Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+13
Dandelion
Requiem
Min
Krajin
Alakazam
Moon Moon
Fern
Duma
Scizor
Danielfightscats
Crepuscular
Kaze
renegade
17 posters

(ACE) The FROST Team

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 10 Empty Re: (ACE) The FROST Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:24 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 10 KD1elOF
    Outside Frost Cavern|Late Afternoon

The Charmeleon looked and a sudden flash had threw his attention towards Jack and Ark. Eventually they came in and from what Drake could tell, they was settling down for the night. It was quiet for a time as time eventually passed on. Then a Meowth started coming through the door. "H-hello?" The fire type looked over to see the Pikachu walking over toward the door. Looks like things was going to be taken care of with no hassle. "If anyone's there, I.. I hate to be a burden but my sister and I desperately need somewhere to rest.. We promise to leave your home in the morning!" Sounded like the Meowth was pleading for help. "Please.." The Pikachu had talked to the meowth with a smile to him. "Hi, I'm Jack. You say you need a place to rest? I wouldn't see any problem to let you and your sister stay here. The more the merrier." Drake didn't want to be rude since the small cat pokemon had a voice sounding like it was needing help. "You guys wouldn't have any objections to let the meowth and his sister stay here would you?" The Charmeleon did find that if they grew into a bigger group then perhaps they'd be able to get through that city down south. "I"m fine with it, as long as we become more of a strong group." After that Drake got up and was going to get the last log from the small log room.

Walking towards the log room, he wondered where the girl and the gengar went. Each time he thought of it, he couldn't imagine some pokemon with that kind of power to teleport humans and pokemon alike would exist. After opening the door, he grabbed the last log and started walking back to the fireplace when he spotted a Braixen. "Sorry, This is Finn he's kind of a strange character, but I think he means well. Anyways If its not to much trouble maybe I can go with you to get your sister. You might need some help in case some unexpected guests show up." Sounded like Jack was going to do a noble thing for a stranger. Either way, it didn't concern him to get in the way of it. Ark however did have a problem with it. "Bring them down here. Jack you stay. No real offense to you there Meowth but I'd rather not risk a member of our group to a potential trap. Especially when dealing with another predator." For some reason though Drake could see the pikachu not as weak as one might thought. The Charmeleon decided to voice his own opinion to the conversation. "Let him go Arkturus, I'm pretty sure that Jack could take care of himself in a fight. Who are we to judge on what he can and can't do." The Fire type nodded to Jack. With that aside it was good as any to introduce himself. "My name's Drake by the way." He wasn't one for big talk other than talking with humans.

Looking at the fire in the fireplace, it reminded him of home where he always sat with his friend, but more like a brother in human form that sat by him all the time. Then he got to thinking of the butler, Henry. I wonder if Henry's okay, was it right to leave him with those zombies when he told me to run? Guess I'll have to find out when I get back to the mansion. In truth he was concerned for the butler, but it was the butler's job to protect the masters of the house and Drake was considered a master of the house as well. While Jack and the Meowth was talking away, the Charmeleon looked at the Braixen and scoffed a bit at the fox for not fully evolving. Huh, some fire fox he is. Is he afraid of evolving to a Delphox? It was hard to tell for sure, but if anything that concerned him is that Finn looked like an undead killer. Then he looked at the Luxray seeing a noble figure on the electric cat's posture. "You seen plenty of action haven't you Arkturus?" Well he wasn't wrong though seeing that the Electric type was well built.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:46 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 10 RGvjGOO
    Outside Frost Cavern || Late Afternoon
    Clover 35 || Kolven 12

The Meowth breathed heavy as the seconds ticked by, cold clouds of air billowing out of his maw. He was expecting caution, heavy hesitation, or a solid no, but as the door creaked open to reveal a Pikachu his worries were cloaked by surprise. Of all the things that could of popped out of the house the Mouse Pokemon was definitely not one of his possibilities. "Hi, I'm Jack. You say you need a place to rest? I wouldn't see any problem to let you and your sister stay here. The more the merrier." The electric type was warm and cordial, not a drop of his hospitality lost to the feline. "Oh thank you sir! You don't know how grateful we are for this."

The wash of relief was short lived though, as the Pikachu immediately called back to his companions. The joy fell from Kolven's face to that of nervous interest. He had been so absorbed in Jack's response he had failed to notice the two other Pokemon of much larger proportions. Cranking his neck back to look at them he finds the fire type and large, fluffy feline to be more probable residents of this cold land. With them by his side the Pikachu was suddenly less of an anomaly and more of a cooperative or even symbiotic companion. How quaint!

"I"m fine with it, as long as we become more of a strong group." The Charmeleon pondered before heading into a different room, drawing the Meowth's attention back into the moment. His lip quivers, delaying feline's response as his own thoughts run rampant. A stronger group? Did the golden lizard mean to add them in to their little band? "Strong? We can fight if need be, if that's what you mean." But why would the fire type say that? Are they trying to recruit more paws? In a place like this that could have its advantages. Hold on now, I can't get ahead of yourself. While he could see himself being accepted without a second thought they hadn't even met Clover. Let alone come to understand her condition. I gotta take it one step at a time. Secure the night first, then maybe we can talk about integration.

With his focus completely on the Pokemon before him Kolven didn't hear the pawsteps of an approaching Pokemon, and its voice shocked him half to death. "A meowth? How did you get here mate?" Kolven jumped, flipping around with his puffy pelt fluffing up even more. "I.." he stutters, unsure of what to say when the Pikachu called out to it. With another member showing up this group was rapidly becoming bigger than he expected. "Sorry, This is Finn he's kind of a strange character, but I think he means well." The Pikachu explained. "Anyways If its not to much trouble maybe I can go with you to get your sister. You might need some help in case some unexpected guests show up." Immediately his tail shot up and whiskered tingled. "Sure, if you'd like! I'd really appreciate it." He speaks earnestly, the weight of his travels sinking deep into his tired paws. As tired as he was he could do little more than run up a tree.

Plus I wont be outnumbered if you feel betrayed... There was always that chance. Not everyone accepted Clover, he understood that, but if the lot of them went to meet his sister he was in little condition to protect her, let alone himself. At least your shelter won't be compromised if Jack sees her out in the field. Just as Kolven saw light in the idea the Luxray, who introduced himself briskly, quickly refuted the offer. Well, it was too ambitious of him anyway to think they would all just accept a stranger outright. "You have my word we aren't here for trouble, but I can get her myself if it makes you more comfortable." But the Charmeleon, who had returned with fresh wood, waved it off with claims to the Pikachu's strength before introducing himself.

Either way, with or without Jack, his paws itched to get back to Clover. Who knows if she would listen to him, or if something wondered by. She could easily be attack, or go after something if he took too long. Turning on his heels the feline steps off the stoop and back into the snow, the cold shock immediately remembered by his pads. His eyes drift up into the trees and sky beyond, its blue form darkening by the moment. "I outta hurry, before all the light is gone." Starting up his trot Kolven moves out several tail-lengths before giving a hard gasp. "Oh. Oh gosh I almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm sorry!" He calls back to the cottage. "My name is Kolven, and my sister is Clover." With that, he heads out, moving swiftly through the trees in what he hopes is the direction he came from.

It's cold. The female Meowth lie beneath the tree, the cold wind hissing in her ears. The chill from the snow had crept into her bones but she does not move. Kolven.. said to stay.. The white world with brown pillars looked the same in all the directions her good eye could see, but her brother's dark fur was strikingly missing from it. "Kol.. ven.." she wheezes, dragging one purple paw through the snow. Flecks are flipped up from her claws, scattering snowflakes across her stiff fur.

Her exposed bones sink into the snow, blending near seamlessly. He said he'd come back. What if he never came back? What if he couldn't find her? Clover's body lies still in the snow, merging into the background until it is just another lump in the desolate landscape. Everything looked the same out here, even she did. If someone didn't know her exact spot they could easily pass over her without notice. Kolven would never find her, no, she had to go find him, seek him out! Her legs twitch, eager to go after such a thought but she makes no motion to stand.

"Kolven.." A gust of wind whips through the pine trees, rattling their branches until they showered the cat with another dusting of needles and snowflakes.

Come back.

