Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+2
renegade
Kaze
6 posters

(ELITE) The SAFFRON Team

Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

(ELITE) The SAFFRON Team - Page 3 Empty Re: (ELITE) The SAFFRON Team

Post by Fox Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:26 pm

Sorry I took so long, please skip me. Ashes is leaping into battle, wrestling with one.
    I wanted to write but my brain didn't let me do the thing.

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:29 pm

Saffron City [Silph Co 1st Floor]/Morning (12)

As barbaric and reckless as the Charizard's method was, it at least sounded like it was working. Screams, screeches and roars rocketed off the walls as the undead in the room were slowly burnt to a crisp. By the sound of it though, the flames hadn't defeated all of them, and Neloth peeked around the corner to see Ashes wrestling with a rather angry Flareon. Honestly, did he not know about Flash Fire? What an amateur.

Still, perhaps now was the time to intervene. Neloth certainly didn't like these simpletons very much, but they were worth a lot more to him alive than dead.

On that thought, legs still crossed, he floated into the room and held out a single hand. The air rippled with energy as a Reflect formed in front of him. With a swing of his arm, it extended to cover the entire group. Its psychic walls quivered as the remaining undead continuously threw themselves at it, only to bounce backwards.

"Wait a moment," he snapped, eyes narrowing with suspicious as he carried out a quick rollcall. The only one missing was that peculiar grey Charmeleon. "Where's Faux?"
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:24 pm

Saffron City [Silph Co/First Floor] | Morning

He was in his element, and the feeling was fantastic. The fires Ashes had started were casting all kinds of shadows behind desks and other furniture, making it so simple for Yoru to slink behind his targets and beat them back with ease. He noticed the Charizard having a rather strange roll around with a Flareon and kicked a Shadow Ball at it, knocking it off and away right before Neloth pushed out a Reflect that covered the entire group. "Hey!" he called out indignantly. "I was having fun ya jerk!"

He stared at the pitiful zeds as they bounced uselessly off of the wall of light, frowning as his paws itched to move and attack, unable to actually do so without breaking the barrier from the inside. What the hell was Neloth up to, stopping them from their assigned task? Did he suddenly change his mind? "Wait a moment. Where's Faux?" That's what he stopped the fight for? The grey Charmander? "Who the hell knows? We can look for her better if all the freaks are dead so how about dropping the gilded cage and letting me back in there?"
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:28 pm

Saffron City | Silph Co 3rd Floor | Morning 41 | 33

Ashes roared into battle as be burst through the fire and flames, his dragonian form barreling through the burning undead like a demon from hell. The screeching creatures assaulted him, only to be met with bone-crushing hind feet, sending them out the window. Their howls came to an abrupt end in seconds once their bodies met with concrete. Small but steady streams of fire came from between his wings as Mara defended him from behind. Blood sprayed over the remaining desks and walls as the walking corpses exploded from claws, teeth and sheer muscle power.

"Look out!" Mar cried as a Flareon leaped towards her. The Charizard lashed around, catching the Flareon with his wings and throwing it back. But the fire fox lashed back leaping onto the dragons' long neck, his rear paws wildly slashing at him. Ashes roared as he whipped around and thrashed to get it off of him. A shadow ball connected with the Flareon, the ghostly attack grazing his neck as the fox yelped and collided with the wall. Ashes' gaze turned to the Umbreon, and nodded thankfully, just as a bubble of light surrounded them.

"Hey!" The night fox called out indignantly. "I was having fun ya jerk!"

"Wait a moment. Where's Faux?"

"Who the hell knows? We can look for her better if all the freaks are dead so how about dropping the gilded cage and letting me back in there?"

Ashes shook himself, trying to minimize the burning from the claw marks along his elongated neck.
    "You okay?" The small Charmander asked over his shoulder. "Yeah, just stings a bit." He muttered, before turning to the Alakazam. "He's right. We can't look for them if we have the dead on our tails."

He looked around at the group, everyone seeming relatively unharmed. "Though...we can spare a pair for them to go look while we cover their rear."

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:05 am

[OoC: Skip. I may come back later to add in a post, if I can decide whether I want them to be revealed now or later.]

