Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Silverishness
Kaze
Abysswalker
Deus
Duma
renegade
10 posters

(ACE) The SKY Team

Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

(ACE) The SKY Team - Page 4 Empty Re: (ACE) The SKY Team

Post by Fern Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sky Pillar|Evening
    {2}

"Yeah? And who the fuck would you be, Mr. Punctual?"

With an instinctive flinch at the plump rats' uncouth choice of language, Lancelot pondered how to reply. As much as he would love the spotlight to be on him, he knew now was not the proper moment for him to be the center of attention. "All in good time, I suppose." But yet, the term 'Mr. Punctual' alluded that he thought the death was his doing, somehow. What a foolish rodent he was. "Well then, speak your mind for once, Lancelot, you coward. Or forever hold your tongue and spiral deeper into your self-loathing."

Lancelot inhaled, but the air was still dusty from the fallen pillars' impact, causing him to release an unbridled, hacking cough. He felt all eyes on him; and they weren't kind gazes either. He could practically feel scorn breeding in the compact space between them. Lancelot raised his head in defiance, but his tail betrayed his true feelings, meekly tucking itself between his legs. "Not again. I'm not making a fool of myself. Show a little backbone, maybe then I can seem capable. Just because I can't fight doesn't mean I can't be brave."

With that, Lancelot decided to go the diplomatic route; he would try to speak rationally to the strangers and scope out their motives. Trying to flesh out who he was dealing with would be his best option. He would give no reason for them to begin a quarrel. He would just state the facts and hopefully their grief-fogged minds would realize his innocence.

"I-I certainly hope you don't really believe that I had something to do with this. Look at me, I am soaking wet," he curled his lip in disgust at this, "which means that there is no possibility that I was here long enough to push the pillar down without at least drying off first. Now, I know you are grieving, but please don't make assumptions where they aren't due." He sat on his haunches with a submissive growl, raising his paw in a makeshift handshake. "Now, my name is Lancelot. I hope I can help you throughout this difficult time. I've been through it to, you know. I can be of assistance, in that aspect, at least."

He kept his paw raised, hoping someone would accept his greeting and 'shake his hand.' He felt his confidence flooding back, and it was real. He hadn't put up a facade. This was authentic self-esteem, created by him and him alone. Lancelot had handled the situation with poise, in his mind at least, and he realized perhaps he wasn't so bad after all.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:55 pm

Post 75||[Both]

Sky Pillar||Night||(Stormy Weather)

For what seemed an eternity, there was silence among the pokemon staring at the newcomer, and he them. The tension quickly and easily mounted as McChu's angry words hung in the air. "I-I certainly hope you don't really believe that I had something to do with this. Look at me, I am soaking wet," the white dog seemed angry about it, but the slight disgusted tone in his voice didn't sit well with the already irate Raichu, "which means that there is no possibility that I was here long enough to push the pillar down without at least drying off first. Now, I know you are grieving, but please don't make assumptions where they aren't due." He took a moment to sit on his haunches, offering a frontward paw in... a handshake? "Now, my name is Lancelot. I hope I can help you throughout this difficult time. I've been through it to, you know. I can be of assistance, in that aspect, at least."

"'Help'?" McChu snapped bitterly, his body sparking with electricity. "You wanna 'help' us? Go back in time and save the poor kid that just fucking died, you ass!" He spat at the spot just before Lancelot's feet, his stance postured for attack. "Here's some fucking 'help' from me to you, Buddy," he snarled, taking a couple of steps forward to close the gap between them. His eyes were dangerous and his teeth were bared, but he made no move to actually attack... yet. "Make yourself useful and jump."

"McCHU!" Ari snapped, stomping forward and snatching the large rodent's shoulders, viciously pushing him away from the newcomer. The Raichu sparked with anger, both pokemon bristling at each other a moment before the former scoffed and turned away, backing down, their silent argument ended. Satisfied enough to take her eyes off the angry rodent, Ari turned back to Lancelot with a stern gaze. "Not the best first impression, I'll give you that. But what are you doing here? This place is an island-- how did you even get here?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:56 am

Sky Pillar| |Late Afternoon

Acht appreciated McChu's company, she really did. When she felt his round paw on her wing she glanced up for a moment, heaving in a shaky breath as she directed her sight away from the splotch of red beneath them. She tried to calm herself, steady her breathing and stop her tears, but it wasn't long until an appearance of a foreigner startled her.

"My deepest sympathies for your departed friend." The voice was sudden and churned surprise in her. Her head snapped up immediately to look at the stranger before her, peering past McChu's protective form to gaze at a...a...she wasn't sure what it was—she'd never seen a Pokemon like that before. But panic struck her when she realized what it resembled.

As McChu spoke, she couldn't help but blurt out. "Are you an Absol?" she asked, fear evident in her expression. It would make sense, right? Absols usually appear around the time of a disaster, and Jed, Jed just...

"I-I certainly hope you don't really believe that I had something to do with this. Look at me, I am soaking wet." Despite the validity of his statement, Acht's suspicions only heightened at his words. She took a step back when the canine raised a paw—for what she's unable to discern—and introduced himself. "Now, my name is Lancelot. I hope I can help you throughout this difficult time. I've been through it to, you know. I can be of assistance, in that aspect, at least."

Though Acht mimicked McChu's thoughts—though in much nicer terms, of course—she still winced at the sparking violence between him and the newcomer. Thankfully, Ari stepped in to pry the Raichu away before Lancelot faced certain electrocution, but Acht remained wary as questioning began. "Not the best first impression, I'll give you that. But what are you doing here? This place is an island-- how did you even get here?"

Acht's own words are barely above a mumble, but she spoke regardless. "What...exactly are you...? What region are you from...?"
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:03 am

Sky Pillar/Night ((Stormy Weather))

He just...sat there. Forever. Like he couldn't even sort through enough of his pomp to form an answer to Sparkles question. Once again Raven had to tell herself that her anger was unjustified, but it was proving difficult. He finally managed to stammer out and answer after several moments of just looking like he was having a stroke. "I-I certainly hope you don't really believe that I had something to do with this. Look at me, I am soaking wet," 'That explains the smell,' Raven thought to herself bitterly, the feline growing more bold and walking closer to Sparkles and Feathers. "Which means that there is no possibility that I was here long enough to push the pillar down without at least drying off first. Now, I know you are grieving, but please don't make assumptions where they aren't due."

Oh hell no. That tone, that pompous vocabulary, the matter of fact speech? This dick was a rich pet! Immediately the Pyrite native felt herself go on the defensive, her fur beginning to bristle in reaction to McChu's own electricity building. They must both have come to the same realization. "Now, my name is Lancelot. I hope I can help you throughout this difficult time. I've been through it to, you know. I can be of assistance, in that aspect, at least.""'Help'?" Sparkles spat out in response. "You wanna 'help' us? Go back in time and save the poor kid that just fucking died, you ass!" The explosive rodent advanced on the hound until he was right in the canine's face, practically seething with rage. "Here's some fucking 'help' from me to you, Buddy," Make yourself useful and jump."

