Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Concerning Technology

Anonymous

Concerning Technology Empty Concerning Technology

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:47 pm

I seem to be obsessed with the technological capabilities of this Universe and Franchise... aye aye aye.

Anyways. As you are all probably aware, this world has Teleport Pads. Pretty impressive, considering it involves de-materializing animate matter and re-materializing it somewhere else.

Could said Teleporters be used portably? Maybe for a human charrie?

This portable device would most likely be short-range teleportation. Maybe 20 feet maximum with it usually only teleporting you in 5 foot bursts.

I based the design of it after the rechargable LED Flashlights designed for Storms. They recharge when you crank a small lever for a few seconds, giving you two minutes of power. More power the longer you charge, for a maximum charge of 15 minutes and so on.

You wouldn't find many of these. They'd probably be Military stuff... if this world has any Military at all. If they don't I'm surprised. A bunch of Gangs that wreak havoc and summon Legendaries... but no Military? XD
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Concerning Technology Empty Re: Concerning Technology

Post by Lugia Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:53 pm

While this is a good idea, this device would only be still functioning within human strongholds... And I doubt they'd be salvaged from the few places they were constructed, as evacuation doesn't allow a lot of time.

So... Maybe. But I doubt it.

Concerning Technology Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:46 am