Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+9
Mewtwo
Raikou
Darkrai
Shaymin
Entei
Honchkrow
Deoxys
Suicune
Lugia
13 posters

The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT)

Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT) - Page 7 Empty Re: The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT)

Post by Lugia Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Human Fortress| Noon (28)

Lugia sat in silence as Mewtwo's words sank into his mind. So... Mewtwo was a clone of Mew, the strange, elusive pokemon rumored to be their ancestor... A human crime syndicate named Team Rocket was the cause of all of this... Their greed pushed thier ambition into destroying the land...

But...

Lugia cleared his throat a little. I understand that... these are very personal details about yourself, and I'm not really sure how to comprehend that you're a clone, but... How does this make you at fault?You were not part of this... Rocket Team, right? You were a product, not the instigator... so... how does this land on your shoulders? Lugia's face scrunched a little with confusion. ...Or am I missing something?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Please pass me, I'm very busy.

Last edited by Suicune on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be
    registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Entei
    Entei
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Entei Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:08 am

Outskirts of Ecruteak| Noon (16)

Entei growled in frustration as all he could see was devastated towns, Infected pokemon, corpses and nothing more. It was a grim, terrible sight and it stretched on further than he really cared to know. There was nothing left, it seemed... No survivors, no cure...

No hope.

He let out a roar of anger and utter despair, his fate clinging to his conscious mind like a parasite clinging to its host. He was doomed and there was no stopping it... Even if they did the impossible and find a cure, how would they be able to administer it without a human? Humans made everything to their own convenience, and human hands were much more delicate than his paws or Father's talons... It would sit there, useless, as he died from this... this... disease.

No hope.

He soon heard Ho-Oh call from above, stating that he had -shockingly- found nothing in his reconnaissance. 'No shit,' Entei growled in his mind. He heard nothing in response from Raikou, but figured he may be busy with... whatever Raikou did. ..."Nothing here," he stated flatly, not wanting his demons to infiltrate his voice as well.

Maybe... he should leave... Maybe he should separate from Father and his Brothers... After all, he was a growing threat, and he knew that in the eyes of that damn Mewtwo that was all he was. A burden. A sick dog that they were cleaning their guns for. A ticking bomb. He looked back in the direction of the fortress, his heart aching at the truth. He didn't want to leave his brothers, after having been separated from them for so long, but...

...he didn't want them to end up like that little puppy, either.

He began to walk away, unsure of his actions. If they wanted him to stay, then he would, but... otherwise... he was just going to remove the problem. Himself.

Raikou
    Raikou
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Raikou Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Post Eight
    Outskirts of Ecruteak | Noon

“Nothing of significance over here. Any luck?” Ho-Oh's call broke Raikou's trance, causing him to crush the dead Ratatta's skull under his heavy claws. The clouds overhead had dissipated by then, though the beast's dark thoughts hadn't. The Thunder Pokemon ran towards the fortress, his courage bursting forward, urging him on. There was no higher deity that controlled his every move and thought; no, there was just him, and his own abilities to do as he pleased.

Entei had replied with a negative, and Raikou was reminded of the horrible color his Brother's pelt had become. I- no, all of us- will find a cure. They'd help his Brother out of his plight (not that his ferocious brother couldn't do so on his own), and one by one, the lands would go back to normal. I've found nothing either. The electric Legend threw himself the last couple of feet to find himself back to the edge of the woodlands, the fortress' outline outstandingly noticeable.

How would he tell the others of his epiphany? How would they react to it? Raikou growled with how long he had been fooled; actually, how long everyone had been played by this 'Arceus'. Padding in a circle aggressively, he made up his mind with finality. He'd reveal to the other Legends that they were being tricked, that everything they thought they knew was a lie. Staring at the entrance into the fortress, Raikou scraped the ground impatiently. It's about time things have changed around here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Human Fortress|Noon(9)

I understand that... these are very personal details about yourself, and I'm not really sure how to comprehend that you're a clone, but... How does this make you at fault?You were not part of this... Rocket Team, right? You were a product, not the instigator... so... how does this land on your shoulders? ...Or am I missing something?

Mewtwo sighed. Trust the great white bird to cut in on the story. Honestly, all Mewtwo did was pause to catch his breath...well, metaphorically, anyway. Even psychic's need a minute to refresh their thoughts. He held up one hand to let Lugia know that he was not yet finished. You have not missed anything, I just simply have not gotten that far yet. I am only at the beginning. Mewtwo glanced around, sensing some of the others heading this way again, and decided to make the rest as quick as possible.

