Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

(ELITE) The ORIGIN Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Groudon
    Groudon

(ELITE) The ORIGIN Team Empty Re: (ELITE) The ORIGIN Team

Post by Groudon Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deep Within the Cave of Origin | Dusk [1]

Deeper, under the feet of the pair, a pool of lava was smoothly bubbling. The faint light that came from it reflected against the red crystals scattered through the Cave of Origin. Beside the bubbling of the melted rock, nothing seemed to move in the resting chamber of the Behemoth Pokemon. An even layer of dust and dirt covered the entire floor, undisturbed for years. If one would had been able to peek inside the pool, they would had only seen that something was in there, but nothing more. From time to time, a distant growl could be heard, echoeing through the labyrinth of tunnels which leaded outside as well as in the chamber itself. Groudon was there, sleeping, unaware of the intruders coming for him.

Since the Team Magma disbending he had resumed his slumber, but when the epidemy started, his sleep was disturbed. He rolled many times in his sleep, perturbated, not enough to wake him up but enough to keep him from a deep sleep. He was dreaming. He was walking through a black void, not sure where to go. He heard voices, familiar voices, but those were muffled so he couldn't understood them correctly. He just followed them, trying to find what or who caused these voices. Of course, he knew he was in a dream. It isn't the first time he was dreaming. It happened a few times that he was awoken, most of the time he just streched himself and went immediately back to sleep. He rolled in his sleep once more, the lava getting out of the pool, forming yet another ring of solidified rock around the pool.

Suddenly, he felt a wave of energy going through him, soothering him. If Groudon was agitated before because of his restless dream, it isn't the case anymore. In his dream, he stopped, kinda enjoying the warm sensation going through his body. He then felt.... being touched? He wasn't sure what happened, but it was like something had touched him, somehow, like he was in a big ball of lava and someone touched it. Of course, when the Behemoth looked around, he didn't see anyone there. Only the void. He began to feel like something had changed. Something bad happened, and things wouldn't be the same anymore. He couldn't explain why he felt that way, not even to himself, so he just shrugged it off and resumed his walk through the darkness.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:55 pm

Sootopolis City/Dusk (47)
    (Post count continued from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

He'd made it. Sootopolis, one of the very few places in Hoenn that he had never visited. He and Jack and not made it this far and the ... incident with the Garchomp had brought their journey to an abrupt halt. But here he was, in the legendary city where the Cave of Origin itself dwelt. If Seth wanted to visit anyway before he finally succumbed to his age, this was the place.

The old Blaziken stood beneath the lengthening shadows of a tall tree, facing the bridge that led to the entrance to the cave. If the rumours were true and one of the super-ancient Pokemon was resting in that cave, Seth wanted to see it. Why, exactly, he didn't know, but he'd reached the age where even the smallest amount of wonder or excitement meant the entire world to him. No matter how many memories he could recall from his long life, he always seemed to need more.

Seth clutched the end of his stump anxiously, taking a few steps towards the bridge. He was halfway across when something caught his eye at the entrance. A tall figure and a small Pokemon at his side. Seth's heart began to pound - it was a human.

Convinced that humanity had fallen into extinction due to the epidemic, the appearance of one here was truly shocking to Seth. He needed to confirm that it was actually there and not a trick of the eye.

The human-like figure was vanishing deeper into the darkness of the cave. Desperate not to lose them, Seth broke into a run, charging across the bridge. Now that he was closer, he could see that the human was a young male and the Pokemon at his side was a Weavile.

"Hello!" he called out, raising his hand. Even if the human couldn't understand him, just getting his attention was enough for now. "Please! Wait a moment!"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:00 am

Post 1

Damned girl.

A massive head slowly rose over the ruined structures that littered the decimated city, glowering down at the world. King snorted in disdain; even with many Undead already gone and destroyed, the city still stank of death and rot. He had managed a nap somewhere closer to the city's natural walls, but something had roused him from his slumber. The tyrantrum stood to his full height as he stretched, wincing a moment as pain shot through his back. Shaking himself free of the routine pain, he took a step forward, which consequently demolished the back end of a nearby house. Wups. Shooting the house an angry glance, King gave a low growl before kicking the rest of it down. For good measure.

Now that the unsightly structure was out of the way, he had a much clearer view of the city below. Perched upon one of the higher hills in the town, King was able to spot something moving down below. His eyes weren't fantastic, but it was definitely something person-sized. Possibly even his person sized. Snorting, set in his determination, he began running-- well, more plowing than running-- through and over the houses and buildings, fighting to get to the moving figure as fast as he could. His footfalls were heard in not only the echoing city around him, but in the very quaking earth itself. He charged, not angrily, but determined, toward his target. But as he drew closer, he slowed; he was quickly realizing that the figure was not his person. Damn.

