Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Requiem
Kaze
Duma
Nightfall
Drago
renegade
10 posters

(ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team

Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

(ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team  - Page 9 Empty Re: (ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team

Post by Maximum Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Vermillion Harbor (Kelp Beds)/Late Morning [37]

He lead the Dragonair into the open water, and though he had been in the ocean for years now, it still bothered him that there was so much open space. The water was also fairly clear, which meant that things could easily spot him. In fits of paranoia, he had occasionally tried getting mud to stick to him, but it never worked well. After multiple attempts, nothing ever stuck, so he stopped bothering. As long as he kept moving, things didn't seem to bother him much, so he instead took a wandering lifestyle. His species kept most pokemon with bad intentions away, and most undead were too stupid to avoid his wide hitting attacks. Afraid of being infected, he tried his hardest to not use his fangs even though that severely limited his movepool. He had been lucky so far despite his unfortunate but pretty coloring, but he wasn't going to test it by going out of his way to do stupid things. He moved along quickly; aware that two oddly colored targets would likely attract more attention.

When his explanation was met with silence, he had to pause long enough to make sure the Dragonair was still there. He wasn't sure if he would have been surprised if she had suddenly disappeared, but it would have unnerved him. She was simply nodding in response, and she made no move to add anything to the conversation. He simply turned to keep going in the direction that he had selected, and the awkward moment stretched. The Gyarados was an amiable sort, and he generally preferred conversations to silence. With the sudden Epidemic, he was forced alone with his own thoughts for a long time, and most living Pokemon were afraid of him. Being a Gyarados had it's benefits, but the fear he inspired in others did tend to put a damper on any friendly interactions. It was partly why he was so desperate to find his trainer and team; they interacted with him without fear despite having seen him at his worst. Aqua and Bell had been really nice after getting over their initial shock, however, and it did him a lot of good to actually interact with others. Now he was worried that he might have either frightened Amitiel or put her off somehow. He cast a wary glance around to see if there were any potential threats, and upon finding none, he decided to try a question. If she really didn't want to continue a conversation, he figured she wouldn't respond. "So..." he began. He had no idea what to talk about, so he grabbed onto the first thing he could think of, "I take it Blackthorn didn't do well when the Epidemic hit?"
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:59 am

Vermillion Harbor||Late Morning || 30

Amitiel followed behind the streak of red, leaving the kelp beds. Though the kelp offered some means of cover even for the colorful duo, now open in the dark blue. Looking forward as her ear 'wings' still tight against her head as she dipped back under the male having a full look at his serpent body of the off white to the rose red. Tilting her eye back up, lifting a little more to behind him, keeping space between her and the back fin. Eyes drifting down into the depth half expecting some great beast to come up and swallow them both, the thought making her speed up a little more over the male near his head now.

"So..." dipping down a little now beside him watching him with a glance of the corner of her eye. "I take it Blackthorn didn't do well when the Epidemic hit?" he asked. It took a second to think of home. " Could be worse, but it could be better like most of the other towns around. Being in the mountains around most of the sides not that many got there."Looking over a little to see his reaction seeing how he was just as uncomfortable with the silence as she was, just unable to think of something to talk about with him that would hold. She was thankful he thought of something, " A lot of the buildings are sort of still standing, the gym took most of the brunt of the dead. An Ice pokemon got into the den-" leaving it at that hopefully he could put the rest together.

" I had a dragon party with me in hopes to redeeming the den from the dead, we never made it and it became a lost cause so I left." feeling a little quiet for a few seconds. " They were nice enough pokemon, even had a demo child, the sweetest shy thing I've ever seen " she gave a bright strong smile looking over as the smile faults and fades. " When the team broke apart, I took to traveling, just really anywhere to see if I can find others. Staying off the land unless I found others or needed food and water. A lot of the towns I came by faired worse than Blackthorn. But you're the first I've come across that's alive and healthy, gives me some hope that there were others. You confirmed that, but it's understandable to be weary of new faces a single bite or wound unseen can cause a lot of trouble for everyone."

Looking back down into the depth drifting a nearer to the dual type male nearly brushing against him but not touching. Swallowing before looking up curious where exactly they were going and who was waiting. Before looking back up, Lake of Rage sounds well intimidating, but am sure it's not with someone like you there. Tell me a little more about it, before all this happened am sure it would have been a grand scenery to see" trying to hopefully bring up a less gloomy subject for them. Seeing something coming up in the gloom, " I take it that's where we're going then" slowing up a little to come back to eye level with him haven't noticed she wanted to move a little faster out of the empty space.
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:36 pm

|Vermillion City Mart|Late Morning|68|

Chesire staggered on his feet again as he back-pedaled after his impact with the door frame. Vision clearing, he catches glimpses of the floatzel and poliwag escaping through the door way. With mouth wide-open, he charges again. Slobber streaks down his chin and cheek, stained red from his first impact with the door frame. Before he can race through the threshold something moves from the other side. The weasel again? Finally ready to fight him face-to-face!?

CLICK. CRUNCH!

Too late to slow himself down, stop his momentum he slams face-first into the door as it's pushed closed. Chesire has to scramble again to keep his footing. Loud, pained yelps escaping his throat, but they don't reach his own ears. There's only a sharp ringing noise and Alice's voice. Telling Chesire to find her. She was close, Chesire knew! She needed his help, needed it now! They were kidnapping her.

His yelps sharp, gaining a ferocity to them and changing into howls of rage. The undead throws himself at the door, claws out to rake again and again against the metal contraption of the door. He had seem the weasel use it before, if they did it, so could he! "RETURN ALICE TO CHESIRE!" He howls between blows, ignoring the bleeding scrapes collecting on his paws and legs in his frenzy.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:00 pm

Vermilion City Mart [Bell] | Route 11 [Saferi] | Late Morning
    Saferi - Forty-one || Bell - Seventy

She attacked him. Ms. Aqua attacked him. People don't attack their friends, they don't harm their friends! "Run! Quickly! The ice might still be intact, or look for anything you can fit out of! I will be right behind you!" A scream wails its way from her lungs as she scurries forward, not daring to look back. The Glaceon was screaming, screaming in a way that was more then just pain. Something was wrong. Aqua's footsteps sound behind her, the Poliwag's only consolation as she tripped and stumbled over everything in her path to get back to the ice slide. When they had arrived in here she enjoyed all the fun things that were scattered on the floor and low enough for her to see. Now they were nothing blockades and barriers that kept her from safety.

