Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Mew
Kaze
Funnio987
7 posters

Doki the Growlithe (Outskirt - Orre)

Anonymous

Doki the Growlithe (Outskirt - Orre) Empty Doki the Growlithe (Outskirt - Orre)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:24 am

Doki the Growlithe (Outskirt - Orre) Small_zpsaab6f567

Doki
    Item Large Red Scarf
    Gender Male
    Age Early Adulthood (21)
    Species #058; Growlithe, Puppy Pokémon
    Height 2' 07"
    Weight 43.5 lbs.
    Pokédex Entry A Pokémon with a loyal nature. It will remain motionless until it is given an order by its Trainer.
    Level 23
    Ability Flash Fire
    Nature Bold
    Characteristic Strong Willed
    Moves - Helping Hand (leveling)
    - Bite (leveling)
    - Flame Wheel (leveling)
    - Flame Charge (TM)
    History Doki was raised in a typical Growlithe way, trained by the police force and taught how to be loyal and obey his masters orders. He was content with his way of life, stopping crime and saving the day; it felt, to him, righteous. His main trainer was Officer Derrick, who spent many hours of many days within the Forest with Doki, trying to to become the picture perfect duo. Officer Derrick wasn't very heroic or strong, but he was determined to do good alongside his companion. Not long after Doki became stronger, his strength became over powering. The feeling of being bigger than his peers had gone to his head, and he would sometimes even go against the Officers orders, doing what he felt was necessary to save the day.
    Of course, acting out of orders wasn't permitted for long in his line of work. Doki and his Officer were forced to go onto paid vacation; giving them time to try and work things out, bring back the ol' loyal side of Doki, but he was too proud of who he was to change. After some time, Off. Derrick saw no hope in changing his stubborn ways, so he retired Doki to become a house pet for his wife and child. Doki wasn't too please with his situation, living in the city, he was only let out twice a day, and always set on a leash. Even though he could have just run off with the leash and leave Officer Derricks home, he had seen no point in it. Where would he go? What good would that achieve? He stayed with them for about four years, protecting their home and child. He grew a large bond with Off. Derricks daughter Sophia who, on Dokis 17th birthday, presented to him a large and lovely rouge scarf. He was flattered, this was the first real present he had ever gotten. Toys to him were pointless and treats only lasted until they were eaten, so he became extremely attached to a long lasting item that would separate him even more from other Growlithes. It wasn't until he became 20 years old, that he became tired of obeying humans an acting as a house pet. Sick of being cramped into a house with nothing to do and no one to save, Doki found that one day the front door had been left open, and he went for it.
    Doki ran as far as he could, away from the city, past caves and the ocean, and into a deep valley. He became comfortable being free without any orders, while it didn't feel right to him, he still found joy in it. Doki ran about, eating the berries that grew on the shrubbery in the outskirts of a forest near by.
    It was a peaceful day when it happened, the Bulbasaur came out of seemingly no where and went at him, vine whips a blazin' and Doki did the only thing his body knew to do. Fight. During the encounter he didn't dare to put his teeth on what he would come to know as the infected, but he was more than glad to scratch and tear at it's skin with his mighty claws. When there seemed no hope for the Bulbasaur to live any longer, Doki ran past it and into the forest, getting as far away as he could from the discoloured devil behind him.
    To this day, almost a year after his first fight with an infected, and no where near any forests or valleys, Doki runs. He doesn't know where to, or what he will find, but he will learn very soon.
    Appearance Doki is a slightly larger than average Growlithe, people say that it's all in his tall legs, but he is also large in girth. His eyes are a deep green with brown near his pupil, he wears a large red scarf that was given to him by Officer Derricks daughter, whom he protected while retired from the workforce.
    Personality Doki knows that he isn't the biggest or strongest pokemon out there, but that wont stop him from pretending he is. He thinks of himself as independent but secretly craves to be with others and to be given orders. Why not? That's what he and his ancestors were raised to do.
    But don't let his bold exterior scare you away, he is a kind pokemon, whose most desperate goal is to protect.
    User Notes None that I can think of.

Last edited by BeattingHearts on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 22 times in total
    Funnio987
    Funnio987

Doki the Growlithe (Outskirt - Orre) Empty Re: Doki the Growlithe (Outskirt - Orre)

Post by Funnio987 Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:48 am

Oh my gosh. SO CUTE.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Doki the Growlithe (Outskirt - Orre) Empty Re: Doki the Growlithe (Outskirt - Orre)

Post by Kaze Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:49 am

Nawwwwwwwww~<3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:00 am

Thanks guys! I just needed something temporary to go up. c:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:49 pm

I believe I say something along the lines of:

Ready to be moved to Profile Computer for Approval.

I hope. ;u;
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Looks good dear, moved to the main PC

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    Doki the Growlithe (Outskirt - Orre) Hz72hB2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Thank you!
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:38 pm

He's looking good but I noticed a few things;

Extremely Loyal isn't an in-game Nature. Here is a list of Natures that he can have.

Also his moves need to be labeled by how they were learned.
    Other then that he's lovely c:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Thanks!

I changed the Nature, but I was wondering if you could help me for the moves. Is there a way to find out which goes with what moves?
    I'm pretty sure Flame Wheel could be Leveled, right?
    Bite and Helping Hand Learned?

So sorry for the questions. ;-;
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:04 pm

You can find movesets over at Bulbapedia. :>
    Growlithe's Bulbapedia Page
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:07 pm

Well shoot, I've been looking at it this entire time and never even noticed. Thank you so much, seriously, I can't thank you enough!
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:09 pm

In Doki's case, all three of his moves would be learned by Level Up. ^^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Thanks again Cinder. C:
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:53 pm

A) Did you draw the image yourself and B) If you did are you considering opening a shop?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:53 pm

I did draw Doki! I wont be able to open an art shop anytime soon, with school work and a huge art block (I've had it now for about 3 months). This drawing was thanks to a stroke of inspiration. :<

Edit/ But thank you for thinking that my art is good enough to sell!
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Daaaaaawwwww~ Crescent will get on well with him!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:55 pm

I think so too! With Cresents want for revenge and Dokis need for heroism, they will become good buds. :D

Edit/ Oh! And I saw in chat that you said your team had abandoned you, no worries, I see that Kaze has a profile going for the Outskirts and so does Funnio! <3
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:29 pm

User was banned so I am moving it to Dead.

Doki the Growlithe (Outskirt - Orre) 3Br5nS6

Doki the Growlithe (Outskirt - Orre) ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotDoki the Growlithe (Outskirt - Orre) UugYyDK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:50 pm