Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

The LIBRA Team

Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

The LIBRA Team Empty The LIBRA Team

Post by Fox Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Desert | Noon
    (35)

"Arceus-dammit, will you at least talk to me!?" The blue-scarved Dewott snarled, his clawed, webbed feet frantically digging into the sand as he lurched in front of his brother to block his path.
    Atticus glared at his twin, his ears falling against his head as he hissed and shoved past him. The dry sands of the desert tore at his feet, the arid climate making his whole body ache for the cool touch of water, but the otter was resolute in his path.
    "Atticus!" He heard from behind him, making him halt in his tracks, turning only to glower at his twin in the bright and dismal heat.
    Maudie gasped slowly, his breath dry and wheezing as he stomped forward. "You're going to kill us both! Stop this!" He growled, taking hold of his twins' shoulders, a sudden overflow of angry thoughts pouring out. "We've been walking for days! Maybe weeks! You haven't said anything since the islands! But I followed you anyway! Away from any source of water! Walking until you collapse isn't going to-"
    "Shut up!"
    The angry outburst made the blue-scarved otter jump, his eyes growing large in shock.
    Attie swallowed hesitantly, his gaze fixed on his brother.
    "...Just...stop, Maud." He muttered, his voice growing softer. "There's no point in staying near the shore. There's too many rotters."
    Maudie sighed, plopping into the hot sands and throwing his head into his hands in exasperation.
    "So we die of thirst instead? What a fantastic plan." He growled through his paws, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

(Lol, I haven't started a new team in a long time. Hope I did this right. XD They're somewhere in the dunes. Not too far from the S.S Libra though, they just can't see it yet. Also, sorry for taking forever on starting)

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

The LIBRA Team Empty Re: The LIBRA Team

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:32 pm

SS Libra|Noon
    (1/both)

Kyoya stretched in the warm afternoon sun before settling back down on the long pole he rested upon, tails hanging gracefully off the sides to sway in the breeze. He kept his gaze to the horizon as Tamaki napped below, having promised the Lopunny a peaceful rest after he had exhausted his Ice Beam to give them water. Melting that ice had been the only reason they had been able to survive these last three days on the boat randomly in the middle of a desert. He felt bad for his friend, an already lonely soul now forcefully trapped in an even more lonely world. All Tamaki had ever wanted was friends and it seemed he was the only one left...

The poor thing. Though he'd be damned if he would ever admit that out loud.

But sleep did not come easily to the rabbit who rested below deck, which was pretty much the only shade in this entire region it seemed. While his eyes were closed his body kept shifting and turning as he tried to find a more comfortable position before finally giving up. Violet eyes fluttered open and a lean body stretched and settled into a sitting position before gazing up at the ceiling. "Guess I'll see what Momma is up to," he thought aloud, not really caring that he was talking to himself. It wasn't like there was anyone else to talk to down there...

Climbing the stairs it took a few minutes before Tamaki finally spotted the black pelt of his friend Kyoya and a bright smile broke out onto his face. His powerful legs bent down before springing him high into the air to land on the same pole on which the Ninetales currently lay watching the desert. "Wanna play I Spy?" he jested, poking Kyoya in the side playfully. A glimmer passed over the thin framed spectacles as the fox lowered his gaze.

"I Spy with my little eye something that starts with...S."

((When you have them closer to the boat Ana I will have Kyoya notice two blue dots approaching. ^_^))
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:25 pm

| S.S. Libra // Noon |

Faux had been terrified, accidentally dropping her only friend in a place she didn't know where, being chased by infected and then being stuck on this ship in the middle of the... desert. Well, this was bad. Faux had only been on the boat for a couple of hours now, and she was worried for Ashes. She used Transform, turning into a Rattata and soundlessly scurrying up to the top of the boat. She needed to see who was there, at least. She looked out over the blarring gold sand, faintly noticing the two tiny, tiny specks of blue making their way over. She popped her head back into boat, but then peeked out again. Was she really being this cautious? She shook her head quietly. She then nearly jumped out of her fur as she heard talking.

"Wanna play I Spy?"

"I Spy with my little eye something that starts with...S."