For a while, yes, I was a 'part' of Team Rocket, at least during the years they controlled me. I did many a terrible thing. Destroyed homes, businesses, killed people, all in the name of one power hungry madman. Giovanni. Now he was the root of the problem. He heard of a strange technology being used in a region called Orre, a technology that was said to 'seal away' the heart of a Pokemon. It was said that this technology could be used to make the Pokemon even more powerful than before, turning them into 'shadow' Pokemon. So, of course, he wanted it.

He looked at Lugia and Suicune and noticed the worried looks on their faces. Surely by now they had known that? He hoped so, or else there would be a lot more explaining later.

The team using this technology was foiled, and they fell on hard times. So Giovanni, being the brilliant business man that he was, bought them...so to speak. They combined the Pokemon creation method with the 'Shadow' program. The results were...mostly unsuccessful, in the beginning. That was when I learned of it. I happened to be spying on one of the Rocket Admins as they were having a video conference between themselves, Giovanni, and the Cipher scientists. I knew it would only lead to trouble, and I had sworn to myself that no more Pokemon would be created they way they made me. But...since their experiments were proving fruitless...I let them be. I gave them time to solve the problem and create these...Monsters. They escaped and...

Mewtwo sobbed suddenly, and gave a heavy sigh. He floated a little up into the air into a sitting position, curling his tail around him sadly. Much like the cat he resembled. He looked miserable, and covered his face in his hands. The guilt was almost unbearable, for letting Rocket destroy this world. He didn't even want to be a part of the world they brought him into, but, here he was. So he had some obligation to it, didn't he? He had the power, the power they gave him, to stop it all along...and he never lifted a finger.

It's all my fault...

Last edited by Mewtwo on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Admin - Profiles, Plot
    Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:08 pm

((Terribly Sorry, but At a relative's house for the holidays, so limited internet, please skip me.))
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Human Fortress| Noon (29)

Lugia sat in shock as Mewtwo finished -or at least, he thought he was finished- and tried to take in all of the new information. Though Mewtwo had not taken an active hand in aiding these humans, he didn't stop them, even when presented with multiple opportunities...

...Then again...

The great white bird sighed and stood. Mewtwo, you are as guilty as any of us. I hid in my cavern, Ho-Oh merely wanted to study the plague, the Beasts did... whatever they do-- frolic about. In any case, any of us could have stopped or stalled this horrific situation. You may think so, but I for one don't see you any more guilty than myself.

But that's not what we need to focus on. Yes, your carelessness, like all of ours, may have contributed to the situation, but mourning on the lost opportunities will not give us any answers. We need to focus on how to solve it, not who's to blame. You are our Brother, and, like we've said before, we will stand beside you and every other Pokemon so we may bring back our lands from the abyss.
    He gave Mewtwo a reassuring smile, something odd and out of place on a bird's face.

So. Where should we begin?

Admin

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Human Fortress| Noon (31)

...the Beasts did... whatever they do-- frolic about.
    Suicune turned his head to the giant bird, his face turning sour with annoyance.
    We do NOT frolic, you ridiculous turkey! He fumed silently. At least we don't sleep day and night like a certain legend...

Suicune remained silent, and let Lugia speak.
    It came as quite the shock to the Aurora pokemon that this newcomer knew of all of this before it spiraled into chaos and blood. He understood why he did nothing. He had seen a few small groups of this crime syndicate in Johto, but he didn't concern himself with humans, for the most part. Nor he or the pokemon should obey the trivial laws of the humans; and humans shouldn't try to twist natures' laws. Only natures' laws held the world together, and those have always stood the test of time.
    Suicune grew bitter. These humans hadn't even been around very long, yet they were growing so wildly powerful, they had the ability to destroy the entire planet ten times over. The worst part of this is that they all were so crude in their thoughts and emotions that they couldn't possibly handle that sort of power...and the epidemic only proved this.
    Humans just couldn't be trusted to do the right thing. They could never handle the responsibility of coexisting with the planet...they were just too greedy and self-centered to understand...
    ...Like a little child.
    The water legend thought sadly.

A sudden and dark aura building up from the direction of his brothers. Both of them, he sensed, were in a dark place in their minds. Suicune began to worry; the emotions that he felt were very powerful, and not something that was characteristic of either of them. It felt like...betrayal. Self-loathing. Standing up, he looked in that direction, calling out to them.
    Brothers...father. Come back to us, you are all needed.

