Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

The CELADON Team

Anonymous

The CELADON Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The CELADON Team

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Celadon City|Morning
    (8)

Kaiden's ear twitched as he heard a small noise behind him. He didn't turn his head but his eyes shifted to glance behind him, only catching a fluff of pink. Please...don't be another crazy chick..."Is everything all right? You look a little worried." Oh goodie. A cat. He shook his head and just stared at the psycho again. "Peachy." was the only response the Delcatty got before the Archeops came his way. On instinct he stepped in front of the Delcatty, placing himself between the dino-bird and the smaller female. Something he would have done for his little sister, too.

"...Right. Who the hell are you, now?" Well wasn't she just as pleasant as always? "And what makes you think you can run off with my food, dick wipe?" Kaiden's eye twitched as her clawed hand as swatted him upside the head, the only response to her action. What? Was he some errant school boy now? This chick was twelve different kinds of crazy. Who goes from rampaging the city to reprimanding someone like a child in less than five minutes? He sighed heavily and stepped further back to protect the cat behind him.

"Who died and made you empress shorty?" He asked gruffly, finally actually deciding to speak to psycho chick. Kaiden's extra height put him over two feet taller than the bird currently giving him the evil eye. And while usually he disliked being so much taller than every Pokemon he ever met, he could at least try to use it in this case for intimidation. Though something told him she would only get pissed again...Oh well. He could at least protect the pink thing behind him. His eyes darkened and his expression went from irritated to solemn. Pink was always Adara's favorite color...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:31 pm

((OoC) I have major writers block, could you just skip me? Sorry guys!)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:51 am

Celadon City//Morning
    [2]

'Peachy,' was the only thing the Arcanine said to her, and she didn't think he really looked peachy, but she let it go. She looked off to see what he was looking at to see some weird, flying lizard thing. She raised one of her brows and tilted her head, completely confused on what that thing was. She had never seen something like it before, not from her travels, and it didn't look very happy ether. She backed a bit as the Arcanine stepped in front of her in a sort of protecting way. She was grateful, but she could handle herself if need be.

"...Right. Who the hell are you, now?" It said, apparently a girl from its voice, and a pretty frustrated one at that. Rei gave her a stern stair as she stepped out from behind the Arcanine.
    "You know its rude to ask someone who they are before introducing yourself first." Rei said as she stood near the Arcanines front leg, a frustrated look on her face as well. The bird thing was acting like it owned this city, but she knew it didn't cause she never smelt any scent marks on her way in here. But then again it was a bird, lizard, freak, so it probably didn't even know how to mark its territory.

Soon another pokemon came to join the party, this time a Leafeon with, ear piercings? Though she had to admit his hair fur did look rather cool, she just couldn't seem to avert her eyes from his ear piercings, but she soon managed to look back at the feathered bird thing, looking it in the eye to show that she wasn't scarring anyone. Rei may be a Delcatty, but she has always seen herself as a sort of tomboy, as humans would call them. She didn't even like the colour pink, and yet here she was, in all her pink glory.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:32 am

Post 9

Celadon City| Late Morning

"Who died and made you empress shorty?" was the gruff response from the fire dog. Ari cracked a toothy grin. This ass was going to learn his place, sooner or later.

"The hordes of dead that kind of fell at my feet, that's who, smartass," she replied, the same grin on her reptilian face. "Again, this is MY territory, so that makes me in charge." She looked to the cat and frowned.

The cat stepped out from behind the fire dog and frowned, seemingly just as pissy as Ari felt. "You know its rude to ask someone who they are before introducing yourself first," she huffed, and Ari scoffed.

"Yeah? Well it's also rude to trespass. So there you go. I guess we're even now, huh, Princess?" Ari despised pompous little twits, and she looked to fit the bill.

"Look, man," a voice sounded from behind. She turned to see the grass dog with the weird things all over him. "I think that we all just need to start over, you get me? None of us are infected and we just need to survive. Mind makin' a truce with us, dude? I donno 'bout them, but I wish that we could all just chill. Kay?"

Ari made a face. If he had gotten there sooner, he would have realized that she was making that proposition to the fire dog ANYWAY. But either way, it was happening. "...If you were listening, then you'd know that I was just making that suggestion. But fine. As long as you don't steal my food, then I'll be fine." She shot a glare a the dog. "I'm not sure what you'd want here other than that. It's just like all the other cities. Just less dead."

