Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+11
Starbits
Min
Catalyst
Storm
Silverishness
Drago
renegade
Abysswalker
Un_kébécois
Suicune
Fox
15 posters

The ILEX Team

Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

The ILEX Team - Page 16 Empty Re: The ILEX Team

Post by Un_kébécois Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    |Remains of Azalea Town| Morning (65)

Many emotions were flooding the Haunter's mind at the moment. Rage, remorse, sadness, disdain and many others were mixing together to create another headache to Xander. Facepalming after the dissapearance of his ghostly counterpart, he heavily sighed. Another mess I created it seems he thought, before listening to a bit of what the others had to say. To his understanding, Eleroo knew that other Eevee, Seeks, before the Epidemic. Rather lucky to find ones we knew before. More reassuring. He also noticed the uneasyness in the gaze of the Miltanbk over him.

Anyway, since everyone was gathered around, and there wasn't any sign of other pokémons, Xander thought that it was time to get a plan for what would be their next move. But before he could speak, Seeks asked him and Luca if they knew what kind of Pokémon was Faustus. The Haunter shook his head:" Unfortunately, I don't. ". He then raised his voice a little so everyone could hear him. " Sorry for the scene. I do believe I'm to blame for it. But it's no time for that right now. I suspect some of you haven't eaten yet, so I suggest everyone to move to the safehouse right there, to have a bite and know what's happening elsewhere."

That said,Xander moved toward the house and stopped in front of the blocked door. He forgot the door was blocked by that couch, and there's no way that Sunshine can get throught the hole in the wall. Turning around, the Haunter said:" I forgot. We barricaded the door last night, so undead couldn't get at us. Unfortunately, I don't believe there's another way ar-"

There was a loud cracking noise, and the door completely shatter under the weight of the couch, which was just laying in the doorway. "Oh. Problem solved, it seems" He turned to Sunshine. "I don't believe there's any problem with you moving that couch, isn't it?" That said, he moved inside to greet everyone with a share of the food stock they got. "So, how's the situation elsewhere?"

Last edited by Un_kébécois on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:26 pm

[OOC: Please skip me. Most of my posts relies on Luca's actions and responses.]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:22 am

Remains of Azalea Town | Morning
    15 | 6

Eleroo winces while his ears twitch. "Unfortunately, I don't." That was exactly what he didn't want to hear. Even with his eyes shielded by their lids he can feel Seek shooting daggers at him. With a groan and a roll of her blue eyes the Eevee sighs, "That's fantastic." What she would give for someone that was actually useful. Then again she had to admit that finding Eleroo was the best surprise she'd had in a while. Casually she jerks her head back to reposition the helmet and shift her ears. Usually she hardly noticed the thing upon her head but when she looked up it would often shift uncomfortably.

"Maybe he'll come back?" The male suggests meekly, unable to accept the ghost types abandonment. All of his purple colored friends were vanishing. Joshua and what was it.. Adalia? Now Faustus was gone. What was next, Xander? Bringing his shoulder up the Eevee nuzzles his muzzle into his scruffy main, resting his chin lightly on the Toxic Orb within. A mysterious power dully pulsates from the thing unpleasantly yet he is drawn to it. Comforted by it.. Xander clicks his relaxation away. "Sorry for the scene. I do believe I'm to blame for it. But it's no time for that right now. I suspect some of you haven't eaten yet, so I suggest everyone to move to the safehouse right there, to have a bite and know what's happening elsewhere." Blinking his brown eyes the Eevee nods raising to his paws. His body aches horribly from his panicked actions within the house earlier. With shaky paws he forces himself to pad over to the doorway but finds each step increasingly difficult.

The other vulpine simply strutted over to the door with her tail held high. That goofball made everything seem so difficult. When he stopped at the door and placed one paw on it looking puzzled she instantly felt irritation flare through her pelt. What now, could he not open a simple door? "I forgot. We barricaded the door last night, so undead couldn't get at us. Unfortunately, I don't believe there's another way ar-" She was about to voice her irritation when a loud crack hits her fur covered ears. The clawed and scratched up door bends and bows under the weight of the couch and other objects resting on it before finally breaking. Eleroo squeals loudly straining his body to push himself out of the way before the falling furniture could crush him. The crash kicks up clouds of dust and dirt that coats his brown pelt. Panting and grunting the Eevee curls into a tight ball as pain ripples through his pelt. Dull agony pulses through his chest until his claws curl in the dirt. Was it poison or just pain.. He doesn't know but it sure as hell hurts.