Suicune could feel his heart drop in his chest as he thought of his infected brother. The deep sadness he felt was only seconded by his rage for the ebony bird.
    I wonder if he knows...It would be like Entei to make light of it, just to make everyone feel better...but...he must...he must know...I can't imagine what he's enduring right now...
    His heavy head fell a bit as he thought on the whole situation.
    What do we do if he can't control himself...?
    What if he turns on us...
    His jaw clenched tightly as he imagined what it would come to if...
    No. I couldn't.
    He's my fucking brother. My OLDER brother...I couldn't...

Suicune snapped out of his thoughts as Lugia finished his long-winded explanation.

The blue legend stretched and turned to his approaching family, turning only his head to look around his shoulder at Mewtwo and Lugia.
    I suggest we take those who haven't seen the 'video,' into the fortress, so everyone understands what's going on.

Last edited by Suicune on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Entei
    Entei
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Entei Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:29 am

Somewhere around Ecruteak| Noon (17)

Entei heard Suicune's call, announcing that it was ok to return. Maybe for Raikou and Father, but... He knew they just had to keep an eye on him in case he freaked out... The feelings of self-loathing and hatred boiled up inside of him like a pot above a flame, and the pain in his chest returned with a vengeance.

The throbbing pain attacked not just his heart, which sputtered and twitched, but his entire body. He soon found himself on the ground, eyes brimming from tears from the pain that racked him, tearing through every nerve it could find. A pressure began to push onto him, like he was being crushed by some invisible force, and while his internal fire heated his form to a dangerous level, all he could feel was the icy grip of Death closing His grasp. He could only muster out a whimper, not wanting to die just yet...

Then, as the pressure and chills reached a peak, it lifted once more, letting the poor Legend breathe normally as his heart weakly resumed its normal pace and rhythm. He lay on the soft grass, tears streaming down his face as he panted, catching his breath. These attacks were getting worse... and more frequent...

That can't be good...

For the moment, he just kept where he was, unmoving. His shaking breaths and shuddering form told him he should not, no, WOULD not move for a small while. Swallowing and trying not to let the fatigue filter into his mental voice, he replied to Suicune, ...All r-right.. I'll... I'll be right there... Just... Give me a... a minute...

After all, he didn't know what he would do if any of the others were to see him like this... To see the look of pity on his Brothers' faces... That would destroy him.

Raikou
    Raikou
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Raikou Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:22 am

Post Nine
    Outside of the Fortress | Noon

Brothers...father. Come back to us, you are all needed. Suicune's call seemed like the eye of the storm in Raikou's rather 'stormy' thoughts. Shaking his head roughly to disperse the negative emotions, causing his ever-so flowing mane to ripple, the Thunder Pokemon nodded to himself as he padded away from the forest at a leisurely pace. It wasn't much to say that Raikou almost felt smug; once his Brothers saw the light that their Arceus was nothing short of a fable made to keep them and everyone else in check, they'd learn the possibilities of what all the Legends combined could do. Nothing to hold us back, with the exceptions of those wretched humans.

After yawning slightly - after all, it was just a few hours ago that he had woken up from a deep sleep - Raikou barked a reply. I'm coming, I'm coming. He pounced the last few feet, just stopping when the entrance to the fortress was near. The Thunder Pokemon thought it best if he came into the scene with the other two in a dignified expression, to show to that Mewtwo that they weren't ruffled by his horrific display of a first impression. I'm above that.

At that moment, Raikou felt his stomach lurch and his feet give way, his heart seemingly stopping for a moment. Though he quickly recovered and his paws were solidly placed once more, the electric Legendary couldn't help but feel concerned. This heart-stopping (quite literally) moment hadn't been of his accord; he was in mint condition! That would mean... It had to be one of his Brothers. But... whom? Raikou immediately swatted the horrid thought away. Of course his Brothers were alright; he had seen the both of them just a short while ago.

... a minute... In his thoughts, Raikou had not heard his Brother's tired reply, clapping his jaw together in slight frustration. What was taking his Brethren so long? Were they caught up in some business? Or perhaps you're just too fast for everyone, the Thunder Pokemon thought to himself with a soft chuckle.

Entei, stop being such a Slugma and get over here! Raikou shouted mentally to his Brother playfully, hoping that, like old times, they could pick up a friendly banter. In the back of his mind, the Thunder Pokemon sort of yearned for the time before the epidemic had struck. It's times like these that I wished there were an Arceus to fix the problems.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:24 pm

Human Fortress|Noon(10)

Mewtwo did not understand why Lugia said that the others were to blame as well. He looked through his hands at the great white bird as he spoke, and gave him a confused expression at the end. Did he not understand the tale? Mewtwo was right there, in front of them, and did nothing to stop it. How could creatures miles, even regions, away and having no prior knowledge to the destruction Giovanni could cause feel they were to blame? No. If there was any fault, it lay with Mewtwo himself. Didn't it?

