Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

The CELADON Team

Anonymous

The CELADON Team - Page 10 Empty Re: The CELADON Team

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Celadon Dept. Store | Morning [3] [3]

The dimly lit stairwell took Devani and Nevada farther and farther down. She passed four floor relatively quickly, as no doors were ajar and she had no intention of announcing her presence by forcing one open with ice.

After four or five floors, she began to hear some noises echo up the stairwell. She hoped they didn't hear her soft pawsteps, but the noise probably carried in the stairwell. Devani hoped that there were others, living pokemon, in the large, groaning building. She craved others' company. But, she was not so optimistic that other moving things would be friendly, or accept a female bearing a child . . . she began solidifying the beginnings of Ice Shard: tiny seeds of ice in her fur no larger than a rhinestone, but that could quickly grow into a lethal spar of ice. She scented around her child that she was getting closer.

The first view she got of the other pokemon was fairly disarming: a flamboyantly colored, bright-eyed bird, which was so large in such a small space that it was nearly comical. The red-eyed alakazam behind him gave a light chuckle that took away any threatening vibes. She was still worried, though: two very massive pokemon, including a final evolution alakazam . . . But they'll be able to tell me where this building is, Devani realized.

The two parties inspected each other. "You two...alright?" ventured the avian.

Devani carefully placed Nevada between her paws. The little kit woke up and began wriggling for all he was worth, making little desperate mewing noises. "We're fine; I'm very sorry for intruding," she said, nudging him back between her paws and licked him roughly, trying to sooth him. She hesitated a moment before adding, ". . . would you please tell me where we are? If you don't mind . . ."

~~~

Swinging like a pendulum from his neck wasn't really comfortable to Nevada; he wriggled a bit and whined if his tiny paws hit the ground. He realized that he was very hungry, but he was also very tired, so he fell asleep before he could start mewling.

When his paws touched the ground again, he woke up. He wasn't in a very good mood, and a few licks weren't what he wanted. IIII'm hungryy. . . !!!
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:36 am

Dill 20|| Damon 1

Celadon City| Morning

“Dill!”

Monty's cry for her only managed to further her tears and speed as she quickly scuttled away, sobbing uncontrollably, the guilt simply too much to bear. Her stomach had been the reason they now had to leave their only haven in this wretched world-- what kind of a leader did that?! How was she supposed to look out for everyone else when she nearly brought down what should have been safe on all of their heads?! She made a turn into a different abandoned building, skidding into the doorway and colliding with a pile of rubble.

She didn't bother picking herself up, but merely lay there amongst the rest of the scrap metal and wept. How could she be so terrible, so irresponsible?! Yet again, her insatiable appetite was her downfall, bringing her hopes and dreams once more to a screeching, dead stop. She loathed her terrible stomach, that awful thing that never was satisfied... Even now, during her moment of rock bottom, it still had the audacity to growl and grumble at her! She sniffled, her eyes angrily turning on herself, shaking with rage and despair. "NO!" she cried, trying in vain to hit her terrible stomach, but quickly found her legs were too short to accomplish such a task. Crying louder at her useless form, she froze when she heard some of the rubble shift.

"'No'?" The cool, calm voice echoed gently through the small building, its tone nearly like honey caressing her. "Can't say I've had anyone deny me so quickly..." Dill cowered, backing away slowly as a form rose over the rubble, a cheshire grin and brilliant red eyes the only features she could clearly make out. He hopped over the little amount that blocked him, taking a spot right in front of the small, chubby aron. Crimson and scarlet dyed his fur, whilst chartreuse accents popped from his whiskers and claws. He leaned down, claws extended, and Dill did the only thing she could think to do.

She screamed.

((lol, OH DILLY. <3 She's in the building right next door. :3))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Celadon Dept. Store|Morning
    (V-17/L-10)

Her sensitive nose could barely stand the smell, and seeing Monty wriggle through the pile of putridity that sat by the door nearly made her vomit. Rushing over to Cap she tried to help the mongoose as the chain that held him to Monty reached its full extension, and realized that no one could go after Dill. "Oh no! We can't just leave her alone out there!" Trying to think as quickly as possible the Eevee did the only thing she could think of, and ran to the other side of the room. Charging her Quick Attack Lilia launched herself, leaping and shattering one of the windows by the door to land outside.

Her fur stinging from the superficial cuts due to broken glass, some shards still sticking to her fur, the Eevee just caught Dill's form going into the building next door. She stepped carefully, the soft pads of her paws slightly damaged from the window, and made her way to get Dill. But the sound of screaming caught her attention and Lilia ignored her pain and rushed into the building. As she skidded to a halt the small bits of glass flew from her fur, catching the rays of light from outside and making the air around her sparkle, but her fierce gaze held even greater wonder. "Leave her alone!"

She didn't care if this male was undead or not, she wasn't going to let him near Dill. She was scared, screaming even, so that meant until it was proven otherwise he was the enemy. She had never seen such a crimson pelt before, but she did know the species. It had a huge advantage on her in type but that didn't matter to her, Dill was her friend. "Come on Dill," she called, refusing to budge until the small Aron came to the door. "Let's get out of here."

"We're fine; I'm very sorry for intruding,"

Vel let out a loud sigh of relief to hear a normal voice coming from the female. But that had been such a loud noise..."Are you sure you're ok? It sounded like quite a ruckus up there." If the little mother or her kit were hurt that would be really sad, he wanted to make sure they didn't need any medical help. ". . . would you please tell me where we are? If you don't mind . . ." Looking back a little confused Vel just shrugged. "Celadon. In Kanto. Why?"

Before he could hear an answer the ceiling above them started to creak and a snap was heard just before the ceiling lowered a good foot. "We should get them outta here," he told Gambit. "Take them downstairs and I'll follow." Looking to the pair he saw the kit mewling pathetically and his mother trying to comfort him. "You two should get downstairs where it is safe. Stick with Gambit and once we are downstairs we can look at getting you two some food ok? That beam won't hold much longer." Hopefully they all got out of this okay.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:59 am

Celadon Dept. Store || Morning [35]

Montague was left in tight situation. Literally. The stench of Snorlax corpse was threatening another bout of vomiting, his body slowly being crushed by the blubbery mass as to top it all off, Dill kept running. Whining to himself as he watched the steel-type trot away into a neighbouring building, Monty squirmed uncomfortably, unsure of what to do. Unsurprisingly, Cap never seemed to have a back-up plan. Fortunately, Lilia did.

Flinching at the sudden sound of shattering class, the serpent reluctantly recoiled further into the decaying mass, fearing what was in pursuit of Dill. The sight of the jewellery-clad Eevee both calmed and alarmed him.
    “Lilia!” He called on instinct, slithering after her before the chain’s restricting length cut his voice off. He was helpless as the young fox trotted in search of Dill, disappearing into that same ominous building.

Monty couldn’t see nor hear Capulet, but when the innocent scream pierced the silence, he was propelled out into the open, the short-tempered Zangoose suddenly at his side.
