Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

The REALGAM Team

Anonymous

The REALGAM Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The REALGAM Team

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:40 pm

[Pass this turn, please. There's nothing much for Ross to do and the passage of time is slow. I don't want to keep spamming with just posts with Ross just kind of sitting there derping. xD I'll see what I can do next turn.]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Realgam Tower [Air Ducts] || Late Night (13)

Where was I again? I keep forgetting. I just know I’ve been in here for like a bajillion days. Crawling, and crawling and crawling some more. My red paint is already starting to run out, barely any of it comes out now, and the stuff behind me was already turning into a darker red, guess my painting trail is already getting old. I wonder if I can paint the whole thing before it finally runs out.

I should paint a new one, yeah, I should. Get me some new paint, and some new places to paint at, and then I can finish what I needed to do…..If I can remember what that was…..

It was something important….i know what. Something to do with…pods?

I forget, that ringing I keep hearing makes it hard to remember it anything. And no matter how much I bang on the hard walls, whoever is making that ringing just won’t stop! Its even making Sissy and Brody upset. Or…I think it is. So upset that they won’t even talk, no matter how many times I yell at them, or how many times I smack them against the sides of the metal walls, all I get is a sore throat and hurt paws. They must be in a very deep sleep or something. And it was no fair because we always go to sleep at the same time, always have, and now they left me alone.

They better say sorry when they wake up.

Hmm, sleep. It was sounding much better the more I see those two sleeping. We promised to spend the whole night awake, and have fun with those other pokemon though. But they all started playing without me, making screaming games, and playing hide-and-go-seek. I want to play, I want to paint, I want to help them fly. I want to do it all!

Maybe they had special paint powers too, and they could make red paint come out of them. Then maybe I could do all three.

“All the paint I could see,
    All of it just for me,
    Waiting underneath the Butterfree”

That would be nice, playing a game with those weirdo pokemon, breaking them free of their metapody shells, and painting it all with the gallons of paint they leave behind. It would be the perfect day. And I would remember it every time I see that red painting I leave behind.

Perfect.

If only my eyes would stay open long enough, to go play.

…Why was I in this cramped place again?

((So I remember everyone saying to change it to the morning and stuff, and that was like…..a month ago? xD Just wondering about that |D If not will just have to have more fun with Cyril >:’D))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:20 am

Post 13

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area]| Late Night

Logan should have expected at least one of the newcomers to be opposed to common sense, but the onslaught of anger and shouting took him by surprise. "What do you mean?! You can't just leave someone to die out there! They are living, breathing Pokemon and that is hard to find now!" The direyena flinched, if only at the sharp contrast of volume the luxray provided. Frowning, wanting to remind the volatile feline to keep his chivalrous voice down, but was beaten to it by the calming touch of the strange persian creature.

Her words defended Logan's stance, and what was better, she did it without sending the undead around them an invitation to dance. Allowing his bristled crimson fur to placate, he relaxed on his spot, his eyes drifting over the rest of his company as the persian creature spoke her peace. His gaze lingered on the jolteon that had seemingly banded everyone together, who... was crying? Confused, he gave her the slightest of headtilts as she seemingly gathered her courage for... public speaking?

"...I, uh, don't know about you two, but I think proper introductions and some rest would be in order. I-it' so late, surely we can all think w-with clearer heads tomorrow?" His ears perked, glad to have some more reason passed out amongst the small gathering. He'd written off the jolteon as a brat, like the strange horned feline that had been so enamored with her, but... maybe not? "M-my- I am Ciana."

Logan gave her a reassuring smile and nod, able to tell that this was obviously a stressful move on her part.
    "...I'm Logan," he offered gently, his voice lacking the general distaste it typically held when addressing others. "Pleasure, Ciana."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:21 am

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Late Night [13][12]

Frankie snickered throughout the lover’s conversation, already salvaging a source of entertainment in the dimly-chivalrous lion alongside his mate’s allure. All in all, it seemed the newcomers weren’t as much a burden as the group had anticipated. Grinning dumbly, though finding the pair’s romance a strange entity and soon losing interest, the Ninetales’ attention fell to Logan still hogging the bed. Used to the company of Snitchy, a complete and utter pushover, the fox found a challenge in the hound’s dominance. It reminded him of the time before the epidemic; his various colleagues who sought to put him in their place. A collection of missing tails and toes suggested that they had succeeded in their attempts, but nevertheless, Frankie was still standing.

Jimmy had noticed the total shift in Ciana’s demeanour and had stood silently watching her throughout the duration of the group’s conversation. On reflection, he could understand the female being a little unnerved by his staring – but there was little else the canine could do. He couldn’t ignore such blatant sorrow, the tears pricking her eyes enough evidence of her saddened state. The Herdier had almost moved to place a paw reassuringly atop the canine’s own, but promptly stopped himself as she summed up the courage to address the pokémon around her.

"...I, uh, don't know about you two, but I think proper introductions and some rest would be in order. I-it' so late, surely we can all think w-with clearer heads tomorrow?"

