Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+17
R'hia Kyrie
Requiem
Green
Kabutops
BatEmmaman
Moon Moon
Radeon
Duma
Linoone
Chroma
SkeletonCupcake
Min
Snitch
Kaze
renegade
Nightfall
Silverishness
21 posters

(ACE) The MARSH Team

Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 20 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Great Marsh|Afternoon (8)

Shenron looked at the spider's attempt to be intimidating. He would show her how to be intimidating! Raising to his full imposing Charizard height and letting out a roar that could shake loose an avalanche, that was how one could intimidate! " I may be a predator but I do not consume children! Nothing infuriates a Pokemon more then eating their young" Shenron returned to pulling the sticky electric web from the Azurill managing to get a few more strands free from her fur. This would be a simpler task if the webs weren't hurting him, the Cubone was a little quieter adding to the dull ache in his head. But he focused solely on the task at hand and keeping the elespider at bay for the moment. The ones called Eleroo and Seek would be found soon as well...

((Lemme know if anything should be changed o3o))
    Linoone
    Linoone
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Linoone Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:39 am

It was just another glorious day to be a Harbinger! Oh, how Linoone loved his job. Nothing but chaos, and GUTS! And screams as well as the cries of children! "But why the FUCK am I in a SWAMP?!"

Okay. So maybe being a Harbinger could be better.
    "I may be a predator but I do not consume children! Nothing infuriates a Pokemon more then eating their young!" But it sure had its perks.
    "What do we have here? A PISSING CONTEST?" The mongoose allowed a long, wide smirk to grace his features. The smile itself a shark's; too many teeth, dead eyes, and the remnants of gore stuck between his gums. Linoone continued through the marsh, but at a more rapid pace. He had a DESTINATION! Ignoring the way his claws sunk into the mud when he stepped carelessly, the Harbinger came across, oh man, he came across quite a sight indeed!

Stepping into the middle, between a Charizard and a Galvantula, Linoone brought himself to his hind legs. In his full height, the Creature towered above even the fire lizard; the spider's own display was hideous. With a flick of his tail he kknocked her hind legs out from under her, rolling your eyes. "Ladies, you're both pretty. Now what is going on here, hmmmm?" The Charizard was wise, it held its tongue, instead studying the Harbinger with fear and disgust alike. What a combination. There was something on the ground behind the fire starter, though, and as the Harbinger raised one eyebrow in curiosity, the fur ball cried. Wait-- "WHOA that's alive? I thought a Luxray coughed it up! CHRIST."

Linoone pulled his arms to his chest, where his heart, well, should have been. His shining red eyes widened, round with mock horror. "God, clean yourself up. You look like I coughed you up." The Charizard was obviously not happy about his addressing the Azurill, moving as if to protect her, but before he could piss the Harbinger off, the other undead in the area exploded behind him. "NO! YOU WILL LET ME FEED!" she hissed, lunging herself past the lizard, past the Harb, clearly aiming for the Azurill. Without batting an eye, Linoone snapped his long tail up from the mud to intercept. The Galvantula flew through the air back towards where she sprung, but many times faster than she was capable of moving on her own. Linoone turned his head to look at her from the corner of his eyes. There was no more humor in the orbs, his face emotionless.

"Now, now... No need to be a greedy cunt."

The electric spider had smacked into the base trunk of a tree, a low groan escaping her as she fell to the ground, stunned. Everyone else in the clearing was wise enough to stay silent and not move after that, though the baby shivered in terror beneath him. Linoone turned his back to his target, instead giving a genuine smile to the Azurill. I can be social! But something was clearly still wrong, as suddenly she was screaming for him to leave her alone. Linoone smacked out one foot, pressing her chest down just enough to force all of the air out. "Shh, shh, shhh... what was it? Is there something in my teeth?" Plucking the Azurill up from the ground then, he cradled her in the bend of one arm. Her terror had resonated to nothing but silence. "Good girl! What an adorable little baby you are! Now let's go rip that bitch in half, shall we?"

The Galvantula had gotten to her feet, struggling to stand as she continued to spit at him. "Leave her! That is my prey, my prey!" Linoone smiled down at her, almost tenderly. "Wow, you managed to stand again! Good job! Normally they don't get up again afterwards!" Petting the mouse with one giant, clawed paw, he approached the spider. "GIVE HER!!" Suddenly an orb of electric energy exploded from her, shooting towards him. A spark of his own shot from the Harbinger's eyes, the thunderbolt completely obliterating the electroball with a fierce explosion. He covered the child from the blast, careful to keep her from the danger but the spider was screaming, that time from agony. Linoone rolled his eyes. "Can you evenbelieve her?" he asked the Azurill, exasperated.

Before them, the Galvantula was no longer entirely there. The top part of her head and the forelimbs were completely blown off, leaving sparks and rotted gore before him. The Harbinger made a face of displeasure, feigning nausea as the spider struggled to keep from screaming from agony. "Shit, man. Now that's just nasty." The Azurill trembled in his hold and Linoone turned to give her a charming smile. "You might not want to watch this, sweetheart." Raising one leg, Linoone anticlimactically brought one massive paw down upon the spider's body. She crumbled beneath the pressure, popping like a plum, looking much like the texture and colour of the fruit! Dead black and purple chunks slid and flew, nothing but a puddle of what used to the Galvantula beneath him.

Blots of tainted blood and other pieces of meat had managed to hit the Harbinger in the explosion , clinging to his dirty fur and coating it with yet another layer of gore. He turned and almost apologetically set the Azurill back by the Charizard. "I didn't mean to get it all over us. Now look at me-- I look like a monster!" Linoone released a loud, booming laugh then, pulling his head back to throw it into the trees above. The Harbinger turned on his heels, walking back the way he came, whistling as if he had just made pleasant conversation with old friends. "Until next time... tootles!~"
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:44 pm

The Great Marsh || Afternoon

As strands of electricity untangle from her filthy excuse of a pelt, Molly releases a shaky sigh. It still hurts, oh Arceus it hurts, but she can feel the pain beginning to ebb away. Whether it's because of the web removal of if it's simply because she's growing accustomed to pain, she's not sure, but regardless the child is grateful. Her feelings of joy quickly fade when she notices the sound of swift pawsteps growing closer--oh Arceus.