She looked at them and realized they knew none of the others' names. "...And if you decide to stay, my name's Ari." She held out a taloned, feathered paw to the grass dog and fire dog. "Sorry about earlier, I guess. I... REALLY... don't like looters." She looked back to the half-destroyed city with her now sober mind. Oh. Wups.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Celadon City|Late Morning
    (9)

All Kaiden heard was 'Blah, blah, blah, I'm a raging B' as the feathered menace was talking. Who the hell cared what her excuse was for being a bitch? He had only asked as a threat, as in, a rhetorical question. He didn't want, nor cared for, an answer. Also, the pink cat apparently didn't care for her own safety, as she stepped out from behind his protective stance to actually scold said raging B. Okay, mental note, never help pink kitty again, she has a death wish. Got it. Then the Leafeon showed up again.

"Look, man, I think that we all just need to start over, you get me? None of us are infected and we just need to survive. Mind makin' a truce with us, dude?" Kaiden's somber expression dropped into one of shock. 'Why the hell was he staring at ME when he said that?' he wondered to himself. "I donno 'bout them, but I wish that we could all just chill. Kay?" Okay...Kaiden was trying to figure out when he had not been calm during this entire encounter. Calm was his very blood, he hardly EVER displayed emotion. But, he had been looking at psycho chick when he said it.

"...If you were listening, then you'd know that I was just making that suggestion. But fine. As long as you don't steal my food, then I'll be fine." Holy shit she listened! And there was the glare again. So much for that, then. "I'm not sure what you'd want here other than that. It's just like all the other cities. Just less dead." He shrugged at her, not really caring to answer. All he wanted was to find his sister, wherever that took him. It didn't make 'her' city special.

"...And if you decide to stay, my name's Ari." A feathered, clawed paw reached out for him and Kaiden just stared at it. What was he supposed to do with that? "Sorry about earlier, I guess. I... REALLY... don't like looters." Oh. My. Arceus. She APOLOGIZED?! He sniffed at the still extended paw before huffing and backing off, his way of accepting the apology. He sat down casually and looked around at the others. "Kaiden," he responded curtly. He really hated talking to people. Sigh. Where was Adara when he needed her, the little chatterbox?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Celadon city |Late morning
    (6)

Eva hung back a little as she listened to everyone talk. She stayed back at first just in-case they all had gotten into a fight again, but everyone calmed down quite a bit. Wow, this leafeon has a calm aura around him, but now that I think about it so does the Arcanine.
    "...And if you decide to stay, my name's
    Ari." The Archeops, "Sorry about earlier, I
    guess. I... REALLY... don't like looters." Ari continued.
    "Kaiden," Replied the large arcanine.
    "Eva," Eva piped in, "And sorry about any misunderstandings." For Eva was pretty sure she might have caused dome trouble too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Celadon City//Morning
    [3]

Everything seemed to be calming down, the sparks that had been flying before seemed to have stopped for the time being, but Rei still felt that they could start up again with one wrong move. He looked to the big dog and smiled. "Thank you for trying to protect me, but I can take care of myself." She said before turning back to the weird looking bird thing and frowned. "And sorry if I trespassed, didn't know this place belong to you. For future reference, you may want to try and mark your territory so something like this doesn't happen again." The Delcatty new that she probably said something really stupid, but she didn't really care, she wasn't afraid to speak her mind, unlike most pokemon. And this feather brained freak was no exception. She would even talk back to a legend if they said something wrong.

Her attention was brought back to the leaf covered canine with the pierced ears, which still seemed to creep her out a little. "And what is your name?" It asked her in a sort of smooth way. Oh please tell me he's not hitting on me. This would be the hundredth time since I've evolved! She thought as she tried to force a smile. She never understood boys and there trying to pick up girls. It really wasn't the time these days, they should be trying more to stay alive then get laid.