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:33 pm

Saffron City [Silph Co 1st Floor]/Morning (13)

"Who the hell knows? We can look for her better if all the freaks are dead so how about dropping the gilded cage and letting me back in there?" Did this Umbreon have to so blatantly talk back at him whenever he opened his mouth? Neloth felt that it wouldn't be long until his patience was tested to its breaking point with the irate Dark-type. He wanted the Reflect wall down so that he could continue the attack?

"Fine." With a casual wave of his hand, the wall disappeared. Neloth floated well back as the undead all tore towards them at once, an amused grin on his face. "Well? You clearly know best; deal with them! Get to it!"

"He's right. We can't look for them if we have the dead on our tails," said the Charizard, shaking a little at some nasty-looking burns along his neck. Nothing a quick Potion wouldn't sort out; they just had to locate one first. "Though...we can spare a pair for them to go look while we cover their rear."

"Look, I don't care how it's done," Neloth snapped, psychically seizing a Linoone that had suddenly sprang at him from under a desk. "I just want these drooling, blundering buffoons out of my building!" With a wet riiiiip, he tore the Linoone in half and tossed both halves of its corpse across the room.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:58 am

Saffron City [Silph Co/First Floor] | Morning

Yoru began tapping his claws impatiently while he waited for the egghead to make a decision, the yellow fox taking way to long for his liking. If he was going to let the Umbreon fight he needed to go ahead and do it. "Fine." Success! He waved his hand dramatically and the shimmering veil fell, allowing the beasts that had previously been bashing against it to slip through. "Well? You clearly know best; deal with them! Get to it!" "Yessir!" he replied cheerfully, quickly ducking between the legs of a desk to grab one of the vermin and trip it, crushing its head under his paw.

"He's right. We can't look for them if we have the dead on our tails. Though...we can spare a pair for them to go look while we cover their rear." Splitting up? Pfff. If they wanted to do that then could just leave all the fun here with him and go off to find the missing kid. "Look, I don't care how it's done," Yoru paused a moment as the psychic type grabbed the Linoone he had been targeting. "I just want these drooling, blundering buffoons out of my building!" He watched as the screeching rodent squealed in pain as it was roughly torn in half and casually thrown off to the side. Damn. Foxy meant business. "Well why didn't you just say so?" Yoru called back, grinning. "That's what I'm best at..." He slipped into the darkness as he spoke until nothing was visible but one quick flash of his rings, and then he was gone.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:00 am

Saffron City | Silph Co 3rd Floor | Morning 42 | 34

Ashes watched the black fox dart into the shadows and disappear, followed by the shrieks of the undead as the barrier came down.

"Look, I don't care how it's done," He grumbled like the old fossil that he was, grabbing a disfigured Linoone to disembowel it. "I just want these drooling, blundering buffoons out of my building!" The Charizard turned his head to look back at his sister, one black and green reptilian eye catching her attention. "We'll cover you. Look for him, but be careful. Shout if you need us." The young lizard nodded aggressively, her mouth set into battle mode. She leaped off his back with a spry spring, taking to running before she seemingly hit the ground. Her tail flared as she whizzed around the other half of the room, before all you could see of them was an orange glow illuminating the barren cubicles.

Ashes turned his gaze to the flitting of his siblings' fire as he charged forward, stretching his wings to lift him up and using gravity to barrel as many as he could over. He didn't doubt any pokemons' ability to survive on their own if they've stayed so for all the years after the world ended. Still, he kept an eye out for the flashing crimson rings that flickered wildly as the ebony vulpine lashed out, then melt into the shadows again.
    CRUNCH!!!
    The Charizard crushed a blackened felines' skull with he's powerful jaws, embers glowing and peeling its' skin away as it still burned. Some other indistinguishable creatures groaned and leaped for him. One clawed its' way up his curled up wing, the smell of its' rotting and burning flesh choking the air as black smoke billowed from its' body. The others latched themselves onto his tail, blindly following the fires' movements. Lashing around the appendage into the air, he felt their reaching claws fall off as it reached its' peak, before he slammed it down on them and swept them out the nearby window. Their screeching disappeared in a trail of smoke before he went crashing through the overturn cubicles to stop any of them from reaching his only remaining family.

