruteak City/Morning (9)

Coltrane's reaction to Tisiphone's ignorance of him had reduced to a simple grunt of annoyance. Looks as though you're going to have to get used to this, old boy, he thought to himself as he trudged along behind the group, who were all heading towards yet another settlement. If he was going to prove his usefulness he needed to keep his mouth shut for a while until the right time came to avoid being kicked out early, so instead of voicing his dislike of shady, enclosed spaces, he simply continued forward without a word, his single eye staring into the back of Ty's head.

As they neared their destination Coltrane found it hard to miss the bright red hound poking his head through the slightly ajar door. The Venusaur blinked and shook his head; just where the hell were all these freaky Pokemon coming from? How have I never seen any of these species before? Johto is only across the border from Kanto... The crimson hound was rudely ignored by Swot-Face-Four-Eyes, and with a grunt Coltrane shuffled over to the Direyena's side.

"It's best that you keep your thoughts to yourself with this lot," he mumbled, hopefully low enough for nobody else to hear him. "They don't like it when you have an opinion. Just thought you should know." The Grass-type had expected to follow the others at that moment, but he found himself staying by the red dog's side, examining him closely with his single eye. "That is, if you were even thinking of staying? I'm starting to regret it now." Please be normal ... I need someone other than Hudor who isn't a bitch, a bastard or a smartass.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Ecruteak City| Morning (8)

"Define strange."

How was Hudor supposed to give her the definition of the word if she does not stay around to explain it to her? He would have gladly defined the word for her if she had stayed, he would have even welcomed the chance to share his wisdom with the Leader of the group, anything to gain a bit of favor and incentive to use for future plights. But she had other plans, which involved hurrying to the location of the noise, where the masked one had ventured off to. Yet his inquisition did not end there it seemed, a pokemon who never introduced himself, Hudor would not know what to call him if not for the Leader calling the Dragon, ‘Anton’ just recently.

"...That's probably not uncommon, But I've been here a while-- maybe not in her company. What were you looking for?”

“Yes, I suppose It is difficult to ascertain what is going through the mind of a Bitch such as her…”

He could not help muttering to himself, he had already assumed about the background of the Leader and her ways of the Bitch. The fact that she moved away from him without waiting for him to respond could possibly mean that she is accustomed to not getting answers, or to putting them off until she figured they were of more importance. Being raised alone would most likely have made her priorities more inclined to survival, so questions such as the ones he posed would not interest her.

"Come on, we'd better catch up..."

Right, it would be best to explain on the go, whatever it was that the group was heading to, it seemed important to them. At least important enough to cause the Leader to go herself, to his knowledge, unless it was extremely important, the leader would simply send someone to investigate and report back with the findings.

“Particularly, anything to do with the Towers, disturbances perhaps? Or perhaps the appearance of pokemon of the rare variety.”

That was as far as he could go without compromising the mission for the others. Even that tidbit of information was a bit too revealing if someone were to dwell on it for too long. But he doubted the dragon would dwell on it, mainly because there was no time to dwell, since the everyone seemed to stop in front of a building that appeared identical to every other one in this city. He would have overlooked it and ignored it if not for the fact that the Group’s greeter went in by himself to investigate the situation.

Is this standard procedure with the group? To allow the greeter to go in by himself without backup?

It would be understandable if the situation was known, and if they could visible see the offending pokemon inside to ascertain the species and thus any possible weaknesses. But to go in without understanding the situation with a clear and present threat was unheard of, at least not without an order from above….Either that Greeter was foolish, or he had information had not shared with the Leader yet.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 6:28 pm

(T-29)

"It's probably Plague. But it's needless to say that we should proceed with...caution..."

Tisiphone sighed dramatically and relaxed her stance, disappointed that the Ampharos was more interested in traipsing around looking rather than getting his hooves dirty. Shame one with such potential wanted to waste it. Fighting only out of necessity was so...boring. But there seemed to be another creature that caught his eye and upon closer inspection she discovered another Direyena.

A male Direyena.

A slick grin plastered over her features as she eyed the male up and down, allowing Kyoya to take the lead in questioning the individual while she gauged his worth. Such a strange coloration, his body rather muscular but it was those horns...oh those horns. She would kill for gorgeous horns like those. She saw the others coming up slowly and, giving them a curt nod, she casually followed Kyoya inside. She made sure to gently brush past her male couterpart, of course, before following the electric type around the house.