((Thats fine Shad <: Just know that Kolven would be leading them since he's the one that knows the way.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:15 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 10 Fusedpikabraxsmaller_zpsuku5vpws
    Outside of Frost Cavern|Late Afternoon
    46|13

The Meowth was thankful for what Jack said. With the pikachu trusting the meowth's words it kind of made his job more simpler. Yet Ark was the only one refusing at the moment not trusting the Meowth which made the Pikachu wonder why. "Bring them down here. Jack you stay. No real offense to you there Meowth but I'd rather not risk a member of our group to a potential trap. Especially when dealing with another predator." Jack shook his head thinking that Ark didn't know that he could hold his own in a fight. The Pikachu was about to say something when the Charmeleon stepped in and defended Jack's decision. "Let him go Arkturus, I'm pretty sure that Jack could take care of himself in a fight. Who are we to judge on what he can and can't do." Though understanding that Ark was concerned, he already made up his mind and wasn't going to stand idly by. "My name's Drake by the way." The Shiny fire type said.

The Electric type was surprised that the Charmeleon was talking with them. Normally they're aggressive, but he seems rather calm, almost human in a sense. "I outta hurry, before all the light is gone." Speaking of sunlight, it was getting close to night time and it'll be hard to see outside when it turns to dusk. "Oh. Oh gosh I almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm sorry!" The Meowth gasped as he began to lead Jack. "My name is Kolven, and my sister is Clover." As they started to leave, but Jack needed to have Ark watch over the place till he came back. "Ark, I'm leaving you in charge till I get back and don't let Finn go out for the rest of the day and try to get some firewood if you can find any!" With that said, he took off following Kloven to retrieve Clover.

Finn on the other hand wanted to return outside to get some fresh snow to melt for water. "Hey mate, think we could use some water?" LIkely though, Ark is going to refuse to let him go outside not after him being gone for a good amount of time. Meanwhile Jack was following behind Kloven wondering how Kloven ended up in this part of the world. "Hey Kloven, if you don't mind me asking. How did you and your sister ended up here?" Truthfully there's been a lot of pokemon being put in places where they're normally not found even Kanto pokemon being put in areas like Johto. It was rather concerning that Kalos is unusual since the landscape is not known to him as much as Johto was. Nevertheless Jack would remain committed to the goals to reach the town down the mountain path. The Braixen was pacing back and forth trying to think of a way to keep Jack from finding out sooner than expected. If Jack discovers his trainer's body then I might be needing to explain to the poor bloke. Then he let something slip. "Crikey, I don't like this." Turning his head seeing Ark stare right at him, he remained silent for the rest of the time.

OoC)) Jack is following Kloven letting Kloven lead the way.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:30 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 10 Luxray

Cottage | Late Afternoon | 31

The Luxray flicked his tail in mild aggravation as the Pikachu threw in his trust with the newcomer and seemed to throw caution to the wind. He was a little to soft hearted for Ark's liking when it came to trusting someone acting sketchy or fearful. He watched them leave and growled lowly, he shook his head and looked to the others. One of which asked him about having seen allot of action. "Yeah, I have. Parents were champions in their own rights for what they did. I was raised to do the same. Fight well and win." He replied to the Charmeleon. "With all of this, the undead. I've had to survive however I can." He adds.

He stood up and hopped down from his spot "It keeps me in shape. Why?" He enquired curiously, pacing back and forth a moment before walking over towards some old cupboards inside the room, in the Cottage's kitchenette and opened one up with a paw. His ears were twitched to listen to those behind him and to his sides as he began to rummage through the food that was inside. There wasn't much though to say the least but there was at least something in there.

He brought out a few packets of human food and dropped it on the floor and began pawing through the back. There were tins in there as well, he knew what some of them were. Condensed milk, meat in sauce, things like that and rolled out a can of condensed milk and meat in tomato sauce. He'd pick up both tins and jumps onto the counter near the sink and starts fiddling with the Tin. Unlike others who had useable thumbs, he didn't and used his teeth to pry the lid off with the ring pull. Spilling a little onto his paw, he licked it off and began to drink out the hyper sweet goodness that was condensed milk. "What about you lot?"
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Drake watched as Jack left with the Meowth, but hearing Ark growl made him wonder why though. It felt like four years since he's helped strangers and Jack seemed to be no different on the subject. Before he went to sit back down by the fire, Ark answered his question. "Yeah, I have. Parents were champions in their own rights for what they did. I was raised to do the same. Fight well and win." No wonder why he was able to support the weight of the human before she disappeared. Then the next thing he said had him bothered a bit. "With all of this, the undead. I've had to survive however I can." In a short thought though, Drake was worried that Ark might abandon them if things went from bad to worse. "It keeps me in shape. Why?" The Charmeleon then made a simple response. "I was just curious since I lived in a mansion most of my life." Truthfully, the only ones he knew that was strong was his own parents, but he doesn't know where they went or if they're even alive.

The fire type stared at the fireplace as the flames dance on the burning wood. This was their only source of heat since the frigid temperatures would get even colder once the sun sets. Now that Drake thought about it Jack mentioned something about firewood and this was the last log that is in the fireplace. "What about you lot?" For a while there Drake didn't really want to say much, but even as a pokemon that can speak human language, the charmeleon did feel maybe saying something about heading down the mountain towards the town. He misses Henry and wishes to know if he's okay. "I'm from a town down this mountain and for the life of me I couldn't say the name of the town correctly. As for food I think I'll just cook the canned meat." Drake got up and started walking to where the cans were. The fire type picks up the can noticing the tab on the top making it an easy open. He pulls the tab off the can and lightly blows his flamethrower on the bottom to cook the contents on the inside. "I did this when me and my master had went camping. Its not often I get to do something like this." Drake said.

The charmeleon began eating the meat from the can the shapes in their looked like something he had when he was only a charmander. Though it was a long time ago, it still tasted the same as it did now. Drake sat the can in a garbage can to not leave waste in the open. However when he returned to the fire the log was almost finished burning. "Hey Arkturus, is there a way to get more wood from outside? The fire is starting to wain out." He asks the Luxray nicely. "I'll keep an eye on the Braixen in case he tries to go out." That said, the charmeleon stands ready if Ark decides to get firewood.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:12 pm

Clover 36 || Kolven 13

"She's.. this way!" The feline panted, forcing himself to keep pace as he tromped through the deepening snow. "I just don't.. remember the snow.. being so deep." With each chunk of words he pried a limb free from the icy grasp and sunk it deeper ahead of him. A cold gale was rushing at them but, despite being downwind, Clover's scent was too weak and smothered by the damp flakes to drift along. How much further is she? Standing tall on his hind paws Kolven put one paw to his eyes to block excess light and wind from the amber spheres. Though he squinted it was just seemingly endless trees and snow accompanied by a fading and spaced out series of paw prints. "These are definitely my tracks. I guess I was so panicked I didn't notice what I was running through ahaha."

As Kolven bound forward he was fully aware of the biting cold and sinking sun. If I lose her in the dark there is no telling what might happen.. She wouldn't move though, right? She had been really weak from the chill; something really inciting would have to come by to stir her. This place was pretty desolate, so surely that wouldn't happen! Taking another step the Meowth's forelimb sinks into a deep snowdrift. "Guuahh," he growls, already tired of such a thing from the previous incident. "The sooner we're out of this snow the better." Shaking the cold from his pelt Kolven brushed the frost from his whiskers and ignored his freezing fur as he moved ever onward. "Hey Kloven, if you don't mind me asking. How did you and your sister end up here?" Jack asks, possibly wanting to think of something other than snow.

Or, not that Kolven was denying it, Jack acknowledging how out-of-place he was. Slowing his pace the feline keeps his breathing manageable as he speaks. "All the way out here? Well, we're looking for our sister, and taking any lead we can get." Rounding a frosted shrub Kolven gave the air a careful sniff. "Problem is, Meowth are fairly common, and I'm pretty sure some people were misleading us. Intentional or not." Despite his sincerity, Pokemon had given him a hurried yes and tossed together directions more than once. "Guess we took a wrong turn at some point. A bird said to go to a town past the forest but they didn't say anything about snow."

Filling his lungs with a deep breath Kolven let out a small sigh. How much further could she be? Had he really gone-- Suddenly he gasps as she spots the slightly odd lump beneath an onward tree. "Oh, oh there she is! Jack I see her!" Without waiting a moment longer Kolven rushed forward, snow spraying out behind each paw step. "Clover! Clover! I'm back I'm back!" The lump didn't move, and as he skids to a harsh stop before her he fears the worst. "I said I'd come back," he breathed, the cold cloud from his hot breath brushing against her face. Immediately her red eye turns toward him, blinking slowly as her tail curls upward. "..Kolven..." she murmurs, voice quiet but clear. "Hey, Clovie," he purred, pressing his cheek gently into hers. The chill that shot through him was as though he was rubbing ice. Had she frozen solid while he was gone?