Daisy stressed about the Raichu's anger, and Feathers stepped in to stop it, but Raven couldn't help but want to cheer him on. She hated pets. Rich, stuck up bastards who always treated her kind like garbage just because they got to lay on satin pillows and eat regularly. Assholes. The two companions glared at each other, each waging their own side of a silent war, until finally Sparkles surrendered his point and stormed off, much to Raven's dismay. "Not the best first impression, I'll give you that. But what are you doing here? This place is an island-- how did you even get here?" the Archeops questioned, Daisy too questioning the newcomer. "What...exactly are you...? What region are you from...?" The Persian finally had enough.

"What does it even matter?" she said flatly, a frown set in on her face as her eyes went cold. "He's just some pampered house pet. Of course he couldn't have hurt Champ, he's too busy bitching about his wet fur. He probably washed up with the rest of the trash like me, isn't that right Lancelot?" Fuck, this guy couldn't even have a normal name. What kind of arrogant name was Lancelot? Did he pick it or some stupid girl who probably paraded him around on a diamond studded leash and dyed his fur pink? Pyrite trash and the upper crust were never on good terms and he seemed like the type to recognize gutter dwellers when he saw them. So to Raven, making her stand now was her best bet.
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:19 am

Sky Pillar|Night
    {3}

"Are you an Absol?" murmured the Aerodactyl, astonishing Lancelot as she was silent throughout the entire confrontation. Adding to his alarm was how pretty the dinosaur was; she seemed innocent and sweet as well, enhancing her beauty. Under normal circumstances, Lancelot would have complimented her, but the fact that the bitter Raichu remained so close made him decide against it. Although he was a flirtatious canine, Lancelot did have strict morals when it came to someone already taken. He couldn't be for certain if they were a couple, but he didn't want to take an arbitruary risk. As to not allow his tongue to slip, he shook his head in response to the inquiry, giving a smile to show he wasn't offended with her mistaking his identity.

"'Help?'" the Raichu mocked in a scathing tone, tearing away Lancelot's focus from the innocent Aerodactyl. Bolts crackled from his plump body in fury, causing Lancelot to flinch at the outburst. "You wanna 'help' us? Go back in time and save the poor kid that just fucking died, you ass!"

"I didn't k--" Lancelot was interrupted as the Raichu spat at his paws, causing him to leap backwards almost comically in an effort to avoid the stray saliva. He curled his lip in disgust. How disgusting, how unbelievably rude. The irked Furfrou barked in rebuttal, his way of a wordless threat.

"Here's some fucking 'help' from me to you, Buddy," the Raichu snapped, each step he took closer causing Lancelot to scramble backward. He felt his back pressed against a wall. The Furfrou caught the gaze of the Aerodactyl, of whom wore a concerned expression which tugged at his heartstrings.
    "Make yourself useful and jump."

(Sometimes, I wish.) Lancelot braced himself for a battle, but he recalled his lackluster skills in the art and decided against it. (The route of a pacifist could be my best choice. Plus, the Aerodactyl is probably terrified I'll hurt her partner, poor girl. Besides, his mind is probably fogged by grief, acting rash due to his sorrow. I'd have to sink lower than him to punish him for that. And, for lack of a better term, I couldn't win anyways. He seems capable, and I'm, well, this.) He readied a Protect, the screen materializing in the air.

"McCHU!" a voice scolded, her loud stomps echoing throughout the pillar. Lancelot dared to open one of his clenched eyes to reveal the raptor giving McChu (Lancelot couldn't help but laugh internally at the childish name) a fiery shove. Lancelot felt grim satisfaction at this, silently thanking his prehistoric savior. As the two squared off, Lancelot realized the frantic cry he had heard--"he's not going to make it!"--belonged to the Archeops. This meant that while being unable to save her friend despite her best efforts, she was keeping a level head. Either she was lax, which was unlikely due to the violence she just exhibited, or McChu had a temper that required adjustment. Whatever pain the Raichu had felt during the squabble, well, he supposed it was justified.

The Archeops, satisfied with the outcome, gave Lancelot an intense stare. Lancelot felt his heart churn beneath her scornful glare. "Not the best first impression, I'll give you that. But what are you doing here? This place is an island-how did you even get here?"

"What...exactly are you...? What region are you from...?"

Before Lancelot could answer, the feline (of whom he neglected to notice before) interjected, "What does it even matter? He's just some pampered house pet. Of course he couldn't have hurt Champ, he's too busy bitching about his wet fur. He probably washed up with the rest of the trash like me, isn't that right Lancelot?"

Assuming Champ was the poor soul who just passed, Lancelot hated to admit the cat was helping his case. What she spat out was the truth. Although Lancelot could have chose kinder terms to break it to everyone. Still, it was obvious the Persian wasn't fond of Pokemon of his regal stature. "I apologize if I'm not feral enough for you," said Lancelot, his words coming out ruder than he intended. He bit his tongue, knowing this was not going to end well. To cover up his mistake, he began talking quickly, "I'm a Furfrou from Kalos, and as your dear friend mentioned over here, I was pampered, however, I was not a House Pet, I was a Show Dog." He beamed with pride before continuing, "And, well, to be quite honest, I may or may not have done some pretty, erm...risque favors in exchange for a ride." He gave a sheepish shrug and stared blankly at the floor, abashed at admitting such a private detail. Silence reigned for a few short moments as he regained his composure. He could feel the frosty eyes of the Persian on him--this secret probably making her more smug.

"A--anyways," he continued, "I told him that I had my sights set on Lumiose, but the cur, pardon my language, threw me off here. And when he bailed, I just kept walking. I finally got to this building, in all its majesty. It is quite beautiful and mysterious, you must admit! I've never seen anything quite like it," he gushed, biting his lip in an awkward stupor. "Ah, I suppose I've gotten ahead of myself. But a tidal wave forced me to run inside, lest I drown. And now I am here. Although, my timing may not be the best. I do apologize for that."

Last edited by Mantis on Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : apparently i can't count because i put the wrong post # lol)
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:01 pm

Post 76||[Both]

"What...exactly are you...? What region are you from...?" Ari glanced at Acht when she spoke but noticed, from the same direction. a jealous glare from McChu. Huh. Guess he was a bit protective of the Aerodactyl-- more so than she'd thought. Who knew?

But before the strange wet dog could answer, Raven snapped at him from her spot. "What does it even matter? He's just some pampered house pet. Of course he couldn't have hurt Champ, he's too busy bitching about his wet fur. He probably washed up with the rest of the trash like me, isn't that right Lancelot?"