"Oh. Problem solved, it seems" The Eevee rolls her eyes again, "Tch, seriously." Lightly she steps into the rubble but looks to the other Evolution Pokemon. "Get up, Eleroo." She demands then continues to head inside. The bulky bit of furniture may block the Mitank from entering but a ghost and floating Togetic shouldn't have a problem. Or Eleroo if he would stop being a waste. Tears glaze his eyes with a glossy sheen. All four paws are shaking uncontrollably and the weak Eevee gasps at the air to keep from wailing. Feeling Eloise's disappointment burn into his pelt Eleroo forces his way into a crouch before standing. Unsure if he will even be able to keep balance he ends up swaying on trembling legs. Each step he is forced to take to stay upright is heavily footed and pain riddled. Unlike the female who could crawl through the mess there is no way he can in this state. Xander asks the Miltank to move the massive object and the childs eyes grow more pitiful. Please hurry..

Seek sat firmly on a small cushion simply lying on the floor. "So, how's the situation elsewhere?" Her paws push softly at the helmet to let it slip from her skull and to the floor. Running her pink tongue across one forelimb the Eevee starts to wash while idly talking. "Disgusting I'd say. There is bloody and bloody paw prints everywhere. Has no one heard of a bath!" She licks casually in long strokes, "So many places smell foul now, you almost find it to be normal."

((Lost my post had to do it again ~.~))
    Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:29 pm

|Remains of Azalea Town| Morning (66)

The first news Xander got from outside of Azalea weren't really encouraging. Seek claimed there was bloody paw prints as well as foul odors everywhere, which really wasn't surprising. "And what about the Humans? Or their cities?" The Haunter was perplex about the lack of humans. They were everywhere before the Epidemic hit, he wondered how comes they haven't saw at least the remainings of one. Have they all fled altogether?

The couch suddenly flew away and land with crashing and banging into a debrits pile as the Miltank make her way into the house. At that thought, Xander was glad there wasn't any infected like that last night, or else their improvised blocade wouldn't have lasted much longer. He silently observe as the Cow Pokémon get to them and sit down beside the Togetic.

Speaking of Luca, Xander felt that something wasn't quite right about her. It was a silly thought, but it attracted the Haunter's mind like a somewhat powerful magnet, and it was tiring Xander a little. Not much to have concern about it, but still.... it was there. He shoved the thought in the back of his mind, but he'll have to keep an eye on her. She doesn't look malicious, but appearances can be deceiving, and he was well placed to know that fact.

As the others were taking a bite to eat, he asked the question again to those who weren't there: "So, what's happening elsewehre?"
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat May 04, 2013 4:38 pm

[OOC: Skip.]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat May 11, 2013 1:22 am

| Ruins of Azalea Town // Morning |

Sunshine was slightly bored with the chatter going on, not too impressed by any of them besides Eleroo and Luca, which she figured will be alright with these folks. She shook her head. She didn't really wanna be rude when leaving, but she was so... awkward at these sorts of things. An excuse would be fine, right?
    "Well, y'all, I'm gon' check out somethin' real quick. I'm thinkin' I dropped someth'n' import'nt back there. Be ri' back. She ran toward the front of Azalea town. Wow, what a coward to run off just because of discomfort. She leaped the barrier of things in the path, then ran past Slowpoke well and out of town. The bunch just seemed a bit too much for her.

-----
    (OoC: Well guys, so long for now. I may be back, maybe with or without Sunshine. But for now, this cajun needs to go inactive. so long, y'all.)

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:12 pm

|Remains of Azalea Town| Evening (67)

After a certain time, Sunshine excused herself, pretexting she have dropped something important outside. Xander didn't really minded as he was waiting for the other ro response. He was about to speak when he heard a low tremor noise. He stopped, looking at everyone. "Did..... you heard that, or it was just me?" As an answer to the Haunter's question, the tremor sound returned, a little louder this time, accompagned with was appearing to be a muffled sound. it went a little longer than the first one, then ceased completely.