The male's warmth sank into her icy pelt, rousing the cat as she struggled to get back to her paws. "It's.. so cold.." she gasps, a shudder racking her body once she makes it to her paws. "I know." Her brother reassures while weaving himself around her. His pelt was like fire in comparison to her, but it was not the tom's heat that gained her attention. A new scent, a warm scent wafted toward her. "Clover," Kolven meows to her quietly, standing firmly in her way of the smell but moving just enough to let her see the yellow shape. "This is Jack. He's offered us some shelter from the snow." Clover's one eye gives a slow, thoughtful blink, clearing the haze from her version and bring the mouse into focus. Her front claws leave their sheathes and feel the biting cold of the snow. "Shel..ter?" She mrrowed softly without taking her sights off the living, breathing Pokemon.

Kolven nodded, pressing himself lightly against. "Yes. It's very generous of him." Looking back toward Jack his eyes refuse to meet the Pikachu's gaze. He could feel an anxious heat pulse beneath his fur and struggled to keep his voice together. "I.. know this isn't what you were expecting.. And I know what you are thinking." He mewed awkwardly, paws working the snow. "But I meant it when I said we mean no trouble. You won't have any. From either of us!" The cold clouds puffed even quicker from his maw, the corners falling into a deep frown. Clover gave a low growl, and Kolven quickly deflected it by rubbing his cheek along the side of her head while he purred. As he breathed he could still detect the faint trace of her sweet scent beneath the rot. "I understand if you don't want to take that risk. We can find somewhere else, right Clover?" The female just continued to give her low growl, her dark red eye never leaving its target.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:02 pm

47|14

"She's.. this way!" Both Jack and Kolven continued walking to get Clover. The snow was again falling and the cold air was getting more frigid. "I just don't.. remember the snow.. being so deep." Now that Jack thought about it the snow was coming down at a decent rate and it wouldn't be long before it became hard to see if the wind began to blow. Luckily they was on the right track soon as Kolven spoke. "These are definitely my tracks. I guess I was so panicked I didn't notice what I was running through ahaha." The Pikachu gave a brief smile as he acknowledged the Meowth's words. Perhaps trusting others is more sensible than leaving them in the frozen wasteland of a mountain. It was something he picked up from Yuri's innocence that trust is more gained by one's actions. Dal's leadership was something Jack couldn't replace, but he'll try his best to honor that part.

It wasn't long though before Kolven then started to explain to Jack how they ended up there. "All the way out here? Well, we're looking for our sister, and taking any lead we can get." Jack was listening carefully to Kolven's story and from what it sounds they're searching for someone as well. This the electric type can relate to. "Problem is, Meowth are fairly common, and I'm pretty sure some people were misleading us. Intentional or not." The Meowth continues on with his explanation. "Guess we took a wrong turn at some point. A bird said to go to a town past the forest but they didn't say anything about snow." In this day and age, it was hard to trust the words of other surviving pokemon, but Jack wouldn't lead the meowth in the wrong direction. He would see to it that Kolven and his sister would find their sibling. "Oh, oh there she is! Jack I see her!" Jack couldn't make out the shape in front of them at first, but Kolven went on ahead.

The electric type continued walking at a pace to let them talk first. As soon as he got to them though he was shocked to see what was in front of him. "This is Jack. He's offered us some shelter from the snow." It was a bit hard for him to think, but seeing the way it looks, he couldn't just turn them down. Try as he might, he felt more pity for the undead meowth than anything.  "Shel..ter?" She ws staring right at him and Jack knew it was a sense of trust issues. "Yes. It's very generous of him." Looking at Kolven, the pikachu watched as the living meowth's eyes refuse to meet his. I promised him and his sister, but if I go back on my word then they'd freeze out here and I think if we have Clover and Kolven with us, maybe we can get an advantage on finding other survivors along with Ark's sight. The Meowth spoke up sounding a bit nervous.  "I.. know this isn't what you were expecting.. And I know what you are thinking." Jack listened closely knowing the Meowth was expecting the worst, but the pikachu kept calm while looking at both of them. "But I meant it when I said we mean no trouble. You won't have any. From either of us!" It was then he felt sorry for the two since they've came so far to search for someone to be with once again. "I understand if you don't want to take that risk. We can find somewhere else, right Clover?" The undead meowth was giving a low growl at him.

The electric mouse gave it a bit of thought and he didn't see any reason to reject them and besides this could give them better advanced warnings on any possible attackers. "I've said that you both can stay with us and I'm not going to back down from it. As for your sister that you both are looking for, we can search for her together and I'll help out as long as it'll take till you both do find her." Yet Finn and Ark might be a bigger problem if they found out that he let an undead in with them, but he'll deal with them if he must. Besides its not their choice to take Clover away from Kolven. If the time comes Kolven will be the one to release is sister from suffering. "Seems like another storm is coming in, we better get back to the cottage before we get stuck out here in it." Meanwhile Finn was pacing back and forth worrying that Jack might discover his trainer's corpse. "Bloody hell mates, I can't relax. If Jack discovers something I found he won't be to happy with me." The Braixen then went to the kitchen seeing Drake leaving with a can of meat and sauce, he decided maybe eating might take his mind off it. Seeing one can of meatballs left he opened up the can and used the twig to light up the bottom of it to cook it a little. "I don't want to talk about where I came from. Its rather painful mates to even remembering my past." It wasn't a happy memory of Finn's and he won't tell anyone about it until he was ready and he was by far from ready.

OoC)) Merry Christmas everyone.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:09 am

Cottage | Late Afternoon | 31

Arkturus finished off with the thick, gooey treat and dumped the empty can in the sink. He'd spend a few minutes listening to the Charmeleon speak about his own origins as he cleaned his face off with a paw and some water. "I was just curious since I lived in a mansion most of my life." Huh.. a Mansion something Arkturus would never of guessed and judging from the way the Charmeleon acted and spoke he was... certainly proper and prim. He found that amusing and a small grin spread across his face. He watched as the Charmeleon walked over and collected a can, oh lord being raised in a mansion he knew how to operate such things!

"I'm from a town down this mountain and for the life of me I couldn't say the name of the town correctly. As for food I think I'll just cook the canned meat." Arkturus couldn't believe what he was hearing concerning that! "Why would you want it cooked? Warmed sure but cooked? Takes the enjoyment out of it." He puffed slightly, getting a bit of the condensed milk off his face. "I did this when me and my master had went camping. Its not often I get to do something like this." That self answered after the Charmeleon spoke, Ark's large star tail twitched again as he finished cleaning off his face.

"Bloody hell mates, I can't relax. If Jack discovers something I found he won't be to happy with me." Ark looked at Finn and flicked his tail "And what exactly did you find, that you think is so pertinent to hide from him and now panic about?" He asked, slowly beginning to stand and jump down from the counter and began to poke around the rest of the hut. They must of been hungry as the rest got food and the Braxien added "I don't want to talk about where I came from. Its rather painful mates to even remembering my past." He frowned a little "Well that is unfortunate. Our past is what our future is built onto and for some, it's difficult to move on without coming to terms with your past. If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine." He replied.

Ark dug around inside a found bag that was shaped like a pokeball and pulled out a small device in a case, he tilted his head as he recognised what it was and stuck a paw on it. Looking at the rest "We all have painful histories, things that went from great to terrible in a matter of moments. Be it through betrayal, loss or both. We power through it though. It is the only way we can survive." He added, speaking with some strong sense of conviction. "Hey Arkturus, is there a way to get more wood from outside? The fire is starting to wain out." Spoke up Drake, Ark looked towards the fire in thought as the fiery male added "I'll keep an eye on the Braixen in case he tries to go out."

Ark nodded "Alright. Don't do anything to crazy while I'm gone. I'll go see if there's any firewood outside." He glanced towards Finn "You stay inside. Eat, relax and unwind." He picked up the little device in his mouth and walked to the door. Putting it down he spoke up "It'll be getting dark soon. I'd say in the next hour. Keep an eye and an ear out." He fiddled with the box a bit and it lit up, providing a bright flash and seemed to pass some energy onto Arkturus and then stopping. "...Oh that's cool." He commented and nudged the box to the side near the door. He found a TM with a loaded disc in it for Thunder. He then headed outside, stepping into the cold icy exterior and began to hunt around.