Once he slowed to a stop, his heavy footfalls still a growl from the craggy earth below, placing himself between the figure and the Cave of Origin. He snorted once more, not truly out of hostility, but more to regulate his breathing. He looked the figure over a moment; a blaziken, one-armed and older, like himself. Growling lightly, he raised his head slightly. "You. Blaziken." He took a step forward, unaware of the cave's maw behind him. Perhaps this bliziken, a peer of his, could help him. "I'm... looking for a girl. Have you seen one?"

[[Seth's yelling woke him up, so he didn't hear him calling out to Silver, lol]]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Groudon
    Groudon

Post by Groudon Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:10 pm

Deep Within the Cave of Origin | Dusk [2]

In his sleep, the mighty legendary Pokemon was still walking toward what he thought to be voices when a bright light appeared before him. Raising a paw to block the blinding and pure light in this darkness,he could hear someone whispering his name, but couldn't figure out the rest of what they said. Urged to press on, Groudon took a step toward the light, then another one, and suddenly there was an explosion of light. The contrast between the past years of wandering into the darkness void that his slumber had become and this instant was so intense that the behemoth legitimately thought he was about to go blind. Then, in an instant, the light faded.

Outside the lava pool, the invocation of the legend was still echoeing trough the walls of the cave, then faded away as they bounced on the wall further back. The red light and the heat emmited by the red orb started raising to a near unbearable state before vanishing both in a quick instant. For several seconds after that, nothing seemed to happens, as if Silver's doing was worthless, maybe even enough to make him doubt about how to awake Groudon. Regardless to Silver's reaction in the meantime, the lava pool suddenly start to boil, a slight simmer at first, which quickly escalated to a full-boiling and bubbling pit of melted rock, spitting a few dangerous drops of lava everywhere near the pool. In the bubbling mess, an enormous four-clawed paw raised from the lava, only to fall down to the left of Silver.

"WHO..."

Another paw emerged from the lava bubbling pit, only to fall down at the human's right.

"DARES...."

Both claws suddenly applied pressure on the ground, making it cracks, protesting againt the large weight put upon them. Slowly, the dragon-like creature emerged from the lava, strings of melting rocks rolling on his body.

"DISTURB THE SLEEP OF THE LAND BEHEMOTH, GROUDON?"

Two golden eyes opened on Groudon's face, and they quickly locked Silver in their gaze. The legend inclined his head, strings of boiling liquid running through his crest up to its point. The Behemoth snarled, before lowering his head dangerously close to the human, lava still flowing on his head. He opened his mouth again, showing razor-sharp teeth before spoking in a booming voice: "HUMAN, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE. BEGONE, OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH FOOLISH ACTION." He then took a quick glance at the Weavile, apparently readying an attack, before his gaze returned upon the human. "WHY ARE YOU HERE, HUMAN? WHY, OF ALL PLACES, YOU SOUGHT THIS VERY CAVE?" He cracked his neck loudly, his eyes still staring on at the human, then narrowed them and approached his face very close. The red orb in the human's hand, the Weavile, it all made sense to the legend. Groudon let out a huge snort in Silver's face, then added: "PERHAPS YOU ARE HERE TO... DEFY ME?" He backed away a little, getting himself out of the pool of lava. He took a few steps in Silver's way, leaving huge imprints behind him and towered above the human. "IF YOU DO ATTEMPT SUCH STUPIDITY, I WILL MAKE SURE TO CRUSH YOUR HOPES MERCILESSLY UNTILL THEY ARE NOTHING BUT DUST!!!"
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:16 pm

Sootopolis City [Cave of Origin Entrance]/Dusk (48)

The human stopped and turned to face him for a brief moment, and so did his partner. Seth's heart fluttered in excitement as he continued to approach, wearing an anxious smile. It had been so long since he'd ever seen a human he'd almost forgotten what they looked like.

But then the human said something to his Weavile and they carried on deeper into the cave. Seth blinked; why were they ignoring him? And ... why were they going into the cave? He was sure that he had heard somewhere that the Cave of Origin was a sacred place that was to be untouched by human hands. The old Blaziken stood and watched them both disappear into the darkness, a confused frown on his face.