Mewtwo blushed slightly as he realized that during his internal monologue he turned out the rest of Lugia's impassioned speech. Oops. Suicune seemed to be off in his own little world as well until that moment, and to the purple legend he seemed a little distressed. I suggest we take those who haven't seen the 'video,' into the fortress, so everyone understands what's going on. Mewtwo nodded, and allowed himself to float back down so his feet would once again touch the ground.

If it is alright with you, Suicune, perhaps when we get there I could...inspect the machine to see if there is any other information contained within? Perhaps even clean up the video itself. If the video is linked to a computer I could, in theory, track down its source. Mewtwo shrugged. It wasn't a solid plan but it was possible, if the file really did come from the researchers as a warning to the rest of their team, that he could possibly find out where this outbreak began. It was worth a shot anyway.

Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Human Fortress| Noon(8)

The call of his child broke him out of his drone searching. He had been thinking about what exactly they were looking for. A fortress where additional information about what has been going on could be found…. But he was beginning to think that the fortress they were looking for might not be a fortress at all. Building such a tall and impending structure would take time, and workers, and the end result would be a strong hold of the sorts, but it would have the opposite effect. Because it was so big, it would draw the attention of anything that spotted it from afar, as was evident with the current fortress with all the poor dead pokemon laying around it. The logical solution would be to build it in secret, to make it hidden from view, possibly even underground. Though that just brought them back to the current problem, finding the blasted thing…..If they were adamant on keeping it hidden, It would take much effort to find it without any leads. He had heard of humans being hideouts to plan out devious plots, and not have anyone notice it till after their plan was taking place…..

Ho-Oh flew back at a quick pace, having to fly a bit farther than the other due to having gone further. That, and he was most likely the only one that did not have the chance to inspect the tower himself, well….except for his brother lugia maybe, his size would not allow him entrance into the facility. He would suggest they make the entrance bigger by force, or make hole in the side, but he did not think the structure’s integrity would hold up. If it did end up crumbling down, he was not too sure if he would be mad about losing the information, or be pleased about the fact that he would have a permanent excuse to tease his brother about his girth.

He expected to be last, to get there and have everyone waiting on him, possibly even a remark from his brother about how he is late to the party yet again. But when he arrived at the scene, Entei was not present. It gave him a bad feeling at the pit of his stomach, he had been as agitated as the rest of them about being sent off while the lugia and suicune met to mewtwo’s needs, so he expected him to return first, or at least second. The fact that he was not here yet either met he had gone further than he was told to, or worse….Sometimes it was horrible being a father, constantly worrying about his children, if they were safe and if they were in danger.

The humanoid purple one brought him out of his worrying. Apparently he had some knowledge about human technology. He had heard about the things humans can do with their technology, though only heard about it, never actually used it. "I don’t suppose you know how to ‘hack’ into it? If there is another facility, they must have contacted each other somehow. Maybe that computer can tell us where it is, or if we are lucky, they could have saved their messages.” He didn’t know if what he was saying made sense, but that was what he had heard. That computers can communicate with each other, and that the files tend to be saved.

Last edited by Ho-Oh on Mon May 14, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:39 am

(Please skip. Lugia's just waiting for them to hurry up since he can't get in the building OTL)

Admin

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Human Fortress| Noon

Suicune padded slowly towards the looming fortress as he watched his majestic father land nearby. His thoughts began to float back to the not-so-bleak-past. As he gazed out at the dark forest, he saw a glimpse of a streak of yellow, dashing through the trees.
    That Raikou, what a sho-
    Suicunes' eyes grew wide, his breath cut short. The legend collapsed, his legs just giving out without reason as his heart stopped beating momentarily. A sudden flash of unbearable pain slashed through his mind like a knife...and then it was gone.
    Gasping, he pulled himself up, alarmed and shaken.
    Wh-...

Then he understood.
    Entei...
    The aurora pokemon stood there, as if he were made of stone, just staring ahead of him blankly.
    Hearing his brothers' reply shortly after, he breathed a sigh of relief, but the feeling was fleeting, as he knew that his brother was in bad shape to have felt such an intense pain...

If it is alright with you, Suicune, perhaps when we get there I could...inspect the machine to see if there is any other information contained within? Perhaps even clean up the video itself. If the video is linked to a computer I could, in theory, track down its source.

