Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+20
Apos
Lugia
Negative10
Victini
Mewtwo
Zapdos
Abysswalker
Starbits
Jay
Nightfall
Storm
Snitch
Silverishness
Kaze
Catalyst
Fox
Drago
Min
renegade
Suicune
24 posters

Announcement- New Teams (Elite Rules)

Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Announcement- New Teams (Elite Rules) Empty Announcement- New Teams (Elite Rules)

Post by Suicune Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:22 pm

The admins have noticed the patches of inactivity that occur with most of our members, that tend to happen with the members who have school duties to attend to.

While we do know that it's unavoidable and we encourage our members to remember their responsibilities to what lies outside of EJ, there are members here that have gone above and beyond in their dedication to our site and are left with stagnation on their teams while they still remain to post.

In order to keep some kind of RP going during the lulls, I'm implementing special teams to be made, under strict approval by admins.

WARNING:
    Strict rules will apply to these teams at all times!

- No more than one skip per month (within this team)
    - No more than 3 days in safehouse per month (within this team)
    - No more than one character switchout throughout the life of the RP
    - Must have at least one WELL WRITTEN paragraph per post (within this team)
    - Must have been with EJ for at least two months
    - Must have good to excellent writing skills
    - Must have a good record of behavior
    - Must have high quality custom profile image
    - Must have color-coded speech

- Duals are allowed
    - No floaters allowed
    (Note: floater slots are regular slot instead)

Failure to satisfy all of these will either result in denial of access to these teams or removal from these teams.

Rule added as of 3/12/14:  if you get demoted to Ace, there will be a six month waiting period to re-apply for Elite ranking. Your performance during that time will determine whether you will qualify again, so you'll have another chance at ranking back up.

Art: Fox has volunteered to do elite profile image commissions for points. Contact her with your details if you want some art.

I know there are many talented writers here; many of you would qualify on that level alone to be on these teams...however. These teams are mainly for those that post almost all the time, on time. This is not only for those who have kept EJ alive to the fullest, but excel in their art.
    It's recognition for their dedication and skills.

These teams will be the elite of our site, but they must continue their hard work to keep that position.
    Very little leniency will be given to those in the teams.

Only EXTREME circumstance exceptions will be made.
    I.e, someone in immediate family passed away, you got hospitalized, etc.
    High stress, school, poor internet connection or writers' block won't pass for these teams.

The way we will be judging who gets on these teams will be this:

- any members who want to attempt should accept the rules put forth for these teams by posting here stating so.
    - Their records will be reviewed by admins and voted on whether they will be accepted or not based on our stated criteria.
    - If accepted, the member will be placed on whichever team they choose.

Since both teams have yet to officially be made, we need team leaders.  

Each team lead is to pick a location carefully. I will allow all available regions to be opened for just these teams, under the stipulation that choosing a closed region has plot value behind it.

Once a team has at least three members, RP is free to start, as per the regular rules. Choose your characters carefully. Make sure you can RP as them before you place them.

Good luck, as always, and I commend everyone who is accepted.

Keep in mind that this is a FRIENDLY competition, and is  in the same competitive spirit as the Pokemon games that we base our RP on.

Last edited by Suicune on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:35 pm; edited 13 times in total

Suicune
    Founding Admin

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Announcement- New Teams (Elite Rules) Empty Re: Announcement- New Teams (Elite Rules)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:58 pm

If you feel I am up to par I would like a chance to lead/participate in one of these teams.

I have a few characters that are very close to me that I have yet to introduce to EJ and would be honored to put one of them in a team that would keep things going as much as possible.

And of course I would accept these rules you have set forth.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Announcement- New Teams (Elite Rules) Empty Re: Announcement- New Teams (Elite Rules)

Post by Min Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 pm

I know I haven't been doing that great, but I'm planning on dropping a lot of workload and putting half of my characters in inactive so I can be faster at posting teams. ;;
    If I am eligible, I'd like to role play in one of these teams. ^w^ I accept the terms.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm

I accept these terms. I'd like to participate in one of the teams.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:05 pm

I accept these terms, and I'd like to try to do this well. :D
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:08 pm

I'd like to try for one of these teams.~

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Announcement- New Teams (Elite Rules) 4j0L6
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Bro. Bro. It's really quiet for the first thirty minutes or something, and then as soon as someone posts, BAM. xD

Yeh, I'd like to try out too. (◡‿◡✿) I accept all the terms.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:22 pm

I... I--I COULD try for one of these, but I might be busy.... But hopefully things could get easier soon.... I accept the terms.

Announcement- New Teams (Elite Rules) I61jEL3
    Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:32 pm

I'd like to give it a go also, not sure if i'd come in with my pokesona or my insane raichu, but i shall give it my all!~

I accept these hardcore terms~
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:30 am

If possible I would love to be allowed onto one of these teams (unsure if my posts count as well written enough) and promise to be able to post at least once daily. If permitted I hope on using an image from this person.

May I sugest the Sinjoh Ruins as a place for a team?

Last edited by Kaze on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Suggestion)
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:56 am

B] GUSTA. I want in.

I accept these terms.

Announcement- New Teams (Elite Rules) PCP637Announcement- New Teams (Elite Rules) 635Announcement- New Teams (Elite Rules) 196

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:59 am

I'd love to be considered for one of the teams. I accept the terms. :3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:03 am

I accept the terms, though I doubt I'll make it...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:29 am

I would love to try to be accepted therefore I accept these rules and promise to abide by them to the best of my abilities if chosen. This is a promise and I do not break my promises.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:55 am

I would like a shot at one of these teams.

I accept these turms.
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Added one rule:
    - Must have high quality custom profile image

Whether you draw it yourself or have on of our artists do it for you, it doesn't matter. It just can't be Sugimori stock, and it must be of good quality.

Ciana: That will be discussed among admins. I'll post here when I get a consensus.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:58 pm

I'd like to have a go at one of these teams, if you will permit me.

I accept the terms.
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:58 pm

I'm probably not even worthy of accepting :/ I suck

But whatever. I accept.

Seems like fun though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:01 pm

I accept the terms, and will try my best to always uphold them if I am selected
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:30 pm

In response to Ciana, it is only within the team. As long as this teams' character stays in safehouse no longer than one week with a month, you're okay.

What constitutes 'high quality' profile images: anything that looks professional.
    All of our primary artists are on that level of skill, as an example.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 pm

I have a question too, if you please; I don't feel like I am ready for this right now, but if in a few months I do feel ready and there is somehow a spot open, would I be allowed to join then? Or are all teams final once the selections have been made? (Final as in even if someone leaves later on, that slot can't be filled by anyone else.)

Announcement- New Teams (Elite Rules) RosaChallenge
    oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

desktop||starbits shop||trainersona
    ♋️19 Badges♋️
    little fairy

Announcement- New Teams (Elite Rules) 280
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 pm

I've just asked Ana about taking point commissions for the elite teams only, and she's willing to do that, under the stipulation that it's just one image per member.
    Silv and Winter are also free to do the same if they are willing, though it's not a requirement.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:05 pm