It's monstrous. Some massive behemoth of fur and gore rising upon it's two hind legs to survey them. It's voice is sharp, cutting, and when it's awful eyes glance down at the child Molly lets out a squeak. "WHOA that's alive? I thought a Luxray coughed it up! CHRIST." She watches in horror as the mammal moves, every gesture intricate despite it's rotten looks. "God, clean yourself up. You look like I coughed you up."

"I...I--" her futile attempts to reply is cut short when a horrid screech resounds behind the Linoone--it's the Galvantula. Instinctively she cringes when she sees the mass of yellow leaping forwards, towards her, bracing for an impact that never comes. Squeezing her eyes shut, Molly tentatively opens them when she hears a loud thud further away from her, catching sight of the arachnid slamming into the trunk of a nearby tree. Above her, only a few centimetres above her head, is the grinning muzzle of the harbinger. Overtaken by fear and panic, the child screams. "I...I-I do-don't come near me! Don't touch me, don't touch me, don't touch me--"

Her chant of fear stopps when a single, heavy foot heaves the air out from her lungs. "Shh, shh, shhh... what was it? Is there something in my teeth?" She can feel thick claws scoop her upwards, the harbinger cradling the muddy child with his arm. Despite her best attempts, Molly cannot utter a sound, jaw locking itself tight in terror. "Good girl! What an adorable little baby you are! Now let's go rip that bitch in half, shall we?" In response, the child barely manages a numb nod. She watches, paralyzed, and nearly yelps when the sudden explosion bursts between the spider and the mongoose. The harbinger turns back to her again. "Can you even believe her?"

Mechanically she shakes her head, wide eyes staring distantly at the digusting body of the arachnid. Charred and bloody, smelling vaguely of burnt bile. The Linoone turns to look down at her, again, this time with a smile--convincingly charming. "You might not want to watch this, sweetheart." She closes her eyes.

The sound of popping resonates and she feels something wet--disgusting--landing on her pelt.

"I didn't mean to get it all over us. Now look at me-- I look like a monster!" The booming, raucous laughter in the marsh pierces her ears. She can feel wet ground beneath her feet again, at least, and tentatively she opens her eyes. There is blood, and gore, and faint remnants of exoskeleton. As quickly as he came the harbinger is dashing away, whistling. "Until next time... tootles!~"

There is something stirring inside her, something odd. Molly looks down at herself, only a few faint speckles of ichor on her pelt, and her gaze drifts back to the massive footprints left behind by the monster. "I..." she stammers, chewing her lip. Despite the terror of the situation, there was. There was something comforting about the cradle of of the behemoth's arm. Something warm. "What...just...happened...?"

((sorry this is so late!! just got report cards back and oh god the pain...))
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:26 am

|The Great Marsh|Afternoon|
    |1|1|
    Two forms looked around the entrance to The Great Marsh, their eyes sweeping over the building carefully. After close examination, the darker of the two, a navy blue umbreon with golden rigs and icy eyes moved to enter the Marsh. The absol quietly followed.  As they entered the Marsh, the duo raced along the sticky mud, uncaring as the grime stuck to their coats. As they drew a little closer to the train tracks, they slowed. The umbreon favored the firmer ground over the sticky mud, which now covered his paws and up to his stomach. "Brother, remind me again why we came to a swamp of all places." He said, stopping to scrape some mud off. It wasn't that he detested the mud - it made great camouflage. It was just that it was sticky and clung to his fur, making him slightly uncomfortable. "This will take hours to get out." He added, walking forwards to catch up with the Absol.

Ace rolled his eye at his brothers antics. "You'll get over it. We should stake out a safe zone. We need to-""Can you even believe her?" Both assassin's heads snapped around to pinpoint the voice. With an unspoken command, Ace and Ezio dashed off to the voice. Ace raced on ahead, stopping to roll his fur in the mud to help him blend in better. He hid in a few shrubs, watching as Ezio drew up beside him. "Ace, report."

The umbreon's voice had lost it's earlier playfulness, and his eyes were cold. Ace nodded slightly. "Four unidentified. Possibly more. Two look undead or infected, the other two, healthy. Tainted pokemon are Galvantula and Linoone. Average sized for a Galvantula, but..." He trailed off, before clearing his throat and continuing in the same hushed tone. "The Linoone is very much different to regular. It is grossly oversized and it is very far in decomposing stage, yet is shows high intelligence and it radiates power. Do we engage?" Ace asked, looking to the older assassin as a mentor, not a brother. "No. Hold your ground. Only move if the linoone attacks the living." Ezio whispered, his eyes glued to the small child in the Harbingers arms.

"You might not want to watch this, sweetheart." Ace watched as the Linoone covered the child with a monstrous paw, lifting a gargantuan foot and bringing it down on the Elespider. The gore exploded everywhere, but the two dark types watched, unmoved. The Harbinger then set the tiny Azurill down, looking at it's own stature. "I didn't mean to get it all over us. Now look at me-- I look like a monster!" The two assassins looked at each other as the Harbinger let out a laugh, turning and walking away, whistling. "Until next time... tootles!~"

Finally, Ezio stood, shaking the mud off his fur and stepping out. Ace followed soon after, his white coat slightly stained from the mud. Ezio gave him a distasteful look. "You need a bath." He muttered, before looking back to the child. "I..." Obviously it would be in distress. Ace's dark blue gaze watched the small water type, his other eye was nonexistent, the eyelid shut tight as scars riddled it's surface where the skin sunk into the socket slightly. Ezio gave Ace a glare and the Absol looked away. "What...just...happened...?"

