Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+2
renegade
Drago
6 posters

The LIBRA Team

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

The LIBRA Team - Page 3 Empty Re: The LIBRA Team

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:09 am

Post 11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

S.S. Libra Deck| Morning

Logan nodded to himself as Lu subtley reminded the group that he was the figurehead, and commented on the dangers of the lower floors, but the possibility of finding supplies on the higher. "I know I've found some on the higher levels myself, but I haven't ventured down into the lower levels for some time. Is there anything new down there?"

Jed's soft-spoken replies drew Logan's attention to him, his ears pricked to the growlithe's direction. "Where should we start?" he'd asked. With Lu's basic rundown of the ship, and the heat steadily building inside the mightyena to the point of panting, Logan really didn't care much, so long as they got off the deck. "...We can just work our way down from here. It's not like we're in a rush to get anywhere. But first... including food, I think we should find some water." The mere mention of the word made the canid ever thirstier, swallowing against the uncomfortable dryness of his throat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:03 am

(( Urgh, I can’t write a decent post for Jed. Dx He’ll just silently agree to go with them. ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Libra Deck|Morning
    (8)

Beval shrugged as his suggestion for another song was ignored, but at least the random entertainment had been amusing for a moment. It felt good to laugh, he hadn't felt that good since his flock abandoned him, but everyone else seemed to act like they were in the middle of a war. Why was everyone so on edge? They all seemed to agree that exploring the ship seemed like a good idea so he happily jumped aboard that idea.

"The lowest levels are more dangerous, but we should be able to find some good supplies on the upper floors." The enthusiastic Pidove wasn't worried, in fact, the more danger the better! "Danger makes the adventure Luc!" Beval was getting so pumped, ready for any kind of action, and couldn't wait to get going. Jed asked where they were going and the impressive hound Logan was ready with an answer. "...We can just work our way down from here. It's not like we're in a rush to get anywhere. But first... including food, I think we should find some water." The mention of water reminded the Tiny Pigeon that he was in the middle of the desert, having crossed a massive ocean with no fresh water to get there. Water sounded..."Perfect!"

((OOC: crap post is crap...))
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:09 am

((Sorry, but I just can't get into a post right now. :< Skip, please))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Libra Lower deck | Morning (11)

((I know absolutely nothing about boat anatomy, so I just know I'm gonna mess this up. >.<))

Lucifer didn't care about water- it was dangerous for him to even touch the stuff. However, food was another matter. Leading the group down, they arrived on the lower deck, a floor below where they were standing moments before. All around the deck were large wooden crates, similar to the ones lowest down. "Be careful when you open these," he said.

Moving to the closest crate, he lifted his bone-club over his head, and brought it down, breaking a large hole into the wood. Inside the crate were wires and bits of broken computer parts. "Nothing useful in here." He said, looking to the others, and flicking his head towards the other boxes. They would all need to be opened.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:55 pm

((OOC: This will be Beval's leaving post. I'm sorry but I need to deactivate some character's and this team has had some of the least going on...))

Libra Lower Deck|Morning
    (9)

As he followed inside he couldn't help but notice how many of them were gone. Even the pup seemed to have run off, and that confused him. Beval stepped into the lower reaches of the ship he began to feel a little strange, like the walls were growing in on him and he couldn't breathe. What was this?! Why were they in here? Water didn't seem worth this!

Flapping his wings nervously Beval began to kick up sand which flew up into his face and he started to choke. Convinced that it was actually all of the air being sucked out of the room Beval freaked and began to fly around, screeching in horror. "No no no no no no no!" Hitting the wall a few times Beval continued to try and find a way out of the death trap the others had surely led him to. No adventure was worth this! Finally finding the way back to the door Beval tore off into the sky, heading to who knew where.