"I apologize if I'm not feral enough for you," was the stranger's angry retort, earning a disapproving shake of the head from Ari. That just right and pissed everyone off at him, save for maybe Acht. Girl was too sweet for her own girl. At least he seemed to realize his mistake, however; Lancelot tried prying the foot from his mouth by disclosing more about himself. "I'm a Furfrou from Kalos, and as your dear friend mentioned over here, I was pampered, however, I was not a House Pet, I was a Show Dog." McChu gave a hateful scoff from the background and Ari couldn't help but be inclined to agree. The guy was just happily digging his own grave for them, wasn't he? "And, well, to be quite honest, I may or may not have done some pretty, erm...risque favors in exchange for a ride." The seemed to take everyone off guard fairly well, even as he quietly fumbled his words in the stunned silence that followed.

"A--anyways," he continued, "I told him that I had my sights set on Lumiose, but the cur, pardon my language, threw me off here. And when he bailed, I just kept walking. I finally got to this building, in all its majesty. It is quite beautiful and mysterious, you must admit! I've never seen anything quite like it," He seemed to think he said something of importance or in distaste or something-- Ari honestly had no idea because did this guy just admit to doing that for rides?! HA! "Ah, I suppose I've gotten ahead of myself. But a tidal wave forced me to run inside, lest I drown. And now I am here. Although, my timing may not be the best. I do apologize for that."

McChu, though he'd been bristling with anger not moments ago, burst out into laughter, his anger fueling the bitter, hateful guffaw that heaved through his lungs. He slapped his knees a few times for effect, then straightened as he wiped his eye free of a stray tear. "I can't... I can't even choose...!" he wheezed through the lingering chuckles. "All the... all the jokes... there's too many!"

"As much as I love a good dick joke, McChu, now really isn't--"

McChu could barely breathe, but God knew he was going to get those jokes out. "Did you hear the poor sop's story, Ari? He asked to go around the world, for an 'Around the World'!"

"McChu--"

"Or how about that 'cur', huh? I'm sure it stings that he just dumped you here, Buddy; he never calls, never writes! Didn't even buy you dinner first!"

"Goddammit--"

"Or the 'timing' bit? Maybe you didn't get the 'timing' right with him, either. HA! Maybe that's why he dumped you!"

"I swear to Go--"

"Though since you're so scared of drowning, I'm guessing you didn't bother swall--"

"MCCHU." Ari made quick time to the breathless, crying mess of a Raichu, snatching him up in her claws and lifting him by his big face face. Her eye twitched as she held him aloft; even then, he was still somehow laughing. "STOP."

"Bvut fhe blewoo thvuh ghuy fhor uh wridh," McChu giggled back at her, not even bothering to try and wrestle out from her grasp. His cheeks impeded his speech; at least that was one thing to be thankful for. Ari's frown was set as she stared down at McChu, however.

"I know, and that's hilarious," she replied, her tone terse despite its low volume. "But I really, really need you to stop talking because a kid just died and I'm trying to figure out whether to boot this guy off the fucking floor to join him. And I cannot do that when I am surrounded by dick jokes. All right?" He nodded as best he could and she placed him back on the floor. As much as she would have liked to thrown him down, the floor had just finished proving it was not entirely trustworthy. She turned back to, ugh, Lancelot, (it was really hard to keep an open mind with that nauseating name) and sighed.

"Ok. So. Lancelot..." she began slowly, willfully ignoring McChu's snickering behind her. ("Hey, Toots. You think his name's Lancelot because he likes lances... a lot?") "So sure. You didn't cause the floor to fall. What makes you think we should bring you along? Since everyone already likes you so much."

"Yeah, you can't suck everyone's di--"

McChu's sentence ended with a firm slap across the face, courtesy of Ari. Though it didn't seem to phase the Raichu. Not even mad. After regaining her composure -mostly trying not to burst out into a raging laughter herself- she turned back to the Furfrou, her face tense. "Can you fight? Defend yourself?"

[[lolol sorry Mantis-- you gave them a lot of ammo]]

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:57 am

"What does it even matter?" Acht was startled by the feline's sudden speech—Raven's words sliced their way into the conversation with a smoldering undertone. "He's just some pampered house pet. Of course he couldn't have hurt Champ, he's too busy bitching about his wet fur. He probably washed up with the rest of the trash like me, isn't that right Lancelot?"

The canine's response was just as sharp—almost more so. "I apologize if I'm not feral enough for you," Acht couldn't help but chew her lower lip as she cringed in anxious anticipation; this was definitely going to end in another battle. Despite this, she listened intently to his introduction with a furrowed brow but natural curiosity—she was, indeed regardless of his pretentious antics, interested in who Lancelot was. "I'm a Furfrou from Kalos, and as your dear friend mentioned over here, I was pampered, however, I was not a House Pet, I was a Show Dog. And, well, to be quite honest, I may or may not have done some pretty, erm...risque favors in exchange for a ride."

Suddenly, there was a brief silence, coupled by a sheepish shrug from the Furfrou's end. Why had they all gone silent? Was she missing something? Confused and startled by the sudden listlessness, she rose her brow and cocked her head in an attempt to understand what had just occured. "Um—"

Her small interjection was cut short by Lancelot's continuation of his tale, describing how he was thrown upon the shores before scrambling to safety within the tower. Within seconds after he finished, McChu erupted into laughter. "I can't... I can't even choose...! All the... all the jokes... there's too many!" Jokes? Jokes about what? What was there to joke about—Acht couldn't comprehend in the slightest—the mutt was abandoned in the middle of the ocean and—

"As much as I love a good dick joke, McChu, now really isn't--"

Ah.

Although incredibly late, the topic at hand finally dawned on the Aerodactyl and she could feel her hide flush in embarrassment. Wide-eyed and a little bewildered by the realization, she had to take a few glances between the canine in question and a dying-of-laughter McChu to fully confirm that she understood. Although Ari attempted to keep an air of seriousness as she questioned Lancelot, the Raichu's endless barrage of jokes and quips proved to effectively dilute the mood. His amusement was infectious and Acht couldn't help but crack the smallest of smiles—one that she tried to hide beneath her hands—as she watched the scene occur.

Eventually, as McChu couldn't cease his act, the Archeops decided to put him in place with a strong slap right onto his face—one that Acht flinched at. Regardless, it worked. Finally as the atmosphere settled, Ari managed to keep composure as she turned back to the fancy dog. "Can you fight? Defend yourself?"

Though Acht often considered her thoughts rather thoroughly before she vocalized them, she couldn't stop her remark from slipping through as a dry mumble. "...he's a show dog. I'm pretty sure the best he could do is make his attacks sparkle." For a moment, she almost seemed surprised that the statement came out of herself—it was certainly unlike her to have any drop of cynicism to her words.
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:25 pm

Sky Pillar|Night
    {4}

The Raichu's uproarious laughter didn't infuriate the canine, rather, it sedated him. Oddly enough, having someone 'make fun' of him made him feel at ease; they were less likely to kill him now, right? Although it irked him, Lancelot kept silent throughout the whole spiel, cracking the tiniest of smiles to show he wasn't intimidated. (This oddly gives me a sense of belonging, although I despise off-color jokes. As long as it distracts him from wanting to electrocute me.)