Suddenly, a real earthquake shake the shelter. Parts of the walls are falling apparts, and the ground cracks from everywhere. Xander's eyes went round as he ordered to everyone to get out of there. Turning around, the Ghost Pokémon used his natural ability and flew rigth through the wall. As soon as he went outside, a immense and bulky rock head emerged from the ground beside the house, taking a portion of the roof and structure with it. The Steelix emit a powerful roar of anger and pain as the rest of it's body emerged from the ground, twisting and twirling from the pai n inflicted by the undead Excadrills, chipping away its diamond-like body to get to the soft fleshes at its core.

The mighty beast roared againd and hurled his body against the ground, several times, to get rid of the fiends, destroying what was remaining of the town of Azalea. Not wanting to be part in any of this, Xander retreated past the entrance of the village and get a quick look around him, to see if there was someone alive after this. Hopefully, everyone had the time to get out of there before the now condamned titan destroyed the refuge...
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:09 pm

[OOC: apologizes, but I'll have to skip this round. With Luca out of the picture, I need to figure something out for Faustus. ;;]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:53 pm

Remains of Azalea Town | Morning
    16 | 7

Flexing her toes and picking the grout from between her claws Seek continues her bath while only half paying attention to the conversation. "And what about the Humans? Or their cities?" Chewing out a burr knotted on her wrist the Eevee gives Xander a passing glance. "Haven't seen a human since my own. Least not one that's alive." Her paw drooped at the thought that her own didn't even count in that category. "Most the cities are a wreck, crumbling and broken. Like this one!" She cranks her neck over to start washing her mane, body relaxing from the touch of her tongue. The lightly colored fur needed constant attention if it was going to stay knot free and fluffy.

"So, what's happening elsewehre?" This guy was full of questions now wasn't he? "I dont know," She grunted, angling her blue eyes toward the ghost, "Pokemon get eaten?" That's all it really was right? They get more violent and become better predators. What more did he want her to say!
    Paws trembling and wheezing hard little Eleroo slowly clambered his way in and stares longingly with pitiful eyes as the Miltank leaves them. That was four Pokemon gone.. their numbers were dwendli- he blinked his dull brown eyes. Luca was gone too! Five Pokemon had ether died or left them within a matter of hours. At this rate the undead will rip us to shreds.. Fighting hard to regain his breath and slow is aching heart the Eevee sat with a bit of a hunch. His head felt too heavy to even hold up, too big for his weak body. The pain seeped away but took its time doing so. He only raised his head when Xander's voice hit him, "Did..... you heard that, or it was just me?"

He had been too focused on dulling the agony that any little noise could of easily passed him by. Angling his large ears he tries to listen for the slightest noise. A few moments pass before he can hear a quiet groaning sound but his attention is brought to his paws. There is a shaking running through the floor that is utterly unnerving. Whatever that was it couldn't be good. The command to leave the house didn't take a second though for ether of them and sent both Eevees barreling for the entrance.
    Seek agilely hopped her away over Eleroo and anything else that blocked her path. Making it out of the house she did not even care to look back for her friend. The weaker of the two had only just made it atop the rubbage when the shaking was so unbearable and strong the pile started to shift and fall apart. Scrabbling hard with his paws to keep hold on the top the house itself seemed to explode as a Steeix erupted from the ground, sending the Eevee flying from the force. Landing with a soft thud, the pain in his body reigniting with a vengeance Eleroo struggled to get to his paws and trailed after the others.

"Wha.. What do we do.." He gasps between hard breathes. His vision and mind were swamped with pain, making everything difficult. The Steelix could be steps behind him and he wouldnt even know! That monster was so much bigger, stronger, more dangerous then all of them combined. They couldn't hole up in a house this time ether. It was ether run or fight. By the looks of things, at least for him, running wasn't much of an option. "What do we do!" Seek whines to Xander, repeating Eleroo's would with much more urgency and forcefulness.