((Just to clarify, he isn't actually claustrophobic he has just never been inside before. He is still just a kid after all, and a wild Pidove. He'll be fine wherever he goes after this. I'll eventually reactivate him.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:20 am

Post 12

S.S. Libra Deck| Morning

Logan frowned as he looked around the team, unsure of where everyone had just gone. The pup, the duo dragons, the dancing weavile... His tail lashed a little in irritation and worry; what was happening here? He found himself backing away from the ship's entrance, where he'd spent most of his time. Even the bird, the "Adventurer Extroardinaire" was flying off, hurting himself in the process and making his escape. Something was off. And even though he ususally didn't brand himself a quitter, going down into the depths of the ship seemed a worse option than bailing.

He sighed, his thoughts going to the cubone that was descending into the darkness the twisted metal of the ship provided. He felt he was abandoning this guy, guilt gripping the mightyena. He was now on his own; hopefully, the guy would find better luck with others than with himself. Giving the cubone a nod and a soft apology, Logan turned and padded to the edge, where he found a series of knots and gashes the hull sported. Carefully, he leaped and hopped down the burning hull, his pads singed with the heat the metal sported. Finally, he landed on soft sand and ventured forward, hoping that his move wasn't a death wish.

((Sorry, guys, I just can't get into this guy right now... :< It was good to rp with you all!))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Libra Lower Deck | Morning (6)

Being use to rejection and the pain that followed, Jed wasn't surprised when Logan, His Logan, left the group. Feeling his heart break in two, Jed followed silently behind the group as they traversed down into the ships hull, his ears flat against his head and his eyes regarding the floor with a kind of lonely awe. That was in fact all he had now, only himself and these three younger Pokemon when in reality, he too had the mindset of the others.

Watching them now, he had the deep sense of longing. All of his life had been centered around the turmoil that plagued his childlike mind but never had it been centered around a friendship or bonding with others that truly accepted him for him and this was what Jed began too long for in that short amount of time. As he reached the lower deck with the others, the Growlithe walked with a different step in his pattern for now that he lost the one he admired most, he soon turned to a new thing to love and that new thing was a feeling; the feeling of being wanted but in essence. When he felt this love come over him, he truly was feeling unrequited love for none other than himself.

(OOC: Happy to join everyone. I hope I can roleplay Jed to my best abilities.)
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Libra Lower Deck | Morning (12)

Lucifer was slightly sad as Logan left the group. He hadn't much liked the hound, but it was nice to have an older presence in a group of children, himself included. Beval's exit, however, saddened him heavily. The bird was the first living creature he had ever met, and it caused his stomach to pinch when he fled the confines of the ship. It made sense- a bird didn't belong inside, but it still hurt. See you later, Beval, Adventurer Extraordinaire. He thought to himself sadly, shaking his head.

Only four of them were left now, the smaller dog, Tio and Axew, and himself. They would manage, after all, he had lived by himself for so long and survived. The larger group would only make it easier. But they would need to find supplies. "We... We need to keep working." He said, pointing his club at the other crates. They couldn't stay still for too long, or risk being found.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:42 am

Libra Deck || Morning
    --- -- -10- -- ---
    [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

What the hell happened to him...?

Fuzzy, everything was fuzzy. He felt his consciousness rise back up as he stared up at the morning sky. Sky... Wait... The sky?! He jerked awake, only to see darkness. Of course... He's blind. That was just a mere memory, a fool-hearted memory. Tybalt felt the wood under him tap against his claws, where is he? He knew he was somewhere far from 'home'. He could feel the soft breeze, the ocean waves crashing; could he possibly be on a boat? Impossible simply impossible, he couldn't have gotten far as the middle of the ocean? If he was on a boat, the only way he could have gotten on it was from a land nearby... Ah, hell no. Hell no. Oh hell to-the-fucking no. Did he freakin' tripped into the boat? There's no chances, there's no way... An Alpha? Tripping? This is ridiculous... How could he possibly jump off without the thought of rocks below the ship ready to be covered by his blood? He's stuck on the damn ship now. He wouldn't survive a week could he?