The Archeops gripped McChu with her talons, and he, somehow, was still laughing, although it was muffled by her grip. She murmured something inaudible to Lancelot, even with his acute hearing. All he could hear was his heart pounding in his ears. As the Archeops turned to Lancelot, he couldn't suppress a loud gulp.

"Ok. So. Lancelot...So sure. You didn't cause the floor to fall. What makes you think we should bring you along? Since everyone already likes you so much," she sardonically divulged.

"Yeah, you can't suck everyone's di--" The rodents sentence was cut short as the Archeops struck him. Lancelot caught an amused gleam in her eye. (A masochist, perhaps. Or a sadist. The latter is probably more probable.)

"Can you fight? Defend yourself?"

"...he's a show dog. I'm pretty sure the best he could do is make his attacks sparkle."

The Furfrou couldn't help but be astonished that the words came out of the sweetheart's mouth, and he gaped in reply. He couldn't help but think that spunk was so attractive on a different pallet, the beloved Goddess from the frosty caverns. It had been so long since he thought of the beloved Flareon that it spun him for a loop, infecting him with a furious case of cottonmouth as he stared blankly at the Aerodactyl. "You omniscient Godde--girl," he finally choked out, favoring long silences in these thorny moments, "you are not far from the truth." Lancelot knew if he were to lie, that would probably cause the Archeops to fight him for validation, and that was a route he definitely wanted to avoid. "Honestly, I've never really had a situation arise where I had to fight. The few times I have tried, well, ah...," he glanced at each Pokemon in turn, unable to distinguish if their gazes where curiosity or disdain, "well, it was against the zombified husks that graze this now dreary world. And I'm sure you all know where that leads." He mimicked a slicing motion across his neck, emphasizing it with a choking noise. "I'm assuming they're stronger than their living counterparts, so it's probably not good practice--oh dear, forgive me for rambling. The short answer is no. However, I would like to learn, as I am hunting for something known as a 'Harbringer' that killed a dear friend of mine. But I know as of now, one stare from this creature and I'll be reduced to a pulp. Admittedly, I'd like to become like," he nodded his head towards McChu, "him. Or you. Strong, able to defend myself, able to aid the world. I want to be elegant in a different way, as this world no longer requires my Show Dog antics."

"But despite this--!" he continued, raising his voice to a valiant bellow, "I would like to join you! It has been a long time since I have stumbled upon a group, and if nothing else, I can be a laughingstock. I'm sure a few of you need brightening up," he rolled his eyes towards the Persian, "it would be rude of me to name names. But, if you let me stay, you can subject me to as many--," Lancelot coughed, his lips curling before even uttering the dastardly word, "'d-dick' jokes you'd like. And maybe I can learn to fight in the long run, and be beneficial to you."

[[omg praise you silverishness that is exactly what i wanted lol]]
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:15 am

Post 76||[Both]

"...he's a show dog. I'm pretty sure the best he could do is make his attacks sparkle."

McChu snorted, proud that Chickie Poo dealt such a decisive blow to the froofy bastard. "You omniscient Godde--girl," the mutt stuttered, to which the rats eye twitch. "The fuck you just call her?" But it seemed McChu wasn't rich enough for the guy to hear him. Figured. "...you are not far from the truth." Though Ari was grateful for the dog's admission, she didn't like the answer. "Honestly, I've never really had a situation arise where I had to fight. The few times I have tried, well, ah... well, it was against the zombified husks that graze this now dreary world. And I'm sure you all know where that leads." He made a killing gesture, one a little exaggerated, but everyone watched on in silence has the dog's anxiety caused him to rattle on more. "I'm assuming they're stronger than their living counterparts, so it's probably not good practice--oh dear, forgive me for rambling. The short answer is no. However, I would like to learn, as I am hunting for something known as a 'Harbinger' that killed a dear friend of mine. But I know as of now, one stare from this creature and I'll be reduced to a pulp. Admittedly, I'd like to become like," he nodded his head towards McChu, who quirked a brow, "him. Or you. Strong, able to defend myself, able to aid the world. I want to be elegant in a different way, as this world no longer requires my Show Dog antics."

"But despite this--!" Oh my God, he never shuts up." "I would like to join you! It has been a long time since I have stumbled upon a group, and if nothing else, I can be a laughingstock. I'm sure a few of you need brightening up," Ari watched with a stale glare as he looked past her to Raven, "it would be rude of me to name names. But, if you let me stay, you can subject me to as many--," he coughed a little, as if to try and hide the word, "'d-dick' jokes you'd like. And maybe I can learn to fight in the long run, and be beneficial to you."

"So..." Ari began after a pause, unsure if Lancelot here had actually stopped talking or if it was just a moment to catch his breath, "...to make the long story short--" "Too late." "--you can't fight. You'd just be tagging along for, what, the company, then?"

"Don't you see, Ari?" McChu began coyly, his mouth curling into a vicious grin. "Blowjob here wants to hire us as his bodyguards. Maybe teach him a little of the trade. After all, a rich prick like him has to know where all the good shit is. Maybe he can offer us his old home in gratitude or something. Clear out all the rotting uglies and we got ourselves a nice little crib after we spring out of this tower. Huh? How about that, Blowjob? You gonna make this venture worth our while?"

[[if I need to change anything, PM me Mantis bby]]

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:27 pm

"You omniscient Godde--girl,"

Acht blinked. What? McChu echoed her thoughts in his own words, and the Aerodactyl couldn't help but simply raise an incredulous brow at the canine. At the same time, he just kept talking. And talking. And talking.

Somehow the dog just didn't seem to understand when enough was enough. The fossil Pokemon tuned most of what he said out—a good 90% of it was relatively unrelated, anyhow—but she couldn't stop herself from rolling her eyes. "...oh dear, forgive me for rambling. The short answer is no..." Why couldn't he just stop there? He just kept going and going. Acht could feel a headache beginning to fester.

"So...to make the long story short you can't fight. You'd just be tagging along for, what, the company, then?" Acht was silently grateful for Ari's interruption and summarization of Lancelot's miniature speech.

Of course, McChu didn't go without adding his own two cents as well. "Blowjob here wants to hire us as his bodyguards. Maybe teach him a little of the trade. After all, a rich prick like him has to know where all the good shit is. Maybe he can offer us his old home in gratitude or something. Clear out all the rotting uglies and we got ourselves a nice little crib after we spring out of this tower. Huh? How about that, Blowjob? You gonna make this venture worth our while?"

"...you know, if we're going to be teaching him anything, we're going to need to teach him to know when to shut up." Acht remarked quietly, still a little astonished by how much the Furfrou could manage to speak without running out of things to say. "...and, if anything, he'd be a good distraction for any undead we run into along the way."
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:37 pm

Sky Pillar/Night ((Stormy Weather))

Raven watched the proceedings for a moment before slinking her way casually over to McChu, setting herself beside him as he made background commentary to the dog's ramblings. This guy sure could talk a lot, couldn't he? The cat sat patiently, tail curling back and forth on the floor slowly as she stared at the canine and snickered every time McChu replied to a conversation he wasn't even in. She was impressed by the quick wit of Daisy as well, as she bit into the dog's fighting ability, but it seemed almost wrong coming from her normally sweet self. Champ's death must have hit her harder than Raven realized.