As the introductions began, the Herdier found himself shrinking into the shadows. He was helpless in this situation, left feeling awkward and outcast as relationships began to flourish. The canine couldn’t even give his real name, his buffoonish companion never succeeding in recalling that one simple word. Sighing, he forced a smile until Frankie took his opportunity to speak.
    “Name’s Frankie,” The Ninetales grinned, his own gaze having followed each speaker to absorb their names. It would take time to cement in the fox’s memory, but then again, most things did. He looked across to his disgruntled canine companion, giving short chuckle upon realization of the creature’s impediment. “Oh, that’s Snitchy,” He gestured to the Herdier with a one-toed paw. “Can’t remember his real name, but he can’t ever tell you it. No tongue,”

Jimmy. My name’s Jimmy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Realgam Tower/Hotel Area|Late Night
    ((5/both))

"...I, uh, don't know about you two, but I think proper introductions and some rest would be in order. I-it' so late, surely we can all think w-with clearer heads tomorrow?"

Kaeli looked at the Jolteon with pity, unable to mistake the pain in her eyes for the decision to forgo searching for the others. She seemed so broken, so fragile, even Alistair was having trouble not just going over to the little thing and cuddling her until she felt better. "M-my- I am Ciana." Noticing the attempted change of subject for the female the Rahneko nodded as the horned one, Logan introduced himself along with the Ninetales Frankie and his canine friend called 'Snitchy'. Noting the comment the Ninetales made Kaeli made sure to attempt to ask the Herdier about his true name later. Tongue or no there was always a way to communicate.

Alistair padded over to the small electric fox and gave her a bright and warm smile, lowering himself to to ground to give himself a more eye-to-eye view with her. "Nice to meet you Ciana. You can call me Alistair!" Worried that her mate would make more an imposing presence than a comforting one Kaeli stepped over to him and pulled on his ear with her teeth. "Now dear, no need to crowd the poor girl. She looks as though she has had a rough enough day. I am Kaeli, little one, and it is more than a pleasure." The large Luxray pouted slightly and looked back to the Jolteon before giving a defeated sigh. "Okay love." Giving Ciana one last smile he walked over to a corner between the couch and a dresser and lay down in a ball, soon joined by his mate as they cuddled together.

This seemed like a kind enough group, even if they weren't as familiar with each other as they had originally assumed. Alistair kept giving sad glances to the Jolteon and he made a promise to himself that, in the morning, he would do his best to try and and at least get the others to try and look for her friends. Everyone needed friends.

((Baw Alistair, you great big loveable goofball. XD))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Chiaroscuro || Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Late Night
    Post XII

It was getting darker and darker down the hallway as the bird moved on, gradually taking step by step down the empty building. His injured wing felt detached somehow, and though it burned still, it felt far away yet intensified at the same time. The end of the hallway seemed further away the longer Chiaroscuro stared down into the darkness, and a grimace found its way onto his face. If Arceus hated him, he sure was doing a great job expressing it. Injured, practically blind, can't fly. Can't escape. The chances of his current survival seemed thin as water.Either way, Ross had one goal to fulfill: get out. And get out alive.

No time to waste. He could hear the distant growls of unseen monsters coming closer to him with every breath. The bird swore that the Undead could practically sense where the living were -- was it their smell? Just like how flies are attracted to rotting meat, perhaps Undead are attracted to the scent of fresh meat and blood. Which clearly made the situation for Ross much better, the fact that the Undead were practically like heat-seeking missiles after his blood. Great. Just great. He hurried his slow pace as the sound of starved growling came closer, feeling his heart pound in his chest. The scar under his feathers ached with every beat, and the Staraptor just wanted to give up and sleep. But he'd always been stubborn.

The growls were getting louder and closer. Arceus, they just don't give up, do they? Moving a little faster on his two legs, Ross could finally see a corner. Where it led, he didn't know, but it was progress and he was taking it. Or at least, he sure hoped it was progress. BUt no, luck wasn't on his side at all, and the corner led to a dead end. With a quiet, muttered curse, the Staraptor turned to exit the blocked way, back to search for another route out, but he found himself trapped. At the corner where he had just turned was the very monster he had been trying to avoid. Ah... shit, Ross thought, stepping back to feel the cold walls touch his back. The shadow growled at him and took a step forward, red eyes gleaming and grimy drool splattering all over the ground. The Staraptor could only helplessly stare --

...at the shelf across the room. A nightmare? It seemed he had nodded off while camping out in his temporary shelter. There was no corner to be trapped in. There was no shadowy beast. And certainly, his wing was still burning with pain that Ross had to grit his beak at. He felt disoriented for a moment, but righted himself; he wasn't out in the dark hallway like some idiot. He was in a hotel room. That he locked himself into. Or more precisely, barricaded himself into. Dreams were strange, the bird thought with a frown. It all seemed real, especially that feeling of tense anxiety and apprehension, both of which Ross was angry at himself for. Being scared wasn't a feeling that he wanted to admit.

Leo would laugh at me if he saw me where I am right now, Chiaroscuro thought, with a heavy sigh. No more falling asleep. He had to stay attentive.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:47 am

Realgam Tower [Air Ducts] || Late Night (14)

Why is it so quiet? I just told the bestest best joke ever, and Brody and Sissy aren’t even chuckling one bit! They have lost their sense of humor forevers. And now I have to forever walk with them and never hear them laugh, or giggle or chuckle, maybe even smile! And every joke or prank I make would just be met with silence, there was no point to them if someone wasn’t enjoying them….

