Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

#73 the Totodile [S.S. ANNE team, Kanto]

Anonymous

#73 the Totodile [S.S. ANNE team, Kanto] Empty #73 the Totodile [S.S. ANNE team, Kanto]

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Thanks to Tails for the picture!
    #73 the Totodile [S.S. ANNE team, Kanto] So5uz6
    Name:
    #(Number)73 [Referred as 73(Seventy three)]

Level:

Move set:
    Scratch
    Leer
    Water Gun
    Bite

Ability:
    Torrent(When its health reaches one-third or less of its max HP, this Pokemon's Water-type attacks receive a 50% boost in power.)

Nature:
    Naïve

Characteristics:
    Strong-willed

Dex Number/Pokemon:
    #158 - Totodile: Big Jaw Pokémon

Height:
    2′00″

Weight:
    20.9lbs

Dex Entry:
    Its well-developed jaws are powerful and capable of crushing anything. Even its trainer must be careful.

Item:
    A small necklace with a crystal, hollow ball. Inside the ball is the blood of his best friend, the only friend he ever had.

History:

"It's been a long journey, yet I am out, and willing to tell my story."

I was born in a Lab, I do not remember its name, sadly. When I opened my eyes, the walls were white, the surface I was on was hard, and strange people wearing white coats confronted me. The picked at my tail, and shut my jaw close with a clamp of some sort. It was hard, waking up in the world and being surrounded by strange people. I swear they wanted to kill me... little did I know...

I was taken to another room in a cage almost immediately, this room was VERY different. It was filled with machines, and much more equipment. Each one was buzzing, and had flashing red or yellow lights. The people took me out of the cage, and placed me in a tube. It was hard to breathe, yet I got used to it. From there, things became worse.

The began to preform tests, they electrified me, burnt me, fed me berries that poisoned me, and many more. One day, though, the tried something different. They took me out of the tube. At first I was relieved, but then I started to tell what they were doing. The placed me in a room, I could smell burning, and it was strong. A door opened, and out came a, hungry, vicious Houndoom. I tried to run for my life, but since the rooms size, I could go no where. It mauled me, that is where my scars came from.

Later that night, as I slowly began to heal, I fell asleep in the tube. The morning when I woke up, no people were in site. I looked around, all the machines had been destroyed. No more buzzing, no more flashing lights. Behind me, the glass tube had been cracked, and though I was week, I punched and kicked my way out. I fell to the floor, and with that, ran out of the lab, and continued out the door.

I tried to get as far from that lab as I can get. I ran, and found myself lost. Luckily, I met another pokemon in the woods, he was a Pikachu. He called himself Tyler and wore a necklace around his neck. I told him what happened to me, and he updated me on what was happening on the outside world. We began to travel, and talked. I didn't know much about how to interact, he taught me everything I needed to know about life.

He became my best friend.

One day, we were ambushed by an unknown ammount of infected pokemon. In a flash, my friend, my only friend, was dead on the ground. I took his necklace, and filled it with his blood, for I could not take his whole body with me. Sealing the necklace with glue-like leaves, I ran off.

"Ever since then, I became more and more insane. I became a taunter, a trickster. Now, I wish I could go back, but time travel is not possible, and neither is happiness."

Notes:
    ♦ He has multiple scars around his body, each one red, looking as if he got it yesterday. (They are around his tail, left leg, and face.)
    ♦ Being a pokemon born in a lab, he has little experience with the outside world.
    ♦ He is glad that he is out of the lab, for they performed horrible tests on him, each one worse then the next, scarring him mentally as well as physically.
    ♦ A bit insane, and loves to play 'tricky' game with other pokemon, taunting them.

Last edited by Dragoneon on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

#73 the Totodile [S.S. ANNE team, Kanto] Empty Re: #73 the Totodile [S.S. ANNE team, Kanto]

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:52 pm

I believe he's ready, as I fixed a few mistakes.

Ana told me it was open, even though it doesn't say so. :u

Apparently, the Vaporeon died. :(
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

#73 the Totodile [S.S. ANNE team, Kanto] Empty Re: #73 the Totodile [S.S. ANNE team, Kanto]

Post by Suicune Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Approved.
    Yes, it seems the vaporeon was killed by a harbinger.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Terribly sorry, but earlier the reservation from PhoenixVelshaine took the last spot. If you would like you may wait for it to open up again, or change teams.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:48 pm

But even with Phoenix, isn't there only five people?
    I thought there was six positions per team...

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

#73 the Totodile [S.S. ANNE team, Kanto] 4j0L6
    Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Hmm, there was no notification given about it, but i have read the recent posts in the RP to see that the vaporeon is indeed supposed to be taken off.

So you are right, sorry for the mishaps~
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:59 pm

I posted the new team I want to be in, and I'm guessing it needs to be approved again.

It was inactive, so yeah. Everyone's telling me to just do what I'm doing right now lol.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:37 am

Approved.

#73 the Totodile [S.S. ANNE team, Kanto] 3Br5nS6

#73 the Totodile [S.S. ANNE team, Kanto] ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, Plot#73 the Totodile [S.S. ANNE team, Kanto] UugYyDK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:55 pm