Firstly he was going to see what all this business was concerning what Finn had found that worried him ever so much. He sniffed along the ground where Finn walked and followed the trail to a small copse of trees near the cottage where he paused as the subtle smell of the onset of rot hit his nose. Ark's nose wrinkled as he approached it and sniffed the body. He noticed the logo present and took a breath and turned. Heading back to the side of the Cottage where some firewood was stacked. The Luxray focused his sight into the X-ray spectrum just to peer on those inside as he pawed at some of the logs.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:07 am

Cottage|Late Afternoon

The Luxray asked a question on why Drake cooked the contents in the can. "Why would you want it cooked? Warmed sure but cooked? Takes the enjoyment out of it." The Charmeleon turned and for a moment he was asked that before by the human he once called his closest friend and trainer. "Bloody hell mates, I can't relax. If Jack discovers something I found he won't be to happy with me." What was it that this Braixen nervous over? Was he scared that Jack might get extremely mad and attack him for no reason? Ark however questioned him before Finn decided to not talk about his past. "I don't want to talk about where I came from. Its rather painful mates to even remembering my past." Drake was getting suspicious of Finn's behavior. Maybe he's a criminal's pokemon that was used in crime, but the fire type couldn't prove it for sure. The fire type looked out the window watching the sky darkening closer to night. His hopes of Jack returning soon was on his mind. Perhaps he'll be of aid to another pokemon in need.

"Well that is unfortunate. Our past is what our future is built onto and for some, it's difficult to move on without coming to terms with your past. If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine." The large electric type said as he walked towards a bag that was pokeball shaped. "We all have painful histories, things that went from great to terrible in a matter of moments. Be it through betrayal, loss or both. We power through it though. It is the only way we can survive." It was a feeling that Drake had felt from Ark's words. He'll stop at nothing to regain his home and his master, even the butler, Henry was something he'd hang on to in order to become as helpful as possible. Afterwards, Ark left Drake in charge of keeping Finn inside as the Luxray went to get more firewood. A flash caught Drake's attention as Ark spoke something before leaving. "...Oh that's cool." Looking at the ground where Ark was standing before he left, Drake spotted a TM laying on the ground. Huh, guess the people who lived here forgotten about taking this with them. After that, he looked over to Finn who was sitting down eating the warmed up can of meatballs. Clearly he didn't trust the braixen but he had to be nice.

The Charmeleon stood close to the door to keep Finn from escaping and watching both the fire and the Braixen wasn't the easiest job. "So why are you keeping your past a secret? Scared that we'll judge you? Ark is right though, we have to build from our pasts and use it to survive in this world now." As he asked Finn, but he didn't know that the braixen was stubborn about it. Though he wanted to slip into human language to tell Finn not to be such a coward about it, but it would show his small iota of pride that usually gets him beat up. "Sure, I might come from a rich family, but that doesn't make me any different from you, Jack or even Ark." Of course though he forgot about the meowth since barely knows him yet. Looking out the window once again for a second the clouds started to come in once more. It wouldn't be long before another storm come in. Drake's now hopes that when the next day might get them off this freezing mountain and onto warmer grounds.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:53 pm

Clover 37 || Kolven 14

Kolven's throat felt tight and uncomfortable, the apprehension nearly too much for him to bear as Jack hesitated over his options. Its not like I can blame him; even a night's stay is a risk.. No, no he couldn't think like that! Clovie would still listen to him, she wouldn't do anything wrong. She had to.. But as the female continued to growl, her body jerking slightly with what he could only imagine was the need to maul, he doubted the prey species would be comfortable. "We can g-" he starts, a sigh creeping its way into his voice, but the Pikachu finally had his answer and was careful as he delivered it. "I've said that you both can stay with us and I'm not going to back down from it." The feline's breath catches in his throat, a mix of relief, joy, and disbelief coating his visage. He.. he would take them?

"As for your sister that you both are looking for, we can search for her together and I'll help out as long as it'll take till you both do find her." Tears bitten by cold bulge in his eyes but never make it out of the amber spheres. They had found shelter, they would be okay for another night.. "Oh Jack, thank you so much.." But it wasn't just the rodent's acceptance that got him, but his willingness to help in his search. Was he implying he would look for Arsi as well, or that they would look together, as a team, for more than just a night's stay? Are you welcoming us to your group? Maybe that was wishful thinking, an immediate tingle spreads throughout his body. Of course, the others opinions would be a deciding factor; he was not about to cause discourse. If they were as accepting as Jack, or followed (what he could only assume was) their leader's word, maybe they had a chance at some company.

"Here that Clovie?" He mews, unable to hide his excitement. "We're gonna get you out of this cold and somewhere much nicer. With company!" Bending his spine up and down he gently rubs her side with his own, a purr erupting loudly from his throat. The female finally stopped growling as a weak, longing meow whined its way out of her maw. She knows! For once, things were looking up.
    A cold breeze rustled through the trees, scattering snow from the pine needles. Kolven's paws had long since chilled, and the fresh wave of cold was hardly noticed even as it whipped his fur. "Seems like another storm is coming in, we better get back to the cottage before we get stuck out here in it." With an earnest smile spreading across his face and a nod he bounds forward and mews, "Right!" The tip of his curly tail bushes underneath Clover's chin, catching her attention. With a flash of her red eye she snaps at it, but the dark curl had already moved out of the way and Kolven's voice hummed back to her. "Come on, Clovie. It's time to go."
    Shelter.. The word trickles through her head, coming off the Pikachu in waves as her vision flicked between the twitchy curl and yellow fur. Kolven continued to twitch and flick his tail as he trotted forward and, constantly drawing the female's attention back. With momentum on her side, and much like clockwork, Clover followed with step after heavy step.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:17 pm

(Due to being away most of the weekend pass for this round while I re-read what's going on. I'll post next round)
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:48 pm

48|15

Seeing the Meowth tear up in happiness for what seems to be a chance to stay with them. Jack was thanked for being kind. "Oh Jack, thank you so much.." For once he felt it was the right thing to do after they had a hardship of being misdirected. There would be no more of that. He would gain the trust of the undead Meowth through his own actions. Now that the pikachu thought of it, would the others like the decision he made, but even if they didn't Clover hasn't done anything wrong to make him say otherwise. "Here that Clovie?" The Electric type wanted to get close, but right now they needed to get back to the cottage before they're stuck in a blizzard and that wouldn't be good for the three of them. "We're gonna get you out of this cold and somewhere much nicer. With company!" And there goes the worry part. The others might be less than happy with Jack's decision. In fact he would have to put them in their place if it came down to that. These two have already been through enough and a friendly face is all they really wanted at least from Jack's perspective.

"Right!" Hearing the Meowth's words on getting back to the cottage was enough to tell him to head back with them. Jack turns facing the way they came and started walking back with them. "Come on, Clovie. It's time to go." Hearing the footsteps behind him was enough to tell they was following. It was then the pikachu had thought to himself. What sort of hell did Clover go through? She doesn't even trust me yet, but I'll eventually get her to show trust. Even if I have to help them to the ends of the earth. It was as if he was making an oath to both Kolven and Clover on their search. How would he start though was the question. Perhaps going to were they said the bird was would have to work. Even if he has to get the information out of it by force if necessary. The others though would have to be talked to and convinced to do a sort of watching to prove anything.

While walking down, jack looked up in the sky seeing the clouds slowly covering the sky making it close to dark. "It won't be long before it starts snowing. You both okay?" The Electric mouse askes. Then he thought of maybe asking them if they seen a human around. "I suppose you both haven't seen a human around here have you? He wears a coat with a logo on it, but I don't know if he's further down or not." Of course though it wouldn't be to easy with the fact that his trainer could be anywhere, but doesn't realize that he's dead. The wind begins to pick up at a gentle wind, but for how long before it becomes a raging storm? Jack wasn't going to wait and find out. "We better hurry before it gets stronger."

Meanwhile Finn felt more nervous as Ark went outside. "So why are you keeping your past a secret? Scared that we'll judge you? Ark is right though, we have to build from our pasts and use it to survive in this world now." The Braixen didn't want to answer it. It was bad enough he was going to be used for a bank robbery before the epidemic began and the fact his bitter hatred towards his trainer made him keep quiet about it. "Sure, I might come from a rich family, but that doesn't make me any different from you, Jack or even Ark." So the Charmeleon was a rich pokemon. That explains his behavior. Even so telling them is more like talking to a human who couldn't understand a thing he's saying.