When the hound finally stopped talking everyone else was able to get a word in. "So...to make the long story short you can't fight. You'd just be tagging along for, what, the company, then?" Raven frowned, not happy with the idea of having to watch the back of some pampered house pet when all of her own skills were honed from years of living on the streets of Pyrite. She hadn't been as weak as him since she was a baby Meowth. "Blowjob here wants to hire us as his bodyguards. Maybe teach him a little of the trade. After all, a rich prick like him has to know where all the good shit is. Maybe he can offer us his old home in gratitude or something. Clear out all the rotting uglies and we got ourselves a nice little crib after we spring out of this tower. Huh? How about that, Blowjob? You gonna make this venture worth our while?" Raven couldn't help but finally break her silence with a forced laugh. "HA. Obviously he wasn't that good at it to begin with or his meal ticket wouldn't have dropped him like a hot potato. His house would be about all he has left. Though, since he's here, there probably isn't much of that left either."

"...you know, if we're going to be teaching him anything, we're going to need to teach him to know when to shut up." Another jibe from Daisy, and one that made even Raven flinch from it's quiet sting. "...and, if anything, he'd be a good distraction for any undead we run into along the way." "Doooown, Buttercup," Raven called out playfully, standing up to shake off the sensation of disgust crawling up her spine from being around the puffy canine. "You keep teasing like that and BJ here might start thinking you like him."
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:44 pm

Sky Pillar|Night
    {5}

The group was, unfortunately, disgruntled and unmoved by his spiel. If her were blind, the tension in the air would have led him to believe they were all raising an incredulous eyebrow. This uniform feeling of scorn didn't sit well with the Furfrou.

"So...to make the long story short you can't fight. You'd just be tagging along for, what, the company, then?"

"Well, I--"

"Don't you see, Ari?" McChu started, his smile either brutal or enthusiastic; Lancelot could hardly tell. "Blowjob here wants to hire us as his bodyguards. Maybe teach him a little of the trade. After all, a rich prick like him has to know where all the good shit is. Maybe he can offer us his old home in gratitude or something. Clear out all the rotting uglies and we got ourselves a nice little crib after we spring out of this tower. Huh? How about that, Blowjob? You gonna make this venture worth our while?"

"Oh Arceus, what a dastardly nickname," the Furfrou gulped, sweat beading on his heavily furred brow. "What I wouldn't give for a haircut..." He could almost see the obscene gesture the rodent would have made if he had said that aloud. "The Raichu is correct. I have many lush accommodations to offer. My home was nothing short of paradise. A rather popular perk--with the humans, anyways--was something called a 'hot tub.' As long as you let me follow along, or, uh, at least let me live," he shot a wild gaze towards Ari, her sharp claws glinting in response, "--you can sojourn or live there as long as you please."

"HA. Obviously he wasn't that good at it to begin with or his meal ticket wouldn't have dropped him like a hot potato. His house would be about all he has left. Though, since he's here, there probably isn't much of that left either."

Lancelot let in a sharp intake of breath through clenched teeth, comparing the Persian to a gloomy cloud creeping over a hopeful horizon; she was, in short, personified doom. She was going to be the death of him, he thought, unless he could grow a backbone in the matter of minutes. "Let's allow bygones to be bygones, please? I certainly don't like to flaunt how I got here. The cat is out of the bag, so to speak, so I haven't an option in the matter. This epidemic brings out the worst in us, I'm sure I'm not the only one with shame.

"...you know, if we're going to be teaching him anything, we're going to need to teach him to know when to shut up...and, if anything, he'd be a good distraction for any undead we run into along the way."

The snarky comment didn't catch him by surprise this time, but it still made Lancelot shiver to hear acidic words out of such a sweet mouth. He was beginning to mold her out; perhaps she was the type to put up an innocent facade just to tear someone down, batting her pretty eyes to excuse herself. He had encountered many of that type in his career as a Show Dog. But the Aerodactyl was slightly more dimensional, Lancelot was eager to see how many layers she possessed.

The prehistoric Pokemon was joined by the Persian, who slinked beside her with another snide remark, "You keep teasing like that and BJ here might start thinking you like him." Lancelot merely raised his head in indignation.

[[ooc; i'm so sorry to hold this up guys ;_; post is super rushed, sorry for that]]
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:11 am

Post 77||[Both]

Sky Pillar||Late Night||(Stormy Weather)

"The Raichu is correct. I have many lush accommodations to offer. My home was nothing short of paradise. A rather popular perk--with the humans, anyways--was something called a 'hot tub.' As long as you let me follow along, or, uh, at least let me live," Ari quirked a brow at the almost fearful glance the dog sent her, "--you can sojourn or live there as long as you please."

Ari and McChu exchanged a glance to each other; while neither of them doubted that he probably lived in a castle or some other nonsensically rich house, would he really throw it to them after they were out of the tower? Raven seemed to have her own thoughts on the subject, as she burst out into bitter laughter at his words. "HA. Obviously he wasn't that good at it to begin with or his meal ticket wouldn't have dropped him like a hot potato. His house would be about all he has left. Though, since he's here, there probably isn't much of that left either."

McChu nodded thoughtfully at Toots' observation. Lady had a fucking point. Why would he be all the way the fuck out here in the drowned boonies blowing cock to get around when he had a perfectly safe and luxurious home he could be living out his last days in? The Raichu flashed Toots a devilish grin; man, he was glad she showed up. Seemed Blowjob wasn't particularly keen on her suggestion and quickly replied, "Let's allow bygones to be bygones, please? I certainly don't like to flaunt how I got here. The cat is out of the bag, so to speak, so I haven't an option in the matter. This epidemic brings out the worst in us, I'm sure I'm not the only one with shame.

"...you know, if we're going to be teaching him anything, we're going to need to teach him to know when to shut up...and, if anything, he'd be a good distraction for any undead we run into along the way."

"Ooooh!" the fat Raichu cried, clapping his pudgy nub paws. "Chickie Poo with a zinger! I like it!"

"You keep teasing like that and BJ here might start thinking you like him."

"Oh my God, would the Peanut Gallery shut the fuck up for a minute? I'm trying to think!" Ari growled, her taloned hands on her smooth head. McChu snicked from behind her, eyeing the bird a moment.

"Yeah, I know that's super difficult for you," he mused, earning a deathly glare that had absolutely no effect. "Why are you being all leaderly? 'Peanut Gallery'-- you're just pissy because you can't join in on the fun!"

"I'm being 'leaderly', Fatass, because no one else is and someone needs to make this decision. So shut your fat fucking gob or I'm cramming my entire foot in there." McChu didn't seem actually phased by the threat or the insults, but held up his paws in mock submission and sauntered closer to Chickie Poo and Toots. She breathed in a deep breath, exhaled it, and then stared at the dog a moment.