Both of these voices were male. She trembled a bit. The last time she interacted with others besides Ash, it wasn't good. She edged nearer, barely moving so she could see their bodies. It was a Lopunny and a Ninetales. The Lopunny wasn't a threat to her so much, she's fought those many times. Ninetales, though, was kind of foreign to her. She squirmed back, wondering what to do. Should I go out as something small and seemingly harmless? No, no, no, I should go out as something ferocious. Like a Flygon. Yeah, a Flygon. She reverted back to a Smeargle. She decided what she'd Transform into, picking up her tail and swirling paint around herself and covering her fur with it. Her physical form changed, becoming a lithe looking Flygon. She peered out again, really questioning whether she wanted to be noticed. She didn't realize she had stared for longer than she probably should have, as she might be caught spying.

-----

(OoC: You can make Kyoya or Tamaki notice her, Phoe. |3 If not, she will come out and introduce herself. I'd just think it'd be more comical if they noticed her. lol)

Last edited by FauxFox on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Desert | Noon
    (36)

Atticus' gaze softened, his shoulders falling as he looked down at his twin.
    "...I'm sorry." He said finally, his ears low against his head as he approached his brother. "I shouldn't have gotten angry at you..."
    Maudie raised his head at the apology, his large gaze moving to the red-scarved twin.
    He actually apologized???
    After watching for a moment, he slowly got to his feet.

"It's alright, Attie. I'm sorry too." He smiled at his twin, taking a deep breath as he looked up to the glaring sun. "Well, what's your plan?"
    "Honestly? I just don't want to deal with the rotters anymore." He grumbled, looking out over the dunes. Maudies' ears fell, his gaze dropping to his twins' leg. Thanks to the berries they had used on the island, the scarring was nearly invisible under the blue fur, but it didn't make him feel any better. The blue-scarved otter sullenly followed his brothers' lead, dragging his feet in exhaustion through the thick sands.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:34 am

SS Libra/Top Deck|Noon
    (2/both)

S...S...well there were a lot of things that started with S around there. Ship, stern, seat, spar, hell even the desert was made of...OH! "Sand!" Tamaki yelled triumphantly, realizing that his darkly colored friend hadn't taken his gaze from the horizon since asking the question. Kyoya chuckled quietly as the Lopunny literally patted himself on the back for guessing the correct answer. "You know," the Ninetales began. "Considering that was the answer the last seven times you asked you would think you would be getting them quicker by now."
    "Hey!"
    "Hehe."

Huffing, well pouting more like, Tamaki turned from Kyoya and began to head back down the stairs to go inside. It was hot outside and his fur was getting baked in the never ending sunlight. But as he took the second step down a weird shadow squiggled and morphed before ducking away. His ears perked and his tail began to bounce and flutter as he leaned over the railing to try and get a better look without actually going down the stairs. Not that he was scared of going down there but the thought just didn't occur to him. But he was sure that something was down there.

Two blue specks in the distance soon caught the Ninetale's attention but as he went to warn Tamaki he found the bunny curiously leaning around the stair railing to try and gaze at the lower part of the deck. "Tamaki?" he queried, only to be shushed and waved off like pesky fly. Scoffing he turned from his two blue dots and made his way to join the curious rabbit. "Hiya hi! I'm Honey! And this is Usa-chan!"

Kyoya and Tamaki both flinched at the high pitched voice that came from under the stairs. Kyoya began to look annoyed while Tamaki started to grow a new grin at the idea of finding new friends. He had lost his other ones...he missed them...But now there was a chance for new friends! "Come on Kyoya let's go see!"
    "Let's not."
    "But..."
    "Hn."
    "Yay!"

Not wasting any more time Tamaki jumped over the railing and landed on the lower part of the deck while Kyoya took his time actually walking down the stairs. Since he was the first one there he didn't realize he would be the first impression of the duo but that didn't matter because the little dragon he found at the bottom was just, "So cuuuute!" He knelt down by the little Axew and smiled brightly, his silly face almost mirroring the doll the little guy was holding.

"So what have we found here?" Kyoya questioned as he came up behind them all, eying the Flygon carefully. "Can't say I've seen either of you on this ship before. How did you get here?" Tamaki frowned and crossed his arms, turning to Kyoya with a tempermental pout. "Don't even think about it."
    "Please?"
    "No."
    "But I wanna keep them!"
    "No."
    "But...but...whhhhyyy???"
    ".........Fine. But they earn their way. If they have a problem with that," Kyoya paused and looked at the Flygon in particular, "then they can leave. Simple."

Tamaki cheered happily and offered his paw to the tiny Axew. "I'm Tamaki! That's Kyoya. Wanna be friends?" As the Lopunny made the introduction Kyoya couldn't help but pray that the two blue dots he saw approaching the ship were as 'friendly'.