"You. Blaziken," said a voice from behind. Seth turned to see a Tyrantrum standing there; he had been so deep in thought he hadn't even heard the dinosaur approach.
    "I'm... looking for a girl. Have you seen one?"
    "A human girl?" Seth inclined his head; a human and then a Pokemon looking for a human? Perhaps there were more of them here than he thought. But he was forced to ruefully shake his head at the reptile. "I'm afraid not, friend. I've seen a human, indeed, but not a female." He looked back to the blackness where the young male and his Pokemon had disappeared. "He and his Weavile entered the cave ... why a human would set foot inside the Cave of Origin in the first place is a mystery. It has long been forbidden for humans to intrude there..."

"Oh, do forgive me - my name is Seth,"
    he said, nodding politely to the Tyrantrum. "I ... I am concerned about that human; I fear that the cave will hold many dangers for them, and not necessarily the deceased kind..." He clutched at his chin, wondering just why a human would enter such a dangerous place in the first place. If he just stood around here and let that human walk straight into danger without him doing anything, he'd never forgive himself.

"I'm going to follow them; something doesn't feel quite right," he said, turning back to the therapod. "Would you like to accompany me, erm ... I'm sorry, I don't think I got your name, sir."

Beneath his feet, the earth rumbled.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:21 am

Post 2

Sootopolis City [Cave of Origin Entrance]||Dusk

King had asked a pretty simple question, he'd thought. What he got as a response from the one-armed Blaziken was... not a simple answer. "A human girl?" The bird quirked his head at the question, and for a moment, King wasn't sure whether or not he was actually asking. "I'm afraid not, friend. I've seen a human, indeed, but not a female." He gestured to the cave's entrance, which caused the dragon to growl softly. The moron just let a human wander around into the Cave of Origin? "He and his Weavile entered the cave ... why a human would set foot inside the Cave of Origin in the first place is a mystery. It has long been forbidden for humans to intrude there..."

"Oh, do forgive me - my name is Seth,"
    he droned on, ignoring the steadily growing growl coming from King. "I ... I am concerned about that human; I fear that the cave will hold many dangers for them, and not necessarily the deceased kind..." King snorted, about to say that he damned well should-- there was an angry-ass Legend lurking down there, but was cut off once more.

"I'm going to follow them; something doesn't feel quite right," he said, turning back to King. What did this asshole think he was? Some fuckin' sort of scholar? King huffed a bit; it was obvious where scholars had gotten them. "Would you like to accompany me, erm ... I'm sorry, I don't think I got your name, sir."

"TITS, do you ever shut up?!" King snapped, moving past the Blaziken angrily. "You shouldn't have let the little pink bastard wander down there-- Legends above know he's just gonna fuck things up. You know what's down there--" The ground rumbled beneath them, angry. He snorted once more, turning his giant head back to the Blaziken. "We don't have time for all your fancy words, Froofy Pants," he growled, moving forward into the cave's maw. "It might already be awake."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Groudon
    Groudon

Post by Groudon Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:55 am

Deep Within the Cave of Origin | Dusk [3]

Right in the middle of the Legend' speach, the human showed the red orb once more, holding it high in front of him. Groudon questioned himself at first, not knowing what were the human's intention with the artifact. Then, the possibility of the human not knowing how to use the orb crept into his mind, forcing him to stop speaking for a second. His doubts were confirmed when a flash of fear appeared in the human's eyes as he lowered the red orb. Amateurs again, really? The Behemoth couldn't believe it. After the humiliating defeat of Team Megma, or whatever their name, he thought that humans had taken notes about their defeat, and if they dared to defy him they would at least KNOW how that orb works. He felt insulted for a moment, altough he was midly amused to read the insecurity in the intruder's eyes in front of him. The thought of not being taken seriously by the human disgusted him. Then anger took its place. Groudon decided to show no mercy to the fool, judging it to be a decent punishment and a good example about how NOT to treat a legendary pokemon as himself.

As he walked out of his lava pool, the human called out for a "Matty". Was there another human in the cave? Another loathsome pest who can't even bring itself to face the Legend? To Groudon' surprise, it wasn't a human that answered, but the Weavile. Turning his head to face the feline Pokemon, he couldn't help but to realise he was already on him, fist clanched and in position of attack. The Legend could do nothing, but brace for the impact, which was right between his eyes. The feet of the Behemoth dig a little more into the rock beneath him as his head jerked back on his neck, disbalancing him toward the back a little.

".... Ow." he grunted.