"Chesire will kill you!! The threat roars from the back room and is followed by a hard smack and breaking sounds that shake the very walls of the building. Was he trying to bring the building down on them...? Bell's heart pulses faster then it had ever done so before. He.. wasn't kidding.. oh Lugia above he wants to kill us. In her realization the Poliwag misses something on the floor and trips, falling flat on her face. He was going to kill her. To kill them. "Keep going!" Aqua's voice kicks her feet back into action and, with a flip to her side, the youth struggles back to her short feet and continues to run as best she can.

The undead continued to shout nonsense as they made it to their icy entrance but it was not the relief Bell had hoped to see. Water pooled beneath them, the clear corners and dry coating to the ice giving way to a slippery melted mess. "Aqua.." she whines, tears streaming freely from her fearful brown eyes. She had seen this. She had been through a winter. When her pond froze the morning sun did this and ice would snap even under her meager weight. The Floatzel didn't stop. Climbing her way up the boxes she made her way onto their entrance. For a second it seemed like it might hold, a dangerous but possible escape, but as soon as Aqua puts more weight on the paw the ice creaks from the strain. It won't hold her....

Fear pounds through the child's head as horrible sounds come from before in front of and behind her. The ice cracked and whined, snapping into bits as Aqua jumps off. Behind them the Glaceon could be heard doing.. well she really didn't know but the clawing, shredding noise brought a chill to her spine. "I'm scared.." she whimpered, lips quivering. They were trapped. They were trapped! "The slide is brittler than glass! We gotta find another way!" The ceiling had been the only way in and now they had no way out! Panic closed around her heart. They weren't going to make it out. Chesire was going to get them. He was going to kill them!

Bell's rapid breathing hitches and she chokes, gagging on air as she frantically looks around for anything that could help them. They couldn't get out. There was no getting out. Have to hide. We have to hide! She couldn't fight, or climb, or do anything but.. hide. Bell's thoughts fall blank under the cover of fear. Without another word she turns and runs, pelting off in a random direction through the store. She had to hide, somewhere, anywhere. She'd go to the bottom of her pond but this was not home. This was not her safe place. Hide hide hide hide. Running until she made it to the corner of the building the Poliwag barrelled forward. A shelving display had fallen, its contents falling to the ground in a heaping mess with the shelf on top. She had no choice. Diving into the junk she buried herself deep within. This couldn't be real. It just couldn't....
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:02 pm

|Vermillion City Mart|Late Morning|57|

Aqua can hear Chesire on the other side of the door, feel the impact of the undead slamming into the door as she closes it. By this point, she is panting from stress and excursion. Below her, above the clawing and screaming from the other room, she can hear Bell whimpering. How could she have let this happen? She knew this was a bad idea from the start! No good exit, undead...they had food, but what did that matter at a time like this?

Aqua's eyes shoot to Bell as she takes off running down the aisle in a blind terror. "Ms. Bell!" She calls after the poliwag, but her voice is drowned out by the frantic screaming from the other room. She runs all the way to the other end, only stopping when the building cuts off sharply at some fallen shelving--which she promptly dives inside. Good. At least if things got worse...there is a chance he wouldn't find her. Still hefting around her can-filled hat with one arm, Aqua sprints around the perimeter of the store.

Boxes and shelving. That's it, and odd human items. Everything stacked high, but not high enough to climb to freedom. All the nooks and crannies that they saw from the outside were blocked by the debris--not that Aqua would be able to fit out them herself if they weren't, but Bell... Stopping short near the fallen shelf Bell had disappeared within, the floatzel finds herself standing in a batch of sunlight, the wind ruffling her fur...wind?

Confused, she looks up. The caved-in roof is too far to bring the breeze to her, but the window beside the boarded door? Already smashed in. On their way inside they had dismissed the windows as they were too tall to reach. However, now with all the things just laying around? "This is it." She breathes to herself, hope flaring in her chest, she drops her hat and dashes off pressing paws into each she passes until one proves light enough to move. "Ms. Bell! This is it! I know how we can get out--we just need to stack a few things here quick as a zebstrika and crawl out the window!" She calls, hoping she's stayed close enough to hear her.

"We'll need to get boxes and blankets-" Shen trails off, finding several towels to grab and run back. Gathering her strength, she throws both as high as she can, draping them over the broken glass littering the window frame. "That will have to do."

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:43 am

Vermillion Harbor/Late Morning [38]

Amitiel responded to his inquiry with, "Could be worse, but it could be better like most of the other towns around. Being in the mountains around most of the sides not that many got there." Well that was good, maybe it could be a bit of a sanctuary then... "A lot of the buildings are sort of still standing, the gym took most of the brunt of the dead. An Ice pokemon got into the den-" ...Or not. Ice and dragon types didn't mix. If there was anything his time with a trainer taught him, it was that. He still had Ice Fang to deal with Dragons if he had to. She continued her story, "I had a dragon party with me in hopes to redeeming the den from the dead, we never made it and it became a lost cause so I left. They were nice enough pokemon, even had a demo child, the sweetest shy thing I've ever seen " Ahh, so that explained why she was so willing to help Saferi with getting rid of the infected that had invaded the Huntail's home. Though he had to wonder what the hell a Demo child was; all he could figure was that it was some dragon he hadn't seen yet. If he ever found Lynn, he'd have to ask her about it; She was pretty knowledgeable about the many different Pokemon species, or at least she knew more than he did. "When the team broke apart, I took to traveling, just really anywhere to see if I can find others. Staying off the land unless I found others or needed food and water. A lot of the towns I came by faired worse than Blackthorn. But you're the first I've come across that's alive and healthy, gives me some hope that there were others. You confirmed that, but it's understandable to be weary of new faces a single bite or wound unseen can cause a lot of trouble for everyone." Well, if you couldn't stay home, then travelling was all that was left.

She then moved onto other topics, "Lake of Rage sounds well intimidating, but am sure it's not with someone like you there. Tell me a little more about it, before all this happened am sure it would have been a grand scenery to see" Oh wow, he loved his home, but even he knew that he was not an accurate representation of what to expect there. The name was appropriate for a very good reason.