((Guys...SHUT UP! lol. They wouldn't stop talking and made this post hella long. XD))
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:42 pm

| S.S. Libra // Noon |

Faux nearly lost her Transformation when she was startled by a loud voice. She quickly turned around with surprise.

"Hiya hi! I'm Honey! And this is Usa-chan! How did you get all the way out here? Oh, will you be my friend? I... I'm all loney by myswelf..."

Faux just kinda stared, but then she nodded softly. "I'm... Faux.... Nice to meet you, Honey~" she managed a faint smile, but then she was surprised again by another voice. What's up with this?! Didn't she hide well enough?!

"Come on Kyoya let's go see!"

Oh no. No, no, no, no. She had no time to comprehend what to do as a ecstatic Lopunny bounced into the area and picked up the Axew and cuddled it.

"So cuuuute!"

Faux kinda stared at him with a faint amount of amusement. Why are these pokemon so cheery? Maybe they haven't realized it's a zombie apocaylpse? She was once again startled a bit by another voice, but she kind of expected it at this point.

"So what have we found here? Can't say I've seen either of you on this ship before. How did you get here?"

Faux's skin prickled. This guy was... shady. She managed to hide a frown. They continued rambling nonsense, and Faux simply looked at both of them while they bantered.

"Don't even think about it."
    "Please?"
    "No."
    "But I wanna keep them!"
    "No."
    "But...but...whhhhyyy???"

Faux snorted a bit. Was this Lopunny serious? With the way he begged he sure sounded like a small child. The fox was still unnerving, surprisingly chill with this almost annoying Lopunny.

".........Fine. But they earn their way. If they have a problem with that, then they can leave. Simple."

The black canid's glare once again pierced her like a knife. What the hell is his deal?! Faux frowned back at him, knowing that he wanted her to leave. Well, just to spite him, she'd refuse.

"I'm Tamaki! That's Kyoya. Wanna be friends?"

Friends. That word was so very foreign to her. She looked at him a bit dazed. No one really besides Ashes wanted to be friends with her. She proceeded to grin widely with excitement.
    "Nice to meet you, Tamaki. I'm Faux." she said happily, forgetting almost that she had wings as she fluttered them a bit. She looked to Kyoya a bit more cautiously, but not with much less excitement. "It's nice to meet you too, Kyoya." She spoke again, unsure of whether she should reveal this information to the others or not, but since they asked she guessed. "I... flew here. Hiding from the infected." She didn't want to mention she dropped Ashes. That hurt her a lot since it happened. She looked around shyly with her nose to the ground, looking at them all. This was really scary without Ashes. Her heart was racing faster than ever.

-----

(OoC: Ermahferkengersh this post. lol For someone as quiet as Faux, she really opens up with friendly pokemon. BI)

Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:46 pm

(Please skip me, I realize that I now have nothing to say this round. They're just trudging forward. They'll see the boat and head towards it next turn. Sorry, I would have skipped earlier if I knew)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:00 pm

SS Libra/Top Deck|Noon
    (3/both)

Tamaki smiled broadly as Faux and Honey introduced themselves. He thought the Axew's name suited him perfectly as he began singing to his bunny doll happily, making Tamaki grin. "So cute!" He just wanted to scoop the little guy up and cuddle him to death! It seemed like the strangely colored Flygon was a little more skittish though, most likely because Kyoya was currently staring him down. She talked about flying like she had to think of the right word causing the Lopunny to tilt his head in confusion but her mention of the infected pulled at his chest. Undead were the reason for almost everyone's stories now.

Kyoya eyed the Flygon carefully, trying to piece together what about this creature made him so suspicious. It wasn't like she was anything special. She looked more like a boy than Tamaki, not that such a thing was overly difficult to do however. The Lopunny wasn't exactly masculine. "It'll be okay, you have us now! Right?" Kyoya looked to the small shiny Axew and Tamaki before sighing. "If you are going to be staying then we should make ready. Something else is headed towards this ship and I'd rather not be caught off guard. Faux, you will be with Tamaki on watch near the bow and, Honey? I'd like you to keep watch from the top of the stairs. Can you do that?"

Not exactly the best group but he would work with what he had. Faux was really the only one he was worried about pulling her weight as the Axew seemed eager to please. But she better not try anything with Tamaki or he would have to show the Flygon her place.