(Was Xander going toward Ilex or the Slowpoke Well?)
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:06 am

Ilex Forest / Morning
    (1)

Though little light could breach through the thick canopy above, the petite Eevee opened his eyes, awakening from the few hours of rest he had received. It was as if he knew when to wake up, though his sleeping patterns had always been irregular from living underground. He had never known 'night' nor 'day' in the ward, and for his body to immediately recognize it was morning was a strange occurrence to him.
     Unfazed by the tremendous amount of noise he was making, Connor left the make-do shelter he had created, which simply consisted of covering himself with...what were these brittle things, anyways? He didn't know the name of their color, but the more healthy ones had a similar shade to the soft carpet Connor was walking on. His old room in the ward had had a carpet too, and it was odd that the ground here would have one as well. It was even more extraordinary how the colors he was unfamiliar with were so bright. This world was simply a light show of new colors, apparently.
     The Eevee found himself oddly at peace, though extremely confused and overwhelmed by all of the new things in the outside. Surrounding him were enormous, unmoving creatures, and though Connor had tried speaking to them, they never said a word back. All of them were so close together, it almost felt like he was back in the ward...a more colorful, and much more quiet ward. This was what the Eevee preferred-enclosed spaces, like he'd always been living in. Maybe this place, with its immobile creatures and carpet-covered ground, could be Connor's new home...but weren't there any others? He couldn't possibly be the only one here. There had been so many different beings in the ward, and surely it was the same here...?
    Maybe I really am alone.
     Connor's ears drooped at the thought, and he held back the urge to cry. It was bad enough losing his sister. Now, even after escaping the white ward, he would still be lonely. There would be nobody by his side even here.
    Or...maybe I'm just not looking in the right place...
     That was a start, at least. Connor was certain that the 'outside' did not just consist of this place-despite enjoying this area, it would be horrible if that was all he ever saw for the rest of his life. With a sad sigh, he began to trot at an acceptable pace, knowing from experience that too much running could really hurt him. He reflected back on the day the tall ones had tried to kill him-and a sharp pain stung his heart as he remembered his sister sacrificing herself, taking his place so he could receive her 'perfect eye.' Why did he always have to remember that? This was a chance to start over, but he was still stuck in the past. With that, Connor hung his head, unwilling to think of anything joyful-not that he had really ever had true joy in his life anyways.

After spending quite some time walking with no incident, Connor came upon a strange structure. It was in a terrible shape, no doubt about to fall down at any moment. He noticed splatters of dark-red (one of the few colors he knew) all over the structure, but thought nothing of it. The Eevee cautiously went up to the structure, recognizing what was-or what had once been-in the front of it; a door. There had been so many doors in the ward, and were easy enough to spot even if the door itself was missing. But that meant this was a tall-one's work, right, and that could possibly mean another ward. Connor suddenly didn't want to venture inside anymore, he had no intentions of being trapped again, to be tested on. What if the tall ones here didn't like his blue eyes? What if they killed him for it?
     Then again...there was no way a structure of this size could hold a ward similar to his. The last had had so many doors, so many corridors, twisting and turning until they was no way to figure out where you were going. This place was definitely not a ward...and it was dark in there. The lack of a door made that painfully obvious. He was scared of being caught by tall ones, but at the same time his curiosity was piqued. With small steps, Connor headed inside.
     The interior was covered with the same red stuff as before, and the smell was awful! Connor almost gagged from the stench as if it were a thick 'cloud' (whatever that was-he'd heard the term a lot from tall ones) surrounding him. If he didn't get out of here soon, Connor knew he would likely throw up all over himself. Not paying as much attention to his physical health, the Eevee raced out of the structure as fast as his tiny legs could carry him. He burst through the other door (which had been ajar and covered in red handprints), hurting his head rather badly in the process.

