Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Maximum
Deus
Zapdos
Deoxys
renegade
R'hia Kyrie
Kaze
Requiem
12 posters

Cinder's Flamin' Bazaar~! [OPEN]

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Cinder's Flamin' Bazaar~! [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cinder's Flamin' Bazaar~! [OPEN]

Post by Kaze Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:15 am

Oh, if it's not too much trouble I left out a bit from my earlier post regarding the chatot image. May I request that the ruff of white feathers around his neck be shaped like the ruff of fur around a Noivern's neck, if that's not too much trouble?
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Cinder's Flamin' Bazaar~! [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cinder's Flamin' Bazaar~! [OPEN]

Post by Maximum Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:11 pm

Hey Cinder, if you're taking commissions still, could you do a picture for Thorn please? Flat or shaded would work for me.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:18 am

Im going to set a goal for myself to get all my art things done this weekend. Here's to hoping.

Cinder's Flamin' Bazaar~! [OPEN] - Page 2 MYjyfLj
    Thorn the Gyarados - @Maximum
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:13 am

Cinder's Flamin' Bazaar~! [OPEN] - Page 2 PalikGs   Cinder's Flamin' Bazaar~! [OPEN] - Page 2 GwUIkgL
    Fairene Normal & Shiny Sprites - For @Deus
    Deus
    Deus
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Deus Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:00 pm

These came out so very nice, Cinderspark!! We can send you 28 forum points, would that be enough?
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:36 pm

@Deus dont even worry about it c:
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:36 pm

Hello Cinder, I hate to bother you again, but could you possibly do profile images for Vitaly and Terjon?

Also... If it's not too much trouble, could you possibly do a sprite for Oreon?

I'll pay whatever you want for all this, if you can do them. Thank you!

Nevermind, I might be changing what Terjon is, and until I figure that out, I better wait.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun May 08, 2016 12:36 am

Heyo Cinder, could I get a sprite for the Hydrabyss line? I can pay you 900 points for all of them.
    MathCat
    MathCat
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by MathCat Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Hello! I joined around... three weeks ago? Well, it took a while to hammer out my character's appearance. If I may, can I request a profile image for Imani? As for shaded or flat... I'll leave that up to you. Whichever one that gives you an easier time to show emotion is the one I want, as Imani is a very sad looking Pyroar, and I really want that nailed in the image. Sad, yet hopeful - a contradiction!

The only things I should mention that aren't quite in the profile is that I mashed together the 3DS model and the official artwork. The official artwork has the stripe on the top and bottom (3DS lacks the bottom one), while the 3DS model has the chest fur on the female hanging off, which is not on the official artwork. I was surprised to see such a large difference between the two sources! Otherwise, everything else, including her more unique mane, are in her profile.

Uh, let me know via PM if you need more detail than what is in the profile and here - I can probably scribble up an example of how her mane stripe bulges and tapers if you need it. I feel like I've talked too much as it is though! Thank you for reading!

- MC
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Okay, I'll place this here before I forget what I was needing. Anyways can you make a profile pic of a Salazzle. If you need some details on what for accessories or items. PM me if you can.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:49 pm

Cinder's Flamin' Bazaar~! [OPEN] - Page 2 IvTQkiW

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:39 pm