((Going with actual Ouran, Kyoya knew immediately that Haruhi was a girl, lol. So he already knows but is keeping it firmly to himself. Tamaki is gonna be oblivious until Faux tells him. XD))
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:26 pm

| S.S. Libra - Top Deck // Noon |

Faux looked up from the ground to see the Axew tap her large haunch.

"It'll be okay, you have us now! Right?"

Faux smiled faintly but distantly as she nodded. Honey was right, she had a new group now. But she still missed Ashes. She really hoped she was alright. Faux looked up and grinned a little bit as the group continued to be chattery and happy. It seemed like Honey and Tamaki got along very well. She was still suspicious of Kyoya though, she didn't trust him one bit... but somewhere deep inside of her, she wished that would change later on. She wouldn't be able to bear being around someone who's so dominant and strict on top of not liking her very much. But then again, who could blame the fox for being so judgmental? Everyone needed to be cautious these days. She heard the sly voice of the Ninetales speak up again (Man, did he sound as shady as he looked.)

"If you are going to be staying then we should make ready. Something else is headed towards this ship and I'd rather not be caught off guard. Faux, you will be with Tamaki on watch near the bow and, Honey? I'd like you to keep watch from the top of the stairs. Can you do that?"

Faux blinked as she absorbed the directions. She looked to the... not-so-masculine Lopunny and nodded. "I can help keep guard. That's no problem for me." she stood up, wobbling a bit. Damn her for not not used to being such a hefty creature! She walked out onto the deck and into the blinding sunlight. She noticed the two specks out on the desert coming closer, but not distinct enough to tell what they were. She shrugged and decided to walk on her four legs, because it was more stable than just two. She was awed at how vast this desert was. She didn't even realize it when she was flying in. She made her way towards the bow of the ship.

-----
    {OoC: Heh, I love this team so much~ /)>w<(\ Faux, being her sneaky self is gonna think she has the others tricked. |D Don't be surprised when she blatantly denies her gender. Like NOPNOPNOP. But anyway enough rambling. >w>)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:49 pm

SS Libra/Top Deck|Noon
    (4/both)

"I can help keep guard. That's no problem for me."

Kyoya's frown evened into a line, the closest thing he had to acceptance for the Flygon. She was still a mystery to him and while he didn't want to leave Tamaki alone with her he knew the rabbit could take care of himself. As long as he didn't mind hitting a girl. Said Lopunny was currently grinning from ear to ear as he jumped back up to the top deck and waved his furry paw back at Faux. "Come on then! I'll race you!" He eagerly bounced up and down in place while he waited for the Flygon to join him while Kyoya simply went back up the stairs.

The Ninetales made his way back to the post he had taken up earlier that morning, his form stretching out over the long pole as his eyes scanned for the two blue dots. He wanted to make sure that whatever they were they didn't get around to the other side of the ship without his notice, hence why he had sent the others to different points. Tamaki would make sure he knew if anything was afoot in his own unique way and should he spot any kind of danger he always had his fire to alert the others. Being prepared was always the first rule of battle.

((Lame post is lame. Sorry but with Ana and Ciana in SH I have no idea what else to do Faux. lol))
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:35 am

Faux's jaw went agape at the Lopunny's proposal

"Come on then! I'll race you!"

A... race? He offered to play a game with her? Similar the ones she had been hurtfully excluded from as a adolescent? The only person who ever offered to play tag with her in the past is Ashes.... The Flygon tried to hide the 'are you serious?' look on her face. She instead replaced it with a huge smile, happy with the rabbit's offer. Of course she'd accept; it sounded too fun to decline. As her anxiety grew, she chewed on her words, "Ah-- Sure! Yeah!" Her paws scrambled on the polished floor, suddenly weak in her joints from the excitement.

The silver Flygon dashed up the stairs, meeting the Lopunny at the top and making a a sharp turn out of the door. For someone as sheepish as she was, the thin dragon had determination to win this little challenge that had been posed to her. Ivory claws clicked against the deck loudly as she flew across the deck. Her voice wavered in excitement, "Better keep up!" The sand insect called back to the rodent, cocky and amused. Something in the Flygon's heart sparked. It's as if her past didn't matter now. Who'd have known she could have this much fun with anyone besides her childhood friend? The dragon glanced over her shoulder briefly, watching for the Lopunny who was undoubtably running right behind her. Her head swung straight ahead, looking towards the destination; the mast. She felt her muscles stretch and contract powerfully, not used to this massive form; the transformed Smeargle was in awe at how much power was in her run. The shapeshifter even saw it in this body's walking stride. It was surely capable of striking down anything in battle. I knew that transforming into a Flygon was a brilliant idea. she beamed mentally, blue eyes narrowing as she made the final stretch toward the mast.

