Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

Reverse Adoption Section?

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Reverse Adoption Section? Empty Reverse Adoption Section?

Post by Min Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:20 pm

skype log wrote:[9:06:09 PM] ced & charlotte: hey btw if there a thread anywhere on ej where it's like. a reverse adoption
    [9:06:29 PM] ced & charlotte: where you're looking for someone to play a character with you like say...
    [9:07:07 PM] ced & charlotte: you're looking for someone to play your character's sibling together in rp so you likst post it and ppl can come and say "hey i can rp that w/ u"
    [9:07:24 PM] ced & charlotte: scratch that im putting this in the suggestions

so like basically a thread/forum/whatever where you can post saying, hey! i'm looking for someone to play a character that is my character's future lover/childhood friend/sibling/archnemesis/whatever you're looking for. and when you do make a post you can like. use a form like this i guess:

its a form okay wrote:
    Your Character(s): (the characters that whoever you're seeking will be connected to)
    What are you seeking?: (lover? childhood friend? enemy?)
    Preferences: (are you looking for a male character? are you looking for a character that is caring in kind? looking for a specific age?)
    Notes: (for misc. notes like. if someone takes up the offer of making a shiny pokemon with you, will you pay them a shiny ticket or will they need your own? what team are you in/considering joining with your character(s)? etc etc)

that form above can be edited by the seeker to match their own specific needs. (like, if you're looking for siblings/family then you can add basic points of history in there so those reading have knowledge. if you're looking for a lover write down what personalities your character is most compatible with. etc.)

and then those looking for character ideas or just wanting to roleplay a character with another more closely can look through these forms, reply to them, and then those two can start their planning and plotting and whatnot! fun!

this will probably be a good idea for those who want to have a subplot for their characters right off the bat and/or want pre-existing relationships, or just want character ideas in general and can't seem to find inspiration for them. it would also be easier for the requesters since the ej skype chat tends to move quickly and questions get lost easily, and cluttering up the freedom corner would only make more work fall onto the OOC mods.
    2KB
    2KB

Reverse Adoption Section? Empty Re: Reverse Adoption Section?

Post by 2KB Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:24 pm

i fully approve just because i want pre-existing relationships for a character lmao (but the other pokemon is like still alive dank)
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:19 pm

Same. If anyone's interested about any of my characters just shoot a post. I know the Lunar Maria is supposed to have more than two members, lol
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:30 pm

I agree with Vince. As it stands, there isn't a widespread desire for this. It should remain either in the OoC section, or in RP discussion. Thread closed.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    Reverse Adoption Section? Hz72hB2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:14 am