"Well, it's a huge lake in the middle of a forest, and I swear that it's always getting bigger. Lots of Magikarp and Gyarados, if that wasn't obvious," he joked. "Sometimes you'll find other Pokemon that humans dumped there, like my Dad." His father hadn't been a native of the lake, but the water type could fight and was fiercely protective of his progeny. Thorn's unusual coloration was defended by his father many times, and probably part of how he survived his early years. "I liked fighting when I was younger, so that helped me out a lot since I got to evolve earlier than some of the other Magikarp there, and it meant the other Gyarados couldn't push me around as easily. I can fully admit that though I love that place, it could be pretty rough if you couldn't protect yourself. Guess I have to thank my dad for a lot there, too." His father had passed on long before he had left the lake with his trainer, but he still missed the fish some days. "But anyway, I haven't seen the place in years, even before... this... started. It's... either doing really well or really poorly if I'm being honest."

As they had talked, Thorn could see the coral trench he had passed earlier. "I take it that's where we're going then," the dragonair asked.

"Not quite, but  it shouldn't be much further," he answered. As they passed over the coral trench, Thorn couldn't help but remember how he had almost crashed into the thing, and given how painful coral scratches could be, he was glad that he had missed it. Now that he had found the trench, he turned so that he was perpendicular to the mainland and moved forwards. The cliff walls were ahead, and soon they'd find the cave.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:24 pm

Vermillion Harbor||Late Morning || 31/1

"Well, it's a huge lake in the middle of a forest, and I swear that it's always getting bigger. Lots of Magikarp and Gyarados, if that wasn't obvious," she would try and picture the setting in her head. Dotting it with trees and a crystal clear water with others like him drifting across the surface, this would pull a smile on her face. "Sounds beautiful Thorn, can half see the sun rays twinkle off the water surface of a morning" having another daydream of the setting painted in behind her eyes.

"Sometimes you'll find other Pokemon that humans dumped there, like my Dad." Looking over at Thorn then from what he had said about his dad being dumped there. She felt like she was lucky and unlucky with the same thing, not knowing her own parents besides the elders that cared for her. Humans that were her closest family, quickening her pace back to eye level with him. "In the Den, it was mostly training with other Pokemon with their own trainers, Pokemon I've never seen before, so I can understand a little bit of the feeling about the strangers."

"I liked fighting when I was younger, so that helped me out a lot since I got to evolve earlier than some of the other Magikarp there, and it meant the other Gyarados couldn't push me around as easily. I can fully admit that though I love that place, it could be pretty rough if you couldn't protect yourself. Guess I have to thank my dad for a lot there, too." She gives a laugh with that then, " I'm finding it hard to see someone like you getting picked on Thorn. Sounds like you didn't have many friends, though, a lot of the other dragons thought I was stuck up because I was a different color from them. So I got bullied a lot, I don't hold any hate toward them, though."

"But anyway, I haven't seen the place in years, even before... this... started. It's... either doing really well or really poorly if I'm being honest." Giving her head a little nod, then, "Not feeling at all homesick, I can't stop thinking about the Den. Mostly before this mess about the elders, the trainers and their Pokemon, the other dragons and dratini-" she would give a chime bell sound like a gitty playful laugh " we had a few Magikarp drifting around. Used to play a lot with one, Samson. He always made me laugh when I was feeling down" drifting a little " He always came to my rescue when I was getting picked on." Her head hung a little more, thinking about him and the end.

"Not quite, but  it shouldn't be much further," looking down at something in the gloom before looking up at the red male next to her. The ear wing twitched a little, luckily already being pink the blush didn't show before looking away not to get caught. "You think the others will like me?" rather abruptly picking up the pace a little ahead a little eager to meet up with the other no matter how they might have felt about her being around. Before slowing up and floating for Thorn to catch up looking back, "any other do's or don'ts I should know before hand?" voice picking up speed a little more. Looking at the rings on her tail before giving the ear a slow flap "how do I look?" seeing if any kelp might have been dragged along or some unseen seaweed hitching a free ride.
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:53 pm

((ooc: Please skip Chesire this round.))

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:50 pm

Saferi - Forty-one || Bell - Seventy-one

The Poliwag's heart was beating so hard her entire body shook with each beat. Soft whimpering escapes her, unable to be stopped despite her knowing how vital it was to be quiet. Curling into the tightest ball she possible she can only pray that she is hidden among the boxes and other objects. What if he finds me? She was totally defenseless. Even her Water Gun probably wouldn't save her against such a powerful, scary, violent Pokemon. He was my friend.. Why would Mr. Chesire totally flip out like this? They hadn't done anything wrong. Heck, they helped him into that room he wanted to get into so bad! We didn't find Alice but we didn't do anything wrong.

Tears well up from her streaming eyes and soak into everything around her. This was all her fault, wasn't it? It was because of her that they had gone searching for food in the town. It was because of her running off into the building that they were inside of it. It was because of her that she and Aqua would... "Ms. Bell! This is it! I know how we can get out--we just need to stack a few things here quick as a zebstrika and crawl out the window!" The Floatzel's voice carries over the snarling screams, loud and anxious. One of the Poliwag's eyes peaks open and while she can see slightly out of her hiding space Aqua isn't in the visible spot. A way out? But there had been no other way out. The only way in had been the ceiling after all. What, were they going to go through the floor?

Shuffling sounds too close for comfort as Aqua grabs things nearby. Daring to peek out her meager safety she can see the Floatzel is the one by her and that the terror is still locked in the back. "I.. i-is there really..?" The windows had been no good coming in but Aqua wouldn't lie. Crawling her way free the Poliwag is slow and hesitant in her movements. The Glaceon could show up at any moment. "We'll need to get boxes and blankets-" The Floatzel's arms are full of things as she rushes back to the alleged window, tossing them into place as fast as she can. "That will have to do." Was this safe? The window would be fairly easy to get to, even for her, but how far would the drop be on the other side?

What if she tripped and hurt herself? She'd end up as nothing more then dead weight to Aqua and yet another cause of their downfall."I dont think I can.." she whimpers, looking to the window, down the aisle, and back. A particularly loud crash from Chesire breaks her nerves and sends her careening up the boxes. Had he just broken free!? Teetering at the edge for a moment the fall is higher then she would of liked but she'd rather take it then the Glaceon's fangs. Sucking in a deep breathe she jumps, falling forward with her eyes closed.