Uhhh...yes, of course brother.
    Suicune was broken out of his thoughts by Mewtwo. Looking at the others, he assumed the others didn't see his little 'tumble,' which he was thankful for, because he didn't want to have to explain what it was. Suicune sighed heavily as he used clear mind to numb himself of the emotions threatening to overcome him.
    We don't need another damned storm...
    The legendary beast always disliked the connection his emotions had on the weather, and what the north wind always brought when his thoughts were dark.
    He had become very good at masking what he was feeling in the past. He hated having what was inside of him bared by the clouds in the sky.
    He hated being so easy to read.

Suicune glanced at the others, then cast a worried gaze back at the dark forest, where his brother was supposed to be.
    Brother, are you okay? Suicune asked tentatively. He knew his hot-head brother didn't like being coddled, but he couldn't stop himself from asking.
    He clenched his jaws, and continued into the building.
    We should continue without him for now... He has already seen what is in there. He muttered over his shoulder.

[You must be
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Entei
    Entei
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Entei Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:45 am

Somewhere near Ecruteak| Noon (18)

Entei struggled to stand, his breath and body feeling like lead. He heard Suicune ask if he were okay, and all Entei could do was snarl against the pain. ...I'm fine... God, you... You worry more than Father, Sui... Suicune. Just go and do what you need... to do. I'll be there. Just... Give me a bit.

He fought with his body, rebelling against the pain and cold that crept through him. He barked, his voice resounding within the immediate area. He would not be conquered! He would not succumb to this disease; he was not WEAK! He barked again, his legs finally obeying him as he tore through the forest. He was moving like he always did, brash, reckless and powerful. For a brief moment, he felt himself again and did not heed the cold hand of Death that always seemed to grasp his shoulder.

He arrived at the Fortress, his brother Raikou already beaten him. He rolled his eyes. Of course he got here first... He approached his Father and Brother. Sorry it took so long... Got caught up, he joked as he sat down.

Raikou
    Raikou
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Raikou Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:11 am

Post Ten
    Human Fortress | Noon
    (ooc: terribly sorry for the late reply)

Raikou flicked his ears as he padded up to the others, listening intently as they spoke about going within the fortress and watching this video. It wasn't exactly what the Thunder Pokemon had wished for - taking action was more his fancy - but he supposed that it was wiser to gather information before diving headfirst into danger. After flicking his tail dismissively towards Mewtwerp (he most certainly deserves that name), Raikou haughtily followed after his watery Brother.

The fortress wasn't really much to look at, besides the dark atmosphere and wicked feeling it gave off. The electric Legendary never trusted how humans could live with something covering the starlight at night, or sleep on anything besides the fresh ground underneath. I guess I never understood humans at all. Whatever made the bipedal creatures decide to make Pokemon war tools, it obviously backfired right on their faces. The Beast prowled through the fortress to stand beside Suicune.

"Brother..." He began, feeling his voice catch in his throat. Raikou had to admit to himself, that where his two brothers came into play, his heart was very weak. Though our bond is very strong. And that was what the Thunder Legend had to rely on - their ever-powerful link that connected the three of them together. "Suicune, I'm worried about Entei..." Spit it out, Raikou. Take it like the grown Pokemon you are. "... has the, uh... infection gotten to him?" The electric type took a deep breath as the last word quavered heavily, his heart starting to speed up. Saying the words out loud finalized it, Raikou thought to himself with horror. Entei is infected.

Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Human Fortress|Noon(11)

Uhhh...yes, of course brother. Mewtwo nodded and followed Suicune inside the Fortress. It was much larger than it looked on the inside, was it built for that purpose or had they used this building for something else before the epidemic? Mewtwo shrugged. Suicune commented about his brother, or brothers, he wasn't really listening, and nodded again to keep him going. He wanted to see what was on that computer. If it held any information that he couldn't get from 'Professor Of All Professors!' Prof. Oak, then he might be able to find out just where they produced this wretched virus. Theoretically, if he could get the original source, he could synthesize a cure. Assuming their stupid machines still worked.

Suicune led him down a ways before the yellow mutt showed up, panting and heaving so he scowled at the yellow dog. Pathetic mutt, just barging in like he owned the place. What if there had been some kind of damage to the structure? He could judge by the holes in the side that the white bird Lugia had made an attempt to get in, and that side was collapsed now. How was the idiot to know if it was safe to just charge through a hallway and disrupt the foundation? The mutt flicked his tail at him, and the gesture was not lost on Mewtwo.

Seething he watched as the insolent scoundrel went up to Suicune and began talking about their missing brother. Drama queen, he thought to himself. He used his powers to hover some of the dirt and gravel over Raikou's head, and with a cough dumped it. A wicked smirk crossed Mewtwo's face. Hehe. The chuckle was certainly meant to indicate he did it on purpose, though he would never admit to such childish behavior. Serves him right if he got a little dirty, disrespecting him earlier.