Though he thought a bit he still wasn't going to tell them. "I said I don't want to talk about it mate. Is it to hard to ask for?" Even so, if Ark tells Jack of what he found then that would make Jack more suspicious of his absence when Dal and Yuri vanished. It wasn't hard to notice Finn was shaking not from the cold but from worrying of what Jack would say. He needed a distraction to calm him down. Eventually he found something that kept him busy for a while. "Perhaps you should tell Ark about yourself first mate. Beings you're rich and all." It sounded like a challenge was being tossed in there when Finn said that. Either way Finn would use that to distract Ark long enough to sneak out.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:45 am

Cottage | Early Evening | 32

Arkturus grabbed several logs, dropping them onto the ground and began to roll the bundle forward. Grumbling about the whole thing and having no hands, unlike that charmeleon in there who could of come out with his little T-Rex hands and helped! He puffed and shoved the logs forward and eventually, through irritation picked them up individually and dumped them by the front door. Grabbing six logs in total.

He'd begin moving them inside whilst the others had their chat, not catching any of it at all though so he didn't have much to say. The Luxray was covered in snow though and looked more aggravated than anything else, he'd roll the logs inside in a bunch and stared at the others a hard moment, then his attention focused on the Fire fox with that knowing glare. He'd then dump the logs in the fire before stalking off to sit on a cushion and try and pick some splinters out of his mouth.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Cottage|Early Evening

The Braixen was being even more stubborn after that question was raised. Sounded like he was even getting more angry and nervous than he was before. "I said I don't want to talk about it mate. Is it to hard to ask for?" Seriously, what is he trying to hide that he doesn't want anyone to know? Drake felt saying something in human just to prove a point that he's more than a rich Charmeleon. Even if it angered the Braixen more. Yet, he held his tongue on that until Ark came back. The fire type began to think for a bit while keeping his eyes right on Finn. If he's hiding something that bad, then he must have done something terrible. Of course though he could be wrong and it might be something rather painful for the fire fox to remember. Still, if Finn would just trust them, perhaps Drake might start liking the Braixen a little. Till then, Drake won't let the Finn can't evolve to a Delphox part be.

Of course not all was going to be simple for Drake to get Finn to spill it. "Perhaps you should tell Ark about yourself first mate. Beings you're rich and all." It sounded like a challenge to Drake that Finn was issuing. Of course though he'll watch Finn lose this challenge because unlike the Braixen, Drake has nothing to hide from Ark and Jack. The fire lizard had snickered a bit knowing this will be fun to put Finn in his place when the Luxray returns. Then he heard a thunk by the door of wood being dropped. After that the logs roll in with Ark being covered with snow and a bit irritated. After the logs rolled in and placed into the fire by the Luxray, Drake then followed Ark's gaze moving right towards the other fire type. Seems Ark found what Finn was hiding from Jack and this could turn ugly if Jack decides to show Finn anger.

Of course though Drake was going to put Finn in his place after all Finn did issue the challenge to the Charmeleon. "Let me help you get the splinters out Ark and I want to tell you something." The Fire lizard walked over and waited for Ark to give him the okay to do so. As he waited for Ark to let him get some of the other splinters that could be hard to reach, Drake began to tell Ark more about himself. "So Ark, remember when I told you I was from a Mansion, well I was taught something special that took a long time to do." This was going to be hard to explain completely but he was being truthful on this. "I was taught how to speak human...hold on a second." Spotting Finn trying to escape he turned around and spat toxic just missing Finn, but close enough to stop the Braixen from going any further. "You're not going anywhere Braixen, you issued this challenge and you're going to stay and listen." Seeing the fire fox walk back to where it was sitting crossing its arms like  an angry and nervous pokemon, the fire type turned back to face the Luxray. "I was taught how to speak human language." Though Ark might think its a joke unless he actually says something in their language. Either way Finn was in trouble and Drake gave a smirk looking at the Braixen as if he's already won.

OoC)) After everyone is in the cottage I would think it'll be a nice spot to do a Time Skip.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:06 pm

Clover 38 || Kolven 15

The overwhelming amount of relief and joy had evacuated the pain from Kolven's freezing paws for a bit of their journey, but as the sun sank even lower and the chill grew harsher they began to sting once more. His steps grew uneven and stiff, the pain tolerable but uncomfortable. Looking over his shoulder he makes sure Clover has not fallen behind or gotten distracted, and he finds her to be even closer than expected. Her maw is just a few inches from his tail at full length but its her steps that take him by surprise. Despite their journey, the freezing snow, and her frozen rest she was moving steadily on her three legs. Giving a small huff Kolven turns his head forward once more as the corner of his mouth creeps upward. Sometimes I envy you.

Though Clover didn't seem to notice the cold Kolven was painfully aware of the darkening sky. The sun was sinking below the trees at its usual pace but a sheet of clouds was rolling in eerily fast and smothering what little light they had left. Their dark, grey bulging bodies spoke ill of the storm to come and the last thing they needed was to be stranded in it. "It won't be long before it starts snowing. You both okay?" The rodent asks with genuine concern. Kolven nods, his eyes falling closed as a tired smile spreads across his cheeks. "Yes, thanks. Sorry if we're a bit slow; it never snowed this much at home." Taking another anxious glance at the sky the Meowth knew it meant more than just a cold night. The entire landscape would be transformed, paw steps covered, scents lost. I guess tracking her is out of the question. Another hurdle.. but they would overcoming it as well.

"I suppose you both haven't seen a human around here have you? He wears a coat with a logo on it, but I don't know if he's further down or not." Jack's question breaks Kolven away from his mulling, his tail kicking up its flick speed as he snaps back into the present. "A human?" He repeats, a bit taken back. "I haven't seen one in a good while, and not out here either." An uneasy warmth floods to the side of his face as he recalls the last human he saw. She panicked at the sight of Clover, and only a hasty sprint allowed him to take the strike for his sister. His gaze flicks to the female for a moment, but she seemed to have no input as she watched the curly end of his tail.

His response must of disappoint the Pikachu as he picked up their pace. "We better hurry before it gets stronger."
    He murmurs briskly, seemingly more worried about the storm, but Kolven was not ready to give up. "What kind of logo though?" He asks back, trying not to think of the frightened girl or her Timburr. "Like a medical cross, a feather, a letter, some kind of fruit? Humans decorate themselves with a lot of things."

The wind blew cold flakes of snow at the female Meowth. Her one eye does not falter, nearly seeming frozen as it stares intensely forward at the two Pokemon before her. When a small pile of flakes starts to collect along her back however, she shudders and instinctively shakes out her fur. "Haven't seen," she wheezes eventually to the Pikachu, the thought taking a long time to process. "Humans don't.. like cold.."
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:50 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 10 250px-304Aron
    Outside Cottage|Early Evening
    18(post count continued from here, but post continued from where he left this team)

Time had passed as he waits for his brother alone in the ice maze, tears having frozen to the shiny face plate around the edge of the hole. Weary blue eyes wide, haven't slept in a time with fear just behind them. "He'll come back just got to wait" telling himself. The ice shifts again sounding like something was inside with him as a hunk of ice falls to the floor below naturally. Looking up seeing a scrape of something, a yellow strand of fur sometimes orange stuck to the floor where something walked. "I'll find them, Gabe, they wouldn't leave us" a tiny voice shaking with the will not cry again.

Ahead of him some ice that had fallen a hole now in the middle just big enough for him to crawl through. Climbing up the ice and snow before sliding down the other side the slick steel plates not sticking and quiet as a whisper as he did so. Pushing forward, some sort of room with a door. Jeri goes to investigate finding a cot, more different colored furs, and a crate with something in it as he waddles over finding some old poke blocks seeing a few of them were opened. Jeri ate till he felt full once more before licking as some of the snow for water. Pressing forward down the path till it opened up to a vast landscape outside. "They found a way out so can Jeri" pushing on. Outside it was colder without the cave wall to block out the wind but the snow was also much deeper no sign of footprints or fur or anything."Said they were going to a new village, they didn't want to be in the snow caves" once more talking to himself not to get upset. Before striking out on his own.

The low sun catching the snow surface making it glow white, reflecting off the steel pokemon. Having picked a random direction to start in. "I'll find them again you watch Gabe" turning his blue eyes up keeping track of the sun following it as a marker. Pushing through the snow, falling into deep spots, or sliding across some ice patches under the snow. Snow started to pack into the holes at his side making him feel a little heavier now. Climbing up a small mound he looked around seeing some sort of building mostly buried in the snow. "Maybe there sleep" sliding back down and quickens his pace as best as he could in that general direction. "Friends would be smart wouldn't walk in the snow storm, they found their way out so can I" adding a little bounce to his step blowing head first into more snow leaving a small tunnel in.