    “You let them go?!” The ferret snapped indignantly, hoping that this choice would never have been necessary. Fortunately, instinct got the better of rationality. Dill’s terrified scream sealed the deal instantaneously.
    “I-I-I didn’t – “
    “Come on!” Wasting no time by listening to his companion’s stuttering explanation, the Zangoose, coarse fur again marred with the blood of the Snorlax, went sprinting after the sound. Praying that Gambit and Velshaine would emerge unharmed to tend to the confused Bellossom he’d left behind, the duo had quickly slipped into the building.

His attention immediately falling to the shiny Mienshao hovering dangerously close to the girls, Capulet emitted a warning growl. Montague, more worried than aggressive, slithered alongside his aggravated companion, masking his reluctance. Of course he wanted to help, to play the hero, but Monty knew well that he’d never been good at it. He was more accustomed to the role of bumbling sidekick.
    “The fuck is going on here?” The Zangoose growled dangerously, quickly filling the space between the suave stranger and Lilia and Dill, expression harsh. Scrutinizing glare on the fighting-type, Capulet’s hostile demeanour was unfaltering. The Aron must’ve screamed for a reason – he would do Velshaine proud by killing the bastard responsible. Yet he’d always been reminded of that irritating, little mannerism – restraint. “You better start talking, buddy,”
    “Are you two okay?” Montague asked quietly, lingering a distance behind to hover alongside the two females. Soft eyes inspecting the duo for any signs of damage, the Seviper managed a nervous smile, relieved to see that for now, they were in one piece.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:25 am

Celadon Dept. Store|Morning (12)

Jade was alarmed by Dill's screaming. She didn't know how to react when Lilia suddenly jumped out of the window, but Jade saw it as an opportunity to go help a friend. Carefully avoiding the broken glass, the Bellossom climbed out of the window as well and followed the Eevee to the next building. She saw that Capulet and Montague were there as well. "What the hell's going on?" She asked. She saw that there was a red Mienshao and everyone seemed to be antagonizing him. The grass type wasn't the type of person to believe in bad guys. She slowly moved forward, carefully approaching the red fighting type. When she was right in front of him, she spoke up, "I hope you have no plans of hurting my friends." She didn't want to admit that she liked the red coloration on the stranger, but she didn't want to hate him either...
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:43 pm

Celadon Dept Store | Morning (11)

The two newcomers, the mother and her child, were an anomoly. They had managed to get above them in the building without anyone noticing, and had no idea where they even were? He gave a short start as the cieling began to shift lower. Moving his hand outward, fingers closed and palm up, he "pushed" lightly against the cieling with Psychic. It would hold for a few more minutes, he thought. Enough time to get out. Motioning for the others to draw in close with his free hand, he lowered his palm.

Eyeing the stairwell, however, he tried to think of an alternate route. If the building started to fall while they were on the stairs, they would be trapped. If he were alone with the bird, they could have simply jumped out the nearest window. However, he thought it unlikely the mother would take such a risk with her child. "We need a faster exit." He said, trying to make his voice as smooth as he could. "I can hold you two up with Psychic energy, if you trust me enough to jump." Eyeing the closest window, he tried to judge the distance to the ground. He could soften the fall with his own attacks, and keep the other two from hitting the ground at all. His legs were strong, he was a trained fighter, after all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Celadon Dept. Store | Morning [4] [4]

In all honesty, Devani craved to trust the alakazam and the great colorful bird pokemon. The alakazam looked so strong; the avian seemed so kind. Her heart ached slightly, feeling that there was someone to help her and her Nevada. But she was a little ashamed at the same: she had a child, she was a mother. She could not be naive, and put her faith completely in complete strangers.

Devani apologetically shook her head no in response to the alakazam as she scooped up the mewling Nevada and continued on down the stairs. She used all her muscles to try to make the jumping and landing motions as smooth as she could, jumping over two stairs and reaching with her paws for the third, then letting her body bunch up as she continued to leap. She could not be sure, but she began to smell a rather fetid odor around the kit-scent from Nevada.

Waaaah! Mom, waaaaah~ I DON'T LIKE THIS! Nevada wailed. I'M HUNGRY~ stooop!~ waaaaah! The air around him and the scent around him were changing too fast, and swinging through the air was so frightening! His paws had started to brush the ground when his mother had started to jump and jump, and the soreness in his toes made him wail louder. W-wait, what's that smell? It smelled bad. Not just stinky, but bad. It made him afraid. Nevada's cries intensified, then subsided into scared whines.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Dill 21|| Damon 2

Celadon City| Morning

Damon clamped his paws on his ears as the little aron screamed, her fortitude obviously failing her. Gritting his teeth against the harsh sound, he soon found that they were no longer alone. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing. "Leave her alone!" cried the intruder, a little decorated eevee that looked more like a plush doll than an atual pokemon. A scoff of a laugh escaped him, amazed at her gall. He wasn't sure if it was courage or just plain stupidity.

"Excuse me, Puff Ball, but--" He had no time to finish, as another pair of pokemon soon entered his doorway. A chained seviper and zangoose...? Well, some human must have been having fun there. “The fuck is going on here?” the zangoose growled, his eyes quickly settling on Damon's. “You better start talking, buddy,” the ferret growled dangerously, earning another scoff from the mienshao.

"Or you'll what?" Damon growled back, popping his knuckles. "Throw your pet snake at me? Or your own...?" A mischevious grin flashed on his crimson lips before continuing. Dumb brute might not even get that joke. "Besides, y--"

"I hope you have no plans of hurting my friends," said a little bellossom, who had also managed to find her way into his shack. A lip twitched, revealing sharp, lethal fangs. This... was completely unacceptable.

“Are you two okay?” Monty asked carefully as Dill regained her composure. With Lilia, Monty and Cap by her side, as well as the beautiful bellossom, she felt far more safe and less like fainting. She nodded, taking in a steadying gulp of air. "Y-Yes, I am... Thank you for coming for me... though... you shouldn't have..." Shame once more washed over her, causing her to dip her head dramatically to the floor. Her moment of depression, though, was cut short as the red fighter cleared his throat.

"I don't suppose it occurred to any of you that your little metal friend has, in fact, breached my home and territory?" Damon announced, his voice casual, but the underlying threat was clear. "Now, if you would get out of my face and my house, I think we could clear this up before I have to kill all of you. Wouldn't that be better, hm?" His eyes lingered on the volitile zangoose. "Why don't you save all that energy for your bondage buddy and calm down?" Chuckling, he made his way outside, so to properly see them.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Celadon City|Morning
    (V-18/L-11)

Vel was a little affronted by the way the female just brushed them off and went down alone, leaving the pair of males to just stare after her. Gambit had even offered a safer exit and she just waltzed out like nothing was wrong. It seemed very rude. Velshaine's feathers ruffled slightly in his annoyance and he nodded for Gambit to get downstairs, eying the ceiling carefully as it began groaning louder than before. It wasn't safe here anymore. "We should get downstairs to the others..." he mentioned off-handed, knowing that the Alakazam was fully aware of the fact. It just made him feel better to say it out loud.