"I'm Rei." She said, no longer smiling. She started to realize how hungry she was when her stomach growled. She blushed with embarrassment before turning back to the feather brain. "Since you seem to call this place yours, you have any food to spare? I haven't eaten since yesterday morning and am a little hungry now." She said. "Please." She added, remembering how Jean told her that manners sometimes went a long way, even if it was to something who was revolting or annoying.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:27 am

Post 10

Celadon City| Noon

Though her killing rampage was on hold, her anger was still present, even if it was just at a simmer. However, the prissy cat opened her mouth again. "And sorry if I trespassed, didn't know this place belong to you. For future reference, you may want to try and mark your territory so something like this doesn't happen again." Ari's eye twitched. She figured the piles of corpses was bound to tip SOMEONE off, but maybe the only thing pokemon like her could recognize was piss on a tree.

...That could be remedied.

Then, with a change in attitude, the cat introduced herself as "Rei," her face falling; probably because of the grass dog hitting on her. Ari didn't care; she was glad it wasn't herself. Then again, her rampaging probably put off any prospective male within a 30 mile radius.

Good.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the fact that the cat Rei continued talking, and she mentioned something about food. Her reverie broken, Ari's attention went straight to Rei and the former's gaze narrowed. "Since you seem to call this place yours, you have any food to spare? I haven't eaten since yesterday morning and am a little hungry now. Please."

"No," was Ari's quick response. "Just because I allow you on my land doesn't mean I'm giving free handouts-- especially after I was robbed." She gave the fire dog -Kaiser or whatever the hell his name was- an angry look. "Once I can trust you all, then I'll share. Till then, you can look for your own food, just like we all had to do. There should be some fish or something in the pond of the city or some food stashed in the restaurant still that I couldn't haul back to the department store."

She stared at them all, sturdy. While this would probably promote them looting her, she really didn't want to simply give away food for them to just dine and dash. She turned to begin leading them to the direction of the restaurant. "It's this way."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:12 am

Celadon City|Noon
    (10)

Only one word floated through Kaiden's mind at the whole conversation.

'Whatever.'

Honestly, he couldn't see what knowing any of their names had to do with him getting back to Adara. The prissy cat muttered something that sounded like a 'thank you' but he really couldn't be bothered to care. He had only one goal and that was to find his little sister. If any of them helped or hindered that was up to them, but if they were in his way he wouldn't hesitate to cut them down.

Crazy bitch...oh, sorry...Ari, was glaring again. Since he hadn't been paying even the slightest bit of attention he had no idea why, but she was walking away. "It's this way." What was that way? Obviously he missed a key point in the conversation he had been successfully tuning out previously. She led the small group down to a ramshackle building that smelled like it used to be a cafe or something. Rotten food and coffee filled the air, mingling with the scent of death to create a very UN-appetizing smell that Kaiden actually backed away from. No way. Nope. Not going in there.

He stamped his massive paw down and shook his head, eying Ari carefully. His look conveyed the very real message of 'Not a chance, crazy B.' Sitting down he let the others do what they will, but he wasn't going to trust anything in that building as edible. He might be an ass, but he had standards.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Celdon | Noon
    (7)

After Rei, the delcatty, piped in that she was hungry Eva remembered how famished she was. Ari plainly explained that she did NOT want them to eat her food yet and directed the group to an abandoned restaurant. As they drew near the smell of infestation and rot wafted through the air. Eva gagged, nearly puking. Kaiden took a step back and sat down defiantly.
    Don't blame you bug guy!
    Eva thought in disgust to the thought of eating that. Eva, not feeling as hungry anymore, plugged her nose the best she could with her clawed hands and thought of where other, less rotted, food sources would be. Much to her discomfort the only place she thought of was the forest, and she didn't want to deal with undead right now.
    "Is there any place anyone could think of with eatable food?" Eva blurted out. She wasn't the tactful type that sugar coated everything that came out of her mouth.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:14 am

Celadon City//Morning
    [4]

It didn't take long for the feathered bird thing, Ari, to reply to her question with a big fat no. Rei was a little frustrated with it, though it did tell them where they could find food as it let them away to some sort of cafe. One whiff of that place was enough to sent a stamped of Tauros to an early grave, it was terribly revolting. The Delcatty squished up her face at the smell, the Arcanine, Keidan, didn't even want to go in there, same with the Charmander and the Leafy guy. She didn't really blame them, but just because it smelt bad, didn't really mean everything in there was rotten... did it?