Ezio gave an amused snicker. "I was just about to ask that myself actually." He glanced up at the Charizard, icy gaze not wavering as he stood tall, his arm band proudly displaying the insignia of his guild. "Master Assassin Ezio reporting in. I am here with my brother Ace to protect those in need. And you are?" He inquired, introducing his brother with a flick of an ear. The Absol wasn't too pleased, but he knew better than to speak against his brother, who was of a higher rank. He gave a nod to the Fire-Type, before turning his gaze back to searching their surroundings. There was a distinct lack of undead around, and it unsettled Ace. Mentally chalking it up as a result of the Harbingers presence, the Assassin kept an ear out, listening in case of a sneak attack.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:06 am

The Great Marsh | Afternoon
    Eleroo 45 | Seek 36

Eleroo pants and hacks, the foul sludge pouring from the back of his throat as he fought to breathe. In a sudden burst of energy he had managed to swim back up to the top of the pit and was now scrabbling at the water weeds to drag himself out of it. "Seee...eeekk.." He cries again though he is so breathless now it is hardly more then a whisper. Legends why did he have to fall into some pit now when Seek was fighting for her life in the sky. There are plenty of gaps in the treetops, his Shadow Ball had made it through cleanly after all, and he can see her falling and flailing as a few birds still buzz around her. Yet as another flash of electricity, though strained, pulses from her body they fly away, finally deterred.

Clawing at the spindly plants Eleroo is disgusted by the state of the fur on his arms. Thick, dark, blackish slime was making the normally brown fur look purple, not that he minded that color, and utterly foul. With a swipe of his hind leg he is finally able to flop onto more solid ground, Seek's helmet plopping down next to him as a rush of sludge pours out of it. Never again.. At least he was positive on the way he didnt want to die. Staring upward he strains to find Seek when a horrendous scream comes to ear. Eleroo struggles to raise his ears to the sound, well actually he's completely unable to but grateful as its painfully loud, but hears no words in it. The voice wasnt his friend though, it sounded like.. The spider? Oh no the Charizard was attacking her, wasnt he!?

The male laid there helpless and in a complete loss at what to do. Seek needed him, she needed him! But when his red eyes spotted her, a weird mess of colors from distance? she seemed to be handling herself.. "Can you evenbelieve her?" A new voice, a new and much too sarcastic voice that send shivers down his already freezing spine. Gods did his fur feel thinner and shorter then normal.. Struggling to get to his paws booming, cackling laughter rattles through his ears. But Seek.. She.. would be okay.. He looks at her fuzzy form once more with a pained expression. Forgive me. Placing her now filthy helmet back on his head, pleasantly surprised to find it fitting better and not falling into his eyes, Eleroo speed off with even more labored steps back to the group.

The Aiveon teetered in the air, drifted along by the wind but steadily falling as she had absolutely no clue what she was doing. Why are there feathers coming from my wrists?! Maybe that was an idea for later as they were catching the breeze pretty well and forcing her limbs outward. Her fur now being lavender was much more concerning but as she suddenly drops another yard or two the newly evolved Flying Type hasn't the chance to dwell. What is even happening?! One last Pidove flutters around her as though too shocked to fly away. "Go kick rocks!" The Nebula Pokemon hisses, teeth bared and electricity crackling around one paw as she swipes at the dumb creature. It connects and the bird goes rocketing to the ground with the Aiveon soon following face first. "No no no no!" Kicking and flailing Seek flaps her newly formed tails on accident and swoops hard to the side.

Dizziness pulses in her head but she kicks, flaps, and spreads her limbs, tail-wings, and ears, less then willingly. The wind just picked them up too easily and aided the flight she did not want. "Give me solid grounnddd ahhh!" The Aiveon shudders at the screaming and her blue eyes widen in horror as she spots the explosion of blood and gore where she had left the other Pokemon. Oh Legends what was going on over there. Tilting her head for a better view the Nebula Pokemon inadvertently changes direction back to the others, descending even further so that even the tops o the trees can touch her. There is something below her, running at a similar pace but its too blurry, everything is just too blurry and hard to focus on as she rapidly comes in for a crash landing. She sinks lower, below the canopy and barely dodging each trunk. There is a delightful coo, "Until next time... tootles!~" and the trees finally part as the Aiveon touches down on her belly with splash beside the other Pokemon.

The Radeon ran as fast as his limbs would allow. It was like he could see further away now, as though there weren't things blocking him.. how strange. Panting heavily Eleroo skids to a hard halt as he stares at what he could only imagine was Seek. "Eleroo? Seek?" Vier questions. "Seek-" He gasps before the thick smell of rotten meat and blood attacks all his senses. Red eyes peeling off the female the Poison Type is horrified to find the gore splattered all around, the loud and bossy spider no more then a mess of fluid. Nausea tickles at his stomach and if he had anything left in him he would of vomited. "What... just... happened...?" He.. he had no idea. Just the screaming, the screaming that still plays on replay in his ears. Eleroo shakes his head slowly, eyes wide as he visualizes what horror could of possibly of done this. "I was just about to ask that myself actually." With a shocked gasp his head flicks to the direction of the voice, not expecting yet another new Pokemon let alone two to just be standing in front of them.