That was pretty much was he felt. Nothing more than small flick on his forehead. Not even a bruise appeared on his crest. Groudon was more taken aback by the lack of pain then the attack itself. His head remained jerked for a couple of seconds, then went forth, back where it was again. He looked at both the pokemon and his master, which were probably as much stunned as he was right now. "What happened?" was the question the three of them were probably asking themselves, followed by a various selection of What's and Why's. But in Groudon's head, it didn't too long before he connected the dots. Right, amateurs. He was dealing with amateurs. His rage grew again, the rage of being not taken seriously. His attention was now focused on the attacking pokemon. "WAS IT ALL YOU GOT, WEAVILE?" Groudon asked with an impatient tone of voice mixed with anger. He shook his feet to remove the dust and shards of rocks on them, then planting them more firmly into the ground, taking a stance. Finally, his booming voice once more resonated through the Cave: "HIT ME, AGAIN!"
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:59 am

Sootopolis City [Cave of Origin Entrance]/Dusk (49)

The Tyrantrum didn't give Seth his name, but he did make it quite clear that he wasn't one for words. "TITS, do you ever shut up?!" Seth held his jaw rigidly, trying not to retort. Really, there had been no excuse to be so rude. "You shouldn't have let the little pink bastard wander down there-- Legends above know he's just gonna fuck things up. You know what's down there--" The earth shuddered again, stones clattering against the floor as they fell from the ceiling. Seth felt a cold chill swelling up in his heart. No ... surely it's not--?

"We don't have time for all your fancy words, Froofy Pants. It might already be awake." The rumours ... those whisperings and old fairytales of a creature living beneath Sootopolis ... he'd heard them since he was a child yet had never believed they'd actually be--

Oh legends, what have I done? Seth tore past the Tyrantrum, moving as quickly as his old legs could manage. You fool ... you ridiculous fool! If he could just get down there before anything bad happened, he could cope with his mistake. If not ... Seth didn't want to think about it.

The cave was getting deeper, and so was the darkness. Seth stopped and raised his wrist; small flickers of flame hissed out of the holes around it, and soon his whole hand was ablaze. He held his naturally made torch up high, and spotted a hole in the wall at the opposite end of the cavern.

The ground lurched again, more violently than before. Seth gritted his teeth. "Come on, please follow me!" he said to the Tyrantrum as he headed straight for it. Oh Arceus please, don't let me be too late...
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:41 pm

Post 3

Cave of Origin||Dusk

Froofy Pants tore past King, horror written all over the old bird's face. Good. Seems like he understood what the hell was going on now. Unfortunately, King's eyes weren't suited for darkness, and he quickly stumbled into what looked like impenetrable obsidian. He stood for a moment, unsure of where the contours of the cave walls were. But soon, there was a light ahead; the blaziken used his wrist flames as a torch-- brilliant. King followed as quickly as his tree-trunk legs could carry him. Though he had visited the Cave before, Zinnia was the one who always knew the way. Hopefully, he could remember something here...

"Come on, please follow me!" the blaziken called, to which King only huffed and nodded. It was hard traversing such uneven ground with his back and knees-- much less trying to do it before he couldn't see again. As he jogged, the ground shook violently, dislodging some boulders from their spots and sending King to his knees. "Shit," he growled, slowly picking himself back up. Finally caught up with the blaziken, they continued, and finally, King spotted the entrance to the final cavern. "There!"

"WAS IT ALL YOU GOT, WEAVILE?" King stopped in his tracks, his heart stuttering for a horrible moment. That voice... THAT VOICE! "HIT ME, AGAIN!" Too late. They were TOO FUCKING LATE! Without another word, King raced forward into the cavern entrance to find the great land behemoth in all of his terrifying glory facing a... human and a weavile. King blinked, completely shocked that not only was there a human here, of all places, but he held the Orb and... was challenging Groudon. Weren't there more important issues to be tackling than awakening old, dormant Legends that could cause another Apocalypse? Snarling at the human's wretched hubris, he took a step back, unsure of what else he could possibly do.