Tybalt immediately pushed the thought away, no! He was much more stronger than this, he was Alpha, he can outrun death, he can satisfy his hunger in the steepest of times. The Garchomp scrunched up his nose in disgust at his thoughts earlier, whether how he got here didn't matter anymore; he was here. And now it's time to nut up, or shut up, because he will survive. The Dragon/Ground Duel-type Pokemon picked himself up, using his claws to feel his way around him. How troublesome, he's like a weakling if he's depending on his claws to guide him. He forced himself to sniff his way out, only to catch a whiff of food as he subtly passed the stairs leading to below deck. Tybalt paused, there's a chance Undead's around, but for the sake of living he must...

Blood, blood everywhere

The thought of the stench of blood, the merciless killings he had done in order to get the respect he had always wanted... He wanted to vomit. Yet the adrenaline that rushes through his veins when he fights, it was peaceful. The Garchomp dismissed his past memories as he used his claws to guide him once again, his weak nose wouldn't help him find motherfucking stairs... But it was sudden, now that he thought about it. Why has his memories reappeared at such a time? He's not going crazy is he? There's the possibility... Don't tell him...

Is he growing WEAKER?

No, please, no. He can't face it, the Garchomp never wanted to face it. If he's weak, he will be rejected, he won't be needed. No one would want him. It's clear, if that's how it is, he's getting weaker... Yet why is his heart racing? Nervousness? Is death ready to take him already? It didn't strike him how he was racing through the halls, he was unaware that his body was forcing him to look around for some tasks to do. He needed to get stronger. There must be Undead around here. He'll kill them. He'll kill them ALL. He'll be strong again, and people would want him. They wouldn't reject him anymore, he'll just keep killing, and killing... and killing...

Something snapped him back to reality as he felt something bump against his leg, Tybalt paused, his glassy eyes gazing down at whoever it is. He doesn't smell Undead, is this an illusion?... He forced a growl to come out of him, now's not the time to show weakness, "Who the hell are you?!" He demanded.

[Ooc: Nice to be rping with you all xD I'm somewhat confused on the turns this round as Lute didn't make a leaving post yet in Castle :'x So I thought I would get a warning the next day if I didn't post now ;; But dunno]
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:02 am

Lower Deck | Late Morning (13)

Lucifer smiled softly as Tio and Axew returned to the group. He didn't envy the poor kid forced to carry her, however. She was, however, made of rock. It was good to see them messing around, though. Helped for morale, especially since the remainder of the group, including himself were all children. Being a child, it was a complete effort not to jump and scream when something brushed against his tail.

He turned around slowly, terrified at what would be behind him. He was confused at first- the color was blue, not the green that he expected. However, in mere seconds, his eyes traveled upward- and upwards and upwards, until it finally reached the face of the giant creature. The garganutan was scarred, cuts and old wounds all over its body, but nothing made it look Undead to Lucifer. However, from its voice and speech, it was obviously aggressive. Before Lucifer could move, something caught his attention, while looking at the thing's face. Its eye... He thought. I... I don't think he can see. He would have to use that to his advantage.

Shooting a glance at Tio and Axew to get back, and for Jed to stay away, Lucifer worked as quickly as he could without making any noise. Using the large hole he made in the nearest crate as a step, he climbed to the top of the large box, so that his voice would come from a higher place. Trying to make his voice as low and gruff as he could- in truth, he was immitating Logan's, he growled at the beast. "This is my domain, intruder. Who, I may ask, are you?" Lucifer hoped to whatever God there was that this worked, for if it didn't, he feared they were all dead.
    Effervescent
    Effervescent
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Effervescent Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Outside Ship || Late Morning
    [01]

The area surrounding the large intimidating ship was hot, dry, and quiet. The young Lillipup was at a loss as to what to do here, or how she even got here in the first place. She couldn’t seem to recall how long she had been walking, hiding, and running since she’s reached land after floating unsteadily for however long. It could have been years for all she knew. Once she reached the desert, however, she knew she wouldn’t be alive much longer. She just didn’t think it possible for her to survive in such harsh weather with her thick fur. However, she trudged on knowing the risks, not looking back. Never look back.

After days, or weeks, or months, or an eternity of walking through the unstable sand she came across the large ship. It shone and glimmered in the hot sun, towering over her much, much smaller body in a foreboding fashion, making her fearful to approach it. However, the voices were angry at her for walking in this heat for so long. She knew that she’d have to enter the ship somehow to make them happy.