Remains of Azalea Town

His forehead now throbbing, Connor happened to look up, and was met with a broad blue...sky? He guessed that had been the word used by the tall ones when they happened to talk about the 'outside' around Connor. It was so vast! The Eevee's heart began to race, and he felt extremely dizzy. He didn't know why, but the sky frightened him-Connor suddenly found that he was having trouble breathing, and instantly turned his gaze to the ground. Before he could recover from what had nearly been a panic attack, the ground beneath him began to shake violently, knocking the Eevee legs out from underneath him. He struck the ground hard, causing the Eevee to yelp in pain. A mighty roar made the tremors even worse, and the Eevee was practically paralyzed out of fear. There was a horrible beast here, that came from the ground, far far worse than anything he had ever encountered. Even from the entrance of this place, Connor could see it's huge metallic body, gleaming as it roared even more and threw itself all over the place for no apparent reason. He was extremely lucky that he hadn't been hit yet.

(OoC: Edited~
    Oh, and feel free to interact with Connor...permission granted if anyone wants to drag him away from the town or something. xD)
    Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:35 pm

|Remains of Azalea Town| Evening ( 68 )

As both his companions urged him to decide what they should do, Xander mechanicly grab them and flew away from the emerged Steelix. As they were fleeing, the gargantual monster roared in pain, obviously caused by the little army of excadrills drilling through him. It even started to throw himself on the ground, reducing the almost half-destroyed buildings of Azalea into piles of rubbles. In a huge tail swing, the Gym building, which once Bugsy ruled with his bugs pokémons, smashed to pieces, releasing a flock of infected bugs everywhere. However, it wasn't long before they get back at the mighty beast, scratching and biting his diamond-sturdy body.

Since the Steelix and the hurled infecteds were blocking the troup for going East, Xander had no other choice but to seek the Ilex forest's entrance and the building which was guarding it. To his surprise, there was someone standing there. Another survivor, great! It appeared to Xander that there was more survivors thatn he thought initially, because man, even if ones dissapears, there's always one who pops up without a warning. But as he approaches the standing survivor, he couldn't help but internally grimace as the living appeared t be YET ANOTHER OF THOSE FURBALL. Damn, were they much tougher to the disease or what? As he was near him, he shouted: " HEY! You there! You should get out of here, and fast, before..."

"SNAP!"

A sound Xander wouldn't want to know it's origin, but he couldn't help but to look back. Due to the massive drilling of the infected and the constant throwing around mood of the Steelix, it's body have snapped into half. The lower half, thrusted and shaked for sometimes, then completely stopped moving. The head, however, was sent flying by the last throw. And it was flying fast... RIGHT AT THEM! Xander turned his head around and, without even thinking, took the newcommer between Seek and Eleroo and he throw them inside the building, to safety. The massive snake-like head hit the ground just after they crossed the treshold, ramming into the wall, which were fortunately strong enough to stop it without crumbling over. The massive head slowly breathe for one or two seconds, then stopped completely, staring with blanked eyes the opposite wall and the dark forest ahead.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Azalea Town| |Morning

Luca was gone. Vanished into thin air, not even the ghostly eeveelution's shadow form could follow her's. Not wanting to risk being found, he hurried to the shadow of the couch she had last resided on beside Xander, bright eyes looking around with concern for the Togetic. Where had she run off to? Deciding to continue his search a little later, the Phanteon dwelled quietly as he listened to the other's conversation. According to the living, the situation elsewhere wasn't much better than their own, and the spectre fought to suppress a sigh. What a shame...I hope Odette's still alive and well. Snapped back to reality by a slow, rumbling sound, he carefully looked around. "Did..... you heard that, or it was just me?" the others seemed to have detected it, too. It wasn't long before the light tremor turned into a full-on earthquake, the building shaking violently as he heard the Haunter order for everyone to get out. That is, everyone tangible.

Emerging through the falling rubble the shadow caught sight of a massive Steelix, thrashing and flinging itself in attempts to ward off the numerous Excadrills that tried to devour it's soft flesh. He catches sight of the Eevee siblings already fleeing, and immediately wisps towards them. "Wha.. What do we do.." "You keep running, that's what." he whispered into the male's ear before fading again, his ghostly body dark specks in the wind. His bright eyes caught sight of another Eevee up ahead, and he couldn't help but wonder where in the world all these foxes were coming from. "HEY! You there! You should get out of here, and fast, before..." Xander had shouted, but was cut short when a loud snap resounded and the massive skull of a Steelix hurtled towards them. Immediately the Phanteon flew upwards, over the gate to the forests and into the woods themselves.

