Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Kaze
Phoenix
Nightfall
7 posters

(ELITE) The SAFFRON Team

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ELITE) The SAFFRON Team  Empty (ELITE) The SAFFRON Team

Post by Nightfall Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:56 am

All righty, so I've had an idea for a team in Saffron City for a while now, but had been struggling to develop it into much. But after a very enjoyable chat with the admins last night, we've managed to bulk it out a little more and I must say, I'm really quite excited now, and would love to give this team a try!

Obviously, this'll take place in Saffron City in the Kanto region or, more specifically, the Silph Co Building in the centre of town. My character, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], will already be there, having made the ground floor of the building into a little home for himself. He'll just be chilling there, doing what he does - namely gathering a little collection of undead to dissect, mutilate and practice his attacks on. He's not a pleasant guy, but by no means an antagonist. He is not just there to do horrible things to the infected though; the Alakazam has been to Silph before in his youth, and there are a few things on the upper floors that he means to get his hands on for his experiments ... all for the good of Pokemon-kind, of course.

This is when the rest of the team will come in and interrupt his routine, pissing him off. However, he's willing to take a few extra bodies with him to the upper floors, so long as they "makes themselves useful".

A few things to note:

• This team will start as ELITE, but will progress to PLOT later on
    • Duals are welcome
    • Infected/undead are welcome
    • Humans are welcome, but ask me about them first - some may be more suited for the team than others
    • Floaters are welcome, but like humans, please ask me first

Err I think that's it for now. I'll be sure to let you all know if I think of anything else. If you're interested, leave your profiles here and give a brief description of your character(s).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Team Roster:

Last edited by Nightfall on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:03 am; edited 2 times in total
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ELITE) The SAFFRON Team  Empty Re: (ELITE) The SAFFRON Team

Post by Phoenix Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:26 pm

Would you like a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Briefest description possible - do you like Spike from Cowboy Bebop? Because he totally is. XD
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:39 am

I'd love a Yoru. And a Phoe to be honest. ^^ I'm sure he'll fit into the team nicely.

Anyone else interested?
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:27 am

Oooh I'd like to bring back [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for this. He's a paranoid and timid Skorupi that was experimented on before his infection and is generally afraid of everything, ESPECIALLY medical experiments and needles. He has agoraphobia, meaning open spaces terrify him (in particular open sky) and his eyes are sensitive to light. He's willing to go along with/obediently serve anyone who doesn't hurt him and curls up into a ball when particularly frightened. While his panic may seem to make him useless at first sight once he gets too panicked (like if he touched when in a ball) his undead side will take over and he will kill whoever is within line of sight and, if they are larger, will try and use their corpses for shelter. He will sting, bite, claw and burrow inside larger pokemon until anything that could be a threat is completely dead, protected only by the suddenness of his outburst of violence and the numbing nature of his extreme rage. He is not conscious through these berserker furies (which are getting more frequent as the infection spreads through him) but he doesn't want to know more about them. When actually comfortable around others (talking to more than two pokemon at once makes him nervous) he is actually quite a nice pokemon, if a bit of a pushover.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:34 pm

Aww, I remember that little guy. ^^ Of course you can join; I've added you to the roster.

I'll say once more that this team does have site plot planned for later on and let me tell you this also: it's gonna be epic. Trust me. I don't want to start the team until we have at least four people, so hop in now while there's still space. c:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:05 pm

I'd like to join as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] my Char siblings.

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:01 am

I'd be delighted to have you, Foxy my lubbs. <3

Vinny and Balth have also expressed an interest so I'll be saving them spots; if you guys could get back to me on the characters you'll be using soon, that'd be swell.

And with that, we have six people. :DD You guys get to work on those profiles and hopefully we can get this show on the road soon!

In the meantime, if anyone has any ideas for the team, feel free to put them here. It won't be site plot for a good while, so I'm sure we can fit plenty of stuff in before then.
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:06 am

This team is approved for Elite. Have fun guys! Try not to wreck the place too much~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Es gibt nichts schlimmeres als die unwissenheit in aktion.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:06 am

Azelf wrote:Try not to wreck the place too much~

PFFFF is that a challenge? ;p

Anyway, Neloth's profile is done and I've just submitted him to the PC. If you guys could get yours completed ASAP then we can get going!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:07 pm

I totally forgot to say this a lot earlier than now, but I unfortunately will not be joining Saffron. :c //don't want to take up a spot on the roster

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:44 pm