Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

Vex the Metang(any)

Cthugha
    Cthugha
    Rookie
    Rookie

Vex the Metang(any) Empty Vex the Metang(any)

Post by Cthugha Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:20 pm

Vex the Metang(any) 250px-375Metang

Name: Vex

Text color: #B7B7CE

Item: None

Species: #200, Steel/Psychic, The iron claw Pokémon, Metang

Height: 3'11"

Weight: 446.4 lbs.

Pokedex Entry: (alpha sapphire)
    When two Beldum fuse together, Metang is formed. The brains of the Beldum are joined by a magnetic nervous system. This Pokémon turns its arms to the rear for traveling at high speed.  

Level: 30

Ability: Clear Body

Nature: Brave(+Attack/-Speed)

Characteristic: Quick Tempered

Moves:
    Metal Claw - Level up

Take Down - Level up

Zen Headbutt  - Level up

Confusion - Level up

History: Vex had a normal life, no, a normal childhood. He had a mom, a dad and an older brother. Everything was as normal as could be, but, when Vex was 14 "It" came. His family thought it as only a sick Pokémon traveling alone, but they were greatly mistaken. This being of cannibalism and evil changed that normal life forever. His father and older brother engaged the flesh hankering Nidoking that stumbled towards them. Vex's mother guarded him from any danger that may come after them. As his kin tried to fight it off, they would know no victory. First his brother. Then his father. Ripped apart like fruit in a piece meat thrown in front of a starving dog.
    This Horrific sight would scar Vex for life. Vex felt the rage and fear grow inside of him, he would not walk away unless this monster was no more. But Vex's mother would not let him fight. She ordered him to run away as far as he could and not to look back. He was troubled, he wanted to avenge his fallen kin, but they could never put a scratch on the monster so how would he? Vex did not want to run, he wanted to be brave like his father and older brother. But he couldn't. The look in his mothers eyes forced him to do what she said. So he ran as fast as he could the opposite direction of the monster. As Vex ran he could hear the shrieks of pain coming form his mother. He did as he was told, never look back.

Appearance: He looks like a regular Metang, except with eyes that look like there is no inner light or hope left.

Personality: Vex is naturally a loner more or less. It is difficult for him to make friends because of his quick temper and, when he's angry, his pugnacious attitude.

Last edited by Cthugha on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cthugha
    Cthugha
    Rookie
    Rookie

Vex the Metang(any) Empty Re: Vex the Metang(any)

Post by Cthugha Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:19 pm

I am ready for this character to be moved to the main PC
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:02 am

Metang does not learn Zen Headbutt until level 32 - he should not naturally know this move at level 30.

I'd say his level is too high for his young age and the fact that he didn't have a Trainer background - either make him older or decrease the level. I'd cap a teenage, wild Pokemon at level 20 at most.

I'd like to see his history and personality expanded upon. I know next to nothing about his life before the epidemic and his personality needs to be more than two sentences long for me to get a good feel of the character.

Please revise and I'll take another look for approval.

Vex the Metang(any) VictiniVex the Metang(any) TGJeE
    The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager
    Cthugha
    Cthugha
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Cthugha Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:36 am

Thanks for the advice will do
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:03 pm

Since there has been no progress here for a week, I'm moving this back to WIP.

Vex the Metang(any) VictiniVex the Metang(any) TGJeE
    The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:33 am