-----

(OoC: I wasn't sure if I should make her win or not. ^^; We can discuss this in the team discussion. >>)

Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:48 am

Desert | Noon
    (37)

Atticus stumbled through the sands, his dark claws sinking as he climbed one of the steep dunes. Not far from them was an enormous boat, stranded in the desert. He glanced back, offering his paw to his following twin.
    "Check it out!" He exclaimed, pointing at the metal beast.
    Maudie grunted as his twin pulled him forcefully up to his level, pointing across the desert. The blue-scarved otter followed his gaze, his mouth widening with an exhuasted grin.
    "It's...It's a ship! Good Arceus, we're saved!" He gasped in relief, happily sliding down the tall dune towards the ship.

Atticus beamed, his ears perking for the first time in months. He quickly followed his brother down, surfing the dune as if it were a wave all the way to its' base.
    "Yyyeeeeahhhaaah!" He crowed, his energy returning as he zoomed passed his brother.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:33 pm

((Derp I forgot you asked about the race. I think it would be fun if Faux won, lol. Tamaki would have fun either way just because she played along))
    SS Libra/Top Deck|Noon
    (5/both)

Kyoya watched with narrowed eyes as the two blue dots slowly got closer and closer, finally able to make out their shapes. Dewotts. Two Dewotts in the middle of the desert. Was this some kind of trick the heat was playing, twisting two very water types out of thin air? But upon hearing what almost sounded like a conversation, though no words could be made out, he was convinced they weren't a mirage. In fact they sounded...happy. Frowning the dark Ninetales stood upon the low hanging pole he perched upon just as the pair began to 'surf' the sands in a mad dash towards the ship. He needed to warn the others.

These two looked like trouble.

Tamaki laughed as the Flygon took off after him, his form quickly matching his graceful strides until he finally started to pass him. The Lopunny laughed at the expression on his face, eyes narrowed and serious as he bolted for the finish. He seemed to really want to win so Tamaki slowed just a hair until the Flygon touched the mast, touching his own paw to it when he was sure. Beaming happily he put his paw behind his head and laughed, happy to finally have someone to play with. "That was fun!"

Kyoya was his bestest friend in the whole world but he didn't really play. They had fun alright but Kyoya wasn't the games type unless they were mental, Tamaki liked the more physical kind of games like this. However before they could celebrate Faux's win he spotted said Ninetales walking up to them. "What's up Mommy?" Kyoya's eyebrow quirked at the flippant use of his nickname in front of a newcomer who didn't understand their relationship but had to let it slide this time. "The shapes I saw are coming right for us. Two Dewotts though I can't tell if they are alive or dead. We need to stay on guard just in case."

Tamaki frowned but gave in, nodding to Kyoya before leaning over a nearby rail to see if he could spot them. Try as he might he couldn't spot the Dewotts so he sighed and pushed back, giving up. "I guess that means we should go find Honey and make sure the little cutie doesn't get hurt. Come on!" Kyoya was about to protest but Tamaki was already gone leaving the fox alone with the Flygon. Looking her over he huffed and followed after his friend, leaving the tomboy to do as she pleased.

((PM me if you want her win to have something extra, I just went with the expression on her face from your last post. XD))
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Faux blinked, feeling her paw hit the mast of the ship. She had won. A huge smile stretched across her face. I won.... I won! She won the first race she ever had with a stranger, she couldn't contain her delight at the feeling. She thought winning felt awesome, and she was glad that Tamaki wasn't sad in the slightest, either. Faux looked to him as he smiled over at her.

"That was fun!"

Faux grinned, her quiet voice filled with an undertone of happiness."That was really fun, Tamaki." She panted a bit, keeping the giant grin on her face. Then suddenly Ashes came to mind. Oh, Ashes.... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry and I hope and pray you'll come back.... she thought quietly to herself. Her heart ached a bit at the guilt it brought her. She didn't even go back to find her.... How weak. Faux's face turned into a grimace and she turned away from the other two. She didn't want them to see the shame on her face. After mentally smacking herself awake, she decided to get a neutral expression on her features.