He seemed to be trying to figure out more about the house rather than looking for Plague and for a few minutes Ty was getting bored. She could scent the Umbreon but for some reason the smell was everywhere and she couldn't really pinpoint where exactly he was. At least until a blood chilling scream came from another room.

"Don't you think I'm fucking BEAUTIFUL!?
    LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!"

Eyes wide and senses suddenly on high alert Ty took off like a shot towards the sound, Plague's own screams following that horrifying voice. "Plague! Fuck. Hold on!" Whatever was after one of her boys was going to suffer, horribly and in the most creative fashion she could imagine. She rounded a corner and was soon face to face with the creepiest fucking woman she had ever seen pinning the masked Umbreon to the ground with a big ass piece of glass embedded into him.

(Z-5)

Zenyt was getting closer, he could feel it. There were distinct trails now, heavy footprints trailing after light marks where claws and likely hooves struck the ground in quick succession. Near running by the strides, though the following trail was less speedy. His girl was within reach, so close he swore he could see her though not was around him but empty buildings.

As he continued down the street the sounds of horrified screaming came from nearby and Zenyt knew that was where he would find his Tisiphone. If there was pain to be had his girl would be in the thick of it.

((Ended Ty's early to give Kyoya the first strike to get Tullie off, like your RP thread post mentioned. She isn't actually hesitating I just cut her post short, next round it will be like a fraction of a second occured but Kyoya needs to act first. Check my RP thread post though Ana, hehe.))
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat May 11, 2013 2:56 am

Ecruteak City | Morning(72)/(35)

The foxes' terrified screams made Kyoyas' fur stand on end, even as he dropped what he was doing and dashed towards the sound. His hooves clattered loudly against the wooden floors, his slender but muscular frame smoothly maneuvering through the narrow hallway and into the dark room...only to come to a clattering halt.
    "Plague! Fuck. Hold on!"
    The voice barely registered in Kyoyas' ears as the canine bounded in behind him, his horrified gaze rapt on the rotting figure before them, the humans' eyes filled to the brim with malice and insanity.
    It's impossible!! It's impossible!!
    The Ampharos stared with eyes wide, overwhelmed by horror and disgust. The witch beast that crouched over the black fox was cackling sickeningly, her tongue slowly dipping down to her victim to lick at the fresh blood flowing over her hands.

Plague!
    Breaking free of the mortification, he snarled and loosed a small electroball at the thing on Plague, the electricity lighting up the room for just an instant before it connected.
    The orb of electricity knocked the human back, the most terrible screeching bursting from her mouth as she writhed in pain. Plague flipped over and scrambled to his feet with a frantic cry, blood pouring from his chest as the shard of mirror dislodged itself from his flesh and clinked to the floor.

"Noooo!" He cried out in a ragged voice, startling the Ampharos. The foxes' eyes were wide with what can only be described as madness as he leaped on the ovine, throwing him to the ground with a heavy thud.

"Don't touch her!!! DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!!!" He roared in his face, the brilliant crimson eyes glowing with deadly intent. The pale beaked skull trembled with his fury, centimeters away from the Ampharos' maw. Before he had time to react, black claws wildly slashed at his body. Kyoya lay pinned, unable to make himself move to defend as he felt the sharp claws of the fox slash into his face, opening deep gashes across his chest. Every instinct screamed for him to get away from the fox, but he could only stare up at the pale masked face in wide-eyed realization.
    It's her...!
    The one he won't talk about!

He could hear the agony that the fox had held inside, now unleashed upon him in that terrible, broken voice he had heard before in Azalea. He felt the guilt and pain in those razor-sharp blows that he had kept inside of him, the whole time, torturing himself...never telling anyone.
    Memories flooded the ovines' mind of the many times he had heard Plague cry out in his sleep to someone, only to wake up shivering and weeping to himself. How he had pushed the reluctant fox to talk of this mysterious female he only knew as 'Tullie'- only to be met with hostility, masked emotion, instability...How he didn't even bother to wake him from his restless sleep, in the interest of divulging what he could from his sleep talk.
    I was such an idiot...
    Why didn't I see it before...

Kyoya let the blows come, letting them bombard him with the stinging pain as his blood began to flow freely from the crimson wounds. The Ampharos' eyes closed with a pained resolution, the only sound coming from him were the repressed grunts after the frantic blows.