Landing square on her belly the youth lets out a small gasp as her locket is driving deep in its center. Any pain is squashed under her fear she hops back to her feet and tries to figure out where she is. Everything in the city looked the same, dilapidated buildings, broken up or dirt pathways. What side of the building had they just left? Which way had they come into this place? I.. can hear the ocean. She.. she had come by this way before! It was how she ended up by the S.S. Anne! But it's not safe. If they ran to the ocean they would be in more danger then being lost.
    Pacing around in circles she hopes to see something familiar but is met with nothing but endless city pathways. "Which way do we go Aqua?" She whined, her voice growing shrill. They had made it away from the Glaceon but he could get out just as easily as them. He could find them and do... "He-he-he's gonna get us!"
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:48 pm

|Vermillion City Mart|Late Morning|58|

"I dont think I can.." Aqua hears Bell whimper as she emerges from her hiding place within the fallen shelf. The floatzel swallows thickly, trying to push down a lump in her dry throat. "Yes you can dear. I know you can." She encourages, climbing as quickly as she can up the makeshift tower of items. Her hat, still filled with cans, making the climb particularly awkward. The boxes underfoot shift and warp beneath her weight in odd places as she climbs. Clearly it was not the work of an architect, but it holds and soon Aqua is standing at the ledge of the tall window. A single blanket covers the jagged edge of broken glass which she tests with a tentative push of her foot.

Light snaps of glass, of smaller pieces crumbling, but none that penetrates the flimsy barrier to jab her. Beside her, she can hear Bell draw in a deep breath and jump. "That's it Ms.Bell!" She calls after her as she wraps both arms around her hat before leaping. She lands on her feet, but the added weigh of the cans along with the height of the windows forces the floatzel to her knees after impact. The metal hitting her in the chest through the material of her beloved accessory. She gasps for air, pushing herself upright against on unsteady legs.

They...they made it! She wheezes as she draws in a breath to try to laugh from the situation and her nerves. The undead could still be heard from inside, clawing at the door it was locked behind and raving about Alice. It couldn't hold him forever...they had to keep moving. "Which way do we go Aqua?" Her companion says, shrill from terror. Aqua watches the poliwag pace in circles as she desperately tries to find the path back to where they came from. "He-he-he's gonna get us!"

"No he's not." Aqua answers with confidence, not having the time to doubt her own words. "But we have to keep moving! If we can get back to the water, he'll never be able to follow us." He'd drown trying. She adds the final part silently to herself. The ocean was so close now, she could feel it on the breeze, but the coast was so long here--which part had they come from again? "H-here! I remember trying to read that sign over there! She calls, her voice faltering slightly as she jogs towards the dilapidated road sign towards the east side of town.

Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:24 am

Vermillion Harbor/Late Morning [39]

As the pair kept going, the cliffs came into sight, and Thorn started eyeing the walls for the cave. Thankfully, nothing had attacked them despite their shiny coloration making them stick out so much, and hopefully, the rest of his group would be there and have food figured out. He was admittedly still nervous about leaving the small child with only Aqua, but the Floatzel looked tough and could handle herself. The half submerged cave was a little difficult to spot, but when he saw it, he went a little faster and said, "Over this way! Almost there." If the group was there, then they'd probably be inside... Amitiel was a lot skinnier and smaller than he was, so she'd be able to fit without too much trouble. However, he knew he'd better stick his head in first to introduce her; no point in putting everyone on edge. She managed to pass him by in excitement, and he tried to go a little faster to ensure he wasn't left behind.

When they were close to the cave, Amitiel suddenly asked, "You think the others will like me? Any other do's or don'ts I should know before hand? How do I look?" She paused to make sure he could catch up with her, and it appeared she was trying to see if there was anything wrong with her.

He had to think for a second on what he knew of the small group, and he answered as honestly as possible, "Don't be too surprised if Saferi doesn't like you, but Aqua and Bell are pretty nice." Another pause, "Uh... I don't know about anything specific to avoid. Just try not to piss off Saferi, don't be mean to the kid, and Aqua seems pretty easy going..." To answer the final question, he had to give the other shiny another look over, but he wasn't entirely sure what she was asking. He questioningly gave the best answer he could, "You don't look dangerous? You should be fine..." Once they made it to the cave, he paused near the entrance to listen, and he found that there were no voices echoing out. "I'm gonna see if they're in yet. Don't want you to startle'em too much," he said before sticking his head in. Not a soul to be seen. He swam backwards a bit before pulling his head out and telling her, "Guess we're stuck waiting for the moment." At this, he finally began coiling up to settle down for a wait.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Vermillion Harbor||Late Morning || 32/2

Looking ahead again as the textures of the rock become clearer as they got closer to it. Part of it was somewhere above the water as she swam upward poking her head above the surface line to see that it was indeed a tiny opening into the cave mostly submerged. Dipping back under looking to Thron again as he catches up. "Over this way! Almost there."Following him in before sitting back and waiting as he passed her toward the mouth of the cave. Quickly seeing that he would have to take up more room getting in then she would, about to say something about it figuring she didn't want to annoy him with another obvious statement.

"Don't be too surprised if Saferi doesn't like you, but Aqua and Bell are pretty nice." Recalling the hauntail being rather territorial the other two seemed kind enough. "Uh... I don't know about anything specific to avoid. Just try not to piss off Saferi, don't be mean to the kid, and Aqua seems pretty easy going..." Nodding her head drifting a little once more beside him watching each scale catching some of the faint light trancing out for a split second."You don't look dangerous? You should be fine..." Looking own again "Well that's good, I thought I had something stuck to me, my spine is quivering a little. Might just be the temperature change or something else" turning back to the cave mouth.

"I'm gonna see if they're in yet. Don't want you to startle'em too much,"watching him maneuver into the opening drifting to the side a little letting him have all the room he needed as she waited."Guess we're stuck waiting for the moment." nodding her head again as her perk faults a little as she looks back down to the floor. "Maybe just heading over now?" trying to offer a little support as she takes him being a little down now as he pulled out next to her.

(Brain farting completely)
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:11 am

|Vermillion City Mart|Late Morning|69|

Deep  slashes mar the wood of the door before Chesire. His paws bloody from the abuse he's put them through attempting to claw his way free. To go after Alice's kidnappers, to get his revenge. Chesire could hear them on the other side of the door, though muffled by the roaring in his ears. Crying, whimpering, items being knocked to the floor. Were they regretting what they did? It didn't matter! The glaceon shakes his head frantically, panting from exertion as he prepares for another assault.

Taking a final deep breath, he lunges again, his teeth meeting with the harsh metal of the door knob. Teeth grind against metal, shooting sharp pains along his jaw. Chesire twists his head back and forth, anger fueling his jerking movements. Anger at the wall of metal and wood holding his hostage, anger at the pokemon who stole Alice, anger at himself for allowing this to happen. Finally, the knob turns upward, clicking into just the right place to swing forward. Chesire hangs from the knob as the door is thrown open with his weight. Even as it opens he keeps thrashing, not realizing he is free until the door collides with the opposing wall, knocking him loose.