I don’t like this place.

“I don’t like it, either.” She voiced aloud, though the voice she was replying to was in her head. The voice was one of an elderly human man. He always sounded sad, his voice full of loss in her ear. She wondered if maybe he missed her sister. She knows that she does- maybe the voices do, too...

Unless you feel like dying from heat exhaustion, I'd suggest you get. Onto. That. Ship!

This voice was younger and more irritated than the one before. Dollie grimaced at the annoyance she heard in the voice chiding her, and made her way slowly around the ship in search for a way in. She couldn’t help the grin of relief when she saw a hole in the side. She practically pranced through the opening, wanting to cheer for joy.

Now to just find out if there are any of those monsters on the ship, too. She could hear noises coming from a higher floor, and, against her better judgment, she found herself being drawn up higher and higher, her paws moving her at a quick pace to find the source of sound.

“Uhm.. Is- uh. Who- Who is there?” She yelled as she made her way down the last corridor leading to the voices. Anything could happen- she just hoped that that “anything” wasn’t bad.

((Yeah... the last bit is a little choppy due to drowsiness, lol, sorry. x -x))
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Lower Deck | Late Morning (14)

Lucifer growled softly, a low grinding sound that only a ground-type could make. Laughing on the inside, he closed his eyes for a second- a mere second, and when he opened them again... The beast was gone! Had his ploy actually worked? Worse yet... Was it ever there in the first place? Lucifer shuddered softly at the thought. If he started going crazy now when he had finally found friends? Shaking his head, he turned to Tio and Axew.

"You... You guys saw that too, right?" He couldn't afford to go crazy. He was far too young for that. He jumped suddenly, however, when another voice called into the room. Too confused to say anything, he just stared at the doorway, the entrance the voice seemed to come from. Hopefully it wasn't hostile. Or a figment of his imagination.
    Effervescent
    Effervescent
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Effervescent Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Lower Deck || Late Morning
    [02]

Stop! Wait!

Dollie paused before reaching the entrance to the room she could have sworn she had just head a voice coming from. There was another voice, however, inside her head stopping her. She knew she didn’t want to make the voices upset, but she was so desperate to find another Pokémon that didn’t want to kill her. Well, she hoped whoever was in the room didn’t want to kill her. She couldn’t take the stress.

What if it’s one of those monsters?

She subconsciously took several steps backwards, horrified at the thought of one of those rotting creatures awaiting her in that room. The voice speaking currently was one that was much like her older sister in a way. It was soothing and kind, and usually stopped Dollie from venturing into what could be assumed to be dangerous. But where was she when Dollie was approaching the ship? Obviously she would have spoken up before now if there was any serious danger, right?

“I-It didn’t sound like-like those monsters…” She whispered, slowly reproaching the room.

Be careful.

She wasn’t sure if she was scared or relieved when she saw four figures in the room, all taller than her by several inches. They didn’t look like they'd be hostile… These days it was so hard to tell, though. She froze in the entrance, not daring to take another step.

Assessing the others, she barely choked out, “Uhm- uh, a-are you a- uhm- are you f-friendly?” Her voice was soft and barely over a whisper, addressing all four carefully. Her eyes perused the quad- an Axew, a Cubone, a Growlithe, and a Larvitar. The voices in her head where questioning such a strange group. She silently thought the same.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Lower Deck | Late Morning (15)

Lucifer didn't have much time to react. Someone-or something, had arrived, standing menacingly in the doorway. It was lighter outside than it was inside, and as a result, the figure was silhouetted against the harsh light, making it difficult for Lucifer to make out the shape. However, as his eyes adjusted, he found the creature to be much shorter than he originally thought. Much shorter. Finally, he could see the whole creature. A small puppy. Quickly, he shot a glance at Tio, afraid she'd try to make a dash for the poor newcomer. "Friendly? I... I guess." He responded, not quite sure how to go about this situation.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:30 am

((Skip, nothing has happened between my last post and now))
    Effervescent
    Effervescent
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Effervescent Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:48 pm

[03]

Dollie was tense while she waited for the answer, hoping for the better, for fear of the little sanity she had vanishing completely, and fear of what might happen if these were monsters.

