Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

Jinzo the Weavile (inactive)

Thunderform
    Thunderform

Jinzo the Weavile (inactive)  Empty Jinzo the Weavile (inactive)

Post by Thunderform Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:05 am

Jinzo the Weavile (inactive)  Removing_background_again_by_alexanderred-d4u88bo

Name of character: Jinzo

Item: None.

Species: Sharp Claw Pokèmon
    Dex Number: #461
    Height: 3'07"
    Weight: 75.0lbs
    Pokédex Entry: They live in cold regions, forming groups of four or five that hunt prey with impressive coordination.
    Level: 40.
    Ability: Pressure.
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Impetuous and silly.
    Moves:
    -Ice Punch (tutor)
    -Low Kick (Tutor)
    -Night Slash (Learned)
    -Agility (Learned)

Appearance: Just a regular Weavile, nothing special here.

Personality: Jinzo is very playful and careless when he's with other survivors, cold and selfish when is alone.

History:
    I was found by a trainer, Atlas, when i was only a Sneasel. What was my level? 22? 24? I don't remeber, but i guess it's not that important anymore...
    I was happy with Atlas, actually. The members of my tribe always bullied me because i couldn't do anything useful during hunts. But, hey, it wasn't MY fault if i was born differently from others Sneasels. My brothers were mischievous, good hunters...me? I was more of a comedic relief, i couldn't take anything seriously: I think it was for this that they didn't want to stay with me. I was a joker, that's it.
    Atlas liked me, though. I always made him laugh, and we sure passed a lot of good times: battling other trainers, learning new moves...he was proud of me, and i was proud of being his "Pokè-partner".
    Atlas rarely visited cities, he liked to stay in big spaces, just like me. So, one day, we both decided to stay in a Route for a couple o' days, camping. It was a great "vacation", and I sure enjoyed resting.
    ...Until they came. Who? The infected, of course! It was night, and Atlas was sleeping...I promised him to keep an eye out on the woods, for preventing any unwanted meetings with wild Pokemons.
    ...But, i guess i wasn't really good at hunting as my brothers. I decided to sleep just for some minutes, and...boy, i wish i could go back in time...I suddenly woke up, as i heard strange noises...near Atlas's position. I ran there as soon as I could...just for finding a dead Atlas, who was getting MAULED by some Fearows...no, they weren't regular Fearows...they were monsters. I was shocked and enraged at the same time: i couldn't let them live, assuming they were more or less alive. I killed them with a quick combination of Ice Punches and some Night Slashes to the throat. I checked Atlas, but...it was too late. I know, i know, it was only my fault. So that's why i changed. I hunted the infected for days, training myself to the hunt. I wanted to become WAY better than the others of my tribe...even though i'm not sure that they're still alive...Last time i checked, the Ice Path was clear. Weird. Anyhow, I decided to also put a "mask" on me. Nobody wants to be friends with a cold-blooded hunter, so i guess i'll stick with the old me for a while.

User Note:
    Most of the time, Jinzo acts like a silly guy, who takes almost nothing seriously. But, in reality, he usually thinks in an evil-ish way, but only when he's alone or in his thoughts.

Last edited by Thunderform on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Anonymous

Jinzo the Weavile (inactive)  Empty Re: Jinzo the Weavile (inactive)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:25 am

Hey Thunderform! Welcome to the site~

Um, there is no Ice Path in Johto(Not anymore anyway) If your not sure what team in Johto you want to join just put (Johto, Any) That way the admins can place you on any OPEN team in Johto.

Thunderform
    Thunderform

Post by Thunderform Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:01 am

Oh, ok, thanks. It should be ok now.
    Raikou
    Raikou
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Raikou Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Welcome to Epidemic Johto, Thunder! B) I think it'd be best to include the Appearance and Personality criteria also!

Jinzo the Weavile (inactive)  Raikou_sprite_by_mvidmaster
    Jinzo the Weavile (inactive)  Pokemon_raikouSprite  Jinzo the Weavile (inactive)  J33nK  Jinzo the Weavile (inactive)  243
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Please add in the last two fields of the profile format we use, Appearance and Personality are missing.

Jinzo the Weavile (inactive)  3Br5nS6

Jinzo the Weavile (inactive)  ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotJinzo the Weavile (inactive)  UugYyDK
    Thunderform
    Thunderform

Post by Thunderform Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:06 am

Wow, thanks for telling me. I was sure i made those two things.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:55 am

Approved.

The Profile Mods will choose a team for you, since you labeled 'Any', and they will reply here with the team to let you know which one you will be placed in.

Jinzo the Weavile (inactive)  3Br5nS6

Jinzo the Weavile (inactive)  ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotJinzo the Weavile (inactive)  UugYyDK
    Thunderform
    Thunderform

Post by Thunderform Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:32 am

Ok, thanks a lot!
    Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:22 pm

Jinzo the Weavile has been added to the SAFARI Team in Johto, and he is after the Banette in the posting order.~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:39 am