He waited until everyone was down before him the large bird forced himself into the stairwell, scrunching his wings tightly against his body as the small space threatened to break the delicate bones within. How he hated these halls! They were not designed for birds of his caliber and breeding! And the terrible screeching of the kit on the way down was just grating on his already frayed nerves. After this whole affair he would need some serious preening just to be presentable again. Upon finally making it downstairs he noticed two things right away. First, obviously, the horrific odor and secondly...they were alone. Not good.

"Gambit..." he asked cautiously. "Was everyone already gone when you got down here?" Because if they were then were the hell did they all go?

"Excuse me, Puff Ball, but--" Puff Ball?! How rude! She was defending her friend from what could be a potential threat and he was tossing around insults? Luckily for the Eevee Cap and Monty showed up and she could have fainted in relief. Cap was just as menacing as she had felt upon arriving, seeing the two females in such a state, and allowed her stance to relax as she moved closer to Dill. There seemed to be a little back and forth between them before Lilia caught something that should not have been for public ears.

"Or you'll what? Throw your pet snake at me? Or your own...?" The fashion world was the creator of the double entendre, and that last line was dripping in perversion. A serious blush crossed over her features as she tried to fight the growing heat, uncomfortable with where exactly the weasel was going with that. Was he...? Not that she was against such things, hell Velshaine was practically flaming and he was her best friend. But this guy was too smooth...it was unnerving. Even as he threatened her friends he still made it sound like casual conversation.

“Are you two okay?” Monty's words helped calm the Eevee down and she nodded gently, scooting up to Dill to try and reassure the female. "Y-Yes, I am... Thank you for coming for me... though... you shouldn't have..." Lilia just smiled. "Nonsense. You're our friend, we'll always come for you." Nuzzling the little Aron for all she was worth Lilia giggled when her tiara slid off and clinked onto Dill's head.

But the laughter soon ceased as the weasel kept talking. "I don't suppose it occurred to any of you that your little metal friend has, in fact, breached my home and territory? Now, if you would get out of my face and my house, I think we could clear this up before I have to kill all of you. Wouldn't that be better, hm?" Glaring daggers at the male Lilia stomped over to him and hopped up the rubble until she could look him eye to eye. And then did the only thing that would get through to an ego-maniac like that. "Then I don't suppose it occurred to you that it was an accident and you shouldn't be such a prick? That maybe we don't give a lick about you or your stupid home? Because trust me, you aren't that important honey." And with all the dramatic flare ingrained into her from being raised by a fashion diva Lilia turned on her heels, raised her tail and kicked her back paws twice to raise a cloud of dust on her offender before hopping back down to join her friends.

Let him sort that one out.

((Sil, let me know if you want me to change anything! I couldn't resist screwing with Damon.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:43 am

Celadon City || Morning [36]

"Or you'll what? Throw your pet snake at me? Or your own...?"

There was brief moment of total disbelief in which Capulet’s jaw hit the ground, brow rising at having been well and truly knocked down several pegs. The FUCK?! However, the shock was short-lived, quickly replaced with the ferret’s famous temper. A dangerous growl escaping him, claws flexing, the Zangoose had every intention of ripping the stranger’s head off, but a tug of the chain halted his movements. Whilst the newcomer was distracted by Jade, Capulet looked over his shoulder, seething, to see Montague subtly shaking his head in warning.

Monty knew exactly what would happen. This smart-ass would keep running his mouth, Capulet would snap and they’d both end up dead. The Mienshao clearly wasn’t an idiot, sly seemed a fitting word, and the serpent had no doubt in his mind that starting a fight was the last thing they wanted. He was more than relieved that the girls were okay – but there was no telling how long their safety would last. The Mienshao wanted a reaction and he would most definitely get one from Capulet.

"I don't suppose it occurred to any of you that your little metal friend has, in fact, breached my home and territory? Now, if you would get out of my face and my house, I think we could clear this up before I have to kill all of you. Wouldn't that be better, hm? Why don't you save all that energy for your bondage buddy and calm down?"

Montague’s face couldn’t have turned a deeper shade of red at that final remark. He glanced to the chain, almost horrified at its now stark, perverse connotations. Losing his nerve, whatever confidence the Seviper had once held was now entirely sapped. But it seemed that it had taken a moment more for Capulet’s mind to register the remark.
    “BONDAGE BUDDY?!” He exclaimed, furious. The flush of humiliation was hurriedly disguised as he lunged at the smirking bastard. Unfortunately, he was stopped mid-air. Montague, held him back via that cursed chain, using all his might to ensure the Zangoose was out of striking distance of the shiny and Lilia who stood dangerously close.
    “Stop!” He hissed, ignoring the pain in his neck from holding his infuriated companion at bay. “You might hit Lilia!” The name got through. The chain slackened as Capulet fell back to his haunches, glaring daggers at the stranger as he silently imagined a far more suitable outcome of this encounter – consisting mainly of shoving the smug weasel’s decapitated head up his own arse.

"Then I don't suppose it occurred to you that it was an accident and you shouldn't be such a prick? That maybe we don't give a lick about you or your stupid home? Because trust me, you aren't that important honey."

Montague smiled softly at the Eevee’s defence, her sassy nature quickly dispelling his earlier fear for her safety. Although small, she certainly knew what she was doing. Plucky enough to kick up a storm of dust into the Mienshao’s face, the serpent shouldn’t have condoned such hostility – but then again, that creeper deserved it.
    “Come on,” He addressed Lilia and Dill as the former approached. “Vel’s going to be wondering where you are,” Speaking softly, constantly eying the Mienshao in fear of a deadly retaliation, Monty gestured to the exit, hoping the matter was finished with. Although, his gut instinct told him that this Mienshao wasn’t the sort of let them simply stroll out of this mess scot-free. Positioning his body so that his coils acted as a sort of barrier between the stranger and the three females they’d be entrusted to protect, Montague looked over to Cap. He literally couldn’t leave without him.

Although pleased that Lilia had shown her back bone and not resorted to begging this creep for mercy, Cap still thought his violent response far more suiting. Still, as the group were slowly dispersing, his glare remained on the weasel.
    “… Cap?” Montague called hesitantly. A deep exhale and only then did the Zangoose chose to follow. Turning slowly, narrowed stare lingering on the stranger for as long as possible, the ferret soon made his exit alongside the others. Bitter, humiliated and essentially, defeated, Capulet was not in the greatest of spirits on departure.

(( Bondage Buddy! xDDD lmao. I love Damon. ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 am

Celadon City|Morning (13)

The Mienshao didn't listen to her. He just bared his fangs at her, which made the grass type step back to the others. "I don't suppose it occurred to any of you that your little metal friend has, in fact, breached my home and territory?" The shiny announced to the whole group. "Now, if you would get out of my face and my house, I think we could clear this up before I have to kill all of you. Wouldn't that be better, hm?" His eyes glances over at Capulet and Montague. "Why don't you save all that energy for your bondage buddy and calm down?"