"Master Assassin Ezio reporting in. I am here with my brother Ace to protect those in need. And you are?" The Aiveon picked herself up, shaking out her pelt and sending chunks of mud flying. Forget the gore everywhere, forget the death that just occurred, her face was boiling with rage. "Who are we? Who are we?! You do not just march in here and intrude upon us and ask who we are." 'Master assassin' yeah, like that would be useful. The Nebula Pokemon bares are fangs, wings flaring out. "We dont need any help."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:29 pm

((OOC: Too tired to post right now; Vier is surprised and Zhen is starting to eat the body. Vier is hiding behind him and keeping a wary eye on the newcomers))
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Great Marsh|Afternoon (9)

Shenron shook his head now utterly confused. What was that thing? This marsh just had some surprises dwelling within it. He shook his head and bent over to pick up what berries weren't damaged that he collected earlier. Most were squished under his dragon paws or covered in questionable fluids. Not worth any risk to his health. Shenron looked at the two new arrivals and sighed in relief. They didn't appear infected or hostile which he was thankful for. After much contemplation, he returned the nod in his direction. "Shenron... Son of Lord Sozin. You missed quite the "show" gentlemon" Shenron's attention went back to the Azurill who was previously manhandled by that creature. "Are you alright little Azurill? That must have been quite a shock..." He wouldn't want himself in that sort of situation but in his mind what Infected would want to grab and hold a big flaming dragon who could flay something with no effort and broil it alive with a giggly expression. That was all interrupted by the Weavile's eating. He was all for eating but that unsettled his stomach...
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:43 pm

[ooc; im sorry im so out of it right now please just skip me..um i think it's safe to say that molly is unresponsive right now and probably shaking out of fear and she probably cringed and shuffled away when seek yelled]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:56 pm

|2|2|
    Ace turned to stand beside Ezio, his dark blue eye watching the Aiveon. "Shenron... Son of Lord Sozin. You missed quite the "show" gentlemon" Ezio nodded. "So I hear." He said, looking down at the Azurill with interest. "Are you alright little Azurill? That must have been quite a shock..." Ace groaned and rolled his eyes. "Brother, what are we doing here? I thought you said that interacting with citizens was... Inadequate practice." He said, giving the white-feathered eeveelution a sideways glare. "Who are we? Who are we?! You do not just march in here and intrude upon us and ask who we are. We don't need any help!" Ezio blinked, but the Umbreon did not move. Okay, keep an eye on that one. He thought, his eyes narrowing slightly. "My apologies then. I did not mean to intrude. In light of recent events though, I suggest taking up our offer on help, Aiveon." He said, not releasing their glare with his cool gaze.

"Hello, new friends!"

Ace whirled to face the newcomers, the stone necklace swinging violently to the side as his claws left shallow grooves in the boggy ground. The Absol moved over to the Ninetails, his eye narrowing. "State your name and business here Ninetails." Ezio's ears twitched and he looked back to see his Brother pacing around the fox.

"I think you need to re-learn how to count Brother." He said, and Ace sent a glare over his shoulder. "Fine then. Shall I refer to it as a cripple then as it has only one and a half tails?" Ace said, rolling his eye back to glare at the crippled Ninetails and the Persian.  He frowned, giving them another glare before returning to his brother's side, albeit reluctantly. He kept his eye on the two newcomers for a few seconds, before looking back to look over the rest of the group. A Cubone, Charizard, Aiveon, Radeon, Azurill, Persian, Ninetails and a Weavile. An undead Weavile. Ace growled lowly. "Why are in the vecinity of a still alive undead, and most importantly, why in the everloving fuck is it still even remotely alive?"

Last edited by Duma on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:38 am

The Great Marsh X Early Afternoon X (30)

Taking deep breathes in and out the Cubone kneels beside the Weavile and softly starts to stroke the dark fur of its back as the Dark Type starts to eat. The noise of breaking insect shell is horrendous and the smell of decaying bug flesh is even worse.
    By now he is used to it. Zhen had to eat after all. Everyone had to eat. At least he wasn't eating anything he had to hear scream.
    It takes a while for him to calm himself. Things are happening so fast. He doesn't know any of these pokemon and they could probably throw him father than he trusted them. Jerome was gone, he'd gotten lost somewhere along the line. He'd repaid whatever debt he owed to the Eevee for not abandoning Zhen to the flock by rescuing his sister even though what happened to make them change is still beyond him. Everyone else was a stranger to him and a potential threat. He'd be better off leaving this strange group before they attracted the birds again.
    "Hello, new friends!"
    Perfect. The Cubone watches the optimistic Vulpine with dark eyes gleaming with suspicion. He didn't look like a threat except by accident and accidents happened all the time.
    Most of the conversation he ignores as he watches Zhen eat and plans a tacit retreat. There were too many pokemon here...
    "Why are in the vicinity of a still alive undead, and most importantly, why in the everloving fuck is it still even remotely alive?" The Dark Type's words make his small body freeze in anger. He grabs his club, pointing the sharpened end towards the 'assassin' that spoke.
    "Because this is my father you son-of-a-bitch and if you try so much as to lay a claw on him I'm going to skin you and wear your pelt as a coat while I fed him your insides. Are we clear?" The young Cubone's voice becomes a curt growl of aggression.
    His stubby fingers tremble on the bone club. He is scared and angry and its is a combination of these seething feelings of helplessness that will likely end with someone getting stabbed.

With a crisp crack of breaking carapace the Weavile stuffs his face with the available meat. It tastes bad, tainted with the bitterness and rot of disease starting to spread but its juices run wetly down his throat like blood. Zhen didn't mind the spider meat left behind by the Linoone's attack. In his mind he can't even tell the difference between the scavenged corpse he is picking over and something he has hunted himself. He can't even tell what he is eating; the decay of his brain renders the body as nothing more than featureless skin holding together chunks of meat. The chill of remembered ice is on his fur as he raises a still faintly twitching chunk of leg to his mouth and bites in. The insectile flesh isn't like that of other pokemon and it oozes juicily when he bites into it, matting the already straggly fur around his jaws with a fresh layer of blood. His eyes are focused entirely on his meal as his sharp teeth crunch through the armor plating like bone. The tufted fur of the Gavantula still has a few weak jolts of electricity running through the stiff hairs. The undead ice type doesn't notice the tingle as the long tough hairs get stuck in his throat and between his teeth. The more he fills his stomach the less he can remember about why he is eating until, finally full, he numbly lets the chewed portion of leg fall onto the ground.
    It bounces off his lap, leaving a sticky smear across his fur. He is gazing at nothing when the Cubone steps in front of him.
    Vier! He notices as if it was days instead of minutes since he last saw the small ground type. The words are falling from his head like water in a sieve but Vier looks angry. It was not a good thing. With some vestiges of protective instinct animating his rotting limbs the Weavile stands, displays his curved claws and hisses.
    The purple stump of his cut tongue vibrates in his bloodied mouth, the noise making its way past his equally bloody fangs an unnatural sound of pure aggression.

