Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

Poison Ivy the Roserade(Kanto-Lavender)

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Poison Ivy the Roserade(Kanto-Lavender) Empty Poison Ivy the Roserade(Kanto-Lavender)

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Name-
    Posion Ivy
    Gender-
    Female
    Level-
    Moves-
    -Stun spore(pre evolution)
    -Leech Seed(pre evolution)
    -Petal Dance
    -Attract(TM during her time spent with her trainer)
    Ability-Poison Point
    Nature-Timid
    Characteristics-Somewhat Vain
    National Dex No./Species-#407/Roserade/The Bouquet Pokémon
    Height-2'11
    Weight-32.0 lbs
    Pokédex Entry-Each of its hands contains different toxins, but both hands can jab with near-fatal power.
    Item-Revival Herb
    History
    When Ivy hatched from her egg she was alone her only company the plants around her.Since her birth Ivy had been marked as corrupt and different, her egg was different from those of her siblings, her egg was redish much like the color of her leaf-like hair now.

As she grew and with her plants she discovered she had a deep connection to them, when they were dying she would feel their pain.One day she was captured and taken away from her plant friends by a trainer.This trainer although mean to capture her and take her away treated her well.This trainer had only two pokemon Ivy, and a Spinda that seemed to much resemble in both appearance and behavior a Harlequin. Ivy came to call this odd pokemon Spinley Quinn.

Although her time with her trainer was short it was well enjoyed, Spinley and Ivy were both released into the wild when their trainer died from what was a dormant form of brain cancer.Free Ivy and Spinley traveled together causing mayhem where ever they went, that was until the infection started.Ivy and Spinley got separated as Ivy wished to go back to her home to if her friends were okay, passing through Lavender on the way after seeing the plants around her dying Ivy could go no further and began to help the plants around Lavender town.
    User Note
    -Ivy is fairly docile and shy unless the you harm her plants.
    -She has a very unique bond with plants allowing her to heal and manipulate them as she wishes.[/center]
    ((OOC-Ivy will be taking her place in the soon to be vacant spot in lavender because I am killing off Ihanen))
    ((OOC2-Ihanen has been killed, and image added, art by Venonat))
    ((OOC3-Move edits Venny suggested I change her move set a it to make her match up with the original character a little more so I did)

Last edited by NightmaresEmber on Thu May 31, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Poison Ivy the Roserade(Kanto-Lavender) Empty Re: Poison Ivy the Roserade(Kanto-Lavender)

Post by Lugia Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Once the hypno dies, then she will be approved and will go in the last spot of the team, which I think is the hypno's spot already. You'll need an image as well.

As far as the manipulating plants, make it go only so far as her attacks. Such as, if she uses magical leaf, the leaves from nearby vegitation use the move, not her. Don't have them growing mouths and eating things like in the show.

Until then, this will be Inactive.

Poison Ivy the Roserade(Kanto-Lavender) Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Ace
    Ace

Poison Ivy the Roserade(Kanto-Lavender) Empty Re: Poison Ivy the Roserade(Kanto-Lavender)

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:01 pm

Picture added and Ihanen is dead, if you need me to link to the death post I will.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:10 am