That did not please the Zangoose one bit. He tried to attack the fighting type, but stopped when he realized he was out of reach. The Bellossom wasn't happy with this guy either. She ran outside chasing after him. "What the fuck is your problem, asshole?!" She yelled. She would've said more, but she was tackled to the ground by something.

The creature that was pinning Jade down was an infected Nuzleaf, who looked like he was ready to eat her. Jade recognized the Nuzleaf, but he didn't recognize her. "St-Stewart?" She whimpered. "Wh-What are you doing?" The infected grass type jumped off of the Bellossom and attacked her. She screamed with tears in her eyes. "HELP! MY BOYFRIEND'S TRYING TO KILL ME!" The Nuzleaf let out a scream of some kind and more undead showed up. "FUCK! SOMEBODY!" Needless to say, Jade was scared shitless.

(OoC: Needed to bring in a little bit of action.)
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Celadon City | Morning (12)

Gambit hugged softly when the fox carried her kit down the stairs, despite his brilliant escape plan. Taking one last wistful look at the window, he ducked downstairs, following them close behind. The further down he went, however, a rather rotten smell began to get stronger. Something was wrong. Moving faster, he careful dashed out of the store, passing the newcomers on the way. By the time he was down, however, the area was relatively empty, except for the large rotting Snorlax. That accounted for the smell. But where was everyone else? The other three emerged outside, and Velshaine put forth the same question. Shaking his head, he looked around in time to see Jade walk out of a nearby building. What was she doing in there? He didn't have time to shout, however, before something else jumped on her. A nuzleaf, by the look of it. Infected.

Leveling his bo staff in both hands, he leaned back on his right foot, preparing to charge. Whever the others were, they had to still be within earshot. "Ladies an' Gentl'men! We got company!" He shouted loudly, catching the attention of a few of the approaching Undead. Shouting a low voiced cry, he ran towards the horde and began to fight for his life.

((I think I got the placement right. If the locations of anything were off, let me know. ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Celadon Dept. Store | Morning [5] [5]

The alakazam bounded past her as she went down the stairs, but Devani focused on the increasing stench. Devani expected to see some bodies or somethings, but she started in horror when she turned the corner and saw a huge wall of rotting poke-flesh blocking the exit. The building groaned ominously, and Devani flattened her ears to her head in apprehension. She spotted a broken window some distance away from the dead snorlax and fired a few Ice Shards to clear the remaining broken glass in the frame, then stuck a few big shards in the wall to giver herself stepping stones to climb out.

The alakazam sounded the alarm: "Ladies an' Gentl'men! We got company!"

She jumped out onto a nearby crate, but some infected must have been attracted by the sound of braking glass and lumbered closer. Bearing her teeth, Devani cast Protect over herself and Nevada. She glanced around for other pokemon, whom she could protect and whom she must not hit with any stray Ice Shards.

As she stared down the undead coming closer and Nevada whimpered beneath her, Devani thought, This can't work. I need to trust these pokemon, because . . . I can't do this by myself. She cast a Protect over a screaming bellosum, hoping it would be enough to repel the nuzleaf over her. "Quick! Come over here!" she yelled. I hope they'll forgive my cold shouldered first impression . . .

Nevada was not happy. At all. he was terrified, in fact. He went quiet, his mewling down to the most tremulous, tired, frightened whimper. He just wanted somewhere warm, somewhere safe. Some kind of colored light shone behind his eyelids and he could just barely make it out . . . he opened his eyes for the first time to see the solid, blue legs of his mother in front of him and the colored field of her Protect. That began to fade, and a he let out a squeal. Mama . . . !
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:56 am

Dill 22|| Damon 3

Celadon City| Morning

While Dill was really only terrified of the red weasel, Cap seemed a little more than irate at the fighter's comment. She herself didn't understand it, but thankfully, Monty managed to hold the angry normal type back, allowing the fighter to exit the building and gaze down at them all like some superior. Dill felt herself tremble a little, despite Lilia's courageous attempts to protect herself and the aron. "Then I don't suppose it occurred to you that it was an accident and you shouldn't be such a prick? That maybe we don't give a lick about you or your stupid home? Because trust me, you aren't that important, honey."

Damon paused at the little eevee's words, glancing back to her with dangerous red eyes. A thought occurred to him that he could knock out any pokemon in the building with ease, and if things turned nasty, he'd likely end up needing to do so. Still, even with the obvious type advantage, this little bitch was plucky enough to speak like that? While he admired courage, this was simple stupidity... and he didn't like being insulted. He took a few steps back toward her, using a foot in one fluid motion to kick the aron to the side, exposing the eevee. He knelt down, grabbing her scruff with his claws, and smiled.

"Listen, Puff Ball," he purred, his voice low and bordering a growl, despite his amiable expression. "I don't give a flying fuck why any of you are here. You're here. And right now, I'm the most important fucking person in your life..." He trailed a claw with his free hand on her jaw, tracing it down into her fluff. ...because I'm the one that's debating on killing you. Got it, Sweetie? It'd be..." He leaned closer, his words only whispers tickling her ear, his fangs brushing against her fur. "...so easy..."

Dill groaned from her small crater in the wall where she'd hit, propped upside down against it. Falling to her side and rolling onto her feet, she shook her head free of the vertigo the fighter's casual push had caused. Seeing him so intimately close to Lilia sent a chill down her metal spine. She gulped, trying to summon the courage within herself to intervene, when the bellossom beat her to it. "What the fuck is your problem, asshole?!" The outburst caused him to turn away from the little eevee, his grip on her scruff firm. "Probably the same thing wedged up your ass, you stupid bitch," was his annoyed retort.

However, Jade was soon made busy with another creature, something that caused Dill to squeak with surprise. A nuzleaf, a pokemon she'd seen quite a few times in different contests. But the stink of rot that acompanied him made Dill's eyes widen, and the cry he bellowed made her flinch away, tears beginning to well in her eyes. She could do nothing against such creatures-- only run and hide herself. "J-Jade!" she cried, backing away with trembling legs. There was nothing she could do, she was helpless, she was useless, she was powerless, she--

--was airborne.

Annoyed at seeing the little shrivel of an aron so cowardly, Damon released his hold on the eevee, giving her one last look to remember his words by, and promptly picked up the little aron, then swung her around like a discus at the nuzleaf, knocking him off the belossom's form. While he would have rather just let the plant get attacked/eaten by her self-admitted alleged boy toy, he didn't like seeing one of the group so selfishly and fearfully backing out of a fight she could more than handle. Walking back out into the street toward the aron as she dizzingly attempted to regain her bearings, he made a casual note of just how many other rotting corpses the nuzleaf had managed to conjure. However, he paused when an alakazam and braviary came on the scene.