I kept poking them over and over in the face, trying to get them to laugh, to make them break out in giggles, but they didn’t so much as smile. They didn’t even respond or ask me to stop. Like they weren’t even there, as if their brains had evaporated into nothingness, and all that was left was just their bodies! Maybe that was why they have yet to blink, like their eyes didn’t need any more blinking, because their brains where gone.

I wasn’t going to let my brain be evaporated. I immediately closed both my ears, making sure nothing got inside and evaporated the brain inside. As long as I kept it closed I was safe, I would be able to laugh and joke and have fun. Just as long kept those two holes clogged up. Maybe for an hour or two, till I knew my brain was safe.

Just a little longer.

….

Just until my brain….

was….

safe…

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area Air Ducts] || Dawn

Darn it!

I fell asleep!

I must have been so asleep that someone thought I was dead and buried me alive! Why else would I be in this closed area, barely able to move from my spot??? I needed to break out of here, to destroy this box and dig my way out of here to the surface. Then once I am free, I can go on a sacred path of vengeance to catch whoever put me in here.

But before I could break free, Brody nudged my face, stopping me from even asking him what his problem was by putting his paw in front of his mouth. I didn’t need to me a mind reader to know that he wanted me not to make noise, and that he most likely had something great planned up, immediately after waking up too!

He was pointing to an opening, or at least the closest thing to an opening this...air duct had! That’s right, I forgot I was inside an air duct. Can’t really remember why though, still too tired I bet. But not too tired to follow Brody though…The ‘opening’ was still covered by metal bars, so you can’t go through without breaking, but I can see through it easily. Don’t know why I haven’t seen one before now though…I would ask Sissy about that but she had the same ‘silence’ gesture Brody had done before. And it took me a while to figure out why they were telling me to do that.

That funny electric type from before was down there! Along with that no-fun-bird, and a lot of other weird pokemon that I’ve not seen before, half of them were asleep like lazy birdies, but some where already awake before me!

I was supposed to do something when I saw them though…..what was it?

Eh, I wanted ask Sissy and Brody what it was, but being a super spy right now meant not making noise and being seen. Maybe I spy on them longer and find out.

To see what I can see.

((Would have posted sooner, but fell asleep mid writing. Then scrapped most of it once waking up :\ But will make him livelier after the 'morning rituals' |D))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:15 pm

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Late Night [14][13]

Frankie watched half-amused as the recently arrived lovers made themselves comfortable on the ground aside the room's couch, cuddling and purring together in a blatant display of their love. Gross. The Ninetales had never understood the value of a true relationship, content to satisfy his lust for a pretty face and move on with his life – he wasn’t prepared to share his existence. Still, it did look awful pleasant… Snapping himself out of his thoughts, the quiet pondering on what such fairy-tale romance was like; he turned to find Snitchy and Ciana in a childish, awkward mimicry.

Jimmy had watched in a state of silent unease as the group settled down for the night, content in the knowledge they shared their spare with individuals. As far as the canine was concerned, he was still a stranger. He wasn’t ‘Snitchy’, that was an false image Frankie had applied to him – the Herdier helpless to alter this new identity he himself did not fully know. Still, once upon a time the dopey fox had known him; it only hurt to know he was so forgettable. Sighing, Jimmy slinked out of the shadows to rejoin his fire-type companion, presuming it was the only place he would always be at least somewhat welcome. However, Ciana stopped his escape.

"We can work on learning your name in the morning, kay?"

He’d hardly noticed the female positioning a pillow between them, offering up a generous portion of the item for his own use. He frowned, initially confused at the Jolteon’s kindness towards a street-rat like himself. Yet the puzzlement was quickly dissipated, in its place a sense of gratitude building as he smiled softly in response – unable to do little more. Thank you.

As the Herdier curled aside Ciana, undeniably conscious of lying too close to his new friend, Frankie watched on with a mischevious smirk on his vulpine features. This was just too precious! The Ninetales turned his head away, snickering into his paw at what was truly an endearing sight of two lost souls seeking comfort in one another. All Frankie saw was opportunity for harassment. Regaining his composure, he sauntered back to his armchair, knowing damn well Logan would be too stubborn to admit the fact he wanted a cuddle buddy. With his lanky form draped over the plush furniture, the fox’s head resting on one of the frayed arms, he whistled to Snitchy.
    “Hey, Snitchy! No funny business, Mister,” The Herdier previously content with the sleeping arrangements could only seethe at Frankie’s determination to unhinge it. He glared over at the winking fire-type, ears flattening against his head as he shielded his blushing face beneath scruffy paws – hoping sleep would claim him quickly. Fortunately, it did.

Frankie spent a few moments quietly chortling to himself, cracking up at unsaid jokes concerning the young lovebirds before sleep finally ensnared him. Yet even in his slumber, the fox could not be silenced. Maw agape, tongue inelegantly lolling to the side, Frankie was the picture of sophistication as the room was filled with incessant, heavy snoring.

