Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Scaramouche the Zorombra

Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Scaramouche the Zorombra Empty Scaramouche the Zorombra

Post by Duma Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:18 am

Scaramouche the Zorombra ScaramoucheZorombra

Scaramouche "Balladeer"
    Theme S.I.U - Miyashita Yuu
    People I Don't Like - UPSAHL
    Home - Cavetown
    Kill Our Way To Heaven - Michl
    Scaramouche Boss Fight Theme - Genshin Impact OST
    Scaramouche Backstory Cutscene Music - Fenvalur's Orchestra
    Profession Organized gang leader.
    Text Color #2A2549
    Item None
    Gender Identity Male [He/Him]
    Age Adult
    Species #???; Zorombra, the Mind Illusionist Pokemon (Dark/Psychic Type)
    Height 5'08 (Much shorter than normal)
    Weight 187.6lbs (Lighter than normal)
    Pokédex Entry Zorombra was a pokemon feared in medieval times, sought out as witches' familiars. They seemed to have disappeared after the Witch Trials, keeping to the shadows. It can implant false memories into its victims. - Fakemon Dex
    Level 68
    Ability Illusion: When sent out into battle, it takes the name and appearance of the last non-fainted Pokémon within your party. It breaks when an attack does damage on the Pokémon but not from Weather Effects or Entry Hazards.
    Nature Naughty (+Attack, -Special Defense)
    Characteristic Somewhat Vain (Special Defense IVs)
    Moves -Foul Play (Learned)
    -Taunt (Learned)
    -Frustration (TM)
    -Hidden Power [Electric] (TM)
    Quote "My chest will never again be defiled by worldly filth. I will scrub away every last trace of human emotion."
    "Hah. Barely two words in and you already look like you want me dead."
    "Are you deaf, or just stupid? When did I give you the right to issue your own orders?"
    History
    Placeholder Backstory, Taken from Wiki, Spoilers for Genshin Impact Lore:

Copy-Paste from Wiki will be edited and compiled into a EJ-Pokemon universe friendly version. This is just a placeholder for reference while I write the backstory.
    Bulbapedia "Zorombra is a bipedal, gray-brown, fox-like Pokémon with rust brown and yellow accents. It has a pointed snout and ears with black insides. It also has some yellow rimming its eyes, ears and mouth. It has a large, rust brown, voluminous mane with yellow tips, which somewhat resembles a ponytail, as two magenta bangles down its length separates three masses of the mane from the lower portion. It has a yellow ruff on its upper body, pointed at the shoulders from which its arms extend. Its upper arms are thin, whereas its lower arms, while still slim, are bulkier and are covered in rust brown fur. The arms have spiky extensions of fur at the elbows, and it has black claws on its hands and feet. Zorombra's eyes are yellow-rimmed with neon green blue irises. On its head are two twisted yellow horns and a magenta orb sits on its forehead."
    Appearance WAH
    Accent Voice Clip
    Soft spoken but arrogant in tone when he speaks.
    Religion He was loyal to his deceased trainer, and no one else. Worships no one except himself.
    Motivation MOTIVATION
    Personality
    Placeholder, Taken from Wiki:
    User Notes -Based on Scaramouche/Wanderer from Genshin Impact
    -High level from a lot of battling. This guy used to get into so many fights thanks to his trainer.
    Team notes Floater, will be wandering about everywhere he can, probably won't stay too long in any one place.
    Affiliations None
    Development Notes Follow the same storyline development he has in-game. Stages of grief, work through that family trauma and stop being as much of a prick while still retaining that snarky attitude.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:47 am