Having a “monster” meeting?

She kept herself from answering the sarcastic remark, refusing to humor them for the time being- something she knew she can not do for long before they begin to get agitated- or, more agitated than before, that is.

“Friendly? I… I guess.”

Dollie sighed heavily at the Cubone’s response, her muscles visibly relaxing, and the voices in her head cheering with gratitude for this highly lucky break they have managed to stumble upon. She wasn’t going to be dying in the foreseeable future. Or, well, she could hope that was the case. A bitter voice in her head, one she has been hearing a lot lately, one that sounded an awful lot like her mother, depressingly stated that it was unlikely death wasn’t waiting just around the corner.

Pay attention, idiot!

Dollie barely had time to register what the Larvitar or the voice were shouting before the wind was knocked out of her lungs with the crushing force of the rock type Pokémon crashing into her. The voices were going crazy, screaming for Dollie to somehow push the Pokémon off of them. Dollie didn’t know what else to do, choosing to ignore the voices (as much as she could), deciding to just scream out for the other two Pokémon to help her.

“Please- Get it off of me!” Dollie shouted desperately, struggling under the heavy weight of the Larvitar.

((Ooc- Thank you, dahling~ <3 :'D)
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Lower Deck | Morning (16)

Oh crap.

He knew it. He just knew she would go after the poor pup. Wide-eyed and startled, regardless, it took Lucifer a few moments to register what Tio had done. The pooch was being crushed under the rock-type's weight, obviously having an even rougher time than Lucifer had. Motioning for Axew with his club, Lucas pointed at Tio. "C'mon!" He called, running to the newcomer's aid. "Tio, don't kill her!" He muttered, taking hold of her hand. He wasn't strong enough to pull her off himself, her body being made almost completely of rocks. He needed Axew's help.

((Hope that's okay, Ciana. XD))
    Effervescent
    Effervescent
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Effervescent Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:59 pm

[04]

Dollie graciously dragged in gulps of air into her lungs as soon as the weight was off of her. She wasn’t sure which of the two others pulled the Larvitar off, and she didn’t bother asking through her panicked panting and rushing thoughts. The voices screamed at her to run, the old man and the voice that sounded much like her mother were the loudest. She had the urge to just what they were telling her.

The possibility, however, that the three before her could be faster than her by far, left her opting to just stay put as she kept her breath. She sat back on her haunches, her eyes cast down to the floor, focusing on regaining the ability to breathe correctly- a difficult feat in this dry air. Her attention was called back to the group by an older sounding voice. She looked up and found it was the Axew apologizing on behalf of the Larvitar, and following with an introduction. After being interrupted by “Tio”, he continued with his own name.

“I am Axew. Who are you? And should we let you stay with us?”

Dollie honestly didn’t know what to say, or how to say it. She had a sentence forming on the tip of her tongue, but it just wouldn’t come out. The voices urged her to say something. She tried to focus on the what words to use and in what order to use them, floored on the fact that she seemingly looked like she would be bad. She subconsciously that that probably was not the case, but she was sensitive, and didn't like when people thought ill thoughts of her.

“I- uh- yeah. I’m D-Dollie. A-and I’m n-not a monster, if that’s what you were a-asking.” Her voice broke with the stress of introducing herself to new people, and she hoped it didn't make her seem like she would be a weak link that would inevitably drag this group down. Maybe that's what Axew meant...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Libra Lower Deck | Late Morning (7)

Feeling utterly sad and deserted, Jed watched his former friends with a sense of loss in his eyes. His love was already gone and he found there was no reason for him to stay. For a few minutes he listened to their words but they fell on deaf ears. Shaking himself, he made his way out of the Libra taking just one more look back before disappearing into the sands surrounding the old ship. Sadness clutched at him but he would find another place. He would find love.

(OOC: This leaving post should have been made a week ago. I'm sorry everyone. It was nice to roleplay with you.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:25 am