(permission given for Ty to grab and pin Plague)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 9:25 pm

((Terribly sorry, but at this moment in time, I am going to have to skip))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 5:15 pm

(T-30)

It was like something out of a drug induced nightmare. Psycho Bitch was lapping up blood like some kind of demented vampire and when she and Kyoya reached her it was the Ampharos who had the faster reflex to tackle the freak to the ground. Leaving the electric type to his advantage over the female Ty, while still keeping one eye towards Kyoya for any sign of distress, moved to the side to check on Plague.

So much blood. And not all of it Plague's.

Taint of infection littered the ground, flecks of black and thick pools of coagulated blood. Dead blood. Blood that hadn't seen oxygen in ages. Her crimson eyes slowly trailed up the vulpine before her, watching his eyes beneath the mask go wide before a snarl pulled at his lips. He didn't even realize she was standing right there beside him, mind screaming at her to end the infection in her group. No. He was too busy flipping all kinds of shit.

"Don't touch her!!! DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!!!"

His voice had darkened. The timid, slightly tempered vulpine was now a raging maniac hellbent on attacking even his own companion. Before she could stop him the masked creature was moving, upon the Ampharos in a flash. Snarling angrily she whirled in time to witness claws slashing viciously into her favorite toy. "Insolent fool!" she cried, charging not for the Psycho Bitch but instead for Plague himself. Not only had she let infection walk straight into her home but now it was daring to try and take the most interesting person at her side? Not a chance.

Her heavy weight knocked into the Umbreon's slight frame full force, easily barreling him over and off Kyoya. Easily three times his weight Ty pinned him, large forepaws pressing on Plague's knee joints to keep him from thrashing while her back paws kept his back legs firmly to the ground. He wasn't going anywhere. Her canines sparkled with an Ice Fang as she stared down into the beaked mask, eyes boring through to the glowing ones beneath. "You stupid child! Reckless and foolish you have sealed your own fate and yet you dare to bring the rest of us down with you? I think not."

She lowered her face to mere fractions of an inch to rest beside the writhing creature's sensitive ears before breathing out a dark and deadly whisper. "I'll kill you first."

Ecruteak/Outisde Tullie's house|Late Morning
    (Z-6)

Why were there still creatures outside at such maddening screams? He had come across them only moments ago, aided by the trail his girl left and the ear piercing wails filling the air. But yet while he was sure his Tisiphone was inside the home there were still more who dared not to enter. Why? What purpose did waiting serve? They would be more useful doing something. His girl would have them straightened out in no time were they of Rocket, her natural dominance practically oozed authority.

And here she was just mere feet from him. Finally.
    Now if only he could get around the brutes at the door...

((Slight change from my RP Discussion post but not by much. Just switched timing of her noticing the infected blood. I think my post is a little crappy but it is the best I have right now. Oh and no one notice Zenyt being a creeper just yet.

Permission for Ana's NPC and/or Kyoya to straighten a bitch out lol))
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Tue May 21, 2013 11:06 pm

Ecruteak City | Morning(73)/(36)

"Insolent fool!"
    With a throaty snarl, the horned female plowed into the Umbreon on his chest, the Ampharos pulling himself up with ragged coughs and a pained groan as she pinned his attacker.
    "You stupid child! Reckless and foolish you have sealed your own fate and yet you dare to bring the rest of us down with you? I think not."

The females' teeth glimmered with ice as her maw stopped inches away from Plagues' large ears, whispering something he couldn't hear. The fox quickly began to thrash under her weight in vain, the wound on his chest spewing blood as he fought her.

"Tysiphone!" He rasped without a voice, his slender fin clutching at his bloody chest in pain.
    She can't do this!
    "GET OFF!! TULLIE!!!"
    "Tysiphone!!" He rasped louder, desperately trying to get to his feet.
    I have to stop her!
    "GET!! OFF!!!" Plague snarled and raged, drowning out the ovine. Kyoya stretched out his paw in protest as he watched a Shadow Ball growing behind the Umbreons' bared fangs.
    "Plague-! No!"