Last edited by Snitch on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Realgam Tower/Hotel Area|Dawn
    ((6/both))

They had met in war, spent a year on cold ground moving camp around the country to keep up with the many battles and tasks it took to secure the kingdom and bring the people peace. Something as small as keeping up all night was nothing out of the ordinary for the mated pair as they lay on the hardened floor and now was no exception. Alistair had allowed himself small naps here and there but his mate Kaeli kept constant vigil even as darkness reigned, her eyes glowing softly in the darkness as they took in what little light filtered in from a lonely window in the room. She did not move at all during the eve except when the occasional noise had her head turning to investigate.

It hadn't surprised her when no one spoke of actually keeping guard, many of the Pokemon seeming rather green when it came to battle tactics other trainer battles. They weren't the same as all out war. Kaeli had seen much death in her young life but it ended with her becoming a queen and mated to the dashing male currently curled behind her. The thought of her mate brought a rare and soft smile to the feline's face, lit up by the soft rays of morning as they began to spill into the room, but a sharp intake of breath soon had her on alert. Ears perked her eyes moved quickly to the bed where Ciana lay with 'Snitchy' and she noticed how the female shifted. Though she made no move to get up it was obvious she was awake, yet made no indication of rising. Perhaps she was still tired?

A small pity tugged at her heart for the young fox and Kaeli once again felt the sadness of mother who could never be. She and Alistair had never been able to reproduce, though not for lack of trying, and it was times like this she remembered that cold fact. When she craved to care for a younger Pokemon. Her back leg tapped at the large Luxray behind her and his yellow eyes opened to meet hers. He plastered a grin on and playfully bumped his head against hers but upon seeing his mate's expression his smile fell. She was sad and he hated seeing her that way. Sitting up he curled his head around the back of hers and nuzzled her gently until the sounds of breathe soon caught his ears too.

"You awake Cici?" he called out softly, eyes straying to the Jolteon. He was distracted by the heavy snoring of the aggravating fire fox from before but rather than act on his annoyance he merely snorted and stood up, coming back up to the bed and placing his large head right by Ciana's. "I can see your eyes moving..." he teased playfully, hoping to get her to open them. "I know you're in there..." Kaeli shook her head at her mate's antics but still stood up and stretched rather than reprimanding him. He was just being himself and there was not stopping it. But a sound above caught her attention and quickly the Rahneko was on alert, eyes to the ceiling as she tried to place where it had come from.

"Alistair, use your eyes to check the ceiling and walls. I don't think we are alone." A little unnerved at Kaeli's authoritative tone, one she only took when giving orders to the armies, the Luxray at once turned his x-ray vision to the floors above to see if he could spot what was causing his mate distress.

((Try I left it open for you to decide if you want Alistair to see your char. He can move out of the way or be in a different section of the ceiling. ^_^))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:06 pm

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Late Night (15)

Boring.

Boring, Boring, Boring….

They weren’t doing anything fun at all! No wake up wresting, no strange noises contests, and not even any jumping on the furniture! It was as if these pokemon where completely incapable of thinking up any thing fun to do. All they just did was wake up and stare at things the whole time, and some haven’t even waken up yet! Namely that funny fox, I thought he would do something fun by now.

Even the new ones were lame, two giant kitties just staring at everything, as if there was something to BE stared at. Hmm, but maybe there was….they had funny eyes, so maybe they were seeing amazing images coming out of the walls, which would explain why they looked at it, and the ceiling.

I wanna see amazing images….Maybe I need eyes like his to do it….

I’m gonna have to remember to ask to borrow that giant kitty’s eyes later, maybe I can see what he saw with them.

"Psst! H-hey! Wake up- there might be trouble afoot."

Afoot? I have a foot….SHE MUST MEAN ME! There was no other explanation!

I didn’t know that yellow ones had funny eyes also. She must have been hiding it last time because she didn’t want to cheat at hide and go seek! Oh, but she said Trouble….I hate nicknames, how hard was it for her to remember Cyril? There I was off playing with paints and hiding and stuff, and she goes off to decide and call me things without me knowing. That wasn’t nice…

There was only one thing to do it seems. Everyone knew the rule for forgiveness, its what the three of us always did whenever the fighting got too bad. Sissy and Brody where already nodding their heads to the idea without me even having to tell them what was going to happen. They knew what had to be done to be forgiven. But first things first, this bared metal thing was in the way, I couldn’t do it if it was in the way.

I slammed the thing with my body in a full on quick attack, but I knew the first one wasn’t going to do it, so as soon as the attack hit, I already slammed into it with another, and PRESTO. The thing got sent flying, and so did I, straight towards the yellow doggy. I slammed hard unto her back, and grabbed on tightly. Because this was the punishment for calling people names, the PIGGYBACK RIDE OF PUNISHMENT. Because everyone knew that anything can be forgiven with a piggyback ride.

I was too busy giggling and saying, “Giddy Up” that I didn’t notice how much red I had on me. And they were coming from where her pins where sticking to my tummy. So not only did she have special eyes too, but she can make paint come out of her pins if she was scared!

She was going to be a lot of fun.