The glaceon tumbles unceremoniously to the floor, panting even harder than before. Chesire was free! But where were the other pokemon? Gears churn and click within the undead's mind as he attempts to make sense of this. Snarling, he pushes his battered body forward, stalking along his aisle, searching for the floatzel and poliwag. He can smell them, hear them still. Where were they? As if to answer his question, his eyes focus in on a mis-matched tower of items leaning against the far wall.

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:04 pm

Saferi - Forty-one || Bell - Seventy-two

"No he's not." Bell's heart drummed heavily in her chest. They wouldn't be able to run. Even if they ran her stubby legs were growing tired and starting to wobble while Ms. Aqua's were weighted down by all their food. "But we have to keep moving! If we can get back to the water, he'll never be able to follow us." The water..? The cool feeling and salty taste of the air, the water was nearby! Flicking her brown eyes around Bell looks for the ocean they had come from but all she remembers is, this is where the boat and the Phione are.. The Poliwag chocks on her next breathe. Aqua didn't mean for them to get in the water here, did she? We'll be t-torn apart!

Luckily, the Floatzel means better then that as she scans around the surrounding area for something. "H-here! I remember trying to read that sign over there! A sign? No, no the sign! Bell's short legs shook and she tore off toward the old sign but she forced herself to stay upright. They were heading the right way, they were heading back! The chewed up dirt path, the broken fencing, the grass. They would be able to make it back if they kept going! What if he follows us? All that tall grass.. he could easily hide in it or trap them. What if he was already coming?? Glancing nervously backwards Bell checks to see if they are being following but almost instantly she stumbles and falls in the dust. "Oof!" The dry dirt clouds up, sticking to her rubbery skin and chocking out the youths lungs and she struggles to stand back up.

There wasn't time-- Bell shakes but can not get the dirt to come off as she continues to run and gasps for air. The tall grass towers along the route, a perfect hiding place for more than just Chesire to get them. Thick tears dribble down from the corners of her eyes but don't make it far as they get soaked up by the dirt and bounded off from her movement. "Gonna-.. Gonna get us..!" She wheezed, mind racing. Her wide brown eyes refused to focus, blurring everything together while they darted about to find any danger.

A tiny breeze brushes over the earthen path and the short Pokemon breathes in another cloud of dust. This time she is halted completely, gagging and coughing her lungs out while her stinging eyes squeeze shut. How far did they have left...? Completely disoriented Bell tried to peak one eye open before moving, but between the blazing sun overhead and swathes of grass all over everything was a mess.  Hadn't they walked through the grass at some point? Was it this point? Her head pounds, lungs burning, and for a second Bell can't tell which way is up. Her stubby feet slip and she falls backwards. "Ca-cant.. I ca.. n't.." Chesire was going to get her...
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:42 pm

|Vermillion City|Late Morning|59|

Aqua sprints along the worn path with her mind working a million miles an hour. They had been down this path. She's sure--but at every turn or landmark she doubts herself. Did they turn right or left? Is she only imagining having passed by it before? Heart thudding in her chest, they finally arrive at an expanse of grass. The air heavy with the scent of water. They were close, this had to be it! Aqua dares a look back at the city, but the glaceon is no where in sight for now.

"We're almost there! Just a whisker away!" She pants, parting the grass in a beeline for the shore. She can hear Bell pushing her own way through the tall grass beside her. The whole area eerily quiet besides the clinking of cans in the floatzel's hat. A cloud of dirt catches her attention, Aqua turning enough to see Bell had fallen, but gotten again to her feet. They could do it, they were gonna do it! "Gonna-.. Gonna get us..!"

"Ca-cant.. I ca.. n't.." Bell whimpers, falling again and this time, not getting back up. "Ms. Bell!" Aqua calls, backtracking several steps to be beside the terrified child, her heart falling into the pit of her stomach at the sight. "We're so close, we can't give up now. Listen, you can already hear the water from here." She says, almost breathless from running. With a hasty look around, she kneels down in front of Bell. "We can do it, together." She says, shifting to reach a free paw forward to offer to help the poliwag to her feet again. "The others are counting on us to get back. I know it's scary, but I also know it's something we can accomplish."

Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:59 am

Vermillion Harbor/Late Morning [40]

The disappointment was soon replaced with worry for the missing members of the group; it always felt like bad things happened to his friends if he wasn't around. Not that this was a running thing for this group, at least not yet. There was also a small voice saying that they might have ditched him, but he refused to let the thought fester. Saferi was far too invested in her project to just disappear, for one thing. The others however... As he settled to the floor, Amitiel must have sensed his distress and tried to comfort him, "Maybe just heading over now?" He appreciated the concern, at least.

He gave a strained smile in response before agreeing, "Yeah... Hopefully..." The end of Thorn's tail started twitching impatiently, and he realized that if he didn't distract himself, he was going to drive himself crazy while waiting. Well, he hoped Amitiel wouldn't mind more conversation. "So..." he started awkardly. He had already gone through a lot of the basic questions, and now he wasn't sure what to talk about. "You just ended up here on accident? Though, I can't say anything, I was totally lost until someone else told me where the heck I was." He wasn't opposed to swearing, but he tended to turn it down around certain people and especially children.

((I apologize for the short post, but I have very limited time, and I didn't want to hold up the team.))
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:33 am

Vermillion Harbor||Late Morning || 33/3

Well at least that earned her a smile that was uplifting enough as they tried to continue, "Yeah... Hopefully..." Modding her head allowing herself to drift down slowly to the edge of cavern-like space not going too far inside but just enough to sit on the bottom near the other Pokemon as she looked over then up at the rippling water surface just above them. "So..." Amitiel looked over then still uplifted by the attempts of conversation as she was going to give her best to keep him uplifted as well.  "You just ended up here on accident? Though, I can't say anything, I was totally lost until someone else told me where the heck I was." Thinking on it a little more as it was showing on her face a little.

"Well after I left the dragon den I really just picked a direction and went if I'm honest with myself. Haven't exactly been outside blackthorn, though other Pokemon told us tales of what it was like through other trainers Pokemon." Having a second of daydream what could have been out here before this mess happened, before snapping back. "But, with all that happened since then it's not exactly kept up to how I pictured it but still it's got its own beauty when your miles high. When rock turned to sorta forests than too little spots of city or towns here and there. I did stop to see if there were another Pokemon, even helped a few along as best as I could but I didn't stay long." Letting her tail gems catch a little light before looking over at Thorn "Sorta just happened I ended up here and I found some friendly Pokemon that I can try and help" giggling then "I just didn't expect to spend this much time under water, but at least is clean enough this close to humans."