There would be no intervening. He honestly hoped Groudon pummeled the little shit. But what would stop Groudon after that? With Kyogre likely still asleep and Rayquaza so far away, there was little else to check the great Legend from further destroying what little of a world they had left. But King himself was a Rock-type and not aiding the human. Perhaps he would listen to reason. King kept his head bowed to the Legend, but stayed close to the cave walls. "Keep your distance," he muttered to the blaziken.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Groudon
    Groudon

Post by Groudon Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:36 pm

Deep Within the Cave of Origin | Dusk [4]

If there was something Groudon learned about his previous encounters with humans, it was to never underestimate them. They might look like a simple threat to deal with, but they can be very vicious when given proper space and time. He did remember after all what Team Magma did with him. That mistake won't happen twice. After he challenged the Weavile to hit him again, the human immediately reacted by ordering to his pokemon to buy him some time. Was he trying to escape, abandonning his parter here? The question was tossed away as fast as it appeared in Groudon's mind as a few iced stings hit the Behemoth in the cheek. He flailed an arm to catch the perpertrator, but that loathsome pest was much faster than him. He hurled some more iced chuncks at the Legend's back before darting to the opposite side of the cave, inviting him to chasing him. After a few steps tho, Groudon realised that he would never be able to catch him, being so nimble and fast. Groudon wasn't stupid, he knew his strenghts, and speep wasn't one of them. He instead snarled, and turned around to get back to the human.

As he was scanning the cave for Silver, the Behemoth realised that they weren't alone anymore in the cave. Two new figures were planted by the entrance: A venerable-looking Tyrantrum and a Blaziken, which most notable feature was a missing forearm. Where they with the human too? After a quick glare at them, directly in their eyes, Groudon didn't thought it was the case. After all, the human didn't used them yet, and the behemoth bet that if he could had use them to team up with the Weavile, he sure as hell would had. Of course. They were sly enough to think in those dishonoring ways. Fighting pokemon battles three against one. Those pokemons were probably drawn by the ruckus he made when he got out of his lava pool. He will deal with them later, because he had more important things to do, like giving a good wacking out of that human.

He finally spotted the human, huddled at the other side of the cave, all muttering to himself. Groudon's steps weren't the most quiet ones, but the human didn't seems to realise an eleven foot six annoyed giant reptile was making his way through him. Groudon stopped at about a mere meter  behind the human, who still had no clue about the Behemoth behind him, even tho his partner was belting out themselves trying to warn him. He was about to call him out when, out of frustration, the human raised his arm, the Red Orb in hand, and ready himself to smash it against the wall. Groudon was in shock that someone would even concider the option of shattering the orb. What nonsense was that?!?!? Then....

A Low-toned, long and dangerous reptilian growl echoed through the cave.

It seems he finally was able to catch the human's attention, as his hand was still raised, the Orb lightly pulsing like a beating heart, and not moving at all. Groudon waited, fire in his eyes, that the human turned himself to the Legend. With a threatening voice, the Behemoth spoke to the human: "Stupidity and Arrogance are two plagues that corrupts this land. MY land." As he spoke, Groudon raised his right paw in a fist, and his whole arm started to shine as he readied his Hammer Arm attack. "They are disgusting roots that twist it's inhabitants' minds, terminally diseases that threatens our existance, and I make it my sworn duty to
    eraditcate any trace of them.
    " He locked his shoulder and arm in place, right above his head, before shouting: "LET'S BEGIN WITH YOU!" He then let a mighty and furious roar as he hurled his first where the human is standing, hoping to obliterate him completely.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 am

Deep within the Cave of Origin/Dusk (50)

It was getting warm. No, more than warm - it was stiflingly hot. Seth could remember the sheer heat of Mt Chimney's crater on the occasion that he'd stand next to it, gazing down at the frothing lava, but it was nothing compared to this. He felt his bones might begin to melt. If even a Fire-type like him was feeling the pressure of it, he didn't want to know how King and the human up ahead felt.

An almighty roar shook the very walls of the cavern. Biting back his anxiety, Seth picked up his pace. A soft, red glow illuminated one last tunnel down a flight of steps. The Blaziken extinguished his wrist flames, stepped inside and could've fallen to his knees in shock of what he was seeing.

Arceus above ... Groudon.

There he was, the lord of the land himself, clearly quite displeased with the human and his Pokemon that had walked straight into his home. Seth crept along the wall with King, trying to get closer without the beast seeing them. He couldn't believe it. Never in his years did he imagine that he'd one day find himself face-to-face with a legendary Pokemon, no less one of the deities of his region. Seth's heart was pounding with simultaneous excitement and terror.

The human had backed away from the battle between the behemoth and the Weavile, shaking something round in his hand. "Is that--?!" If that was the Red Orb like Seth thought it was, then this human had just no idea what he was getting himself - and indeed all of Hoenn - into. They were already dealing with one apocalypse; they didn't need another.

"Keep your distance," King muttered into his ear. Seth knew that going over there was a terrible idea, but the way that the human was roughly handling the Orb made him feel sick. Was it as fragile as it looked? What would happen if it got damaged or broken?