Blue eyes roll back to the sky a little off from the sun as he waits to see the edging of the cottage roof come into view "around here somewhere, I know it is" bumping into the side of something a little more firm "Ow" digging at the snow with his stubs of legs before coming across the building edge "Found it" chirped before walking around the edges of the building for the doorway to get inside and finally out of the snow. Finding what might have been a door, he headbutts it a few times in the attempt to knock "hello? anyone in there? least not one of those ones that want to eat me!?" waiting outside of the door half hoping it was empty more than full of other pokemon.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:51 am

Outside Frost Cavern|Early Evening
    49|16

The wind was beginning to slowly pick up as they continued to travel back to the cottage. Thoughts raced through Jack's mind as he worried for Clover's safety. Would the others accept what Jack did? He couldn't tell for sure, but either way he's not backing down. "Yes, thanks. Sorry if we're a bit slow; it never snowed this much at home." Kolven broke his train of thoughts. The pikachu looked at the meowth wondering what region they both came from. Snow began to fall and right now it was light enough to not hinder them much. Their tracks coming from and to was still enough to see where they was going, but it might worsen if they don't stop for anything. "Don't worry Kolven, we should be able to make it back before it gets to bad. Where exactly are you both from, I'm from Johto and lived on Mt. Silver most of my life so this isn't anything new to me." In a moment though, Jack was guessing Kanto since the two regions are next door to each other.

While keeping a steady pace, Jack had thought about home for a moment. Would it still be in good shape when he returns from all this? He couldn't say for sure, but right now the two meowths need his help. "A human?" Kolven says to Jack. "I haven't seen one in a good while, and not out here either." Jack's only guess is he might have moved on and went into a warmer area. Since mountains are usually colder the higher up, his trainer must have made it off the mountain while they was in the cavern still. "What kind of logo though?" The electric type was appreciative of Kolven asking though since normally other pokemon wouldn't tell to much of humans anymore. "Like a medical cross, a feather, a letter, some kind of fruit? Humans decorate themselves with a lot of things." True, most humans do decorate jackets with a logo of many things, but the one Jack always remembered was the goggles. "It was more of a logo with goggles on it. Me and my trainer used to own a shop that sold them to skiers and snowboarders and their pokemon. The ones I'm wearing is basically the first pair made by my trainer." Saying it in a happy voice since it was a very happy memory he had. Of course though he always made sure it was cleaned after it gets to dirty.

Still traveling down further to the cottage, Jack finally put his goggles to protect his eyes from the snow which was getting more heavier. We don't have much time left. The wind wasn't strong yet, but it won't be long before it becomes a blizzard. "Haven't seen," Clover began talking to Jack. Did he earn her trust or was she warming up to him. "Humans don't.. like cold.." Surprisingly she could be right since he hasn't seen a human around here in a while, but the cavern had evidence someone was there. His thoughts turned back to Yuri and Dal. He wondered if they're okay and if they'll meet again. Same with the Larvitar and Aron that he met in the frost cavern. Either way these two was given the promise and Jack tends to keep it. Regardless of what the others say. "He might have went towards a warmer area off the mountain." Reassuring himself that not all hope it lost.

Finally after a time of traveling through the snow they finally get within sight of the cottage. "There it is and seems Ark and Drake must have gotten the fire wood, lets hope Finn didn't get out." Of course though he didn't know what was going on inside between those two. Normally Charmeleons are brutal when it comes to most things, but he wouldn't put it past Drake to give Finn a hard time. "We're almost there, looks like we beat the storm, anyways Clover you should stay close to the fire and warm up. Drake wouldn't mind sharing." Honestly he trusted Drake more than Finn since the Braixen was missing when Yuri and Dal vanished. Of course Ark would be a bit tough to decide since Luxrays are pretty big cats compared to the meowth line. "You both ready to warm up? Once we get in there might be some complications, but I'll put them in line if I have to." Of course Finn would jump the gun since he's been acting strangely for a while.

Meanwhile Finn didn't like the idea that the Charmeleon was making it tough for him. The fire fox couldn't just stay and let the lizard put him in place more. "Let me help you get the splinters out Ark and I want to tell you something." This is it, his chance to sneak out again and hide the body from Jack in case he was to find it to soon. That's right mate, just step away from the door. A conversation started between Ark and Drake, it was the perfect plan or so he thought. "So Ark, remember when I told you I was from a Mansion, well I was taught something special that took a long time to do." While trying to sneak towards the door Drake was telling Ark something until Drake had spotted him. I was taught how to speak human...hold on a second." Toxic was spat just missing him, but enough to stop him in his tracks. "You're not going anywhere Braixen, you issued this challenge and you're going to stay and listen." Finn scoffed as he turned around and sat back where he was sitting at. Grumbling something under his breath though barely legible to even him. When Drake finished what he was saying caught even the Braixen by surprise. "I was taught how to speak human language." Of course though Finn wasn't one to believe a silly fable. No pokemon outside of psychics could speak their language. This bloke must be kidding. No way he could have been taught such a thing, not even by humans. Then a clunk at the door had caught his attention.

He thought of it as nothing at first, but some more clunking had sounded off. There was someone at the door and it sounded like a child. "hello? anyone in there? least not one of those ones that want to eat me!?" This wasn't something of their imagination. Something was living and begging to come in from the cold and snow. "I'll get it mates, I just hope its an ice type looking for safety." Getting up and walked towards the door, Finn was sure if he tried his stunt again Drake would hit him this time with his Toxic. Opening the door he looked down not seeing an ice type but a young steel type, an Aron no less. "Crikey, a child out in this storm. Mates, we should let him in. He looks rather scared." Of course though children was still a precious thing in this world even though it was full of horror. "Hey there little guy, don't worry we won't bite. Why don't you warm up by the fire." Walking back to the seat seeing the Charmeleon listening to anything unusual, Finn continued to listen and try to prove Drake was a lying lizard.

OoC)) Does everyone agree with a time skip after next round?
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:11 pm

Cottage | 33 | Early Evening

Ark growled as Finn neared the door "Nobody goes outside." He hissed, as he picked out a splinter and spat it onto the ground at his feet. He glanced up as the Charmeleon came up "Let me help you get the splinters out Ark and I want to tell you something." Like what? Was he going to profess his undying love for the Braxien to him? That'd be hilarious. He listened though "So Ark, remember when I told you I was from a Mansion, well I was taught something special that took a long time to do. I was taught how to speak human...hold on a second."

Ark watched as the Charmeleon spat a ball of sludge towards the door, nearly hitting the Braxien in the process as a warning to not leave. Ark's ears pinned back slightly, as the Braxien was warned "You're not going anywhere Braixen, you issued this challenge and you're going to stay and listen." Arkturus could understand that position well enough and stayed quiet with any judgement until all was brought forward. "I was taught how to speak human language." This was surprising to Ark, he had heard stories of the powerful legendaries being able to, some psychic types being able to do mind stuff with humans but actual speech... only one Pokemon could do that and they lost the ability to do pretty much anything in terms of attacks.

He scoffed though at the idea as soon as the rest of the splinters were out and a tiny voice could be heard at the door. With a bit of focus Ark's eyes began to shine and he stared right through Finn and at the other, a tiny little Aron. "If you can speak Human then how are you able to use your attacks? Rumors spin that pokemon who speak human lose the ability to learn new tricks and use some of their old ones." He said. "There's an Aron at the door." he added. "Is he infected FInn?" He asked. His attention focusing on the door in question.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:30 pm

Cottage|Early Evening

Drake was keeping an eye on the Braixen making sure he wasn't going to pull a fast one on them. His tail thrashing as if he was serious about using another one if that became the case. Turning back to look at Ark, he seen a shocked look on his face. "If you can speak Human then how are you able to use your attacks? Rumors spin that pokemon who speak human lose the ability to learn new tricks and use some of their old ones."  Though some of the rumors is true, Drake was able to use the moves he's had since being a Charmander. Before he could speak for a response, a tiny voice was heard even by the Charmeleon. "hello? anyone in there? least not one of those ones that want to eat me!?" A kid, out in this weather? Surely they'd stay somewhere at least out of the cold and snow, but it sounded like he was afraid. Finn started to walk back to the door and Drake was readying another toxic to spit at Finn if he tried it.

The door opens and what Drake didn't expect was Finn to stand there surprised at what he's seeing.  "Crikey, a child out in this storm. Mates, we should let him in. He looks rather scared." Ark confirmed the species. "There's an Aron at the door." An Aron all the way out here? Surely he knows they're common in caves, but all the way out here on a mountain no less? Must of gotten lost from its parents. "Is he infected FInn?" The fire type didn't think it was infected. After what it said about being one of the things that wants to eat him. "Hey there little guy, don't worry we won't bite. Why don't you warm up by the fire." Drake walked over seeing a healthy Aron at the door, Finn just standing there not even making an attempt to run. I think he got the message. He's not even making any attempt to run off. After that he let his toxic go back down so it wouldn't be wasted.