She approached the door and stuck her head in, the smell was even worse now, she turned to Ari and nodded a thanks before entering the horribly smelling place. She found what was making the bad rotting smell. There where dead bodies all over the place, some of undead, some of uninfected, and very little of humans who must have thought taking shelter here was a good idea, guess they learned the hard way that it wasn't.

She headed to the kitchen the place the was sure to have the food, when she got there it looked just as bad as the front with dried blood all over the place and that same rotten smell. She jumped up onto the counter and looked around, her eyes and ears sharp for any infected. She managed to find a few scraps of food, ones that didn't look the spoiled, they still tasted fine. It was good, and there was enough to fill her up. Licking her lips she padded back out, full of whatever she just ate, she just hoped she wouldn't get sick from it later, that would really suck.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:52 am

Celadon City || Morning [1]

The sudden crashing of at least three buildings in Celadon had been enough to put Capulet and Montague in a bad mood. They’d entered the abandoned city only a day earlier, seeking refuge on the outskirts before deciding that it was worth having a wander through the area. There hadn’t been any glimpses of the undead in that time, but the piles of rotting corpses only continued to grow. It had obviously put the pair off venturing into the city, fearing what may lurk within, and of course, the less than charming signs had also be a strong hint that strangers were unwelcome. But today, of all days, they’d decided to risk it. Hunger was beginning to kick in and being chained to your nemesis was becoming too much of a temptation.

The unlikely pair had only just managed to flee the falling debris of the building and now stood observing the mess, tired and irritable.
    “I knew we shouldn’t have come here,” Montague, the seviper grumbled, looking to the ground like a sulking child. His companion, a larger-than-average zangoose only snorted in response. The snake had almost strangled him on their escape, and his neck was still a little sore from the pressure of the metal collar. Upon the lack of reply, the seviper simply sighed and began to slither away, his movements jerking the chain and forcing Capulet to reluctantly follow.
    “You know, you could give me some fucking warning,” The zangoose growled bitterly, trudging along beside the serpent, a frown hanging over his eyes. There was no way in hell he was going to take the blame for this. They’d both agreed to enter the city – he couldn’t help that some freakish accident had collapsed half the bloody buildings.
    “Stop complaining,”
    “You’re not the boss of me,” Montague sighed, rolling his eyes. He began to slither slowly, lowering his head slightly so that the chain attaching them hung limp between them. Maybe that would shut Cap up.

They continued in silence, a tense air enveloping them, before Capulet came to an abrupt stop, unintentionally choking the seviper who had slithered on. Montague emitted a sharp hiss, glaring back at the zangoose who was now staring intently at a large, orange canine.
    “Hey –“
    “Shut up,” Capulet snapped back, ears erect and eyes locked onto the arcanine. The creature had probably noticed them; Montague’s outcry may have potentially killed them. As the serpent followed his companion’s gaze to the pokémon, he slithered to the ferret’s side, muttering a rushed apology as they exchanged a concerned glance. They were ready to fight, but from the dog’s sitting position, it seemed slightly less threatening than the species’ stereotype. However upon closer inspection, another canine and a charmander lurked beside the arcanine. Nudging the ferret with his scarred head, Montague gestured that Capulet make the introduction. Roughly jerking his arm away, Capulet cleared his throat before raising a paw, an awkward smile on his face.
    “Err... hello?” Montague would have laughed had the situation not been so integral to his freedom. “Hi... I’m Capulet... this is Montague,” The serpent nodded his head as a greeting, an equally as uneasy smile on his face. “D-Do you live here?” Capulet couldn’t believe the words plummeting out of his mouth. He sounded like a posh twat trying to sympathise with the poor. He wasn’t sure what had triggered the sudden shift in attitude, but he was eager to bring a halt to it. Fortunately, Montague was ready to save the day.
    “Sorry about him,” He slithered forward slightly, making sure to keep his distance in case the group turned ugly. As he did so, he caught the scent of rotting meat as well as hearing muffled voices from within the building. He frowned slightly, how many more lurked behind the three that were visible? “What we actually need is a favour...” Montague re-arranged his thoughts. The chain was the priority. Breaking the damn thing was an aspiration both individuals shared. He gestured to the chain hanging from his collar with his tail, eyes flicking between each creature. “I-It’s pretty tough, but you think you can give it a try?”

