Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

Deleted or Rank Stripped Accounts

Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Deleted or Rank Stripped Accounts Empty Deleted or Rank Stripped Accounts

Post by Suicune Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Hey everyone,

I'd like to announce that any accounts that were deleted or rank-stripped in the past will now be restored, and any assets or characters will be recovered to the best of our abilities.

This practice wasn't part of my vision for this site- I don't wish for any members to come back after a moderate absence, only to see their characters given away and their account stripped from them.
    They all have worked hard for what they achieved here, and even in absence, they will keep that. (This is barring any bans. Their accounts will remain, but their assets will be taken away, as has always been the policy)

So if any of you know of anyone that this would apply to, please let them know that we will fix this error, and that we apologize profusely.

Any member that may have adopted a character from one of these individuals, please consider this. I can't make you give back a character due to complications and rules, but I do ask that you be aware of the situation and be considerate of those who were wrongfully stripped of their characters.

Thank you everyone, and I sincerely apologize for any conflict that this has caused you guys. I wish to correct it.

Feel free to comment here if people need to be contacted via email if they can't be reached. PM me if it is sensitive. Opinions, thoughts etc are welcome as well.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Deleted or Rank Stripped Accounts Empty Re: Deleted or Rank Stripped Accounts

Post by Suicune Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:04 pm

NightmareNoodleSovereign and Phoenix have both gotten their ranks returned to them.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:29 pm

Catalyst has his elite rank restored.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

ShadowBlueHusky
    ShadowBlueHusky
    Ace
    Ace

Post by ShadowBlueHusky Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:42 am

Hi

I used to be ShadowGoth on here, but my account got deleted as I wasn't up and posting for personal reasons.

Could I get the FP and the character tickets I lost from that account moved to here? It's been so long I can't remember how much I had, but I would be glad if I could get the items.
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:27 am

@ShadowBlueHusky Hey! I remember you. I'll give you Ace rank and I moved one of your old characters to inactive. I believe you had an Eevee, too, but I can not recall their name. (If my memory is off, I apologise.)

Since we do not have proof on how many tickets and points we have, I would be up for giving you something like 5 living tickets, 1 shiny ticket, and 200 points. Would that be fair enough do you think? If you remember how many you had at any point then you can let me know on here or my alternate account. Good to see you back.
    ShadowBlueHusky
    ShadowBlueHusky
    Ace
    Ace

Post by ShadowBlueHusky Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:39 pm

@Zapdos Wow, thanks a bunch! Yes I did have an Eevee, but I think she was killed off as I never reached to get online and post for her.

That sounds fair to me. I'll make sure to let you know if I remember what I had.
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:42 pm

@ShadowBlueHusky A'ight, distrubuted em all. Feel free to post in the League requesting a badge for Ace rank anytime and I hope to see you around again soon, friend. B)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:12 am