"Well, fuck me," he grumbled to himself, his superiority splintering at the two's entrance onto the scene. Well, they could ruin his day. He glanced back down to the nuzleaf and kicked him away, sending him into a nearby building. Damon turned to the two, tail swishing, coy grin once more plastered on his face. "I suppose you boys are a part of this little peanut gallery too?"

((Hidden, I wasn't quite sure where Devani was, so I didn't have either one notice her. Phoe, tell me if I need to edit anything.))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:46 am

Celadon City|Morning
    (V-19/L-12)

"Listen, Puff Ball," Without warning Lilia suddenly found herself in the air, her scruff gripped by the Pokemon she had foolishly turned her back on after insulting. "I don't give a flying fuck why any of you are here. You're here. And right now, I'm the most important fucking person in your life..." She could feel his clawed finger trailing down her jaw and she tossed her face away to get it off, shooting him a sideways glare. It didn't even phase him. ...because I'm the one that's debating on killing you. Got it, Sweetie? It'd be..." She struggled vainly to get him to drop her but this only prompted him to lean in closer, his breath hot on her ear as he spoke, and the small Eevee froze completely. . "...so easy..." Her throat went dry but not out of fear, no. Something strange and new was going through her mind and body as the Mienshao held her, something she couldn't explain and certainly nothing she had ever experienced before.

Jade tried to offer some sort of distraction but it only caused his grip to tighten despite his head turning away. But it left her field of vision open to witness the Nuzleaf assualt her flowerly friend. "HELP! MY BOYFRIEND'S TRYING TO KILL ME!" Her....boyfriend? "FUCK! SOMEBODY!" Poor Dill seemed terrified about what was happening and backed away, sweet relief filling Lilia as the red demon dropped her, letting the Eevee scurry back to Cap and Monty like she had tried to do before she was so rudely snatched. She felt safe around them...much safer than she was feeling right now. But when she saw Dill going soaring past her head screaming her head whirled around to see the Mienshao with a feral grin. He tossed her! Turning back in horror she saw the Nuzleaf on the ground and Dill stumbling around trying to get away. "Help Jade, I will get Dill!" she told the chained duo, hoping they wouldn't argue. She didn't leave them much chance, though, since she took off into the streets to get to the Aron.

She saw Gambit and Vel coming out of the building, following after a Glaceon who jumped wordlessly to aid Jade, and wanted to stop. However Dill needed her so Lilia just hollared a quick 'hi' as she took off after her small friend. "Dill!" she called out as she caught up to her, finally, and skidded to a stop in front of her friend. "Where are you going? Vel is going to be so worried if you wander off again." She looked down sweetly at the steel type and offered a kind smile. "We all would be sweetie."

Vel had been more than confused to see the Glaceon bursting through the disgust that used to be a Snorlax, but when Gambit called out the warning and he saw Jade being attacked the giant bird was more than angry. No one attacked a lady in front of him! It was so uncouth! Using his Air Slash he collapsed a further section of the wall leaving a large space for him to get out before racing over to the next building. There was a strange red creature standing over the Nuzleaf, it wounded and on the ground, and Lilia passed by with a yip of a hello as she chased Dill down the street. What the hell was going on?

"Well, fuck me," the creature stated as they got closer, kicking the Nuzleaf away, and Velshaine was struck cold. He. Was. GORGEOUS. That silky red fur, those delicate whiskers, oooh he was so jealous! "I suppose you boys are a part of this little peanut gallery too?" Vel didn't even mind the insult as a brilliant smile crossed his beak. "Well we would have been here sooner but the pile of rotting blubber wouldn't let us." He looked over to the large hole that the Mienshao's toss had made and looked back with a wink. "Little boys should know not to play with fire. Thanks for helping our little flower girl." Vel's feathers were beginning to puff with excitement, the morning sun dancing across his multi-colored feathers giving him a prismatic glow. He stood tall and proud, keeping as coy and almost aloof look as he greedily eyed the red pelted stranger. Subtle was one thing Vel could never be accused of.

((I had her heading back to Monty and Cap originally but your post gave me a great idea. Lilia gonna develop a small case of scelerophilia (sexual attraction to evil, bad people) and Damon is the trigger. lol. Oh, and Vel is gonna crush on him just because he is all kinds of purdy. Hope he can take it Sil! XD))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:59 pm

Celadon City || Morning [37]

The moment the swarthy Mienshao picked up Lilia, whispering deadly threats in her sweet ears, Capulet snapped. It took every ounce of Montague’s strength to keep the furious Zangoose out of range, the serpent coiling around the nearest support beam and enduring the pain in his neck that ensued. Eyes narrowed, Capulet snarled viciously to himself, eyes never leaving the captor and his prey. Whilst he couldn’t hear the fighter’s words, he had formulated more than enough reasons to justify killing the git.
    “Fuck,” He choked out, finding his position immovable due to Montague’s reluctance. Snapping his attention over to his companion, the chain only momentarily slackening, the ferret’s eyes were pools of pure hate. “Fucking coward – let go!” The Seviper chose to keep quiet, his own rare temper surfacing at seeing the venom now directed towards him. Yet his concentration was broken by Jade’s scream of terror.

"HELP! MY BOYFRIEND'S TRYING TO KILL ME!"

Montague’s building aggression dispelled in an instant, the duo exchanged a look, intercepted only when a metal ball went flying past them. It took a moment to register that said ball had been Dill. Colliding with the attacking Nuzleaf, Capulet had absolutely no question of who was responsible for such actions. Shooting the strutting Mienshao a look of purest venom as he passed, the Zangoose’s took a deep breath before returning to the serpent’s side. He would teach the weasel a few manners, but now was not the time.

"Help Jade, I will get Dill!"

Montague gave a firm nod of understanding, willing to battle to protect. He fell to the floor, coils releasing the sturdy beam as the Zangoose rejoined him. Two trails of claw-marks were embedded in Capulet’s path, his face like thunder as he stormed out to assist in a battle. The Seviper slithered alongside him, muffling his concern of the stranger and focusing his mind on helping the distressed Bellossom.

Upon arrival at the scene, things seemed to be mainly under control. Vel and Gambit had returned unscathed, with them a Glaceon who had leapt to Jade’s aid. The shiny bastard was still there, kicking the attacking undead to one side as he turned his attention to the avian of equal vibrancy. Capulet intentionally ignored them, ears flattened against his head as he turned his attention a couple of undead Murkrow that were lingering nearby, looking for an easy meal. The Razor Wind that he directed towards them was accompanied by Montague’s Flamethrower, the sudden, combined attack leaving the birds little more than bloodied, burning chunks.

Capulet was in no mood to waste time.

“… Thanks for helping our little flower girl.”

That, however, did catch the Zangoose’s attention. Snapping around, staring at the colourful avian in pure disbelief, Capulet was disgusted at his unashamed fancy for the newcomer. He was practically drooling over the creep.