((Bleh, sorry about the lateness, apparently everyone else in my family likes to make promises for me without my consent :\ Oh, and got permission from Ciana to do that, the blood(paint) is Cyril's, and anyone is free to pull him of of her and hold him in the air like a squirming child))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:49 am

Post 14

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area]| Dawn

Logan hadn't remembered falling asleep, nor even dreaming. But it was apparent that it had happened since he now felt the warm, gentle presence of the sunrise on his crimson pelt, the dim illumination of his room, still filled with the pokemon from last night. Sighing, he opened his eyes further and began stretching, glad that at least in that moment of weakness, nothing grave had occurred. Yawning and finally resigning to the fact that, yes, it was morning and yes, it was time to get out of bed, he sat up fully to find that the mated pair had beaten him to the punch. The jolteon had woken as well, and it seemed that there was something around. Sniffing the air, he rose from his spot to delicately descend and approach the persian creature.

"...Something the matter?" he asked in a hushed tone, ears perked and nose still sniffing for another intruder.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:24 am

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Late Night [14]

"Psst! H-hey! Wake up- there might be trouble afoot."

Jimmy had expected to have something resembling a lie-in with the irregularity of being surrounding by a group of powerful pokémon, but Ciana’s hushed words soon dashed his hopes. His scruffy form became rigid, eyelids snapping back to reveal panicked, lavender eyes. Abandoning fatigue, the Herdier was alert in a moment as he hurriedly stood aside the female, eyes scanning the room for danger. He soon noticed that everyone was staring towards the ceiling, apparently something unseen lurking behind the walls. Jimmy had not expected to wake up to this.

Whilst that old fear began to mount in the pit of the Herdier’s stomach, the canine found his company hadn’t even stirred. Frankie was completely dead to the world, still inelegantly draped over the chair with a dopey grin stretched across his face whilst the room was filled with a fierce tension. It was unsurprising really, Jimmy expected as much from his half-wit friend.

His attention was suddenly stolen by an eerie thumping from above, ceiling dust trickling down with each thud until a blood-splattered Raichu burst into the room. Jimmy thought he was going to have a heart-attack. He backed away on instinct, fur on end as the demented creature leapt onto Ciana’s back. The canine was initially took shocked to react, managing only a garbled bark as he moved without thinking. One sudden movement and he’d launched himself at the electric-type, pushing it from his perch atop the Jolteon’s back to land inelegantly with the stranger on the other side. It had been a blur, an impulsive instinct to protect a friend and now, Jimmy had realized exactly what he’d done.

He scrambled to his feet at a lightning pace, heart threatening to burst from his chest in fear of the creature’s retaliation. Stature tense, the attempt to intimidate saturated with his own boiling fear, the Herdier stood aside Ciana. He couldn’t have hurt the Raichu much – he’d merely pushed it from the female’s form and yet there were flecks of blooding decorating the floor. For a moment, Jimmy feared the rat had struck him only to find himself free of injury – at least it was one thing less to worry about.

(( Let me know if I need to edit, Try. Jimmy just knocked Cyril off of Ciana's back. Also, I’m skipping Frankie. He was blessed with the ability to sleep through such carnage, lol. ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:09 pm

((7/both))

He didn't catch it in time and that split second cost him. Alistair went wide eyed in alarm as a shape emerged from behind a grate and before he could tell anyone it was through and on Ciana. He roared angrily and put Kaeli on edge who turned to witness a bloodied Raichu atop the Jolteon soon coating her in fresh blood. The Herdier on the bed with her was the first to get to the rat and soon it was off Ciana and on the ground, Alistair's angry form looming over it.

Leaving the creature to her mate Kaeli wasted no time in jumping on to the bed to begin checking over Ciana. That much blood had her concerned but once she was on the bed the smell hit her first. The blood was old, a heavy and sticky substance that could only have come from death. Looking back at the rat she saw the tiny puncture wounds all down his chest and stomach and realized that it was actually his blood and not the child's. "Thank goodness," she sighed, wrapping her neck around the back of the Jolteon's to try and comfort her. "Are you alright Ciana?"

Alistair kept his menacing pose over the Raichu, his ear merely twitching in response to his mate asking the younger female as to her well-being, hoping for a positive response. He liked Ciana. "You better hope she is okay or else I'm going to take it out of your hide," he warned the rodent, watching to see if it would move. But as his eyes lingered he couldn't help but notice the strange looking dolls on its forpaws, the bloody stitching catching his attention. Just what the hell was this thing?

((PM me if I need to edit Ciana. And Try Alistair isn't pinning your little crazy he is just standing over him intimidatingly, so he is free to escape anytime. But Alistair will chase him, lol))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:29 am

Chiaroscuro || Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn
    Post XIII

The first rays of light entering the small hotel room came as a great relief to Chiaroscuro, by now far more grumpier than he had been last night for lack of sleep. Fortunately [or unfortunately], he had gotten used to the dull searing pain in his wing, though the bird knew he couldn't use it anytime soon -- oh no, definitely not. The first signs of early dawn was reassuring however, in the blaring way that he clearly did not get killed overnight, especially by the insane, mutation of an Arcanine. Body stiff and unwanting from sitting in the same position for so long, Chiaroscuro let himself off the bed sheets and stretched his poor body, feeling a definite soreness in his legs. Day one. Dear journal; congrats to me. I survived the first night. Arceus knows how many more to go.