As far as their brother went, if he was fool enough to get infected in the first place then what cause did they have to talk about it? It's not like they could fix him. Not yet, anyway. Mewtwo himself might be able to if he could just get to wherever the hell they made these things. But who knew if the gruff fool would live that long? You can't cure death, virus or no virus.

Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Human Fortress| Noon(9)

Entei seemed to have taken his sweet time arriving to the fortress, whether it was because he was still in a sour mood, or if something was happening with him was hard to determine. But none the less, as soon as the party regrouped, they all set off into the tower, well, all except Lugia of course who was too big to fit in, and as much as he wanted to tease his bother about that fact, this was probably not the best time for that. Though it seemed Mewtwo thought otherwise, the humanoid legendary who he had seen as nothing as dark and brooding seemed to finally be easing up around them all, going as far as teasing raikou. He liked the fact that he was warming up to them, but the sudden change seemed bizarre to him, as if Lugia and Suicune had done a full personality change on the legendary.

The fortress looked larger inside than it did outside, but to a bird such as him, it was far too cramped, especially since he was the second biggest of the group, if the walls narrowed down later on, he would not be able to pass…..

The main motive right now was to hopefully get the computer back to its original state, but Ho-Oh had no experience with that much complicated human technology, it seemed as though Mewtwo was the only one who could out of the group. So there was really no reason for him to be there while they tempered with the gadget, at least not till after it had been restored. “While you see if that thing can be restored, I am going to go have a look around, there has to be something we are missing….” It’s not that he didn’t trust the sweep that his children did before, just that he wanted a more detailed view of the place.

Last edited by Ho-Oh on Mon May 14, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:26 am

Human Fortress| Afternoon (30)

Lugia frowned as the others went in and looked the wreckage of the building back over. He REALLY wanted to see that video, even though Suicune already told him the contents... but what if Mewtwo was able to unlock more?

The curiosity and temptation was too much and, as the other pokemon piled in, he stealthily went in behind them. Suicune's attack had actually freed up more space for his bulk, but again, he was not able to go all the way through. However, his long neck gave him the edge he needed to poke his head within the computer room, and he grinned, victorious.

Now he would be able to see this with his own eyes!

Admin

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:49 am

Human Fortress| Afternoon (32)

Dismissing the juvenile behavior of his brother, Suicune continued down the murky hallway, sidestepping rubble and corpses along the way.

"Brother..." Raikou muttered, his voice cracking. Suicune looked at him without stopping. He could feel the tension in his electric counterpart, and it made him uneasy. "Suicune, I'm worried about Entei... has the, uh... infection gotten to him?" He stammered, worry and pain in his eyes. Suicune stopped in his tracks as he stared at his brother with incredulous disbelief. Suicune clenched his jaws tightly, and padded past Raikou without a word.
    He didn't want to admit it fully to himself, though he knew full-well what was wrong with Entei. What was worse, he had no idea how to fix it.

Suicune raised his head and gazed back as he heard a bunch of rubble fall behind him, only to see his brother covered in a bunch of debris and Mewtwo snickering.
    At least we know who the mature ones are here. He thought, shooting them an unamused look before shaking his head and turning the corner.

As they all stalked into the computer room, the stench of death invaded his nostrils. The door had been closed, so the smell had permeated everything. Suicune gazed at the severed head atop the bloodied monitor darkly as the static and broken voice droned on.
    Well, there you go Mewtw-
    He was interrupted by a sudden emergence of a giant avian head from the doorway, his face glowing with triumph.
    E-erm...glad you could make it, Lugia. You're...not going to get stuck again, are you? He added, a slight smirk growing on his face.

[You must be
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Entei
    Entei
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Entei Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:10 am

((OOC: Skip please. He's just hanging outside, since he's already seen the video and Lugia's giant butt is blocking the way))

Raikou
    Raikou
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Raikou Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:25 pm

Post Eleven
    Human Fortress | Afternoon

Suicune had continued onward without a reply, and the Thunder Pokemon felt his ears drop upon his head in shame. Perhaps I was too abrupt... Raikou bowed his head, sighing as he rubbed his uneasiness away. They'd have to overcome this... Monstrosity, virus, curse. Raikou could not name this, but he swore that he would end its scourging throughout the land. Its heavy claws (or talons, in this particular case) would not reign supreme any longer. Not when Legends from different regions - of course the only Legendary that didn't originate from Johto was Mewtwerp, but that's besides the point - are coming together to create a mighty force.

