Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

[HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet

Arceus Bladed
    Arceus Bladed
    Rookie
    Rookie

[HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet Empty [HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet

Post by Arceus Bladed Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:59 pm

1. Insert Image- [HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet Urlro111

2. Insert Name Here- Auriel

3. Text Color- N/A
    4. Item- Absolite
    5. Gender- Female
    6. Age- Young adult
    7. Species- 359/Absol/Disaster Pokemon
    8. Height-  3'11"
    9. Weight- 100 lbs.

10. Pokédex Entry- Rumored to be able to sense disasters with its horn, it became a target. It fled into the mountains.
    11. Level- 30
    12. Ability- Super Luck
    13. Nature- Hardy
    14. Characteristic- Scatters things often
    Moves-
    15. – Thunder-Learned by TM
    16. – Incinerate- Learned by TM
    17. – Flamethrower- Learned by TM
    18. – Ice beam- Learned by TM

19. History- Auriel came into the world five exact years before the infection on Mt. Coronet in Sinnoh. She was brought up by her mother and father who were always kind, or at least until a rabid Seviper killed her father and wounded her mother.  She ran with her mother who, after a long talk with her, killed herself due to the fact that she would slow Auriel down. She cried over her mother that night, and sings every full moon. She was scarred by the Seviper, as well.
    She ran away to Eterna City, where a Trainer and Medium/Psychic named Blood found her. He realized that she was an omen of what was to come and yet, he still took her in. She was cleaned up and healed. However, her scar would last for years. She lived with Blood until the infection. When the infection came, she tried to save him but he told her to run. The house had a safe room which held his TM collection, minus Ice beam, which she had been taught by Blood. She taught herself three more, namely Thunder, Incinerate and Flamethrower. She returned to Mt. Coronet, determined to save her legacy, and found that it had been infected as well. She has since run from 97 fights, give or take, and actually fought 20. The one friend she had in the infection times, Rita the Lopunny, died 3 years ago roughly. She held off 5 Rogue Sevipers, to give Auriel a chance to flee.
    20. Appearance- No distinguishing characteristics, except for a long scar running down the right side of her face.
    21. Personality- A bit of a lone wolf; withdrawn in team situations with strangers or semi-enemies; easily upset; eager to start fights; seemingly selfish(More will be revealed, in time…); Hates anything to do with Sevipers
    22. User Notes- I believe it should be noted that she is very angry at the entire Seviper race.

Last edited by Arceus Bladed on Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:03 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to fix it for admin)
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

[HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet Empty Re: [HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet

Post by Mewtwo Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:24 pm

As several fields are still missing I am going to move this to WIP for you. Don't worry, you can still update and edit it from there as well.

[HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet 3Br5nS6

[HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, Plot[HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet UugYyDK
    Arceus Bladed
    Arceus Bladed
    Rookie
    Rookie

[HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet Empty How do I get this off the WIP page?

Post by Arceus Bladed Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:11 pm

I think I filled in every blank.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

[HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet Empty Re: [HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:17 pm

You might need an image but there are artists who can do an image for you if you need one.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:06 pm

You may also use the stock image from bulbapedia.

[HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet 250px-359Absol

Just make sure your image is at the top of your profile.

Mods move threads to the Profile Computer to be reviewed. If you feel that the profile is complete, you may simply just comment on the profile asking for it to be moved and Mewtwo will look it over soon.

Welcome to EJ!

[HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Arceus Bladed Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:06 am

This should be ready for moving to the profile computer. May you do that please, Mewtwo?
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:11 am

There are several notes I have regarding this profile, but do not fear the amount. All are issues that can be easily corrected:

Coronet is not a valid team. Novice users are restricted to being able to join only currently created Ace teams and cannot create new ones nor be a team lead. Please refer to the ranking rules here. The section regarding Novice users will show you what I mean.

You can check out what teams are open by going to our Team Character Sheets section here. You can also read what the plot for each team is in the RP Discussion thread here, but keep in mind some of the open teams have a note in their Team Discussion threads to make a request to the Team Lead before joining due to the type of plot they are running. However, if that seems a little daunting for your first time out of the gate, you can always put "Any" in the title of your character profile and we can assign to you an open team. The option is yours.

The character is far too young to be so high leveled. While the level cap is 45 for new users the history and age must match the level. On EJ we tend to go more by terminology than actual numbers, as it can be argued that each species ages differently. Tags like Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder, etc. are used rather than actual numerical values. This way the history can reflect experience rather than having to make assumptions.

Species section needs to read number/species/species type. So Absol would be #359/Absol/Disaster Pokémon.

While Absolite would be technically allowed to be held, keep in mind it has zero function in EJ and Mega Evolution is not allowed. It would be more of a trinket or souvenir from her past life rather than a functioning possession.

I am confused as to why all of the moves TM moves. Can you please clarify in either history or user notes as to why she has no natural moves? The brief history doesn't show her being with a trainer for more than a short time so the replacement of all of her moves doesn't make sense.

The History section is very short, though technically the minimum two paragraphs it tells me virtually nothing about the character. I would recommend expanding it a bit more to try and work in more about who she is as a person and why she is that way. Such as, why did her mother kill herself? How did it affect her? How was she raised? Did she have a happy childhood? Friends? Was she trained or simply wild? How did Blood know that she was an omen? Did he capture her or just help her out? Did he train her? How long were they together before he died? What happened to her after he died? The Epidemic has been on for years, what has she done to survive while traveling? Mt. Coronet is huge and dangerous, how has she fared getting back to her home? Things like that will help beef up your History section.

Please note the image is a temp image either underneath the image or in user notes, as the scars must be visible on the character image according to our rules. Profile images must try to match appearance description and yours mentions what would be a very noticeable scar on her face.

Personality section is very minimal. Like the history I know nothing about the character. I understand wanting to reveal more in rp but it should be something a little more substantial early on as well. This helps not only you as you write in character during rp but will also help your teammates understand who your character is to make sure they are a good fit for the team. Try adding a little more detail, though you don't have to tell us everything if you want to keep some things back to reveal later.

_______

You are new to our site and this is taken into account for your first profile. Consider the things I have mentioned and feel free to ask any of our veteran users for assistance. We will enjoy getting to know you and your characters, and welcome to EJ my dear.

[HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, Plot[HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet UugYyDK
    Arceus Bladed
    Arceus Bladed
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Arceus Bladed Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:16 am

Thank you for the suggestions. I will do my best to fix it, but please, if I do something wrong in my description please try to be patient. I know you seem like you are but I don't know about anyone else.
    Arceus Bladed
    Arceus Bladed
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Arceus Bladed Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:00 pm

Is it better?
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:43 am

It's better. My only note now would be that images need transparent backgrounds for rp. If you'd like there are artists on the site who would edit for you, usually for free because it is is a simple edit and you are new to the site.

If you want you can put in a request here. Users are pretty quick to help out on here so you should get a response.

If you can do it yourself though you don't have to ask for help. The image is my only note at this point.

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:50 pm

I made a quick edit to the Absol stock image that should work. c:
    [HEARTHOME] Auriel, The Oracle Absol of Mt. Coronet UrlrO1I
    Arceus Bladed
    Arceus Bladed
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Arceus Bladed Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Thank you so much! I am happy to have people on this or any forum like you guys!
    Arceus Bladed
    Arceus Bladed
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Arceus Bladed Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:00 pm

Sorry I haven't posted the notice, could someone please let me know if this is good to be moved?
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:04 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:22 pm