Shoving the cabinet away from the room door with somewhat less effort than the previous night [either due to being in less pain, or feeling particularly aggressive and unhappy at the moment], the Staraptor took a step out into the still semi-dark hallway. The lights were still busted; but of course, what had Ross expected? That the lights would magically repair themselves overnight? With a sigh, he began a careful trek down the hallway, occasionally flinching slightly at a particularly sharp prick or stab at his feet thanks to tiny shards of glass. It felt like forever ago when he had first arrived at the tower to rest in the amazingly soft beds -- had it really only been one night since he heard the sound of crashes? Less than an entire day since he had met the Raichu, or the Jolteon, or everyone else that seemed to appear out of nowhere in the Tower?

And it only took less than one night before Chiaroscuro found himself actually waddling along the lane of broken glass to find those other pokémon. Why should he do that? They hadn't had any time to socialize, and as far as he was concerned, he only knew the name of three of them: the Jolteon, the odd cat, and the Herdier. Gold-Horns and everyone else was a complete stranger. But of course, there was only one, obvious answer; Ross had no choice. What else was he going to do, wander alone around the damn place where the Arcanine [or other Undead, for that matter] could find him? Hope to survive in the desert and make it to a town with an injured wing and no water? No, of course not. He had to reunite with the others, or he would find himself dead before the next nightfall. After all, he was determined to survive.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Late Night (16)

So there I was, in the middle of the fun-est of fun piggy back rides when Whoosh! I go flying off of my piggy and into the air! I didn’t even know she could do that. It was as if she had ejector buttons and I pressed them somehow. She just managed to get more and more fun as time went on.

Flying…..Hmm….there was something familiar about that…..i know there is. But I couldn’t remember it right now. I just knew it was important and it was about these funny pokemon. Oh well, if it was that important then Sissy and Brody will remind me later when the time was right, they always did.

Plus, by the time my butt hit the ground the giant kitty with the special eyes was right there to greet me. And boy was he big. Way bigger than that yellow one I just flew off of, which meant that if I got to ride on top of him, I can see more, and farther. I’ll have to ask him if I can later. Or wait until he deserves a Piggyback ride of Punishment like she did. Oh! But first I need to ask him If we can borrow his eyes to see stuff with. They looked like so much fun, and I’d only need one of them to get the job done, I can share with Sissy and Brody.

"You better hope she is okay or else I'm going to take it out of your hide,"

See, this one knew how to have fun. Unlike that massive birdy before…. This kitty was already talking about hide and seek right from the start! And he wanted to be the seeker! I cannot wait until we start the game. Unless it was starting already…but I doubt it since no one else is hiding. Except for that yellow hound, but her hiding spot was really bad, I can still see her behind the smaller cat. I’ll have to teach her how to hide better the next round.

“Oh! Can I borrow your eyes? It’d be no fair if you won with those.”

Hmm? Sissy was acting up all of a sudden. Raising her paws and moving them around all crazily. But she wouldn’t tell me what was going on, at least not until she came up to my ears and started whispering, her head bobbing like crazy as she gestured along with her ideas. So many things where whispered. She was going on and on about what she wanted, and it was really crazy; even crazy by my standards. But it sounded like sooo much fun the more she went on about it.

“Uhh…Yeah. What? No. Hmmm, Really? You sure? Okay!”

She barely even spoke her mind, but when she wanted something it was always best to give it to her. And that was what I was going to do. So I made sure to bring her really, really close to the giant kitty, so close that she can touch him easily. And held her in front of him for a seconded before.

“Boop”

Sissy poked his nose and came all the way back to me in fun; giggling the whole way as she did it. Which of course spread to me and Brody, and almost immediately all three of us where in a fit of giggling, completely forgetting that there were other pokemon in the room.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:16 am

Post 15
    [[I really must have read that last round of posts cross-eyed. Ugh. How embarrassing. Sorry for not paying attention D|]]

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area]| Dawn

Standing beside the two mates, Logan flinched visibly when a blood-spattered something erupted out of the air vent. Wavy crimson fur on end, he watched in slight horror as the intruder landed straight on the little Jolteon, Ciana. For a moment, his eyes had to wander over the newcomer, quickly recognizing it being the raichu from the night prior. His gut wrenched a bit; that psycho had finally caught up to them-- through the air vents? That was... less than reassurring.

There was a small flurry of the others working to get the raichu off of Ciana, eventually ending in the large luxray standing off in front of the raichu himself, a menacing sight to be sure... But if memory served correctly, such a posture would be completely lost on the bloodied rat... "...Uh, Alist--"

“Boop”

The raichu playfully "kissed" the luxray's nose with one of the little pichu puppets on his hand, his stomach churning a little. Those... were just puppets, right? Still, the thought of any part of that raichu "kissing" something else sent shivers of disgust down his spine. There was just... something not right about that rodent. Aside from... you know, being covered in blood and running around in the air vents.

"Logan...?"

The wolf's ears perked and he turned his head to view the rounded hallway, confusion beginning to override the dsigust from the situation before him. The voice... sounded familiar and foreign all at the same time, urging him onward, away from the safety of the group. While the crazed raichu had joined their numbers, it was still safer with them rather than venturing out alone into the infested hallways. Still... that voice...