He was alone, it seemed. He looked weak and pathetic and he said all those really annoying things, so he probably wasn't lying. If he was, she had a type advantage over him and the four of them could probably take him out. Sure, he was a liability, but what other choice did any of them have? There were two ways out of this dumb tower and he certainly didn't look like he was heading back down to see if he could try his luck for another round of heads or tails. Her shoulders sagged as she released another, yet far more aggravated, sigh.

"Fine," she grouched, trudging past him to continue forward. "You can come. You fall behind, though, you're on your fucking own." She turned to face the others, pointing at McChu visibly, knowing he'd immediately object. "And if any of you have an issue with it, you can kill him yourself. I'm done with this shit."

McChu scoffed at Ari's temper, turning to the other girls with a shrug. "Well, that was rude."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:32 am

When the Furfrou opened his mouth adn began to speak of his past home, Acht could hear her subconscious voice pleading to Arceus that he wouldn't commence another hour-long speech. "The Raichu is correct. I have many lush accommodations to offer. My home was nothing short of paradise. A rather popular perk--with the humans, anyways--was something called a 'hot tub.' As long as you let me follow along, or, uh, at least let me live, you can sojourn or live there as long as you please." A hot tub? What the hell was a hot tub? The Aerodactyl only raised a confused brow at the idea. If anything, a 'hot tub' sounded more like a torture device than a thing of paradise.

"HA. Obviously he wasn't that good at it to begin with or his meal ticket wouldn't have dropped him like a hot potato. His house would be about all he has left. Though, since he's here, there probably isn't much of that left either." The feline raised a valid argument—after all, if the canine really did have such a wondrous paradise, it was hard to imagine someplace so utopian managing to survive this far into the epidemic. Clearly, Lancelot was beginning to grow tired of the group's constant mention of his 'act.'

At least there was some appreciation for her earlier remarks. McChu was even clapping. "Ooooh! Chickie Poo with a zinger! I like it!"

"Doooown, Buttercup. You keep teasing like that and BJ here might start thinking you like him." Raven's response was playful, and incited a gentle chuckle from the Aerodactyl—further encouraged by the Raichu's applause. The comical atmosphere certainly lightened her spirits, enough so that she almost forgot about the corpse several metres beneath them.

Acht had expected the sudden outburst from Ari—with how quiet she had been and her strained expression as she gave the dog a few look-overs—and a few moments after her sharp threats towards McChu she finally seemed to come to a conclusion on how to deal with the dog. "Fine. You can come. You fall behind, though, you're on your fucking own. And if any of you have an issue with it, you can kill him yourself. I'm done with this shit."

Always trust McChu to have something to say about—well—just about anything, is what Acht had learned during all her time near him. As the Archeops marched on, the Aerodactyl turned to glance at the Raichu with expectation in the same moment he looked over to regard her and Raven. "Well, that was rude."

Acht responded with an almost apologetic smile and a gentle shrug. "Well...I don't blame her," she mumbled, the encroaching gravity of the atmosphere sternly reminding her of what had just taken place moments before the dog's arrival. "With what just happened—and our little rowdy fun—it is a little much." She took a step forward to follow Ari, mostly in concern that something bad would happen with her burning temper. She took a final glance towards the edge of the floor, where it finally crumbled and gave way to the death below.

A life for a life...
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:42 am

Sky Pillar | Late Night ((Stormy Weather))

"Fine. You can come. You fall behind, though, you're on your fucking own. And if any of you have an issue with it, you can kill him yourself. I'm done with this shit." Raven sighed dramatically at the admonition, seeing Feather's warning was just her way of being done with the whole conversation rather than an actual threat. "Yes mom," Raven jibed, Sparkles teasing right along with her, earning a snicker from the feline. "Well, that was rude." She took up pace beside him and Daisy, shooting a backward glance to BJ to see if he was actually going to follow or not, but given his options it seemed like they would be stuck with him whether they had agreed or not. Hopefully he didn't bore them all to death with his endless droning.

Daisy seemed a little more like the sweetheart from before when she gave a little smile to the Raichu and reflected over her own behavior. "Well...I don't blame her. With what just happened—and our little rowdy fun—it is a little much." Raven's ears drooped as she thought on poor little Champ's body still lying underneath the heavy stone, his incomplete tomb resting just below their feet. "Yeah..." she admitted softly. "I guess." Maybe it was a little unfair to take all their anger out on the new guy, but even if someone hadn't just died Raven knew she would never be comfortable with some silver bowl show mutt. Trash was never at home near luxury.

((Mantis I freaking love this guy. I am so happy to get Raven's sassy cat back out, she was getting a little depressing lol))
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:44 pm

Sky Pillar|Late Night
    {6}

The spat between McChu and the dinosaur was short-lived compared to their previous bouts. Despite the threat she snapped out (which slid off of her tongue with a frightening simplicity) it didn't result in physical violence; Lancelot couldn't help but feel grateful for that. He could feel the prickly sensation of a migraine budding in his head, and he was certain the stress was to blame.

"Fine. You can come. You fall behind, though, you're on your fucking own. And if any of you have an issue with it, you can kill him yourself. I'm done with this shit."

Lancelot whimpered, adding a gruff cough before the whine died out to mask the sound. His eyes bulged and darted to each of them in a paranoid frenzy. He prayed no one would accept the invitation. As of late, he had put up an apathetic front towards death, but when it was shot to center focus he realized he wasn't prepared to die. Not like this anyways--a sacrifice to satiate the bloodlust of a rag-tag group. How unjustified and disgraceful that would be. When I die, it will be when I am Lancelot the Great again.

The Raichu had struck up a conversation with the pair behind him, but the sound was muffled by his raging thoughts. Panic set his mind into a frenzy--they were probably discussing ways to torture him. He rolled a cautious eye towards the Persian. Think rationally, Lancelot. If anyone were going to jump on the opportunity to sink their claws into you, it would be that flea-bitten cat. But if she doesn't...well, there has to be a little moral to her spunk.

And so there was. Lancelot stood for a few anxious moments bracing for an attack that wasn't coming. The Persian was indulging in the conversation McChu had orchestrated. This gave Lancelot a sense of security--they had the chance to slaughter, and they didn't take it.

Lancelot began to get pompous, prancing towards the trio behind him (choosing to thank the Archeops later when she had stopped fuming) with his tail aloft and his head held high. "So," he began carefully, ensuring he was a good distance away from the repulsive Persian, "do enlighten me on your names. I believe this is necessary since we are going to roam together. Or nicknames will do, since I have noticed you all are quite fond of those."

[[OOC; aaaah I love it, that makes me so happy. <3]]
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:51 am

Post 78||[Both]

McChu's smirk softened a little as Chickie Poo seemed to regret being so harsh, even though Ari was more than capable of taking any sass. "Well...I don't blame her. With what just happened—and our little rowdy fun—it is a little much." The smirk then disappeared as he cast a glance down, the splotch of red only just hidden by the rest of the platform that currently supported them. "Yeah..." Toots agreed, her voice soft. "I guess." Though McChu shared a reluctant agreement with the two women, he chose not to voice it. What words could he say anyway?