    Help?! He spluttered indignantly, putting the final bird out of its flaming misery with a brutal Crush Claw. “He used Dill as a fucking shot-put!” Montague, uncomfortable with the tension, kept quiet, managing only a feeble smile of greeting for the sake of good manners. The duo made their way to stand aside Gambit, Capulet now convinced that he was about the only creature he could relate to. Trying to distract himself, he gestured absently to the female stranger, speaking solely to the Alakazam. “No more undead then?”

(( At this rate, I think Cap’s the only one who’s gonna hate that sexy Mienshao of yours, Sil. xD ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Celadon City|Morning (14)

Good news: Stewart was off of her. Bad news: The Mienshao threw Dill to get him off. Either way, Jade's heart was pounding as the last of the undead were killed off. She shakily got back to her feet, her breath staggered. Everything was getting too depressing for her, so she needed to do something to make everything better. The Bellossom decided to literally brighten up everyone's day by using Sunny Day. She smiled softly until something caught her attention.

As the others were talking, she got away from the group and went over to the body of the Nuzleaf. He was gargling and gasping for life, but that wasn't what caught her off guard. What caught her off guard was what was next to him; an Oddish in the same state. Jade gasped as she realized what it was. Her child. Tears formed in her eyes at the thought of her child dying so young. Looking up and seeing Sunny Day was still in effect, she stepped back. The tears were now running down her face as she whispered. "I'm sorry..." And she did it. She fired off a Solarbeam attack and put her family out of their misery.

Jade stood there for a moment, shaking before she fell to the ground and covered her face. She cried at everything that was happening to her. Her family was gone. Her old friends were gone. To her, life didn't matter anymore. Arceus was just as twisted as this world she didn't want to live in. Jade was, needless to say, defeated.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Celadon Dept. Store | Morning [Leaving] [Leaving]

Devani quickly scooped up Nevada and headed toward the group of pokemon. Only with her back to everyone else could she really begin to lay waste with Ice Shard, and even though a living shiny pokemon had just kicked another living like a football, there were dynamics and relationships in the group that Devani felt that she couldn't survive without . . . and more importantly, Nevada wouldn't survive without.

Suddenly, a hulking undead squished out of an alley. Squished was the right word; it seemed that its body was much too huge for the small space. Heavily mutilated, Devani barely had time to notice anything except the strange light coming form within its mangled chest when the light exploded outward with a blast of hot air, and sudden searing, bright light. Devani felt her paws lift off the ground as she was blown back into the sky from whence she had fallen, clinging to Nevada for all she was worth.

Weak with hunger and fatigue, Nevada could not comprehend what was going on. Mama, what is this? he mewled. Stooop, it hurts. . . His world was fading away with tiredness; flashed of red and strange sounds prodded his small consciousness form beyond his closed eyelids.

But then, there was a bright light -- the brightest thing ever to touch the child, and a force so great that the world and gravity lost its meaning. Everything lost its meaning, except for teh pair of jaws locked around the scruff of his neck. Terrified, Nevada screamed. MAMAAAA!

[[OOC: With 2 harb attacks, I've got to leave! But it was tons of fun for the short time I was here~ Bye Celadon team! You guys are great!]]
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:19 am

Dill 23|| Damon 4

Celadon City| Late Morning

As Dill's legs frantically moved beneath her, trying in terror to flee the fight, she soon saw Lilia skid in front of her, forcing herself to also skid to a screeching halt. "Where are you going? Vel is going to be so worried if you wander off again." Dill's eyes were brimming with tears, her whole body shaking with fright. Was the danger gone? Her lip quivered as Lilia smiled gently down at her, like a mother consoling their snot-nosed child. "We all would be sweetie." She sniffled, her body unable to contain itself and she closed the distance between them, crying uncontrollably.

"I-I-I w-was so s-sca-a-a-ared!" she bawled inbetween sobs, her small face pushed into Lilia's soft mane. "I'm s-s-sorry-y-y-y-y...!"

While the little aron was weeping, though, Damon was occupied with the giant bird before him, very obviously hitting on him and letting his sharp eyes wander. The mienshao grinned, his luck beginning to change. It seemed one of the two pokemon here that were a deadly threat was at least... somewhat complacent. "Well we would have been here sooner but the pile of rotting blubber wouldn't let us." Oh man. If the feathers weren't enough, this guy was saturated with gay. Damon's grin remained the same, however, as he listened to the flamboyant bird. "Little boys should know not to play with fire. Thanks for helping our little flower girl."

"No pr--" Help?! the ferret interrupted indignantly, using the pause int he conversation to dispose of a nearby bird. Damon's face fell a little, his mind already predicting that the little bastard would try and demonize him. While accurate, he didn't like others snatching away possible allies/pawns. “He used Dill as a fucking shot-put!” He let out an exasperated sigh, turning to the ferret.

"Why don't you go blow off some steam with your... partner, there, huh, buddy?" he suggested, his crimson eyes already marking the little prick for death. "She's fine. Crying like a little brat, but fine. She's made of rock and steel, you twit, she's not gonna get hurt all that easily. Besides, I doubt a little princess like that has ever actually fought, so some training would do some good." He took a step closer to the zangoose, smirk once more flourishing on his features. "You just need to chill..." He delicately touched the zangoose's nose with a long, lethal talon, "...out." Another touch, and he moved away to speak once more with the far more interesting bird. "Jealousy doesn't become you, sweetie," he called to the zangoose.

Yeah. This little twit would be fun.

There was some ruckus in the distance, some giant blobbish thing snatching the glaceon and her pretty kit. Damon, however, didn't care-- he hadn't even known if they were even with the current group. He dismissed the two getting snatched and captured into the darkness of the alley as a mere inconvenience and then turned to the rest of the group, even as the duo's screams rang in the air.

"Sounds like it's time to go, huh? Come on, we can all have introductions somewhere else not in the middle of the street." He turned and walked back to the building, brushing past the still sobbing aron and her little eevee friend. At the eevee, he gave her a lingering stare, one bereft of a single emotion, and continued into his home.

((PM me if I need to change anything))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:05 am

((Please skip, I am in a rather foul mood at the moment and don't want it to reflect poorly in my post. Please say that Lilia froze at Damon's look and fur brushing past her, and that Vel followed the attractive pelt before him. Because that is pretty much all he is looking at, lol.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:42 am

Celadon City || Morning [38]

"Why don't you go blow off some steam with your... partner, there, huh, buddy? She's fine. Crying like a little brat, but fine. She's made of rock and steel, you twit, she's not gonna get hurt all that easily. Besides, I doubt a little princess like that has ever actually fought, so some training would do some good."

Capulet’s eye twitched at the asshole’s suave response, laden with smooth malice as he approached in that strut of self-importance, the movements already grating on the Zangoose’s short temper. But Cap didn’t move. He stood rigid as stone, a vicious statue as his glare never left the approaching weasel. He hated him. Capulet prided himself on his judge of character and this Mienshao had most spectacularly failed in a matter of seconds – there was no room for redemption, no doubt any chance of settling their initial disliking with a warm handshake. First impressions lasted.