Before she curls up into a small coiled ball looking at the bracelet around her tail still able to see the etching fairly clear even with the age of it. "I'm sure whatever they are doing they are going to be okay Thorn, But If you want I can go see if I can find them on the surface if that will help ease your mind. I don't mind really" lifting her head "if you're going to be okay with being a little by yourself while I try and go find them, shouldn't be that hard to find other living Pokemon." She starts to ramble a little more though not as clear what she was saying besides 'maybe Thorn will like' before uncoiled herself a little more bright and would be smiling once more.

Last edited by Requiem on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:20 pm

|Vermillion City Mart|Late Morning|70|

Chesire leaps at the makeshift tower before him. Items shift and tumble down at his hasty attempt to scale them. The glaceon barely hears the items hitting the tile floor below, his focus solely on the smashed window almost in his reach. The tower creaks ominously before finally falling apart from the bottom up. His claws grip at the box below his paws, pushing against it as everything crumples below, aiming high, limbs out-stretched towards the window---SMACK!

The ice-type's body slams against the wall, his front half dangling from the open window. Glass digs into his rotting flesh, sticking out of the purple fur painfully as he pushes himself fully through the threshold. Chesire lands with an ungraceful thud on the other side, marking the spot with a small pool of inky, tainted blood. Where had they gone?

They had come this way and they could not have gone far. Forcing himself to his paws, the glaceon does a loop around the building. He limps awkwardly from the toil his body took escaping the mart, but doesn't stop to lick his wounds. Satisfied that his prey is no longer lingering around the mart, Chesire staggers further into the town. His voice low and growling curses to himself as he makes his way through the paved streets. Chesire will find them and make them pay for hurting Alice...

((ooc: Chesire's leaving post, thanks for letting him float here!))

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:53 pm

Route 11 | Late Morning
    Saferi - Forty-one || Bell - Seventy-three

Everything was spinning. The Poliwag's eyes narrowed against the bright sunlight, her wheezing echoing loudly in her head. "Ms. Bell!" Aqua's vice sounded so quiet, drowned by her harsh breathing. Even as she crouched over her, blocking the sun, she felt worlds away. "We're so close, we can't give up now. Listen, you can already hear the water from here." Bell blinked, trying to calm her racing pulse just enough to be able to hear. Sure enough, beyond the swash of grass and thumping of her heart, the babble of the river and shore could be heard. As her rapid breaths slowed Bell could even taste the twinge of salt again. "I.. I hear it." She gasped, feeling how dry her throat had grown.

Kicking her little legs Bell tried to stand but only felt weaker. Even if she got up, could she make it to the water? "We can do it, together." The Floatzel encouraged, gently helping her back to her feet. The Poliwag wobbled, unstable, and nearly fell right back over. She had been away from the water far too long and the effects were showing. "I dunno.. I dunno if I can." While she could feel her breath returning exhaustion screamed in her round body. As long as she didn't have to sprint for her life she could.. probably do it, eventually. "The others are counting on us to get back. I know it's scary, but I also know it's something we can accomplish." Looking up at Aqua with worry-filled eyes Bell nodded. "I'll try."

Steeling herself with a deep breath Bell pushed forward through the grass. With Aqua's guidance she moved forward, not quiet as fast as before but speedy enough that her tiny feet kicked into a fluid motion. She could hear the water splashing even louder. It was getting closer! Soon she'd see Mr. Thorn again, and surprise Saferi with all the cans they had gotten! The gurgle of water grew louder and soon she could see splashes of blue through the tall grass, a sure sign of the river they had come form. Instantly excitement pulsed through her and overrided all her exhaustion. "I see it!" She squealed, picking up speed. "We're back, we're back!"  Bell cried out, charging even faster then before. The grass flew by, blurring into a green sheet, but her eyes were locked on the growing splotch of blue.

The grass opened up to the shore and river was before her. Wide-eyed and gasping Bell leaped, splashing right through the surface of the water. The cool, refreshing feeling was amazing, her skin relishing in its touch. "We got the food, we got the food! Mr. Thorn you won't believe what happened!" She squeaked, flipping all around joyfully, but she was only met with quiet. Bell slowed, and spun around in a small circle. It was clear that no one is here, though it would of been hard to miss Thorn's shiny red scales if he had been. "Where'd everybody go?" They should of been back by now, right? Heading back up to the surface Bell scanned the top of the water for any signs of the others but saw nothing. Concern built in the back of her throat. They had gone further than everyone else! They should of been back last. Looking at Aqua she asked nervously, "Where is everyone?"
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:59 pm

|Vermillion City|Late Morning|60|

"That's it! You can do it!"Encourages Aqua as Bell picks herself back up. Although the child's steps are slow and uneven compared to before, the poliwag is moving towards the water, getting closer and closer. The smell of the smell of it on the air, lapping sound of the waves and finally, the break of blue on the horizon. "Ms. Bell, oh Ms. Bell we've made it." She says exasperated. Her legs wooble slightly at the sight. They did it...the glaceon couldn't follow them, at least for now, they were safe...and they had food. Having found a second wind, Bell races towards the water and with cans under her arm, Aqua struggles to keep pace after the child.

"We're back, we're back!" She hears the other squeal in delight as she dives in the cool safety of the water. "We got the food, we got the food! Mr. Thorn you won't believe what happened!" Gripping her hat more securely, the floatzel follows suit, splashing through the shallows then diving in head first. The familiar rush making her break out into a giddy grin. This was it, they had made it, risked their lives for it over foolishly trusting an infected, but now they could put it behind them, they could--"Where'd everybody go?"

Aqua pauses, twisting in a tight spiral to get a 360 look. No red scales, no sharp replay for how long they took..."I...We were gone an awfully long time, I thought they would have beaten us back." She swims a slow circle about their little area, growing the perimeter of the loop with each pass. "Shoot, I hope none of them got lost." She laments, slowing herself to a halt to keep from distancing herself too much from Bell. "We could look a short ways down the stream a bit?" She offers, keeping her eyes and ears peeled, but finding nothing moving around them. At least the area here still seemed safe..."Or we could get to work opening a can or two while we wait, what do you say?"

Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:44 am

Vermillion Harbor/Late Morning [41]

Amitiel answered his question and filled the silence with chatter, and while he appreciated it, he was still getting antsy. His long tail fidgeted as she spoke, "Well after The left the dragon den I really just picked a direction and went if I'm honest with myself. Haven't exactly been outside blackthorn, though other Pokemon told us tales of what it was like through other trainers Pokemon. But, with all that happened since then it's not exactly kept up to how I pictured it but still it's got its own beauty when your miles high. When rock turned to sorta forests than too little spots of city or towns here and there. I did stop to see if there were another Pokemon, even helped a few along as best as I could but I didn't stay long. Sorta just happened I ended up here and I found some friendly Pokemon that I can try and help. I just didn't expect to spend this much time under water, but at least is clean enough this close to humans. Since he was obviously still worried, the Dragonair took notice and tried to calm him, "I'm sure whatever they are doing they are going to be okay Thorn, But If you want I can go see if I can find them on the surface if that will help ease your mind. I don't mind really. If you're going to be okay with being a little by yourself while I try and go find them, shouldn't be that hard to find other living Pokemon." She suggested doing something, and Thorn suddenly got an idea as to where the others might have gone. His eyes opened wide with realization. He didn't have legs or feet, but the saying "felt like kicking myself," was suddenly appropriate. Maybe the others went back to the river since they were carrying food. Arceus above he felt like an idiot.  

He started uncoiling as he spoke, "Nah, I think I got an idea as to where they might be." He let out a embarrassed chuckle, "I think I got the meeting place wrong." He used his tail to lever himself off the ground, and soon he was swimming further down the coast as he looked for the river. "I remembered that we talked about meeting there, but uh... I forgot that they probably couldn't carry food that far.... Sorry about that." He couldn't remember exactly where the entrance was, but he was mostly waiting for a change in the water to tell him as he moved onwards. He explained, "Looking for a river opening into the sea... Makes the water feel and taste different..."
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:20 pm

( Ah Crap going to have to pass sorry been away the weekend with family forgot it was my turn... sorries)
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:52 pm

Route 11 | Late Morning | 1

"And I says to the guy, 'you call yourself a flounder? You're more of a flatfish,' and the fucker tried to electrocute me! ME! For giving his bitch ass a compliment."

A Remoraid struggled, wriggling desperately in the clamp of the Dragalge's body, but it was too weak to do much of anything. "Fucking Stunfisk. They should all be ashamed that they have fins. Pff, calling themsleves fish." Twisting around he tossed the tiny fish upward toward his snout. It twirled, kicking its acid-burned fins around to no avail. It had been beaten and abused too long to have much fight left. "A lot like you," he whispered with an eerily quiet voice, "Can't even swim. Hardly a fish at all." For a heartbeat fear sparkled brightly in the Jet Pokemon's eyes. By the next acid coated its body and sea horse had started to feast.

Blood started to stain the water as Sannge fed ravenously. He couldn't say he was hungry but that little shit didn't deserve his mercy. One fin and its tail was all that remained as he relished in the sensation but the poison type's relaxation was cut short. He could feel eyes on him; someone was watching. He wasn't concerned though, and continued to play around with the remains of his catch. Whatever it was he knew he could take them. Then, they spoke. "Having a sport of fun are you, Scum Tail."

He hadn't heard that voice, or that name, in so many years. An odd tingle tickled through his spine. "It's good to hear from you too, Sea Fury." He gave a breathy coo, pushing the remains of his meal way with his tail. It was her alright, that spectacular coloration did not lie. Nor did her bold movement forward. "Though, I must admit I didn't expect to see you all the way out here." The female hissed, flashing her teeth. "You're a long way from where you belong." Sannge's eyes sparkled. Oh oh oh, she was getting sassy. "Ah yeah? Well, ocean is ocean, even if this shit is a river. So I'd say Im right where I should be." Angling his face upward he twisted his snout into the closest thing to a smirk he could manage. "What about you? Sure's odd that you're in this shitty little stretch of water."

A small stream of bubbles billowed from her nostrils. Was that amusement he saw? "If this is so odd then where should I be?" Brushing his fins together the sea horse gave a hearty laugh, "Somewhere dark, dank, and ugly. Just like you." She did not laugh but her face hardened. "You mean like this shit hole you made?" She replied flatly, looking over his makeshift den. Damn, that was cold. "You disgust me." With a nonchalant shrug he swam a little closer to the entrance of his den. "Ah baby, why you gotta do me like that? I worked hard on this shit hole, thanks." Sanngetall's eyes narrowed, his frills going stiff as he watched her demeanor change ever so slightly. Had he not been so intimately familiar with her behaviors he could of missed it. "Gonna strike me? That's rude as fuck." If it was a fight she wanted he would happily oblige.

Coolly, he swam forward into the open water and spoke much more seriously. "We ain't pinned, and I didn't do nothing wrong. Fuckin' chill girl." He watched her cautiously. If she lunged he could grab her, or score a Poison Tail across that wounded patch of scales on her flank, but she just stayed there. That's odd. If anything she should of gone for his throat while he was talking. Why hesitate? Unless.. There is something more important than an old rivalry? Fuck. "Ah shit, somethings going on. Well, I hope it ain't about fish 'cause I made 'em flee way upstream up in those fresh waters." He made note of her face. Angry but, this was about more than just prey. Whatever was happening it sure sounded like a jolly well time. "Welp, whatever it is, count me in baby."

"Its not like I got anything better to do. It's clearly more then you can handle." He eyed her, waiting for the rage. Either way, he would get something out of it. Let it be a worthy battle or something entertaining for once. "Besides, it could be fun.. and maybe there could be some fun after." His body tensed, ready for her attack. Oh, he couldn't wait for her decision.

(I added a little bit of Saferi dialogue since I forgot what I actually planned to respond with. Since she's my character and it doesn't effect anyone else though it shouldn't be an issue. ^^; My scumbag is finally here!)
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:19 pm

Route 11 | Late Morning
    Saferi - Forty-two || Bell - Seventy-four

Saferi's breath pushed through her gills harsh but slowly. He hadn't changed in the slightest. His demeanor, his disgustingly smooth voice, his foul way of keeping his quarters, or his keen eyes. "Ah baby, why you gotta do me like that? I worked hard on this shit hole, thanks." He cooed, swimming out of his den. Shit, he noticed. "Gonna strike me? That's rude as fuck." Why wouldn't he notice? It wasn't like they were trained to watch an opponents movements. Fucking hell. He only changed position slightly, just enough to allow him more space, but Saferi watched as his eyes never left her being. His own body seemed to stiffen, preparing itself while sending one message- make a move.