Last edited by Kaze on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:04 am

Great Marsh|Afternoon (10) (Woooo tenth post)

Shenron grumbled quietly preferring to keep out of this. None of their words were directed completely at him but it was remotely comforting to see one so chipper as the fox. But such thoughts were pushed away by the loud retaliation of the Cubone. Such terrible language... Any mother would tan his hide for yelling such things. The hiss and threatening stance from the Weavile just barely went unnoticed. It was enough to get his internal fire burning. Small wisps of clear smoke came out of his nostrils and the sneered corners of his mouth but no fire. He had no quarrel here and no desire to make one. And straight spitting flames would sure not help that... The great dragon simply closed his heads listening and smelling so he would be much calmer. Simply ignore this migraine inducing argument.

Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:25 am

|3|3|
    Well, it started okay enough.

"I am he called Honest Jon! And this here is Giddy, my faithful cat companion!" Ezio kept his eyes firmly on the others, but his ears were trained on the two behind him. "It's Gideon," The cat's tone was not lost on Ace, who narrowed his good eye. "Anyone who calls me otherwise will wake up choking on their own blood." Ace's muzzle curled slightly, showing sharp teeth. "Oh ho! How kinky! Better watch your language, there are children here!" Ezio moved so that one ear was trained on the other group as he turned to give a sideways glance at Ace. "Go choke on your own spit."

These two were an... Interesting pair to say the least. They seemed a little put off by Ace's hostility, and that was putting it lightly. "You seem to only have ass hole in your personality, shall I refer to you as such?" Ace rolled his eye. "Go ahead. Unlike my Brother, I am not here to make friends." He muttered, and Ezio bristled. This was going to go south, he knew it. "Or maybe you seem to be such a hypocrite, does that make you an angel instead? But, oh, I'm sorry, since you clearly have issues seeing, maybe you're just an ass hole, as I originally figured."

Ace growled as his blind eye was called out, a cold fog emitting around his jaws as he built up an Ice Beam. "Know any other words besides fuck, asshat?" Ezio could see this going South really fast. "Because this is my father you son-of-a-bitch and if you try so much as to lay a claw on him I'm going to skin you and wear your pelt as a coat while I feed him your insides. Are we clear?" Ace turned his glare to the Cubone. "You're not even the same goddamn species, hell, you're not even remotely the same fucking type." He growled, not noticing Ezio getting more and more irritated at his brother's demeanor. "I'd love to pay to hear that." Ezio growled lowly, the sound not missed by Ace who looked at his Brother and let his attack fade.

The other words that were passed were ignored by Ezio, who - despite being a good eight inches shorter than the Absol, sent the Absol a glare that made the other Assassin freeze in place. "Brother, you and I are not always on good terms but  il mio Dio, every single group we decide to at least try to join with you find some way to offend at least three of them, and frankly I'm getting tired of it. Either you shut up and listen for once, or I will make you go sit in the corner." He snapped, before turning to the three Ace had spoken against.

"Apologies for my Brothers offensive comments." He glared at the Absol that was now hovering just outside of the group's circle. "He isn't the best with social interaction. Mostly out of ignorance." He added, noting with a smirk that Ace refused to meet the Umbreon's glare. "If he decides to be a pain, you have every right to enforce the rules on him. Since being away from the Guild, he's gotten too lenient." Ezio said, and Ace snorted indignantly. "They don't even know our co-""I did not permit you to speak. Be quiet." Ezio  growled, glaring at Ace as though challenging him to speak out. The Absol closed his jaws and settled for glaring at the Ninetails and Persian.

((OOC: Ezio is 100% done with Ace's shit.))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:16 pm

Eleroo 46 | Seek 37

"My apologies then. I did not mean to intrude. In light of recent events though, I suggest taking up our offer on help, Aiveon." The Flying Type was boiling. 'In light of recent events'? Who the hell did this guy think he was! Her teeth grind and slip past one another. Aiveon? What was this thing. She sucks in a tiny breathe, puffs it out, and takes in a deeper one when someone chimes in, "Hello, new friends!" Her eyes and head move at different rates, turning toward the voice as though in slow-motion. It was a Ninetales, its cheerful grin completely overshadowed by the utter sleaziness of its appearance. Shaggy with tattered tails. Legends she felt dirty from being in proximity to the thing.

"State your name and business here Ninetails."
    "I think you need to re-learn how to count Brother."
    "Fine then. Shall I refer to it as a cripple then as it has only one and a half tails?"
    They bicker, sort of, and the Aiveon flicks her much larger feeling ears back and forth. Seemed the Fire Type also had a companion and they also wanted to bicker in the most annoying of ways. Just freaking awesome. Their exchange of.. insults? just makes a nerve pound against the back of her skull. "You crazy's should crawl back into the hole you came out of. We dont need any of you're crap'" The words are sharp but soft, her thoughts too distracted to make the effort to speak up. She had meant to direct it at all four of them but who cared what any of them thought or even if they heard her.

Turning away from them she sets her blue eyes on what she thinks is Eleroo when a sickening sound tingles in her ears. The wet crunches of the feasting Weavile sends ripples through her stomach, dragging her mind further away from the newcomers. That was more disgusting then the gore that used to be the spider all around. Body shaking with frustration the Nebula Pokemon grumbles and sighs. Why did these characters need to show up now, and this freaking Ninetales guy was something else. Maybe a better question was why she hadn't snapped at them further.