"You just need to chill ...out. Jealousy doesn't become you, sweetie,"

Oh yes, this was most definitely war. Swatting away the Mienshao’s paw only seconds after he had recoiled it to a safe distance, the hiss that escaped Capulet’s jaws was borderline feral. And the prick just waltzed away, not a care in the world as he reclined on his metaphorical pedestal. His coarse fur bristling in anger, the Zangoose took a step forward until Montague subtly laid a sharpened tail before his path. Of course, it wouldn’t stop him – but deep down, Cap knew his companion was right. Monty was a pain, a coward – but he wasn’t’ stupid and probably wasn’t ready to get himself killed.
    “He’s not worth it,” The serpent hissed quietly enough to ensure his words reached naught but the ferret aside him. Admittedly, Montague would have liked to see the stranger taken down a notch or two, but they weren’t the pokemon to do so. The Seviper had watched the shiny intently, his near-effortless throwing of Dill, essentially a lump of metal, giving enough confirmation of his strength – far surpassing his and Capulet’s put together. Clearly, the Zangoose had come to realize this too. Huffing, Capulet allowed his rigid stance to slump as the newcomer made himself welcome in the group.

"Sounds like it's time to go, huh? Come on, we can all have introductions somewhere else not in the middle of the street."

Everything that left the Mienshao’s mouth was like a stab of a needle, the irritation on Capulet’s face akin to a physical mask. Montague was more skilled in hiding his discomfort, instead looking absently across the group to catch their reactions. To his concern, they all seemed enchanted by the newcomer. Hell, Vel was already following the guy to make formal introductions!
    “I’m not going,” Capulet growled bluntly, watching the pair of shinies head off. He looked to Montague, the Seviper clearly sharing a lack of enthusiasm and no doubt the same worries at this turn of events – but there was something else, almost a fear in his eyes. Quenching the ferret’s curiosity through the Seviper’s subtle gesture to the sobbing Aron and near-frozen Eevee, Capulet emitted a defeated huff.
    “We can’t just leave them,” Montague spoke softly, worried. “Vel can handle himself, but he’s… distracted,” The ferret crossed his arms, listening. “You’ve seen the way that guy threw Dill, he could hurt them. A-And the way he looks at Lilia…”
    “You’re right,” It wasn’t often he admitted it, but Capulet couldn’t deny the serpent’s perceptive abilities. He had noticed those coy smirks, the silent flirting that seemed to leave both girls, to some extent, helpless. No way was Capulet going to allow that.

Montague gave a nod of his head, the duo in silent agreement, as he slithered towards the females with a sympathetic smile. Capulet stood aside him looking significantly less murderous.
    “I’m guessing you want to go with Vel and… him,” The Seviper started softly, his words a statement rather than some kind of accusation. His attention lingered on the upset steel-type, his own heart quietly aching at her incredible sorrow. Distracted, he attempted to hush her. “Please, no more tears,”
    “Listen,” Capulet interrupted, blunt and intent on getting to the point. “I don’t trust that guy. If he’s going to travel with us, I won’t be fucking happy – but I won’t leave you either. If he does anything to you, says anything to you – anything you don’t like, you just come to me,” His stern stare fell to each of them in turn. “Understand?”
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Dill 24|| Damon 5

Celadon City| Late Morning

“Listen,” Cap began as Dill glanced up at the zangoose, eyes still bright with brimming tears. “I don’t trust that guy. If he’s going to travel with us, I won’t be fucking happy – but I won’t leave you either. If he does anything to you, says anything to you – anything you don’t like, you just come to me,” His stern stare fell to each of them in turn, and Dill's small, trembling form calmed a little. “Understand?” The aron nodded slightly, her face beginning to beam with unbridled gratitude.

"...Th-thank you..." she whispered, the ferret's standing with her going up to near Legend. How brave, how selfless...! To think that someone like him would even want to protect someone like her... She collected herself, then noticed the red pelt moving behind her saviors.

Damon had begun retreating back to his own lair, but noticed that the others were rather... reluctant to go with him. Frowning, he saw that the bondage buddies and the girls were too busy having a pow-wow to notice that something far more important was happening. He began moving toward them, about to tell them that their understaffed orgy could wait, when a flash of red caught his periphery, a red that wasn't his own. Gaze narrowing, he saw the flower girl that the nuzleaf had attacked and miserably failed --or at least, so he thought. But apparently, Damon had been too slow. The thing had managed to inflict a particularly nasty wound...

Without hesitation, he went toward her, demeanor calm. He stood beside her a moment, and with one, swift movement, took both paws and placed them on her head. With no change in his expression, no words uttered, he snapped the bellossom's neck, her bones producing a sickening crack before her limp body thudded to the asphalt. He looked up, and before anything could be said, the aron screamed again.

"H-He killed her!" she cried, backing away once more. "He killed Jade!"

((Killed Jade in place of a Harbinger.))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Celadon City|Late Morning
    (V-20/L-13)

Lilia was still frozen, the feel of Damon's fur as he brushed past as fresh as the moment it happened. Several moments had in fact gone by but to the Eevee it was like time had frozen, at least until Cap and Monty showed up. It was like a cold air hit her as Cap's glower registered in her mind, shame overwhelming the female. She had even been ignoring the sobbing Aron who had buried her face in her fur for comfort, and for what? Some crazy asshole who just randomly appeared from seemingly nowhere? Great job.

Monty, ever the diplomat, was trying to be patient with the two girls, one still in tears and the other recovering from shock. But Cap seemed intent on getting his point across and rather bluntly at that. “Listen, I don’t trust that guy. If he’s going to travel with us, I won’t be fucking happy – but I won’t leave you either. If he does anything to you, says anything to you – anything you don’t like, you just come to me,” She at once was reminded of the Leafeon from before and how the pair had been a source of comfort for her with his...charms. Perhaps they could save her from this strange feeling as well?

"I promise," she muttered softly, confusion still swirling in her mind. "You will be the first ones I go to. I trust you." She knew that it should be Vel she went to first but upon glancing towards the retreating forms it became all too aparant that Vel was suffering from his own source of infatuation. "He never could resist a striking color," she giggled lightly, finally feeling a little better knowing that she wasn't the only one. But Dill terrified shouts soon had her renewed happiness splintering.

"H-He killed her! He killed Jade!"

Horrified she looked and indeed saw Damon standing over the now motionless body of the Bellossum and wasn't even aware of her own scream as it tore from her throat. Vel was at her side in an instant and as he saw the dreamy Mienshao he was suddenly filled with a hurt and an anger that overwhelmed him. He...he killed her! After he had just thanked the guy for saving her life he killed her. The hell?! He let out a terrible shriek and spread his wings, charging the red pelted male full speed.