They walked for a while in Ari's footsteps, quiet and solemn. That is, of course, until Blowjob decided to break it with his yammering. "So," McChu couldn't help but contort his face into a grimace. The fuck did that glorified hairpiece want now? "do enlighten me on your names. I believe this is necessary since we are going to roam together. Or nicknames will do, since I have noticed you all are quite fond of those."

McChu turned and looked over his shoulder at the mutt, blinking innocently. "Oh, didn't you know? Poor people don't have real names. We just have to sort of... wait until a real person with money gives us one. These are our real names, Blowjob."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:47 am

"Yeah...I guess." When the feline began to droop, the Aerodactyl couldn't help but feel at least a little apologetic; the previously rambunctious atmosphere had been sullied by her grim reminder. Regardless, she still followed diligently behind Ari and beside her two conversation partners and occasionally shot a glance towards their newest recruit—quietly anticipating for him to begin talking again.

Sure enough Lancelot did open his mouth again, and this time he posed a question. "So, do enlighten me on your names. I believe this is necessary since we are going to roam together. Or nicknames will do, since I have noticed you all are quite fond of those." Their names?

McChu is as merciless as ever, interjecting with an innocent look over his shoulder. "Oh, didn't you know? Poor people don't have real names. We just have to sort of... wait until a real person with money gives us one. These are our real names, Blowjob."

Despite her amused giggle at the Raichu's response, she glanced over towards the Furfrou to introduce herself—not bothering to stop walking as she did so. "I'm Acht. Or Daisy. Or Chickie Poo—" she cracked a slightly awkward smile at the last one, "—take your pick, I guess? Or you can make your own nickname for me, though it is getting a little confusing."
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:01 am

As they walked Raven couldn't help but feel grateful for the silence, her mind still trying to process everything that had just happened. Unfortunately, it seemed someone in their group was afraid of silence because he once again began filling it with the useless sound of his own voice. "So, do enlighten me on your names. I believe this is necessary since we are going to roam together. Or nicknames will do, since I have noticed you all are quite fond of those." Didn't he ever run out of things to say?!

"Oh, didn't you know? Poor people don't have real names. We just have to sort of... wait until a real person with money gives us one. These are our real names, Blowjob." Daisy made her own introduction, but Raven wasn't ready to put up her claws. She switched sides around McChu and dropped back a bit, putting on a fake smile as she turned and bat her eyes at Lancelot. "You were already so kind to give me mine, remember? 'Feral', wasn't it?" Her face soured at the word and she scoffed, turning back around and flicking her tail at him as she pushed ahead. She was starting to think that BJ was too nice of a nickname for him, and started to think of better ones she could attach to him for her own reference. Jizz had a nice ring to it, and would explain his weird ass fur. Yeah, she was liking that one a lot.
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:28 pm

Sky Pillar|Late Night
    {7}
    "Oh, didn't you know? Poor people don't have real names. We just sort of...wait until a real person with money gives us one. There are our real names, Blowjob." A slow blink was Lancelots only response. He tilted his head in perplexion. Being a Kalos native, he wasn't certain of the customs held by the region he had (quite literally) been blown into. Could that be why the mangy cat was so stand-offish, knowing that Lancelot was one of upstanding culture and thus, making him her superior? The Raichu did look sincere; something Lancelot hadn't seen since encountering him. But before the Furfrou could offer a naive reply, the Aerodactyl chuckled, making him bite his cheek. So it was a joke. His brow furrowed and he huffed through his nose. "I'm Acht. Or Daisy. Or Chickie Poo-take your pick, I guess? Or you can make your own nickname for me, though it is getting a little confusing."

Lancelot wanted to jump on the opportunity to call her by a doting pet name, but he didn't want to infuriate McChu. It was probably a bribe for Lancelot to bite; to call someone by their pet name around their significant other was a one-way ticket to a justified knockout. The less he encouraged them to harm him, the better.

"I'll refer to you by your real alias, which I assume is Acht." He acknowledged that her angelic demeanor had returned, so he chalked up her snark as an aftermath of grief. That was his hope, at least.

"You were already so kind to give me mine, remember? 'Feral', wasn't it?" the Persian intercepted with a snarl, lashing her whip-like tail and stalking ahead. Lancelot froze; he couldn't turn a blind eye to her acidic attitude. Not in this group. He cocked his head with an uncharacteristic smirk, stating, "I've already offered to let bygones be bygones. If you're weak enough to hold a grudge, well, that's fine by me." He hated to admit it, but he loved the surge of energy he received around the Persian's company. The wit that he thought he had abandoned was finally returning. Perhaps he was becoming whole a--

Doubt it, he thought as he observed the Archeops furiously stomping ahead. He still had a long way to go--he had to survive here first.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:21 am

Post 79||[Both]

Chickie Poo, in all her grace and sweetness, couldn't seem to keep up the bitter snark that McChu was so used to dealing out. Girl was simply too good of a person to keep up that kind of venom. Not that he even wanted her to attempt in doing so, even if it would make for some hilarious repartee against the matted fop that was now following them around. "I'm Acht. Or Daisy. Or Chickie Poo-take your pick, I guess? Or you can make your own nickname for me, though it is getting a little confusing."

McChu glanced over his shoulder to watch Blowjob's reaction, gauging his level of hate for which nickname Blowjob picked out of Chickie Poo's arsenal. "I'll refer to you by your real alias, which I assume is Acht." Good. Bitch knew, at least in some cases, when to back the fuck off. He returned his attention to Ari's ass, the dino angrily leading way to the next level.

"You were already so kind to give me mine, remember? 'Feral', wasn't it?" Toots snapped, earning McChu's gaze. It was easy to see she was fucking livid, but Blowjob seemed to think that submissive behavior wasn't the way to go in this group.

"I've already offered to let bygones be bygones. If you're weak enough to hold a grudge, well, that's fine by me." The fat Raichu stopped then and there, mouth agape in a shocked, excited expression as he turned to Toots for her response. He heard Ari heave a heavy sigh in the distance, but he didn't give a shit. This was turning interesting.

"You gonna let Blowjob get away with that, Toots?" he egged on, eager to see the scrappy feline rip the poor, dumb bastard to shreds.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:54 pm

Sky Pillar| |Late Night

"I'll refer to you by your real alias, which I assume is Acht." Truth be told, Acht had been anticipating a new nickname from Lancelot—gaining a new moniker every time she met someone new was both exciting and telling of a stranger's personality. Though she didn't mind that the canine decided to settle for just Acht, she wondered if he had any particular reason behind it. Perhaps he agreed with her earlier sentiment—that another name would just make everything more confusing? She quietly regretted having said that, now; she just lost her chance at a fun new nickname.

The Aerodactyl only glanced at Raven at her sour response towards Lancelot. After all, it was a fair reaction. "You were already so kind to give me mine, remember? 'Feral', wasn't it?" The way she turned away and pushed forward fiercely sparked concern in Acht's expression, and she picked up her pace to follow.