"Why are you in the vicinity of a still alive undead, and most importantly, why in the everloving fuck is it still even remotely alive?" The Radeon sank low to the ground. He didnt like this guy, he didnt like this guy at all. Moving closer to Seek he could see shock, anger, and confusion shining in her diamond like eyes. It was mostly anger though.. "You shouldn't y-" The delicately soft words are easily spoken-over, and the males head sinks lower then his hanging ears. "Know any other words besides fuck, asshat?" Being so close to Seek he can hear a low growl raise to an audible level in her throat. "Seek, there isnt..-" Vier took the taunt worse then Seek, "Because this is my father you son-of-a-bitch and if you try so much as to lay a claw on him I'm going to skin you and wear your pelt as a coat while I fed him your insides. Are we clear?" That was his... father? Shrinking down so low his belly fur touches the cold ground the Poison Types red eyes are wide with wonder. His.. father?

The new creamy colored duo exchanged more of their vile words but Eleroo was in no mind to listen to them. Zhen was the Cubone's father? A lonely feeling prods at his heart. He had never had a father aside from his owner. Seek had a father but the Flareon didn't really do much for either one of them when it came to parenting. No, he just kinda slept all day. Zhen is nothing like that. Suddenly the Poison Type feels so much esteem for the undead yet so much further away. Father.. something he would never get to experience.. but the Cubone was so lucky to still have him.. kind of.. Oh gods.. how painful must it be to see his father fall into that state..

Both the Eeveelutions heads snapped toward the other present one as he scolded the Absol. Eleroo stayed crouched behind his friend, painfully noticing that she was now even taller then him, while Seek stood tall and firm, shooting daggers at the pair. "Apologies for my Brothers offensive comments." "Piss off." She growls bluntly. "He isn't the best with social interaction. Mostly out of ignorance." "Want a trophy or something? 'Cause I couldnt care less what he's good at." The feathers of her ears flare out wide, making them look even bigger. Her cloudy mane puffs irritably, the fur lightly tickling her chin. The Umbreon continues to talk and even dismiss the Absol when it tries to speak again. "I did not permit you to speak. Be quiet." Her twin tails flap, forcing air down an lifting her hindquarters up for a few moments on accident. Geez man, as annoying as the Ninetales and Persian were at least they didnt act all high and mighty like these blockheads. "How about you be quiet. How about you both go back to wherever the hell you came from too. Or even fall out of a tree, that sounds good." She stamps her paws down and the mud makes a wet smack as she walks a little closer to Vier, Eleroo close behind her. "And whatever you meant by that "offer" we dont want it. We dont need the likes of you, at all, ever." The deep sucking sound of mud turns her head to Eleroo, one arm deep in the goo and desperately shaking it off his already filthy pelt. She was about to help him up by the nastiness was literally coating his entire form. Grimacing, she says, "Eleroo, pick yourself up," and she turns back to the Dark Type pair. "If you are just going to screw with us, then buzz off." She finishes.

The Radeon pulls his limb free, shaking the grime off before placing it down. With a soft groan he forces himself to stand tall beside her, now truly noticing their huge difference in height. Sadness comes over his face, not because he had looked foolsih but because Seek was angry again. It wasn't even her being pissy, he had to agree that these clown were rather annoying.

((That feel when your browser crashes and you lose your post.))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:10 am

((OOC: I really can't think of anything to do this round. Skip.))
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:16 pm

Great Marsh|Afternoon (11)

Shenron grumbled now full on annoyed. "Must we bicker like pups?" He clicked his claws together in thought. "The world is literally hell and we argue... Not even on the topic of the next corner we turn, we could die but because of this" There was vicious authority in his voice and more steam from his internal flame storage was pouring from his mouth and nostrils. "And I prefer others around so I don't get overpowered. Dying alone is not pleasant. No one to hear your last strangled cry for divine intervention... No one to pet you and comfort you as the rot takes over knowing you could rise and turn on them. Even with one more person there are risks." Spoken from someone who had been alone waiting for some hint that his master returned, that the others were ok... It was painful. They may yell at him to shut up or not believe him but he had seen this play out. There was nothing more painful then watching your sibling choke after her own mate tore out her throat in a hungry rage. Hearing children squeal and run after parents turned on them. No one was spared. No one.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Ah, Molly can feel herself fading away.

Not literally, physically, of course. Her body is still there, half-rooted in a disgusting mixture of sludge and mud, shaking silently in place. Watery eyes that refuse to stop flooding with tears barely even blink, wide and staring into space. The only sound she emits are ragged, harsh gasps for air--chest heaving painfully with each breath in and out. She is still there, still alive, but...but...

She feels as if she's in the distance. The voices around her are simple murmurs despite being right next to her--each figure an unfocusable blob of colour. She can barely even feel her own limbs anymore, barely open her mouth to speak and instead she stays in her spot listless. She can barely even make out what the others are saying--what are they saying?

"...Dying alone is not pleasant..." As soon as Molly hears those words she seems to perk up. The motion feels mechanical, still unable to feel her own body but regardless her ears twitch and her breaths become shallow. Molly's eyes slowly look over to the speaker, the Charizard, and looks him over.

She takes a moment to find her words, trying to collect what power she has left in her vocal chords to muster her speech. "Dying together is not pleasant, either." Her voice is soft, barely above a strained whisper. "Having to watch your friends die right in front of you is not pleasant. Knowing that those around you are doomed is not pleasant." Molly takes a moment to shift in place, loosening the mud clinging to her fur. "In short, dying at all is not particularly pleasant."

"And...maybe...we shouldn't stay out here."
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:41 pm

((OOC: Skip. Ace is just quietly seething and Ezio is quietly muttering under his breath))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:08 pm

Eleroo 47 | Seek 38

The Radeon gives his entire body a hard shake. The filth just didn't want to come off but it wasn't the mud making his body shudder. Looking Seek up and down its more then clear to him that she had evolved.. into something that he had never seen before. Slowly blinking his now red eyes the Radeon thinks carefully to what the Umbreon had said just a few minutes before. Aiveon? The word sounded so foreign, so wrong as it passe through his thoughts. That was not the name of any evolution of his species that he had heard of before yet looking at Seek she certainly didn't match any normal descriptions. "An Aiveon.." He whispers quietly to himself and lucky for him Seek doesnt seem to notice. Her fiery gaze is still locked on all the new quadrupeds that had arrived.