Crashing into him he slammed the fighter into the crumbled wall behind Jade's body and pinned him there with his taloned foot, one claw rested with a knowing pressure on his throat. "What have you done?" he demanded in a near growl, increasing the pressure of his claw upon the supple flesh beneath it. "Why? When she had done nothing to harm anyone? She was alive dammit!" His eyes bore into the Mienshao, seeking any truth he could pull from the male beneath his foot.

"Answer me."

((Permission granted from Sil to attack Damon))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:07 am

Celadon City || Late Morning [39]

"...Th-thank you..."

Dill’s startled reaction, oozing with gratitude, touched Montague’s heart – the snake struggling to hold back an ‘aww’ in response. A broad smile was sufficient, bowing his head lightly as he caught glimpse of red out of the corner of his eye. Instinctively tensing, Lilia’s words went unheard to the serpent as his eyes lingered on the slow approaching Mienshao. He gave off bad vibes; vibes that were quick to infect the reptile’s very being and cause an unpleasant trembling of his bones. It seemed the newcomer’s initial impression was about the only thing he and Capulet truly agreed on.

"I promise. You will be the first ones I go to. I trust you,”

Capulet, content with Dill’s cheery, grateful reaction was slightly less appreciative of the Eevee’s eventual reply. She seemed distracted – as if her mind was swimming elsewhere with no signs of emerging from the depths of that mental pool. The Zangoose watched her carefully, almost pryingly, not entirely convinced of her latest promise. Still, he brushed it aside for the time being, managing a chuckle at Vel’s obvious infatuation. He turned just as Dill’s terrified scream broke the silence.

The Zangoose’s jaw dropped in shock, his eyes volleying between the lifeless form of the grass-type and the Mienshao responsible.
    “I knew it! I knew he was a fucking psychopath!” Capulet growled triumphantly, brandishing sharpened claws as he darted towards the shiny weasel. But to his surprise, Vel beat him to it. The bird had pinned the murderer to the wall, demanding an explanation for such meaningless bloodshed. The guy didn’t need one! He was just a sick bastard! The Zangoose approached, eager to rip a piece off the pompous git before Velshaine robbed him of such a pleasure.

Montague had seen it all.

He’d seen Jade’s injury, the blood oozing from her. He’d seen Damon waltz up to the female, effortlessly and calmly snapping her neck in one swift, eerily elegant movement. The sound had made him nauseous, but the creature’s calm had only succeeded in scaring him more. To take a life so… easily – it terrified him. Yet as the group turned on the newcomer, accusations flying, Montague remained uneasy. He didn’t like the stranger; rarely one to question his own initial opinions, but the flower had been in a bad state.

Slithering towards the lifeless corpse, Montague, holding back the urge to gag at the sight quietly studied the injury. No doubt it was mortal. The plant would have simply died painfully, slowly, until she was begging for death. Using his tail to close Jade’s bulging eyes, the Seviper looked back to the cornered fighting-type. It was a mercy killing…
    “W-Wait…” Montague struggled to find his voice, eventually reaching for the group’s attention with a soft, but firm order. He looked sheepish, almost ashamed for reasons he couldn’t quite explain. Had he been wrong about the Mienshao? The guy was brutal, but if his suspicions were correct, he couldn’t be truly evil – right? “She was hurt – bad,”
    “Shut up, Monty,” Capulet growled threateningly, shooting a glare to the serpent. Damned Seviper – always so keen to jump between alliances. He was supposed to be on their side, no suddenly springing to defend a violent creep.
    “No, listen,” It wasn’t often the reptile argued; but he simply couldn’t allow such injustice to pass. He didn’t like the Mienshao, that was already established, yet he was unwilling to let him die at such cruel accusation. “Sh-She would’ve died anyway, s-slowly… I-It was a mercy killing…” Right?
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:06 am

Dill 25|| Damon 6

Celadon City| Afternoon

Not a moment after the plant dancer's body hit the ground did the tiny aron sound the alarm, giving Damon little to no time to react or even say a word in his defense. Only able to watch as the bright eagle was suddenly upon him, he felt himself held and smashed into a wall, the bird's glare boring deep into him. The meinshao gritted his teeth against the hold, struggling enough to make himself comfortable, only to find one large, worringly sharp talon now rested against his throat. "What have you done?" he growled, the inclination to answer rising as quickly as the eagel's hold increased its pressure. "Why? When she had done nothing to harm anyone? She was alive dammit!" Damon's crimson eyes flicked to the talon and back to the bird's face, teeth gritted against the increasing pressure."Answer me."

"I would if you would get your claws away from my jugular...!" Damon snarled, his discomfort in the increasingly dangerous situation. However, relief would not come soon, as of course the Bondage Boys had heard the aron's cry as well. Oh, that little imp would pay for this... I'll do more than throw you, little girl, he snarled in his mind, his eyes flashing the metal child a hateful glare. Unfortunately, the ferret soon blocked his vision, ready to tear some of Damon's flesh out as well.

“I knew it! I knew he was a fucking psychopath!” Damon's venomous glare turned to the ferret, wriggling more as the odds continued to stack themselves against him. He would have liked some company, some poor bastards to pillage and steal from, some allies to dispose of, but this wasn't worth it. Quickly trying to think of a way out of this situation alive, he paused when the snake spoke up.

“No, listen,” The snake's voice was soft, but it seemed to do the trick. “Sh-She would’ve died anyway, s-slowly… I-It was a mercy killing…” Damon nearly rejoiced inside, his opportunity to weasel out of this situation a bright beam of light in the form of this purple snake. He'd have to thank him.

"Yes," Damon said before pushing Velshaine's claws away from him, then dusted himself off and regained his composure. "If you would have looked at her, you'd have seen that nasty wound." He walked to her, rolling her body over to reveal the wound in her side. Easily missed, as her arm fell naturally to cover it. "Even if she'd initially survived the wound, she would have been turned and we would have had to kill her anyway, only she would have been a lot less cooperative." He crossed his arms, glaring at the others to reprimand him now. His eyes went to the two girls nearby, his glare settling on them for a moment before focusing on Dill. "So, before you start a witch hunt again, little girl, keep your mouth shut."

Dill, who had simply been watching, cowered away from the scene as the other more competent pokemon dealt with the murderer. She was too weak, too frail and too short to be able to hold her own against a pokemon like him.. A pokemon that killed so easily... She trembled thinking about it, how she'd only been able to watch as he'd just... just snapped her poor neck... One moment, she was there, and the next, she was gone... Such fleeting life had terrified her, knowing that her own giant head was now a target for him-- especially how he glared at her.

His explanation for killing her made sense, after he'd gotten free of Vel's hold. But the glare he gave her... It sent cold chills down her back, as if she was staring up at her own death, her own Reaper. She was terrified. But after a moment of glaring, he tore his gaze away from her to address the rest of the group.

"So. Does that settle everything? Can we continue the day like mature adults, or are you just too hot and bothered to settle for such a diplomatic end, Ferret?" Damon teased, his eyes flicking over Capulet's form.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:18 pm