A pile of dirt fell upon Raikou's head, ruining his purple mane. Hehe. The Thunder Legend huffed, shaking his body to get rid of the earth on him, before turning around and facing the Psychic Pokemon. Insolent, deformed rat! The words were hot on his tongue, but the electric type held himself back, albeit with great difficulty. Staring at Mewtwerp with intensity, he strutted over to the other Legend.

Look, Mewtwerp, I don't like you, and I get that the feelings are returned. He growled, sticking his face towards the Psychic's threateningly. But it looks like we'll be sticking together for a while, and I want this pandemic cured as much as the next Pokemon. Raikou withdrew from Mewtwo, sticking his tongue out in disgust. You keep your dirty tricks away from my mane, and I'll keep my 'hideous' claws to myself, got it? Without waiting for a response, the Thunder Pokemon made a quick one-eighty, and padded off to follow Suicune once again. Raikou prayed that to all things good, they would find the cure quickly. It'd put an end to his worries - about his Brother or not.

Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:19 am

Human Fortress|Afternoon(12)

Well. Apparently, some Pokemon just couldn't take a joke. Because suddenly the elctro-mutt whirled on Mewtwo after the dirt just happened rain onto its head. Look, Mewtwerp, Mewtwo's eye twitched at the bastardization of his name. Sure he called the thing a mutt a few times but he didnt' make of its name. I don't like you, and I get that the feelings are returned. But it looks like we'll be sticking together for a while, and I want this pandemic cured as much as the next Pokemon. Oh look, a nasty tongue. How charming. You keep your dirty tricks away from my mane, and I'll keep my 'hideous' claws to myself, got it? Was...was that a...threat? Mewtwo couldn't help it, he suddenly bent down, arms around his stomach, and started laughing. The mutt? Hurt him? The very idea!

He didn't notice whether or not the other was offended to the lack of fear in Mewtwo's response because he hurried back to his brother. He followed after them, of course, but took a moment to calm himself down. Oh he hadn't had a laugh like that in a long time. All joking aside, there were more important matters to attend to. he rounded the corner to see the others stopped in a small room.

Well, there you go Mewtw- A giant white head poked in and from behind and Mewtwo jumped a little at the sudden intrusion. He turned around to find Lugia's giant head just kind of THERE. E-erm...glad you could make it, Lugia. You're...not going to get stuck again, are you? Mewtwo was kind of hoping he would, what with that unnecessary shock to his system. He let out a sigh and walked over to the still flickering screen.

He replayed the message and was irritateed with the constant cutting out. Looking down he noticed it was one of their older style models, the keyboard had tiny little pins that his larger fingers couldn't push. Well, seemed he would have to improvise. Grabbing a couple of broken pieces of wood he used them to quickly 'chicken peck' type over the keys, still moving quite fast since he knew what he was looking for. If he could just get the computer to replay the original message then...ah ha!

"KSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHH-If any one gets this, please help! We need immediate back-up right away! This is Agent Ve...nica from the Viridian HQ! We are currently under attack from within! The Shadow Project has be...breached! Our own pok...are turning against us! There's not much time to explain- our orders were to create test subjects impervious to any weakn...they were to obey any command given it. A small group of controlled pokem...were captured. Many off them perfect specimens of the strongest species any of the regions could offer...
    We learned from our past mistakes that we had...genetic abnormalities working from scratch...incident with Mewtwo...These were already Poke...nothing should have gone wrong...We had isolated the right informa...the DNA strands to have...completely eradicated any resistance or rebellion in their minds. They were supposed to be the ultimate war machine!...They would feel nothing!...obey the orders of their masters without question!
    But........happened; all...Shadow pokemon....break out all at once- as if ...obeying some kind of silent order....unknown master!
    ...We've tried everything;finally resorted....deadly force, but even bullets couldn't stop these monst...! And now, even our own pokemon...trying to attack the monsters all at once...they never had a cha...now the horrid little beasts are returning to us...covered in blood...some in pieces...attack their owners...We are holding out as best we could...fortified area of...base...but....know....onger we...hold...
    Warn....you to destroy....any pokemon within shooting range; they have all turned against us!....
    If any of you...ssion, rendezvous at the base in Viridian...if we aren't there...you know where to go."

Damn it! Mewtwo slammed his hands down on the desk. The closer it got to the end the more the video was distorted. The file had been corrupted during download! Wait...download? And that bit at the end, 'you know where to go'? He went flying over the keys again and smirked wickedly when he found what he was after. This was part of an SOS sent out to one master location, but was copied later and sent to anyone within reaching distance. Hehe. You know where to go, he repeated.