Shaking his upper-half again he can feel slime persistently clinging to a spot near his ear. Reaching up and batting it off goes well enough but something feels.. off.. pawing at the air the Radeon feels a distinct lack of.... fur? Looking down at himself Eleroo already knew his body was dirty and dark but it appears, slimmer? Where is my mane? Running his toes across his chest he can feel no scraggly fur from his mane, no thickness around his neck aside from a thin bit of sludge. The chain his necklace hangs from catches in his claws and tugs, the purple sphere oddly shiny despite the goo.. It, I can see it its not in my mane? The youth takes a step back, pounded with confusion, only to find himself tripping over his own tail. What..! Eyes whipping around he gapes in horror at the sight of his tail.

Flat. Flat, thin, long, purple. That was not his tail. That was not the furry brown-and-cream looked puffball of a tail he was used to seeing. Oh legends help me what happened. Turning around fast in a circle he can see his entire damn body has changed. He was larger, his legs longer, stronger, but still stick thin. The few patches of his fur that were miraculously clean were not purple with grime but in coloration. Im purple! A sick mix of horror and jubilation course through his body. He had changed, he was so obvious that he had changed but did that mean he had evolved? But I didnt even do anything. Looking at Seek then back at himself a whine wheeze out of his aching lungs. "What is this!" He whispers shrilly.

Peeling her blue eyes off of her targets Seek looks to Eleroo in disgust. God was he filthy.. "Chill out Eleroo!" she barks at him, turning and flapping her butt-wings dominantly. "But we evolved!" There is a sharp look in her gaze, like he had said something that wasn't meant to be spoken, but instead of biting the Flying Type just growls, "Relax already." She had no better response and it didn't seem to calm the Poison Type down at all. "I am aware, I know what we are." She lies smoothly, turning back to those she abhorred. Before she could speak, however, the other conversation finally perks in her ears, "And...maybe...we shouldn't stay out here." Narrowing her blue gaze at the mouse a very, very distant caw of a bird barely reaches her large ears and sends an instant shiver down her spine. Screw birds. Shoving Eleroo back to his paws once again she points for him to pick up her helmet. There was no way she picking up when he was already dirty. "She's right," The Aiveon looks off in a random direction pretending to have some idea of their surroundings, "We need to get moving."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:17 pm

The Great Marsh X Early Afternoon X (32)

"I would like to avoid dying altogether." The cubone says bluntly, drawing up his club. His dark eyes are cold as he surveys the group.
    Like a ghost Zhen draws close to his side and he reaches out his stubby arms. The Weavile's hunger sated for the moment the lanky ice type reaches down and pulls his to his accustomed spot on the undead's shoulders. Straightening his satchel the ground type looks down at the group.
    "Wow Eleroo you look pretty cool." His voice becomes more cheerful as the observes the former Eevee duo.
    He has no idea what they've turned into. Neither of them look like the evolutions he had seen in the picture books but if he had to guess he would say that Eleroo was probably a poison type and Seek was probably a flying type. It really is hard to tell, who knows that falling in mud could make a pokemon evolve? Maybe it's something to do with the marsh.
    He turns towards the place where the Sceptile had squatted. They had peeled the station open like a berry but maybe they could repair enough of the damage to shelter in it. The sunken tram was more secure but rather away. When the undead birds they had allowed to escape caught up with them they couldn't afford to be out in the open.
    "If the birds are coming back we need a place to shelter. We could probably barricade the station and there's a sunken tram a while back. All we can do is pray the birds don't get here first." He adds darkly.

Zhen is calm.
    Blood and other less identifiable fluids mat the fur of his chin under the bandages. There is little bits of shell and hair still trapped beneath his teeth. Peace. He feels at peace but aimless as an air balloon set free in open sky. His claws flex as he reaches down, scooping up the blob of tan skin in his arms and placing it on his shoulders. As soon as the brown body leaves his sight he forgets it exists, feeling only the sensation of pressure against his purpling skin.
    He looks around. Only one eye peers through the slit in the bandages, a scar twists the lid of the other one too gruesomely to uncover. The twists of cloth across his jaws serve as the crudest of muzzles. He isn't hungry anymore. Without that burning hunger or the sharp pangs of anger he has nothing to focus on. His mind blanks out the words of others into so much static buzz as he awaits orders. A tug on the feathery red of his ears gets him to stand fully upright and start a lumbering walk in the direction the Cubone steers him in.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:39 pm

Great Marsh|Afternoon (12)

Shenron was momentarily out of body thinking. His mind was in turmoil with thoughts of when the infection first broke out. His brother Porunga had taken the children and fled underground. His daughters Ka and Chrys also fleeing as their former mates attacked like the were rabid with insatiable hunger. His beloved sister staring up at him with her once shining blue eyes glazed over with bubbles of blood spilling from the back of her throat. Her last pleading expression had fallen on blind eyes. Shenron's own paws stained in blood. In his daze, he was looking at his paws like the coagulated mess was still there... The raw coppery smell and near suffocating smell of burnt flesh. No... No! Shenron shook his head quickly and looked at who was currently speaking. The Cubone! Right right... The Cubone who reminded him of a more dark Mango. Y-Yes. Shelter from birds would be wise unless one of us is capable of taking the upperhand fearlessly.

((OoC: Sorry had to have Shenron space out for a bit))
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:41 pm

((OOC: Skip .-. I'll hopefully have something in mind for when Green comes in))
    Green
    Green
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Green Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:13 am

A grunt, a stifled cry of shock, then a sharp curse. Immediately it was followed by a less than obscured snicker. "Shut up," the human snapped, shaking her wrist. On her other hand was a long blade, a machete that was slicing through vines and other tall vegetation in her way. Green gritted her teeth, hissing softly through her teeth from the dulling pain. Her storm blue eyes shot daggers at the Liepard smirking at her from a perch in a nearby tree.