He stumbled into the woodlands, paws slowly forming and becoming visible once again as he balanced on a high branch of a pine tree. He scowled in distaste, watching from the height as the remaining undead scavenged off of the Steelix's body. With a light sigh, he dropped from the tree's limb, flickering back into the ground and into the tree's shadow, watching the gates for the others.

[OOC: I'm a little confused, did we just skip from morning to evening?]
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:13 am

Azalea Town / Morning
    (2)

" HEY! You there! You should get out of here, and fast, before..."

Connor was taken aback, his blue eyes widening as he looked on to spot who was the owner of this unfamiliar voice. Despite the danger they were in, he couldn't help but be awed by the sight of this new being. Its entire body was a bright color Connor didn't know the name for, but the main thing was that it seemed, well...different. He didn't know how to explain it, but it the floating paws were definitely a sign that perhaps he was not exactly as corporeal as the Eevee. Connor only had a few seconds to dwell on this before a loud snap! filled the air. The beast from before been, quite literally, snapped in half. The Eevee was sickened by the harsh death of the beast, not knowing that it had already been dead long before. He wasn't unfamiliar with the concept of death, but to be ripped clean in half was too much for his young mind to fully comprehend. The Eevee, not wanting to have the sight of that scene in his head for much longer, averted his eyes back to the stranger who had called out to him. That was when he noticed for the first time, two others who were exactly like him. Again, his eyes widened in surprise and his heart skipped a beat.Two others, just like him. Connor had always believed he and Penelope were the only members of their species, but he had been wrong. How had he missed them? Connor began to feel almost numb from nerves, not realizing the danger he and these newcomers were in.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the strange-colored creature that had spoken before snatched up both Connor and the other two of his kind, flinging them into the structure he had left in a hurry mere minutes ago. The head of the massive head slammed into the walls, which despite their decrypt appearance were still standing despite the size and possible weight of the head. The Eevee had a little courage left to stand and peek over at its staring eyes. They seemed to be staring right at him. For no rational reason, his mind wandered to his sister again...had her remaining eye looked like that, when their 'task' had been completed?

The awful death stench was back, and Connor didn't want to be in this place for any longer than he had to. He gazed at the others in a shy manner, not speaking up. He'd wait for them to leave with him. Connor didn't want to run ahead if there was a chance they might leave him behind and turn back.

((OoC: Sorry for the subpar quality, I'm not really up to posting right now.))

(Edited.)

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Ilex forest | Morning | 1

Willow awoke in her makeshift home, yawning. She looked out from a knot in the bark of the tree she was staying in to see a floating form descend into the ground, where the shadow of the tree fell. "What the..?" She whispered, poking her head out from the knot. She hadn't seen a ghost type pokemon before, and had definitely never seen this one. She wondered what it was doing here, and saw a gate she couldn't have seen in the darkness of the night before, when she had found her 'home'. "Where am I anyways...?" She took in her surroundings, peering left and right and stopped looking around when she saw an Steelix laying on the ground, motionless, with undead pokemon scavenging its remains. Those are rather hard to take down... I wonder what killed it? She thought, backing up into her makeshift home once again. "It doesn't look safe to go out there... maybe I'll just stay in here." And with that, she sat.

However, as time flew by, she became rather bored. She decided it would be just a little more occupying if she were to look outside again. She did, and her eyes ended up locking onto the undead pokemon scavenging off the Steelix. It was fascinating to her that something could have possibly took the massive thing down, but when she thought about it in a different stand point, she supposed it could have been easier if she was something bigger, such as a dragon type pokemon. She pondered what it would be like to have such power in a time like this, and how it would come in handy. As she was thinking, she could have sworn that she smelled the dead Steelix from where she was. She shook her head, as though trying to clear it. She didn't like to think about death, but it somehow always found it's way into the back of her mind, and whenever it arose she would end up daydreaming like she just had.

((Out of Character: Well, this is my first post. Hope I didn't do terribly bad! ^^' ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:56 pm