(( Hey! Looking forward to roleplaying with everyone :3 If your characters decide to try and help Cap & Monty, please make sure you don’t break the chain. It can be slightly damaged, but I want to keep them together for awhile yet! ^^ ))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Post 11

Celadon City| Noon

Ari made a face as the others pussied out of going into the restaurant. She figured the big guy already had something to eat -bastard- but wasn't sure about the weird green guy. The cat, however, surprised her the most and actually went in, her contempt for the stench seemingly not as powerful as her hunger. Ari felt a little grin appear; it was nice to actually have people listen once in a while...

Rei emerged victorious, it seemed, licking her chops as she came out of the restaurant alive and -not- sick. Ari gave her a curt nod and looked to the others. "Suit yourselves," she muttered, about to turn when she saw two figures approaching.

...Really? MORE people?

Ari groaned as she turned to look at them, then hopped up onto the roof to see if there were any MORE coming. When she saw nothing, she looked back to the pair. They were... chained? "Err... hello?" the first said, which she recognized as a zangoose. "Hi... I’m Capulet... this is Montague," The serpent that the zangoose was chained to, a seviper, nodded its head and shared its companion's uneasy expression. "D-Do you live here?"

"This is my territory," Ari growled from above. "So, yes. I do."

"Sorry about him," Montague stated as he slithered forward a little. "What we actually need is a favor... "I-It’s pretty tough, but you think you can give it a try?"

The archeops frowned as she hopped back down to inspect the chain. While metal structures and pokemon never really gave her trouble -obviously- something this intricate would be tough. She was good at completely demolishing something, not focusing that power to a single spot. "Well," she said as she backed away for the others to look, "I could, but I'd probably break the two of you, too." She took a good look at them and her scowl remained.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:17 am

Celadon City|Noon
    (11)

"So? Why are you so quiet, bro?" the Leafeon suddenly asked as Kaiden defiantly sat outside the restaurant. What? That question was kind of out of the blue. What kind of a question was that anyway? He was always quiet, he had never been any other way. Why did there have to be a reason for it? Adara was the talker in their family. Gods that girl could go on for hours just because somebody said one word. Usually it was him...He sighed heavily.

Kaiden looked at the oddly decorated pup and just shrugged. There wasn't really anything to add to it, because he really didn't know how to answer the question. He was what he was. It was then that his ears pricked up to a strange sound nearby, almost like...bickering? He sniffed at the air curiously and turned to find two very strange looking creatures emerging from behind one of the fallen buildings.

"Hi... I’m Capulet... this is Montague," A fluffy rat-thing and a snake? What an odd pair. Kaiden sniffed at them a little bit but neither of them seemed to notice. "D-Do you live here?"

"This is my territory. So, yes. I do." Ah there was possessive bitch. Oh sorry, Ari. he kept forgetting she had a name now. He had almost forgotten she was even there.

"Sorry about him," The snake, Montague apparently, said. "What we actually need is a favor... I-It’s pretty tough, but you think you can give it a try?" Ari mentioned something about only being able to do it at the expense of their health and Kaiden had to hold back a laugh. At least she was self aware. He padded over to them, trying not to be too intimidating with his massive height, and bent down to inspect the chain. It was thick and heavy, and it surprised Kaiden that the pair could move about as freely as they did. They must have been wearing it for quite some time.

He looked at the pair and frowned. He knew he wouldn't be able to help without hurting them either. "Metal conducts heat." He told them flatly before turning away. In not so many words, he basically told them that if he tried to melt it the heat would scorch the hell out of their necks, possibly even kill them. He sat down a few feet away from everyone and then an idea hit him. "Locks?" he asked curiously, motioning a paw to their necks. If they did have locks on them, he couldn't tell , but if the answer was yes then he might know a way to help them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Celadon city | noon
    (8)

Eva was a little surprised when she saw that there were two new pokemon. She was shocked to see them chained together. She had never seen any pokemon bound together like this and could understand why they didn't want to be stuck together.
    When the strange pokemon asked for help she thought of how flames could melt metal, or at least really strong fire types could, but that thought was put to rest by Kaiden; who simple explained that they would be harmed as well.
    Eva sat and thought for a moment about what she could do. She quickly remembered she once saw a Marrowack picking a lock with a small wire. Maybe she could do the same. Again Kaiden got to the words before her, asking if the collars had locks. Eva, so excited that she might be able to help scurried around and said "I look for something that could pick the locks incase you do have some." With that she continued searching.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:53 am