When Groudon bellowed out his fury and swung his massive clawed hand towards the human, Seth couldn't just stand and watch. He dodged around King's large form and charged straight for the boy, holding out his hand and screaming, "NO! GET OUT OF THE WAY!"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:56 am

Post 4

Cave of Origin (Groudon's chamber)||Dusk

Things were happening too fast-- too fast for King to be able to keep up. The human had suddenly retreated from his stupid attack, likely realizing his mistake. But King watched in slight horror as Groudon slowly followed, the Land God himself trudging through the magma to reach the insolent blasphemer himself. "How the hell does this work?!" the dumb human shrieked. "Are you just fucking USELESS except for waking it up?!" In the human's frustration with the Red Orb, he seemed poised to try and smash it, causing King to run toward the two. "You fekking MORON!" he roared in horror as his heavy legs carried him closer. But Groudon reached him first and the human could only turn and stare in awe at the giant beast.

"Stupidity and Arrogance are two plagues that corrupts this land. MY land." King saw the attack as Groudon kept his prey in place with sheer terror, and soon he was finding himself moving toward the two. "They are disgusting roots that twist it's inhabitants' minds, terminally diseases that threatens our existance, and I make it my sworn duty to
    eraditcate any trace of them.
    " Groudon's arm was blinding, but even then, King kept moving. He knew the blasphemer deserved to die for his insolence, but the thought occurred to King that maybe he had seen Zinnia... and that was reason enough to do something really, really stupid. Perhaps even more stupid than what the boy had just been about to-- no. No, nevermind; nothing was that fucking stupid. "LET'S BEGIN WITH YOU!"

King reached the two in time, placing himself between Groudon and the boy, his stance defensive. He didn't fancy the idea of taking such a blow for a human he didn't even fucking know, especially if that attack was something that would REALLY hurt... but it was all he could do at this point. He braced himself for a hard hit.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:05 am

Cave of Origin | Dusk
    (1)

He'd watched them all go past, each with a different pace than the other-some confident, others panicked...the four were the only other people Lucas had seen in what felt like an eternity, yet he hadn't run out or called to them. Even if one was a human, that shouldn't have stopped him; so why was he still here, alone...? Lucas doesn't know, and his body simply can't summon the energy to care. Roars and a booming voice echo throughout the cavern, and judging by what it said, that human must've done something very, very foolish. Deep down, Lucas knows he wants to help-but what use was he, to anyone? You'll just get in the way. You always do. You always screw up, somehow...

The Aiveon sighs. There wasn't any point in just standing here either, no matter how much he wanted there to be. Reluctantly, Lucas forces himself to start moving towards the chamber where the voices are coming from; it may not have been a smart thing to do, but he just needs to move his paws. Lucas knew full well that he could stop moving and waste away by staying in one spot. His wings flutter behind him, as if yearning to fly again, but Lucas doesn't dare take to the air. Sorry excuse for a flying-type. If only he had the motivation to care.

The center chamber was burning hot, and Lucas immediately regrets his decision. It was hard to miss the huge, magma-covered beast that towered over every other thing in the cavern, one that left Lucas trembling and backing off. Yet something kept him from actually running as far away from this place as possible and never looking back. Everybody was gunning for the human, apparently, though only the massive red creature appeared to be actually hostile towards him. Lucas didn't dare approach. There was nothing he could ever hope to do against such power.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Cave of Origin | Dusk
    (2)

Lucas stared at the Legend before him, paralysed by its sheer presence. He was barely more than a tiny insect compared to this thing, it could end him in a second if it wanted to-he knew what it was like to feel weak and insignificant but this was something else entirely. This was bad. He'd stumbled upon something that he definitely didn't want to get involved with. This was very bad. His mind screamed at him to run, and run as far away as possible before he was crushed beneath the heels of a damn Legend. He was only an Eeveelution with weird wings, and one that was too afraid to fly at that, what use could he possibly be to this monstrous being?

"Fuck this-- Matty! This ain't worth it!" The human had finally gotten the right idea, and fled with his Weavile in tow-Lucas looked at the Legend, and the other Pokemon in the chamber, and knew what his next action was going to be. He immediately turned tail and ran away from them, in the same direction as the human had gone; whatever was happening in this place, it wasn't worth dying over. Lucas didn't care where he ended up next, so long as the Legends stayed well away from him and out of his life for good. Even a frozen wasteland was better than being here.

(Leaving post ;;)

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:40 am