Suddenly, a horrifying screeching fills the air.
    "PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGUUE!" The human moaned, her voice reaching an unnatural pitch. The ovine lay helpless as the undead creature dragged her skeletal frame towards the two who had been brawling, black blood dropping in chunks from her mouth.
    Kyoya stared frozen in horror, the creatures' eyes locking on him momentarily...as if to keep him paralyzed on the spot.

Closer the thing drew to Tysiphone and Plague, her retching and moaning growing louder, within pouncing distance.
    The creature drew even closer; ever so slowly. She languidly got to her feet, slinking over the large canine as her howling dissipated into gurgling hisses.
    The humans' arms casually moved across the canines' torso, one viciously grabbing the canines' neck and the other wrenching the dogs' face close to her own mutilated jaw.
    "Tullie!" Plague whimpered, his body quaking under the large dog.

The human grinned with her shredded face, her red eyes glowing brightly as she eagerly sniffed at the dogs' face in her clutches.

"I-...I- I can smell your filthy soul!..."
    She hissed with a feral grin, before sinking her teeth into the side of the canines' face. Blood gushed from Ty, spattering the humans' face with the red liquid as she pulled away from her.

The human only cackled maniacally at the horned dogs' reaction, her free hand holding up the shard of mirror. She hastily shoved it up between the canines' face and hers with a satisfied gasp.
    "You won't be killing anyone, you filthy whore! Haha!"

The creature hissed greedily as her black tongue slid out from behind her decaying teeth, inches away from Tysiphone. With a cheery giggle, she slowly pushed the bloody shard against her outstretched tongue.
    Pitch liquid began to pour from the splitting organ, as each side began to waver and move independently of its' other half.
    "Oh Darkrai! TULLIE DON'T!" Plague cried out in unrestrained panic and terror, before his shrieks started to break into pure cries of disgust and fear.
    Still the human cut deeper, her tongue split entirely in two in her mouth as an unnatural sound escalated in her throat.
    "HAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! KISS ME YOU DIRTY CUNT!" She screamed, shoving the canine off of her prize with brutal force.

"YOU'RE MINE!!! YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MINE!!! MINE TO TEAR AND BITE AND FUCK ANY WAY I WANT!" She roared in pure malice, pouncing on the Umbreon in macabre ecstasy. "DO YOU HEAR ME, YOU FUCKING MUTT!? YOU'RE MY SLAVE! AND NO ONE ELSES!!!" She howled with laughter, grabbing the fox like a rag doll by the scruff and letting him hang in the air, standing at her full height triumphantly.

(let me know if anything needs to be changed, phoe dear. I took some liberties)

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat May 25, 2013 10:55 am

Ecruteak City/Morning (10)

Coltrane's lip curled into a growl when the red canine did not answer him. He considered giving him just a few more seconds to respond before he gave up, but noises from behind the door distracted him. He had seen Ty and Kyoya follow Plague in there about half a minute ago, but from the sounds of an intense conflict going on, they'd come across an undead or something. Coltrane groaned, shifting his heavy bulk back into the sunlight for a boost of energy. This lot just didn't have a clue when to take a break. By the way they'd left the town in a terrible state after their previous fight that he did not witness, he reckoned that they could handle themselves. If it weren't for his determination to prove himself and wipe the nasty smirk off that bitch's face, he would've stayed out in the sun where he was comfortable and warm. Instead, the Venusaur found himself charging at the half-open door, headbutting it open.

His could've sworn that his chin hit the ground. Standing there, exposed in the sunlight filtering inside from behind him, was a human. It took him a moment to actually figure this out - by her appearance she looked rather similar to some sort of product of Hell. An undead human?! Coltrane's huge shadow cast across the bloodied wooden floor as he stood at the door, his mouth hanging open in shock. His first instinct was to put the poor girl out of her misery, but the revelation that he'd had upon seeing her paralyzed him with terror and shock.

((Sorry about the quality and the length. I'm trying really hard to keep up but a lot is happening at once, lol. Col's just standing there in shock - feel free to snap him out of it. When everyone attacks Tullie, he'll join in.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 3:19 pm

Ecruteak City| Morning (9)

Exactly what was with all the ruckus originating from inside the building? Almost all the group had entered the structure, and not a single one has exited. Hudor was not exactly certain about the structural integrity of a building such as this, but any more and the thing might very well burst from the stress.