Celadon City || Noon [2]

"This is my territory. So, yes, I do,”

A prehistoric bird made its appearance known, glaring down from the building’s roof. Montague subconsciously shrunk back a little, intimidated by the female’s appearance and the knowledge that he and Capulet were in the wrong; nothing but filthy intruders.
    “You must be responsible for those delightful piles of corpses,” Capulet muttered sarcastically, receiving a thump from Montague’s tail in response.
    “G-Great work, by the way,” The serpent quickly added, smiling awkwardly in a weak attempt to brush over the ferret’s comment. The last thing he wanted was to get on the wrong side of the bird – of any of them for that matter! The chain wasn’t exactly useful in combat, especially when they were outnumbered and with little to no knowledge of their environment. Before they could get anything else out, the whole group was padding towards them. The bird first, bluntly alerting them that her attempts at removing the chain would kill them – then the massive arcanine, following with a similar claim. Montague huffed. He’d been expecting such replies; it wasn’t as if they hadn’t tried before. The ugly scars on his head were a constant reminder of the dangers the stupid chain had caused.

Capulet visibly tensed at the strangers’ approach, holding his ground but uncomfortable to be sharing such personal space with them. They were all bigger than him too – he hated that. Only the charmander kept him at ease. His frown quickly intensified as the leafeon wandered dangerously close. His narrowed eyes never left the arrogant mutt as it nonchalantly inspected the chain. The urge to strike the punk was difficult to suppress, but a quick look exchanged with the serpent confirmed that he weren’t to do anything rash. They had a chance at separation, what was the point in throwing it away now?

“Locks?”

Capulet was relieved that the arcanine retreated to sit down a distance away, thankful to be away from such an enormous threat. He knew that these pokémon wouldn’t attack them after they all seemed so eager to assist, but it was instinctual, trust was always a rough topic for the zangoose. Of course, Montague was oblivious to the unease.
    “Oh... uh, yeah,” The serpent shifted, trying and failing to view his own collar before motioning to Capulet’s with his head. “We’ve tried before though – these fangs can come in handy y’know,”
    “Yeah, got a fucking puncture wound in my neck too,” Capulet growled, irritated at reliving the memory of their first attempts at trying to remove the contraption. “Good thing I’m bloody immune,” Montague ignored him.
    “Yeah... you best try with my collar. Could be some venom left in ol’ Cap’s,” He slithered forward, tugging a rather reluctant zangoose along behind him, before lowering his head to eye-level of the group. Capulet couldn’t believe what he was seeing. The damn snake was practically inviting them to cut his head off! They’d only just met them, including a bird capable of killing legions of undead, and Montague was already putting his neck on the line – literally! Capulet tensed, moving to stand beside the serpent if the strangers were to try anything. He couldn’t explain why. He hated Montague, but he wasn’t going to let him die through idiocy.

"I look for something that could pick the locks in case you do have some."

The pair watched the orange dragon search for some mechanism to pick the lock, false hope written on Montague’s face and boredom all over Capulet’s. The ferret didn’t even both to turn to the leafeon when it finally spoke up.
    “T-Thank you,” The seviper smiled, although not entirely sure about having either attacked launched particularly close to his being. He could sense Capulet’s distress. He knew what the ferret was thinking. Oh this is useless! We’re wasting time! They’re idiots! blah, blah, blah. Montague would take any chance at getting away from the pessimistic rat, plus these pokémon were being cooperative, they were actually trying to help. “So... uh... you guys got names?”
    “Just stop talking,” Capulet grumbled, growing embarrassed by the snake’s need to befriend these strangers. “We should go,” The zangoose turned to walk away, but a violent tug from Montague had the rat back at his side.
    “This is our only fucking hope,” The snake hissed quietly enough to spare the strangers the severity of their argument. “If you have nothing good to add, then kindly shut the fuck up!” The pair exchanged a glare, both creatures’ fangs exposed in annoyance, before the moment passed. They turned back to the group, forcing false smiles as they awaited further action.