Of course Ark's question. The fire lizard sat next to Ark as he began to tell him. "It's true at some points that if a pokemon learns to speak human language, they're weaker physically. As for learning new tricks, that's true I can't learn new moves anymore." Knowing that would be the biggest case on his part when the time comes when he becomes a charizard, but the moves he was taught would forever be with him until the end. "The moves I know now I can use still, but I'm not a physical fighter. So basically, what I know is what I'm stuck with for the rest of my life." Hoping it would make sense to Ark if not then he'd just have to prove it. Right now though the Aron needs some attention. "Hey kid, don't worry Jack will be back soon. He's just helping someone, it shouldn't be long." That brings up something to ask Ark what did he find. "So, what did you find that the braixen was nervous about?" Its better to know now than to wait till the pikachu returned with the meowth.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:11 pm

Outside Frost Cavern || Early Evening
    Clover 39 || Kolven 16

"We're from Saffron City, back in Kanto." Kolven answered the previous question. Though he started to out positively is voice fell at the latter half of the sentence. It had been a long time since he saw his home, and his departure from it was less than a clear memory. It was no secret that the place was destroyed, abandoned, and overrun by undead by now, but the small possibility of Arsi returning there still clung to him. What if she had made it back, and they were just looking in all the wrong places? "Beautiful place," he mrrows with a 'heh'. Or at least, it was.

Well, for now, that was the past. With his paws sinking deeper in the snow with every step the feline knew he had to think of that currently around him. "It was more of a logo with goggles on it. Me and my trainer used to own a shop that sold them to skiers and snowboarders and their pokemon. The ones I'm wearing is basically the first pair made by my trainer." While Jack's goggles were bright and attractive they were not familiar to the cat. "Sorry man," he says regretfully. "Seen a lot of crosses, but no goggles." It was for the better. All the humans he had seen were days away and not in great shape. "He might have went towards a warmer area off the mountain." Nodding, Kolven looked back at Clover yet again before he replied. "Could be. This land is harsh for even for the experienced."

As Clover's steps grew more labored the tom stepped back to offer her his shoulder. There was a moments hesitation by the female before she slouched open him, her one hind leg grateful for the support. With a soft purr Kolven peered off through the trees and was surprised to see a thin trail of smoke rising into the darkening sky. "Do you see that?" He asks apprehensively. knowing smoke usually to be a bad sign, but Jack was not worried. "There it is and seems Ark and Drake must have gotten the fire wood, lets hope Finn didn't get out." The sting in his freezing paws grows particularly strong at the thought of warmth. Firewood? Why didn't I think about that? A place out of the wind had been all he was hoping for, but one that was warm and safe was truly a godsend.

"You both ready to warm up? Once we get in there might be some complications, but I'll put them in line if I have to." Kolven nods, stepping aside from Clover so she could walk on her own. "Yes. I don't what we- huh, who's that?" His gratitude is interrupted as his orange eyes spot something at the cottage's door. The small shape was nearly the color of the snow, and if not for his slight movement and soft voice Kolven could of easily missed him. "Hello? Anyone in there? Least not one of those ones that want to eat me?!" Heart aching with sympathy Kolven bound forward calling out,"You lost, little buddy?" However, as the door opens the Braxian's presence he immediately freezes short of its view. "Hey there little guy, don't worry we won't bite. Why don't you warm up by the fire.

For a few moments the Meowth stands still, unsure of himself. Sure, Finn or something, had taken in the Aron without protest but Clover had never been so lucky. "She'ter.." She wheezes while stopping by his side, her red eye brighter than it had been all day. She needs this.. Rubbing his cheek along hers he turns his gaze to Jack, worried. "Are you sure about this, Jack?" They would be outnumbered, in a small space, and Clover was in no condition to escape assault. "People don't take kindly to undead--"

Suddenly, not waiting for any assurance, Clover padded past him and straight to the door, her sluggish steps determined. Creeping onto the stoop she scratched three, short 'knocks' before trying to push it with her head but the door didn't budge. "It's stuck." She groans, head tilting downward while annoyance blazing in her eye. "Clover!" The male gasps, rushing to the door and quickly rounding himself in front of her. "You have to wait for Jack." Gently, he works her back so she's not right in the doorway. If things went south they needed some leeway.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:47 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 10 250px-304Aron
    Inside Cottage|Early Evening|19

Jeriah sat in the snow a little, in hopes that if something was inside they wouldn't be one of the zombie-like pokemon. If nothing was inside it was shelter and he would have to let himself in somehow, but the faint sounds of voices and movements inside over the snow and the wind. Lowering his leg stump back to the ground rocking back inside ready to give whatever opened the door a taste of headbutt."You lost, little buddy?" looking over to a voice in the snow couldn't see who it was over the bluff of snow "Uh hello?" asking before the door actually opened inward and a pokemon standing in it.

Looking up seeing an orange fox-like pokemon, still poised to hit it with his head till it speaks to him. "Crikey, a child out in this storm. Mates, we should let him in. He looks rather scared." Jeri looking up a little more as it seemed there were other pokemon with this pokemon somewhere behind him, least it seemed friendly a little letting out his held breath in a cloudy fog from the temperature difference. "Hey there little guy, don't worry we won't bite. Why don't you warm up by the fire." Poking his head up a little more, "Well that would be very kind of you mister fox as it is a little cold out here" already liking the fox a lot for not trying to kill him. Following him inside before pushing the door closed again with his head not to let any more hot air escape.

Before seeing the nice dancing fire, quickly getting over to it like a small bulldozer to anything in his way. "Ohh this feels feels nice!" dropping himself to his stomach and pushed himself to his side letting the snow melt and slide free from the packing in the holes. Rolling to the other side doing the same thing. Before going back to his stomach and pushed himself back to his feet looking around feeling a little more lively with the heat against him. Seeing the lion-like pokemon who sat by himself, maybe he would cheer him up later. The Fox pokemon was talking to the tall orange-red lizard about something about humans. Instantly making him look for the human before, maybe she made it back here with this new pokemon group. Didn't see her of the gengar as he felt a little lonely he liked both of them.

"Hey kid, don't worry Jack will be back soon. He's just helping someone, it shouldn't be long." Jeriah looked up then " Sorry mister did you say, Jack? as in a Pikachu with cool blue goggles? I know him he's an old friend" chirped quickly doing a little happy circle turn looking back up big blue eyes set on him now. "Is he here? I don't see him. Oh my name is Jeriah, have you by any chance seen a larvitar come this way? how many more of you?" fired off a few quick questions before eyed up the rest of the room before hearing the scratching at the door. "I think there are other pokemon at the door I heard someone else out there, maybe?" going over to the door to try and pull it open.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Outside Frost Cavern|Early Evening
    50|17

"We're from Saffron City, back in Kanto." At least Jack's suspicion was right about them being from Kanto. From what Jack had heard Saffron was in ruins, but how these two survived was certainly a miracle. For what luck had brought them together was on their side, but Jack couldn't bare the feeling that the minute they get inside the cottage, all hell is going to break loose. "Beautiful place," Of course though, if they was from Saffron then they might have a specific taste for food. "Sorry man," So much for luck, guess that searching elsewhere is likely. "Seen a lot of crosses, but no goggles." Was he referring to the medical crosses that rescuers wear on their jackets and vests? That was the only thing Jack could think of. But with the weather and timing getting to be late for a further search, it would be the time to call it a night once they get there. "Could be. This land is harsh for even for the experienced." Kolven could be right on this one. When the pikachu arrived the conditions was rather harsh.

The Pikachu had kept his eyes on the trees seeing the wind still picking up and the snow getting heavier. I don't like the looks of this, its coming in to fast. Best get to the cottage before it gets to the point where its blinding. Kolven then said something in surprise. "Yes. I don't what we- huh, who's that?" The electric type looked and squinted his eyes a little seeing a small pokemon at the door of the cottage. Is that? It couldn't be, I thought he left with his brother. If it is him then he must have came back. What was the chances of running into Jeriah again after a long day as this. Of course Jack heard Finn as well talking and he let the small pokemon in. Being in an earshot's range would mean they was close enough to reach shelter. "She'ter.." This alarmed Jack knowing that this could trigger immediate hostility with the other survivors. "Are you sure about this, Jack?" Kolven was showing his concern which Jack knew was legit. He would have to step in and give a good reason to defend Clover and Kolven on his decision. "People don't take kindly to undead--" True, ever since the epidemic started the undead have been feared and almost always slaughtered without any remorse. Clover isn't going to be the one to be slaughtered. That he'll make sure of.