Deep in her chest Saferi can feel eerily calm heartbeats pass. The Dragalge's eyes did not leave her but nor did he make a move. "We ain't pinned, and I didn't do nothing wrong. Fuckin' chill girl." The words were too cool, too heavy. He was still waiting, still testing her for a wrong call. "I am aware, asshole. Don't you dare tell me to fucking chill." Even after all this time his slimy ass didn't intimidate her. And his games were just a waste of time. "You're in my way so fucking move. I've got shit to do." Pushing herself forward Saferi started to swim past him, ever aware of his presence and gaze. If he attacked, she was ready. The instant he-

"Ah shit, somethings going on. Well, I hope it ain't about fish 'cause I made 'em flee way upstream up in those fresh waters." Gods-fucking-dammit. Seriously? The sack of shit wasn't lying, he never did about these sort of things, but why? "It isn't, though that's just fantastic." She spat through gritted teeth, turning back downstream. "Waste more of my time, why don't you." Getting back, going back out to sea, settling into a hunting ground, feeding, heading back..... This fool didn't deserve another second. "Welp, whatever it is, count me in baby." "Fuck off." The response was swift and came without thought. "I don't need you."

"Its not like I got anything better to do. It's clearly more then you can handle." Oh hell no. Spinning around her fangs sparkle brightly, snapping with each word much too close to the sea horse's throat. "I'll show you what I can't handle." He grew even more tense but his voice did not lose its smoothness. "Besides, it could be fun.. and maybe there could be some fun after." I think I'm going to be sick. She knew what he meant. God, the piece of shit never fucking stopped trying. Was that all he ever thought about? Himself and getting tail or jollies? It was fucking sickening. But.. maybe she could use that? I'll make you regret those words.

Letting the current drag her back Saferi widened the space between them. "Ah yeah?" She says, letting her tone rise as though interested. "And for what ungodly reason should I trust you?" The list of reasons not to trust him was greater than her shimmering scales. Even if he was only chasing tail the guy was still dangerous, maculate, and a dirtbag. "There's going to be a blood bath, dozens, maybe hundreds of little shits. Gotta get all the stranglers too, though the real fun comes later." There idea of 'real fun' was probably worlds apart. Yeah, cause finding whatever's inside that thing is going to be riveting. Still.. that wasn't enough. He could still weasel his way out of 'helping' while getting his.. prize.

"Only thing is, they've overrun my place. Infested it even. Wouldn't want things to get interrupted now, would you?" Gods.. if he laid a single scale on her she would snap. But, if it meant getting her home back and purged of that taint for good, she'd take that risk.

"I...We were gone an awfully long time, I thought they would have beaten us back." Bell's face set into a deep, deep frown. So what if they were gone a while! The others couldn't leave the water. They couldn't possibly go that far. "Shoot, I hope none of them got lost." "Lost?!" She gasped, splashing her tail hard against the water as she shot forward. They couldn't be lost! What if there was trouble, or what if they were chased away? What if they never found them!! But but we were supposed to explore the boat together..

"We could look a short ways down the stream a bit?" Yes, yes looking! If they weren't here, and Thorn clearly wasn't here, surely they weren't that far away. Looking up and down the stream Bell wondered which way they could of gone. Thorn probably couldn't go up too far. Saferi could though. She had brought them this way after all. But Thorn.. He would of gone back out to sea where there was room. Wasn't he supposed to get something, or something? Gosh it has been a while. The hours passed by in her head and blocked out the mornings conversation. She had been hungry, famished even, and they set off for food. Right? "Or we could get to work opening a can or two while we wait, what do you say?"

A loud growl ripped through her stomach. Gosh.. if she was hungry earlier she was starving now. Between all the walking, running, searching, and heat she had certainly worked up an appetite. "Food, food food!" She cheered, paddling closer to the shore. Maybe the others just hadn't headed back yet. They had been gone a while after all, and it was the both of them! Saferi probably went off on her own at some point and left Thorn all by himself, the poor thing. It would take them twice as long as us since they were both alone. She had gotten all worried for nothing!

Looking at the cans Bell quickly remembered how they really didn't seem like food. "Are you sure there is food in these Ms. Aqua?" She asked, looking very closely at their collection. Shiny, hard, and smooth things. She didn't have any claws or fangs, or even hands to pry them open. "They don't seem to have any mouths or cracks or ways in. How can the food get in them?" How did anyone know these were food? Were they like those fruits and nuts with the hard shells?
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:26 pm

|Vermillion City|Late Morning|61|

"Food, food food!" Comes the resounding cry from the child as her fears of the others being lost is temporarily replaced. The others were probably already on their way back, right? "I reckon we can dig into one of these, there's plenty to go around." Aqua reassures with a wink. She twists her twin tails, propelling herself lazily to the bottom. As her feet touch the sandy floor she dips her stash of cans carefully within a cluster of plants. Satisfied that her hat is hidden after a few adjustments, she kicks off the ground back towards Bell with one can.

"Are you sure there is food in these Ms. Aqua?" Aqua chuckles, turning the metal object over in her hands as she does. "You bet your scales there is food in them." She says, continuing to float skyward until she breaks the surface of the water. Leaning back, Aqua bobs softly at the surface, the metal balanced on her stomach out of water. "My trainer used to give me food outta things like this all the time!" After several flips, Aqua finds what she is looking for on the can. "It juuuust takes a little bit of messing with."

Carefully as she can, the floatzel pries her claws underneath a metal tab. The action taking several attempts and muffled words before the sea weasel is able to successfully lift the small tab. "You see, humans can live pretty far apart. So, when they make food, they put it in these to keep it good until it gets where its going and someone is ready to eat it." Aqua explains as she continues to tug and pull at the little tab. Unable to pull off the top with her hands, she switches to her teeth. Rearing back her head and pulling forward with both hands, the top slowly starts to peel back.

As it finally gives, her head slaps against the water from the force, the blended beige contents exposed. Grinning from ear to ear, she spits out the metal top in her mouth and splashes the water with her tails. "I got it! She calls out in triumph, righting herself in the water and holding the can out for Bell to see. "Not sure exactly what it is--" Aqua says, pausing the sniff the strange meat cube. "But it's definitely food." With one hand, she digs inside, pulling out a small handful which she tosses into her mouth. "Mh-Mmh." Aqua hums, extending the opened can towards Bell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:20 am