(( Sorry, I didn’t realize Winter was away! D: ))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Post 12

Celadon City| Noon

"You must be responsible for those piles of corpses," the little rat had muttered to Ari as she inspected the chain it was bound to. "G-Great work, by the way," the snake had added, and Ari couldn't help but smirk. 'Damn straight they're afraid of me. The others should act like these two more often.'

Things went on as she hopped back to her perch to look over her borders. The odd pair introduced themselves, but honestly, she really didn't care. They had weird names, and she probably wouldn't remember them anyway. There was something said about locks and picking them, and FireButt mentioned something, but her attention was focused on something else, something stirring on her border. While Infected never gave her much of a problem, the silhouette moving in the distance gave her a small chill of dread.

Her eyes squinted against the sun and, as it grew closer, she understood, finally, what it was. A lumbering zombie Snorlax. Its entire front was covered in fresh and dried blood, and its clumsy coordination made it look like a drunk mountain. She looked back to the others and then back to the snorlax, which seemed to be walking in a circle around her border. She did not raise the alarm to the others about the beast; better wait to see if it was an actual threat before panicking everyone...

((Not meant to really be noticeable yet, just something to loom in the future :P))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Celadon City|Noon
    (12)

The response about locks was a positive one, and Kaiden knew that that meant he could figure out a way to get them off. Adara showed him how, a long time ago, to get a claw into a lock and shift it around until it clicked to access a locked room. She was notorious at getting into places she wasn't supposed to after she learned that little trick, and as a big brother he got her to show him how before forbidding her to ever do it again. Not like that ever helped.

The little Char made some comment about finding materials to pick the locks with and the massive Arcanine just huffed. Claws work just fine as long as the lock is big enough. But he didn't get to tell her that before she took off like a shot. Women. Hmph. Crazy things. He shrugged and began mocking all the things that annoyed him about women in his head. It was fun way to pass the time until a certain pair started to nag their way into his focus.

“So... uh... you guys got names?”
    “Just stop talking,”

Kaiden's eye twitched. The two newest refugees to show up, Cap and Monty as they would forever be known to him, were bickering like children and it was grating on his nerves. He wasn't sure what the problem was, as he had been tuning them out at first, but the noise was becoming an irritating buzzing sensation in the back of his mind that he just could not ignore any longer.

“If you have nothing good to add, then kindly shut the fuck up!”

He barked, loudly, and marched over to them finally fed up with their petty squabbles. Automatically in 'big brother mode' from years of having to coral his crazy little sister, he stopped inches from them and glared sternly down. Not even breaking his gaze, he put one massive paw up over their heads before sending it crashing down on the chain that bound them. The force of his paw forced the chain's slack to tighten harshly, knocking the pairs head together.

He huffed and turned around, satisfied with his scolding. 'Maybe that will knock a little sense into them,' he thought. Glancing at Ari, he noticed she seemed to be tense again. How strange...She glanced at the group quickly and then back out into the distance. She was just tense, she was was fully on edge. Something had to be out there, and Kaiden wasn't sure he wanted to know what would freak out psycho dino. He walked up to her carefully, quietly, so the others wouldn't notice. "Bad?" he asked cautiously, conveying his own worry through that single word. Hopefully, she'd say no. But he doubted it.

((OOC: Permission from Snitch to, quite literally, knock a little sense into his duo. lol. That chain has some good uses after all.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Celadon/ Noon
    (9)

Eva scavenged for anything that could work for a pick, but with no such luck. She had found lots of dabree, but none that she thought would work, they were either too misshapen, to frail, or not long enough. Eva decided to go back to the group, for she had wondered off a little ways to find a pick.
    As she got there the chained-funny-looking pokemon were arguing with each other. Eva sighed, great more arguing. then Kaiden barked for them to shut up causing Eva to jump. I didn't expect that from him, but I have only met him today. Then Kaiden stomped down on the chain knocking their heads together.
    Eva walked up and sat near Jude, but kept far enough away if he felt that he needed space. She just liked the Leafeon because of how calm he acted, or was, she didn't know him well enough to know yet.
    "Well I didn't find anything to help. So count me out for now."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:36 am

((please skip me, I'm to depressed to post...))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:39 pm