Much to her dismay, the show dog had a retort to the Persian's words. "I've already offered to let bygones be bygones. If you're weak enough to hold a grudge, well, that's fine by me."

And of course, McChu threw his own penny in. "You gonna let Blowjob get away with that, Toots?"

Already feeling the tension in the atmosphere almost become tangible, Acht decided to walk faster—both to avoid whatever was about to happen and to also dodge the responsibility of mediating it. It wasn't long before she was only a foot or so behind Ari in the group; she was careful not to stumble over any debris or get caught in the occasional broken flooring while peered for the Archeops's silhouette in the shadows.

"Do you see well in the dark, Ari?" Acht finally piped up, hoping to at least distract from the antagonism against Lancelot. She fumbled her small claw hands awkwardly, as if wringing them together would generate any sort of substantial small talk. "I'm not-so-good with night vision—I can barely see some of these boulders until I step on them..."
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:07 am

Raven had already caught back up to McChu and was walking along with him rather happily when the mutt's voice carried over from behind her with his reply to her rhetorical remark. "I've already offered to let bygones be bygones. If you're weak enough to hold a grudge, well, that's fine by me." She halted mid step and her teeth clenched as she let his comment sink in for a moment, giving him one moment to take it back. He didn't. "Excuse me?!" she hissed, turning her head back over her shoulder to eye him dangerously. "You want to run that by me again?"

"You gonna let Blowjob get away with that, Toots?" She heard McChu prompt as she turned to face Lancelot once again, fur beginning to raise and claws extending to dig into the stone floor as Raven fought the urge to simply charge the canine. "Listen here Jizzy," she spat out through a hiss, "you are the last person who should be calling anyone weak. You've gotten by so far on your ability to bend over for someone stronger but me?" She paused for a moment, stalking over to Lancelot slowly until she was only a few steps away from being able to tear out his throat. "I've survived this because, unlike you, I know how to fight. So I'd think twice about pissing me off if I were you. Got it?

((Mantis I told you once already but I will say it again: I love you and this Furfrou.))
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:52 pm

Sky Pillar|Late Night
    {8}

Doubt it. The thought resonated in his head; it was a lingering echo that only grew louder as the Persian paused in her stride. He felt grim satisfaction fizz beneath his pelt. Somehow he loved getting under her filthy skin. "You wanna run that by me again? Lancelot twitched his nose, a refined posture his only response.

"You gonna let him get away with that, Toots?" McChu was a bystander who was just itching for a battle to ignite. Lancelot boldly avoided his gaze, but he assumed that the Raichu was rubbing his nubby paws together maniacally. Acht had surged ahead to avoid the conflict that was likely to ensue. And they didn't know what was coming for them, Lancelot was a fabulous debator and--

Oh please, you're scared witless. It was then Lancelot realized that the Persian's glare had set him aquiver. He bit the inside of his cheek, tensing his muscles to disspell the quaking that plagued them. But the gooseflesh that flared beneath his fur was akin to fury, not fear, and he slowly regained his composure. He decided to treat this like one of his shows, McChu being the audience, and the cat being the opposition. Within this metaphor, all he had to do was 'win the contest.'

"Listen here Jizzy," the Persian gave him yet another not-so-doting nickname, that alone causing him to flinch, "--you are the last person who should be calling anyone weak. You've gotten by so far on your ability to bend over for someone stronger but me?" She closed the distance between them with swift, angry steps. But this was a show. She couldn't touch him. He glared right into her dark eyes, and he took notice of the scar she bore, however fleetingly. "I've survived this because, unlike you, I know how to fight. So I'd think twice about pissing me off if I were you. Got it?"

He dragged his eyes across her features: her sharp teeth, her hot breath on his cheek, her eyes that were drawn into furious slits. "I would give an affirmative reply, however, I can't help but notice the scar you have and the slump in your walk. Has to mean someone hurt you somewhere. You couldn't have been this hard-hearted forever. We all have weak moments, so don't judge me for mine."

Would she spare him? Would he die tonight?

The suspense was killing him, but he wouldn't know until the next part of this show. Something within him hoped that this would be his final act. I've faced my fears. So all I ask, he thought, letting the atmosphere sink in, is Arceus, make it quick or make me numb. This whole life is a show; a sham of one, at that.

It was time. He wanted to anger her. He craved the rise he got out of her; what fabulous attention, something he had lost long ago. He wanted to die. "You make me think of someone special, cat, so I'm glad you're the death of me."

[[thanks phoenix <3 and i love being able to get out his melodramatic side. faaaaantastic~]

Last edited by Mantis on Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cant code worth a crap)
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:29 am

Post 80||[Both]

Ari had tuned out most of the snarky bullshit that was behind her, so when Acht suddenly appeared at her side, she was a little startled. It quickly faded, however, when she realized who it was and that she wasn't in danger. Looked like her fellow fossil avian was getting tired of all the fucking drama back there as well. They walked in silence for a time, little more than Fatass', Raven's and Blowjob's nonsense behind them for a distraction. Unfortunately for them. "Do you see well in the dark, Ari?" she asked, breaking the quiet between them. Ari glanced to her in surprise, not really expecting a question like that, to see the poor girl nervously fidgeting with her wing hands. "I'm not-so-good with night vision—I can barely see some of these boulders until I step on them..."

Ari sighed at her concern and looked up at the rest of the tower. I was even darker than it had been before the kid had died and truth be told, she was fucking exhausted. "We should probably stop for the night, then. Get some rest. I can barely see, myself," she admitted. She looked back to the others, where the tension was already rising straight back up. "Ugh, but I don't want to fucking bother with... that."

McChu, on the other hand, was having the time of his fucking life. "Listen here Jizzy," Toots began in a low, dangerous growl. Hot. "--you are the last person who should be calling anyone weak. You've gotten by so far on your ability to bend over for someone stronger, but me?" She strode from his side to stare straight past Blowjob's pointy, stupid Mickey Mouse nose, her anger knowing no bounds. "I've survived this because, unlike you, I know how to fight. So I'd think twice about pissing me off if I were you. Got it?"

McChu couldn't help but be shocked that Blowjob didn't just jump off the tower floor out of fear after Toots' harsh words. How had he developed a spine in, like, the span of ten minutes? Was Ari the only one he was actually afraid of? The notion insulted McChu and he had to suppress the sudden urge to remedy that. "I would give an affirmative reply, however, I can't help but notice the scar you have and the slump in your walk. Has to mean someone hurt you somewhere. You couldn't have been this hard-hearted forever. We all have weak moments, so don't judge me for mine." He couldn't help but frown at what his froofy words implied. "You make me think of someone special, cat, so I'm glad you're the death of me."

"Hey, now, don't make this sappy, there, Blowjob," McChu grumbled, irritated. "It's already sticky with you around." He strode closer to the two, chubby arms folded across his chest. "She's laying into you and you what, go all Joan of Arc? That's fucking weird. And creepy. Stop it."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:55 am