Still though Jack assured that they will be offered warmth and shelter. Jack even promised to help them find their sister. Then as he turned his head towards the door, Clover was trying to open it. "It's stuck." Crap, if the others spot her first then she'd be killed before Jack could stop them. "Clover!" Kolven rushed ahead and got in front of Clover to scoot her back far enough to have some leeway in case things went south. "You have to wait for Jack." The pikachu walked right up to the door as Finn got up to answer it again. "I think there are other pokemon at the door I heard someone else out there, maybe?" Certainly getting a lot of visitors at this time, perhaps another survivor? Finn opens the door seeing Jack standing in front of it and a small part of Kolven. "You're back rather soon Jack. Did you help that Meowth find his sister?" Not the first things Jack was expecting, but he was weary of what the others will say. "Yes, but leave the door open for a bit. I need to properly introduce them to you all. Jack went inside signally both Clover and Kolven to be ready go come in when he introduces them.

What Kolven said did weigh on Jack's mind on how the others would see this as. Inside though he measured Finn and Ark up knowing Ark would be the toughest one to get around. He may actually need to take the hit if it came to that. Seeing the Aron by the fireplace had confirmed his thoughts. "Jeriah? It really is you, how did you find us so quickly little buddy?" First thing is first though, introductions. "So you all know Kolven now except for Jeriah, so I'll introduce you all to Clover." Signaling them to come in. Jack tensed up and was ready to block any attack that could be seen coming. Once they make an attempt to attack I'm going to have to take quite a beating. Lets just hope I can take it. Finn was the first one to notice Jack tensing up. "You seem tense mate, if I didn't know any better you found something that..." The Braixen shut up afterwards trying not to spill it to soon, but Ark might spill it to Jack which seemed concerning to the fox. Crikey, that luxray is going to tell him what I found. I need to distract him, but that Charmeleon doesn't trust me worth a zubat's dung. Jack was standing in the middle of the room to seperate the two threats from ganging up on Clover.

OoC)) There goes Finn, scared of what Ark will say to Jack about his trainer being dead.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:52 am

Cottage | 34 | Evening

Arkturus listened to Drake explain and nodded as the Charmeleon spoke, his attention on the Aron and the door something else came staggering up towards the door and hit it as if trying to push the door open. Finn was dealing with the Aron so Ark could have his attention on the newcomers.

"You're back rather soon Jack. Did you help that Meowth find his sister?" He waited to hear the Pikachu's response.

"Yes, but leave the door open for a bit. I need to properly introduce them to you all." He'd flick his tail and watch, his X-ray vision focused on the door and those hiding outside. Was one of them injured? "Jeriah? It really is you, how did you find us so quickly little buddy?" The little pikachu greeted the Aron and then moved to motion for the two outside to come in. "So you all know Kolven now except for Jeriah, so I'll introduce you all to Clover."

As soon as he saw the undead amongst them, almost half her skull exposed for all the world to see, the red eye, the feral look and colourations the Luxray was up onto his feet. Outside you'd hear the sudden roar of thunder roll across the landscape and probably a bolt of lightning hit the ground. "What is that /thing/ doing in here?!" He'd snarl. "Do you realise what you have brought in here Jack?!" He'd add, his body tensing up now in preparation for a fight. Electricity arcing up over his body showing that the powerful battler was quite ready for a fight.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:05 pm

Cottage|Early Evening

The Charmeleon looked at the Aron as it called him mister. " Sorry mister did you say, Jack? as in a Pikachu with cool blue goggles? I know him he's an old friend" Drake nodded his head in response. The Aron continued to ask questions, but it was okay though since it must have knew Jack. "Is he here? I don't see him. Oh my name is Jeriah, have you by any chance seen a larvitar come this way? how many more of you?" The Fire type pulled the last splinter off of Ark as he listened. Honestly though, this is all there was unless he was missing something. "I think there are other pokemon at the door I heard someone else out there, maybe?" Someone else at the door? Maybe Jack got back already with helping the meowth find his sibling. "You're back rather soon Jack. Did you help that Meowth find his sister?" Drake still didn't trust Finn and he still won't tell them anything. What is Finn hiding that so terrible. Either way Jack is back and he could deal with Finn.

The Pikachu looked like he was covered in snow. Seems the storm was right on track and Drake knew if it got any worse, it could of been a horrible night for the electric mouse. "Yes, but leave the door open for a bit. I need to properly introduce them to you all. Introducing them? Perhaps this could make way for a new story to add to their adventure if it hasn't started yet. "Jeriah? It really is you, how did you find us so quickly little buddy?" Well this confirmed the fire lizard's suspicion of Jack knowing the Aron. "So you all know Kolven now except for Jeriah, so I'll introduce you all to Clover." Clover? Was that the name of a plant or a Pokemon? Drake couldn't tell, but Ark seemed to react to the presence of the undead Meowth that looked real thin. "What is that /thing/ doing in here?!" There goes the neighborhood and seems Drake was going to stay out of this. "Do you realise what you have brought in here Jack?!" The Luxray was angered and it seemed he was going to fight.

The Charmeleon wasn't going to have any of it. He'd rather try to calm Ark down than add to a fuel. "Jack, is that an undead? Huh, not my place to judge though, but if you both are going to fight take it outside. Last thing we need is Jeriah getting hurt." Shooting a glance at Finn however, made him feel that Finn is going to have what's coming to him. The fire type got up and started to scoot Jeriah to somewhere safe. "Don't worry Jeriah, the grown ups aren't happy with each other. Lets go into the bedroom and let them get it out of them." Opening the bedroom door, Drake grabbed some blankets to keep the Aron warm. The Charmeleon could feel that things was going to get ugly and he might have to keep them in check if it comes to that.

OoC)) Drake's going to be unhappy with both Ark and Jack for fighting, but he might be intrigued when he finally sees a human after so long.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:06 pm

Outside Frost Cavern || Early Evening
    Clover 40 || Kolven 17

The female Meowth backed up stiffly. Why did they have to wait? She wanted in, she wanted out of the snow. A grumble escapes her raw throat but Kolven swiftly moves his shoulder in front of her to stifle it as voices came form behind the door. First was the kid from a moment ago, then one of the Pokemon he had met before though he could not recall the face or name. This is it. As the door opened Kolven knew it was too late to turn back and a deep dread seeped through his belly. Pressing closer to Clover he prayed his sister didn't do anything drastic.

Jack was quick to the scene, moving in front of the Meowth duo as his companion addressed the arrivals. Gesturing for them to stay put Kolven forced his muscles to relax. Jack promised no harm would come to them but that didn't make things any less dangerous. For the few moments he had met the others they justifiably seemed rather rough around the edges. What if they rejected her, or Jack could not convenience them? I wouldn't blame him for choosing group stability over us.. It had grown too dark with an approaching storm for them to go anywhere else, and the female showed signs that she did not appreciate staying outside. When the Pikachu finally motioned for them to enter on the cue of Clover's name the pair moved quickly but cautiously through the doorway.

Kolven went first, a living shield in case of foul play, but the dead female was still clear for everyone to see and their reactions were immediate. Electricity crackled in the house and the air was instantly filled with tension. The Luxray stood, openly hostile as he growled, "What is that thing doing in here?! Do you realize what you have brought in here Jack?!" The fur along the males spine stood on end, ready to act in an instant. The large tom had addressed Jack but Kolven couldn't help but bark back defensively, "She is not a thing; she is my sister." The indigence of people.."Jack, is that an undead? Huh, not my place to judge though, but if you both are going to fight take it outside. Last thing we need is Jeriah getting hurt." While wary the Charmeleon did not seem ready to lash out and instant moved to the safety of another room. Was he fearful of himself getting hurt? But Kolven's focus could not be taken from the Luxray. If he was going to strike he had to be ready.

Clover, however, hardly noticed the words. Instead she felt the life in the air, the heat, the strain. There were other Pokemon here, angry, living, breathing Pokemon. Peaking her shoulders around her brother the female locks her gaze on the much larger Luxray. Yes, yes there was a beast. Her jaws part, yellowing teeth glinting. A weak, grumbling hiss wheezed its way from the back of her throat. She would fight. She would win.
    She would feel alive.

((If anyone tries to attack them that's cool. I'll have Kolven throw up a Protect in any case.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:16 am