"Logan...?"

Again, but louder, stronger than the last time. What was that? "Anyone... else hear that?" But it seemed that even his own voice was too distracted by the call, his words little more than a absent-minded mutter. Eyes still trained on the hallway, he didn't even realize he was now trotting down it, not even having rememebered leaving the room.

Golden eyes were stuck on what was ahead of him, ear perked toward finding the voice again. Even in its silence it drew him like a siren, pulling him further into danger and away from safety. It didn't matter though. As it called once more, he knew its origin, its owner. His owner.

"Logan!"

"EMILY!"

His trot was now an all-out run, dashing through the circular hall once more before finding the emergency stair, racing down, down, down. Down through the high tower, back into the ground floors of the once prestigous hotel and colosseum. She was there. He could hear her, and she was there. ALIVE. He ran, flying over the sandy dunes that began to shine in the growing light.

He had to find her.

Had to.

[[Leaving post. Sorry I couldn't stay longer-- maybe I'll be back later It was fun, guys~]]

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:41 am

((8/both))

“Oh! Can I borrow your eyes? It’d be no fair if you won with those.”

Borrow his...eyes? The hell was this little crazy mouse talking about? And what did he mean 'win'? Unnerved Alistair stiffened his neck and tilted it back a bit, trying to put as much distance between his eyes and the Raichu as possible without letting it escape. He then began to giggle and talk to his puppets as though they were really conversing with him, the Luxray becoming more and more nervous as 'they' kept shooting him glances as they spoke. But when he reached up with one of the puppets Alistair didn't know what the hell to do.

“Boop”

Startled by the behavior and the sudden brush of his nose the lion sneezed, backing up slightly as the scent assaulted his nose. Those...those weren't puppets. They smelled like rotten flesh. Horrified he gave a worried glance to Kaeli before eying the Raichu again. "Wha- I...why?" He didn't know what else to say.

Kaeli had kept herself close to the Jolteon as Alistair handled the Raichu but the look in his eyes soon had her more worried about the creatures mental state rather than just possible infection. He didn't smell like them, but the blood all over him gave the illusion that he smelled of death. Brushing one of her tails gently across Ciana's back she began to step off of the bed when Logan suddenly ran out crying the name Emily. Alarmed she paused, one front leg on the ground while the other rested against the side of the mattress, only to stare after the hound as he left. Leaving the door wide open.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:04 am

Chiaroscuro || Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn
    Post XIV

[Sorry for not replying earlier!! Just been super busy lately because state testing is this week. úù]

It was with a heavy sigh that the bird was still wandering around the maze-like hallways of the Tower. He hadn't a single, blasted idea of where the blazes he was going, and an even smaller knowledge of where anyone else was; whether friendly or not. Well, to be honest, Ross hadn't been lurking around for even an hour yet, having left the hotel room around the crack of dawn. It was just his impatience kicking in that made it feel much longer to him.

To the Staraptor's luck, though, he didn't stay lost much longer. As the bird turned a corner, he heard a loud, bark-like call for someone and the sound of multiple feet or paws against floor. Looking around, Chiaroscuro saw a flash of a somewhat similar creature; it looked a little different from last night, now that the bird wasn't squinting in the dark but rather, saw very clearly in the slight dimness of dawn. He saw two, long golden horns on top of the running pokémon's head, and his mind jumped to the groupmate that had been called 'Gold-Horns' by the tiny cat.

Before Ross could call out, however, Gold-Horns was already gone, having run away in a rush. Still, though, the appearance of the other was a good hint to the bird, and now, he could see the door of the room that Gold-Horns had come out of was wide open. The Staraptor must've passed it earlier, not having realised that anyone was in there. Feeling slightly more content, though still unhappy, Ross backtracked down the hallway to stop by the room door.

Once at the door, the bird first listened in for any signs of an argument. Gold-Horns had seemed good for a leadership role, especially with how he ran everyone away from the night monster, so why would he suddenly run away like that? Somehow, the speed that Gold-Horns had ran away with gave Ross the thought that the leave wasn't just for scouting, or temporary at all. All he ever heard was just a small snip of conversation; or really, just a eager-sounding 'boop' with the sound of another, foreign voice.

Had the others found more survivors while Chiaroscuro was gone? Or perhaps the Staraptor was wrong, and these were completely different group of pokémon and that was why Gold-Horns had run away; to find his real teammates. But the voice that had chirped 'boop' sounded strangely familiar, though the second voice did not. In curiosity, Chiaroscuro looked into the room, leaning his head past the frame.

"Oy, found you," he immediately tsked; even without Gold-Horns, or the new, somewhat intimidating black and blue lion or two-tailed cat beside her, Ross could recognize shambles of the team from last night. At least, the Jolteon and the Snitchy dog was in a corner, and it appeared that Frankie was being... Frankie, by the look on his face. But where was the small cat? Had she disappeared, too, just like Ross and Gold-Horns had? But then again, Ross did come back. He didn't know if Gold-Horns, or the horned cat, would.