"The shapes I saw are coming right for us. Two Dewotts though I can't tell if they are alive or dead. We need to stay on guard just in case."

The silvery dragon looked to the fox, then looked over the sand, seeing the Dewotts slipping down the side of the dune. So that's what they were. Faux hid her inner guilt, and turned to Tamaki.

"I guess that means we should go find Honey and make sure the little cutie doesn't get hurt. Come on!"

The rabbit took off ahead of them, leaving her with the fox. He looked at her, then snorted a bit and followed Tamaki. Faux was slightly hurt by how much disapproval this guy was giving her. Was she not trustworthy? Was she too shady? What was wrong with her?! She sighed, feeling bullied after a long, long while. And she remembered why she didn't want to feel that way ever again. It sucked. She growled mentally to herself, feeling achy all over in sadness. She got up and walked far behind the Ninetales, glaring at the ground instead of him. She swore that jerk had eyes in the back of his head.

-----
    (OoC: I decided to post just for Faux. xD I'll post as Honey next time too, I swear. 83.... But you can find him and he'll probably be walking up the stairs to the deck and contemplating a bit. But as soon as Tamaki finds him he snaps up happy. lol)

Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Near the S.S. Libra || Noon
    (38)

Atticus stumbled as he hit the bottom, fumbling his finish. The otter laughed as he fell to the ground, picking himself up as his twin followed him with less enthusiasm. "Oh come on, it's hot!...Let's just get to the damned boat so we can rest." Maudie growled, trudging through the hot sands, his shoulders hunched in fatigue against the glaring sun.

"Oh, pff! Stop being such a whiner, Maud!" He jeered as they trudged closer to the boat. Atticus glanced at his twin sideways as his fist began to glow a pale blue, the temperature dropping rapidly around them as a tall shard of ice began to grow from the otters' palm. Maudies' eyes grew wide as his jaw dropped in incredulity.
    "Wha-! Attie!" He shouted angrily.
    "What?" He asked absently, his tongue lapping cheerfully at the large icicle.
    "Why didn't you do that earlier, you idiot!? You know, when we were getting thirsty?!?" He shouted, reaching for the ice shard. The otter shrugged and continued to lick at the ice, just out of his twins' reach. "I told you we'd be okay. Besides, don't you know Water Pulse? What's wrong with you?" Maudie hissed in frustration, finally grabbing the ice and roughly biting into it.
    After a few minutes of loud crunching, the blue-scarved otter spoke up. "That move doesn't work without water, genius." He muttered between munching. "Do you see water anywhere?"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:37 pm

SS Libra/Top Deck|Noon
    (6/both)

Tamaki bounced happily over railings and stairs as he searched for the little Axew Honey, hoping the Dewott's Kyoya mentioned hadn't already snapped him up. He long legs propelled him to the top of the bridge, coming to rest on the roof giving him a great vantage point to see. Finally he spotted the tiny form of his friend and with a great "Aha!" he somersaulted off and took off in a run earning a shout from Kyoya.

It took only a few seconds to catch up to the small dragon and when he did Tamaki leapt in front and held his arms open wide. "Found you!" he cried, grinning madly. "Kyoya said he found the two blue things coming right for us and to get ready. I wanted to make sure nothing gobbled you up while you were all by yourself up here so I came to get you!" The Lopunny was very proud of himself for finding his little friend and couldn't help but put his paws together and short-hop quickly in place.

It took Kyoya a few moments to find where the rabbit had gone but was at least pleased to find that he had discovered the Axew and hadn't broken his neck like he had assumed would happen from jumping off of a roof. He had realized that Faux was following him but had chosen to ignore the female as she had seemed more interested in staring at the ground than actually participating in any kind of search. So now that he knew all of them were together he cleared his throat and sat down gracefully before lifting a paw to readjust his glasses.

"If I could have your attention?" he began, stare pointing right at Tamaki as the the little hops became slower and slower until stopping all together. "Perfect. Now as I said before there are two Dewotts heading right for us. I cannot tell from this far if they are alive or not but to be safe we need to be prepared. That means we should guard the most likely entrances and be ready to fight should they prove hostile." Looking to Honey and Faux his eyes narrowed in suspicion before returning to his authoritative instructions. "Anyone not comfortable fighting should hide inside until I or Tamaki come to get you. Agreed?" Time to see if the Flygon could pull her weight or not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:09 am