______

"Faux!" The lizard cried out, her eyes lashing back and forth as she darted past each cubicle. Thick and jagged debris littered every pathway and desk, forcing the lizard to vault over faulty floors and jutting rebar that threatened to impale anyone that dared to go near its' trap. "Faux!" She shouted again over the fighting behind them. At the end of rows, ajar doors hung open to larger, isolated rooms. The lizard peered in one of them before shifting in, her tail lighting up the room and casting large, deep shadows. "...Where are you!?..." She hissed, growing panic clutching at her heart. "Faux-!"

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon May 23, 2016 1:11 pm

Current Form: Joltik
    Saffron City [Silph Co.Third Floor]| Morning

What had gone on in the past 5 minutes has been a flurry of screeching, crackling, scratching and waning. Faux was having none of it. And by the time everything began dying down, they finally came back to reality and opened their eyes.

"Wait a moment.... Where's Faux?"
    Oh no, they already knew they were missing. Arceus... I knew this was a bad idea.... More crashing was going on and Faux closed their eyes, their little individual pointy legs holding onto Mara's tail right below the ring. There was angry babbling, then suddenly it got windy as Mara jumped off Ashes. Faux opened their eyes, right as they were consumed by the darkness of the hall. What were they doing?!
    "Faux!"
    Looking for me.

It was way too windy to even consider jumping off. At this rate, they would be caught in the wind like a feather.
    "...Where are you!?... Faux-!"
    The wind finally stopped, as they broke into a dark room. Ok. Time to stop hiding, the violence was over.
    "It's ok, Mara. I'm right here." Faux said delicately, maybe a bit too quietly but as loud as they possibly could. Luckily, their voice rang out enough. Before giving them time to really respond, they spoke up again.

"This is gonna sound a little weird, but I'm right here. I have been...." Faux sprung off their tail, landing infront of them - only the size of a speck. They twisted their face into the most apologetic look their little pseudo-insect face could muster. Their heart was racing in their chest - no one besides their Smeargle friend Ashes, and trainer Jenny knew about. They had never had to transform in front of others beyond them outside of battle. It would be strange, to say the least.
    "I'm sorry I didn't say anything...." Their legs clicked on the ground as they shuffled. "I have to tell you something about me."

-----
    [OoC: Wow, sorry about all of the absence, guys. I really didn't want to be out that long. Circumstances in roleplay kinda led me to that. lol][/color]

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat May 28, 2016 2:35 pm

Saffron City [Silph Co 1st Floor]/Morning (14)

With a swift wave of his hand, Neloth sent what little was left of the horde flying out of the window, listening to the dull thuds and splatters as their broken bodies hit the road below. The fight over, he took a moment to catch his breath. His little minions were still in one piece, it seemed ... at least they were competent in battle.

Except ... Faux was still nowhere to be seen. The Alakazam narrowed his eyes as he looked around, the little Charmander Mara also searching for the grey Charmeleon. Had he ... accidentally thrown them out of the window with the horde? Whoops.

"It's ok, Mara. I'm right here." Oh, well, at least he hadn't reduced her to a pile of mush on the sidewalk. But as Neloth tried to follow the source of the voice, he still couldn't see them. Until he spotted a tiny, yellow speck on the carpet. "I'm sorry I didn't say anything...I have to tell you something about me."

Neloth tilted his head, puzzled. A theory formed in his mind almost instantly; if a Pokemon could be a Charmeleon one moment and a Joltik the next, then the only possible explanation was--

"Transform!" he exclaimed, his spoons whizzing over from where he'd left them on the other side of the room, clinking together as they circled above his head. "Or-- hold on, is it Illusion? Are you a Zoroark? A Zoroark or a Ditto."

((We're on the first floor guys, not the third lol))
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Tue May 31, 2016 2:13 pm

((I'm so sorry I'm having an awful time trying to think of more than a couple of lines for this post. Yoru really just finished fighting and is now staring at the transforming grey whatever-it-is lol. He'll be more useful next round))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:47 am