It was then that the Staraptor noticed all the red across the white fur around Ciana's neck. And also the smaller pokémon that had been between the Luxray's front legs; this must've been who had chirped 'boop'. And it was certainly an unwelcoming sight to Chiaroscuro. "Well, it's great that you've been making new friends and all," the bird said with a slight grumble, "But what is the Raichu doing here of all places?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:44 am

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn (17)

"Wha- I...why?"

The giant kitty is too funny. Even the sneeze that it did was funny. Like, even lightly touching that nose would make him start sneezing loudly. It was like it was a sneeze button! It just made me and Sissy want to touch it more, and keep on pressing it until the kitty sneezed out everything! Maybe even make him sneeze his own brain out! If that happen he’s gotta let me poke the brain a few times, and let Broddy do it too….and maybe Sissy also. We gotta know what that feels like.

The giant kitty backed away, so I took it as a chance to get up and get ready to start playing the game. And what do you know? The giant red doggy already went and got a head’s start on the game by running out. And way before anyone started counting. Not fair. Maybe he needs a Piggyback Punishment later too. Well….if he happens to win this round, then I have to. It’s not fair to win by cheating. Well either way, someone would be getting a Piggyback Punishment at the end of the game. The giant doggy got a head start, and the giant kitty has those special eyes of his, the same ones he doesn’t want to share I might add.

But oh well, everyone was apparently cheating in this game. So special rules must be in place! Like an anything goes game, where the only rule is that there is no rules! Would explain why the electric hound was already running to the door after the giant doggy, she was getting a head start also. Or, she would have if the a giant bird didn’t come out of nowhere and block the door.

“NO-FUN-BIRDY!”

She must have called him to be part of the game or something, why else would he come at that exact time? She must have blown her special bird whistle that makes noises that only they can hear and he came flying right away! I’mma have to find that whistle later on, see if I can call a bunch of birds together and maybe tie them together. Make it so….so…we can fly….Hmmm…

“No-fun-Birdy’s not gonna join in is he? He’d just bore it up!”

I just shrugged. It was hard to dismiss what Brody said as false. Cause that birdy barely even got in the room and everything turned to boring mush because of it. The birdy and the hound where already not playing and talking like old people, always about how nice everything was, and nothing fun to talk about. Oh hey, and even the many tailed fox was asleep! Everything that birdy touched turned to boringness! If they started talking about weather next, I’m gonna explode all over the place. Or make something in the room explode….or both. Yeah, both sounded good.

“Come on, Come on, Come on!”

This game needed to be started yesterday! I was already jumping up and down with all this excitement, me exploding can very much happen if the game doesn’t start soon.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu May 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Realgam Tower [Hotel Area] || Dawn [15]

“Boop,”

Jimmy remained characteristically silent throughout the situation, wide eyes never leaving the bloodied, demented rat that the lion had apprehended – only for the Raichu to respond with a playful ‘kiss’ from his paw. It had disturbed the scruffy canine to no end, worry twisting his stomach as he cast a sideways glance to Ciana, thankful that she had at least seemed to recover from the attack. Whilst an unnerving air descended upon the group, Alistair rendered speechless by the motion, one voice stood out.

Frankie had awoken.

The gangly fox was still draped over the armchair, stretching his spindly limbs as life was injected into his form. Jimmy had hardly noticed the canine’s snoring had halted some time ago, the creature unnaturally quiet and left happily watching the drama unfold. A slick grin had gradually widened over his maw until the ‘boop’ had blown his cover. He exploded into laughter, loud and obnoxious as the ever-so macho lion stumbled back in surprise.
    “What the hell did I miss?!” He gasped out eagerly, sliding from his perch and slowly sauntering over to the group, catching his first glimpse of the infamous Raichu. He had opened his mouth to speak when Logan suddenly darted out the door. Frowning, fascination with the newcomer already lost, the fire-type initially went to pursue him but the doorway was soon blocked by a familiar face, the bird. “Oh hey! Look who it is!” His name, however, was already lost from the canine’s mind.

"Chiaroscuro!! You have no clue how good it is to see you. We could definately use the numbers about now,"

Frankie, convinced Logan would be back, let the matter slip from his mind and instead turned to make himself comfortable in position of ‘top-dog’ – in his mind, defined as mastery of the bed. Jumping onto plush furniture as the room conversed around him, Ross eventually asked a question he too was keen to understand. Why was the infamous Raichu here? Not that Frankie cared much. From what he’d seen, the little guy seemed quite the comedian – albeit a bit bloodied.

“Come on, Come on, Come on!”

And excitable.

Jimmy flashed a welcoming smile at the returning avian, glad to see that he was still generally in good health – minus the wing injury he sported – yet couldn’t shake the unease rapidly overwhelming him. Every movement, every yelp that escape the Raichu set him on edge, fur bristling as the bad vibes consumed him. It seemed only Frankie remained oblivious.
    “Geez, ain’t it a lil’ early for that much excitement?” The fox chuckled in response to the electric-type’s chanting, though he remained clueless to what the creature actually wanted. His eyes wandered lazily over the bouncing rodent, noting the funny-looking puppets he wore. Cute. “So, uh, what’s the matter, kid? You wanna play or something?”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:15 am