It just was not logical that the whole group investigate one situation. There should be someone at least two on guard, someone investigating, and another blocking the exit, otherwise whatever trouble that arises inside would simply flee with ease. Perhaps this ‘Bitch’ is not as great of a leader as Hudor once thought. Instead of leading she was inside, at the front of the lines, exposing herself to trouble. Perhaps Coltrane really was the most sensible one, for staying behind and not letting curiosity forsake efficiency.

Yet even he is plagued by curiosity, for the plant type thought it was a good idea to burst through the door, possibly compromising the integrity of the building and risking a collapse. The giant had much strength, but if only he could learn when not to use it…

But even Hudor could not help the urge to look into he building that has been making so much noise, to find out why everyone had yet to exit. And to see the compromising position of the Leader, slammed to the side by a very unsightly human. Who despite its unsightly and burned appearance, still managed to hold the masked pokemon by the scruff of its fur, dangling the hound in midair. It was hard to tell the exact condition of the Human, but given the circumstances, most likely an undead like every other being out there right now. Yet if so…why was it that the rest had not subdued the human? Moments ago they easily took care of a vast number of flying undead pokemon, and the bodies littering the town suggest even more destruction. But one feeble human undead with no moves whatsoever and no weapons to defend itself was overpowering them?

It was all so confusing.

Perhaps Coltrane could provide an answer….

“Why do they hesitate? It is merely an undead Human.”

((Hudor, your ignorance is showing :I))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:14 pm

(T-31)

Tisiphone froze as arms wrapped around her, even as her eyes gazed into Plague's. A brief flicker of fear passed across them before her face was suddenly yanked to gaze upon another, more terrifying visage. Maniacal grin, split even wider by mutilation, met her eyes before the flopping appendage within gurgled out a sparse few words.

"I-...I- I can smell your filthy soul!..."

Foreign teeth soon tore at her face, piercing through her muzzles thinner fur and splattering blood everywhere. Ty yelped in alarm and pain before shaking violently to get the bitch off of her. She succeeded when the human pulled away slowly, only to return with a large shard of the broken glass held up between them. Why? Ty didn't want the answer she was given. "You won't be killing anyone, you filthy whore! Haha!"

Her tongue came out before licking languidly up the side of the shard, tongue splitting in two and rushing blood down the reflective surface, Ty's own face mirrored within it in horror before the crimson fluid covered it as well. "HAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! KISS ME YOU DIRTY CUNT!" She was roughly shoved as the freak descended upon Plague once more but this time the Direyena wasn't sure how to help. Scrambling backwards she felt herself bump into Kyoya before looking back at him, unsure what the hell they were up against.

That was no fucking human. Not a chance in hell.

Ty's ears pricked at the other two coming into the house, shooting a dark glance at both of them to warn them not to come closer. Hudor whispered something to Coltrane but her keen hearing was able to pick up the last of it. “...It is merely an undead Human.” Barking harshly to shush him she eyed Hudor carefully. "There is no such thing as Undead humans!" she hissed dangerously. "If there were don't you think they would be fucking everywhere?! This has to be something else...It has to be..."

Before she could get her thought together something small and odd looking came flying out of some hole before coming to a dead stop in front of Coltrane. The fuck was that? Were there more of those things? But upon closer inspection it seemed to be some sort of jacked up Eevee, completely manged and emaciated and scared out of its mind. That level of terror had to have a pulse behind it. But right now she didn't have time for stupid kids who wanted to jump out in the open and get themselves killed. She had to figure out how to fight the demented human-like thing trying to kill them.

"Kyoya, brainstorm with me. Something isn't right here and I damn well want to know what."

Ecruteak/Outisde Tullie's house|Late Morning
    (Z-7)

As the others finally made their way inside, one of them rather dramatically which seemed strangely unnecessary, the dark haired male took the chance to move closer to the building. From his new vantage point he could clearly see through one of the front windows just in time to see his beautiful Tisiphone, and the strange female grabbing her. He couldn't make out exactly what happened but he could clearly hear his girl's cry of pain and felt his own blood boil.

Nothing dared touch his precious Direyena. Not if they valued their lives.

She didn't seem too badly hurt since she got away but Zenyt was determined to get in there now that he knew Tisiphone needed him. He just needed an opening...

((Zenyt is going to come in right after the fake-Tullie plows Ana's pair into the kitchen, so please no one notice him until then okay? Thanks!))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:50 pm