"Would you like some aid?" she teased gently, to which the human stubbornly turned her back. The girl's hair bounced behind her in a tght ponytail, reaching up with the hand she had twisted to straighten her hat atop her head.

"Yes, please, Kitty, come down here and walk in the amazing mud with me."

The Liepard in question flicked her whiskers shamelessly. "I am actually quite content up here, but I appreciate the concern," she purred.

"Whore," Green muttered to herself, but the jibe was half hearted. Stepping forward, she dug one tennis shoe into a semi-stable chunk of dirt before jumping over a log with a grunt. "Least make sure you're keeping watch from up there."

Kitty waved her tail, turning with her four paws expertly balanced on the single branch. "On it." The leopard bounded effortlessly several metes to another branch, leaving her tree behind as she dug long claws into the bark and pulled her form into a stable position while her trainer followed more slowly. Green kept her eyes peeled, the cerulean orbs flickering behind her every few minutes as she grunted loudly, swinging the fearsome blade and cutting her way through the jungle. Kitty had her triangular ears perked, twitching as her sharp emerald gaze made sure that no strange threat snuck up on her trainer.

Green hated the bog, the mud. The girl growled out, venting her anger on the vines and cattails that grew in too close of clusters to make mobility easy for someone who couldn't fly. Traversing with with the Liepard proved her best option, as at one point Kitty hissed sharply, gaining Green's attention. "Horde. Many of them, all at once."

The trainer nodded, her eyes narrowing to slits as she added in, "And no place to hide. Tch." With their environment, she knew who to call upon instantly; i the time it took to reach her Pokeballs, the sounds of numerous wing beats and angry screeching was already in the air. Green called out, "Blasty! Flamey! Company!" The Blastoise and Talonflame appeared immediately in a brief flash of red, the water type hitting the ground with a sinking sound. As she had guessed, he would not be agile in this fight, but Kitty and Flamey would be perfect agility in the trees.

Kitty growled, calling out, "Above us!" The warning came just in time, all four heads snapping up to see the flock descending on them. They were far infected, too gone to even give clear indication of their species before-- black and white hinted Starly, but the majority could have just as well of been Tranquil. Long, wicked hooked beaks gave away the appearance of several Fearow as well.

Green showed her teeth, a feral light in her eyes. "Take a stand! No mercy!"

"For m'lady!" Blasty roared as they were suddenly blinded by the flock. Kitty gave a feline battle cry, her eyes flashing yellow as she shot out with amazing speed, zapping several Starly with a thunder wave; Flamey's own body grew red hot, shimmering, as his beak pulled wide to release a powerful flamethrower, singing each bird in his path, several corpses hitting the ground but a dry crisp. Blasty's fist shimmered, intense cold forming around his claws as he slammed an ice punch into a Fearow that dove for the human.

Green herself, though, was far from defenseless. As her team took the ambush head on, her own face twisted into a confident smirk. Waving the machete through the air, she slashed into a Tranquil; the blade bit through the bird's shoulder and chest with little effort. The undead screamed, falling to the ground as it quit moving. A blur, Green moved with a speed that only came from practice and skill. No undead was able to get close to her; at one point a Fearow dove at her back, only to be knocked violently out of the way by a sucker punch from her Liepard. Within several minutes, the flock were either retreating or falling before the group.

Green was panting, her muscles aching from the travel on top of the battle. "Every...one okay?" she panted, her eyes flickering across the small clearing. "Injuries?" They knew the drill-- cuts, scrapes, bites, gashes, everything was immediately watched with rubbing alcohol, then cauterized by the Talonflame. Kitty walked up beside the Blastoise, Flamey perching on the back of his shell.

"No blood but their's, Green."
    "Nothing to report," the Talonflame added, his black and gold beak pulling back in a tired but assuring smile. The Liepard shook her head, already turning to flatten her fur where she had been knocked into.

Releif relaxed the girl's shoulders, sliding her weapon to it's sheathe on her back. "Good. Thank you, Blasty, Flamey-- you have done perfect. Have a good rest." Pulling the pokeballs back to her hands, the pair dipped their heads as they returned back to their cocoons in a short burst of light. Green nodded to Kitty. "You did perfect detecting them just in time. Well enough to stay out?"

Kitty blinked at her trainer, flicking her tail. "Of course," she purred. "Nothing like stretching my paws." Green gave a dry smile but only ruffled the cat's ears before turning back the way they had been heading. Silently she relished that Kitty had gotten her paws muddy, but the time for teasing had passed.

They continued in the same fashion for only a few minutes before they were disturbed again. "... Wait." Green, able to have traversed the part of the bog without use of her blade, halted. Her hand instinctively shot to the machete. Kitty jumped down from the tree, landing silently on the ground before her trainer. "...Not a horde. But there are clean Pokemon nearby-- only Pokemon. But... there is a very infected Pokemon nearby. Odd... there are a large number of dark types," the cat muttered to herself.

"Stay on guard." Green pulled out the machete, moving forward with much more caution, her steps silent. "Lead me to them-- identify the species as well as you can." The leopard did as she was asked, using her tail and ears for signals in direction. As they were beginning to hear voices, she was able to identify several species-- an Umbreon, Absol, Aiveon, and Radeon. The undead was also dark, but the scent of tainted ice left the only chance of a Weavile or Sneasel. This was only moments before Green crouched, able to see the group gathered through the stalks of the cattails. So many. Why are they here together?

She could make out the dampened colours of the Eeveelutions mentioned, as well as the dark duo nearby. Her blue eyes narrowed as she slowly moved forward. Gripping her weapon tight, she gestured to Kitty to be prepared as she half stands, rising from behind the vegetation. She rustles the plants on purpose to alert them, her weapon gleaming beside her. "Be you friend or foe?" she asked in a blunt tone. Her eyes flickered across the others not identified by her partner-- a Cubone as well as a Charizard and an Azurill. Interesting bunch indeed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:05 am