He brought up onto the screen, for everyone to see, images of the Orre Shadow Lab that the SOS was sent to first. He even found a video of the original Shadow Process where they turned a perfectly normal Teddiursa into a war machine. These bastards combined what you see here with the same gene manipulation they used to create me. Pff. Incident with Mewtwo indeed. Cowards just didn't want to admit they screwed up in creating a Pokemon they couldn't control. And it looks like they did it again. He backed away from the computer and turned to the others once again. He knew what he had to do.

I'm heading for this...Shadow Lab. I'll find out what they did and maybe there I can find a way to reverse it. I'll be back as soon as I find something.

Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:19 am

Human Fortress|Afternoon(10)

Ho-Oh figured it would take the purple humanoid some time to fix that machine, but he did not want to chance it. He did separate from the group, but he only really did a quick sweep, trying to find anything that would stand out. He trusted that they did a good sweep last time his brothers were in here, but something was bothering him, why make the tower go up, when making it underground made it safer and more reclusive, he couldn’t help but think that there was some secret entrance to a basement somewhere…

He was having no luck in his quick little search, and he could hear some rumbling coming from the area where the others went, followed by his brother talking to suicune. Apparently that large bird managed to find a way in, which only made him chuckle at the measures Lugia took to get in. He was going to call it quits and return, but the room he entered in felt off to the flaming legendary.

It was like the other rooms, it was probably once a daycare or child's center. There were cheery colors beneath the layer of grime and dried blood, and baby humans, pokemon and what probably were the parents lay dead and decaying at his feet. There was dried blood evident, but the smell seemed oddly fresh for this musky room. It was in the corner where he saw the body of a female houndoom, its innards spread out around the floor, evidence of something playing or moving them. The blood splattered on the wall, and the corpse of possibly a baby, most likely the houndoom’s, was seen, blood still not having dried up enough to blend in with the rest of the scenery leaving two different shades of red.

Something had been in here, it had killed this baby recently….It was either still in this fortress, or it had snuck out while they had their conversations outside….He did not know which, but it unnerved him more than it should. Though now was not the time to dwell on that, the audio form the video could be heard starting up, Ho-Oh was missing it.

His sprinting allowed him to come in when it talked about DNA and shadow pokemon, and he was there to witness the emotional response of Mewtwo. The Shadow Labs, he had not heard of it, and he suspected not many of them have, seeing as this epidemic caught everyone off guard and this place might be the birth place of all this mess. “And of the base in Viridian? We should not leave any possible human bases unchecked, they may still hold some secrets. Including this fortress….there was a corpse of some kind in one of the rooms, a child, most likely a houndour but it was hard to tell, the blood was still slightly fresh…Something may still be in here with us.”

Last edited by Ho-Oh on Mon May 14, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:46 am

Human Fortress| Afternoon (31)

Lugia merely grinned at Suicune's remarks and everyone's odd stare. He had done it and he was going to be proud of himself. He waited patiently for Mewtwo to begin typing on the keyboard, a strangely comforting sound. However, all content and pleasure fleeted with the static of the video.

The dialogue meant nothing to him. He didn't fully understand what the voice was talking about, but his eyes opened wide when the picture of a building popped on the screen. A floating pyramid citadel. It was dark, glossy, as if made of obsidian. He felt his heart stutter in fear and anger and found himself recoiling from the image. Why was his head buzzing and his heart pounding? What was that building?

Flashes of a ship, a boy, a withered old man all went through his mind and he closed his eyes against them. He knew nothing of their origins or meaning, and he suddenly desperately wanted them to stop. As soon as he knew it, the video was over and Mewtwo cursed at the computer. I'm heading for this...Shadow Lab, he stated flatly. I'll find out what they did and maybe there I can find a way to reverse it. I'll be back as soon as I find something.

“And of the base in Viridian?" Ho-Oh interjected. Lugia honestly didn't see him there. "We should not leave any possible human bases unchecked, they may still hold some secrets. Including this fortress….there was a corpse of some kind in one of the rooms, a child, most likely a houndour but it was hard to tell, the blood was still slightly fresh…Something may still be in here with us.”

Lugia shook his head. His body was still shivering from the images. Inspect the Fortress further if you want, Brother. Some Infected must have gotten here before we came. Either way, I'm going with Mewtwo. I... suggest that Suicune and the others investigate Viridian while Mewtwo and I go to inspect this... Lab, Lugia stated firmly as he retracted his head so the others may get out.

Last edited by Lugia on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:18 am