Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

Troublemaking visitors

2KB
    2KB

Troublemaking visitors Empty Troublemaking visitors

Post by 2KB Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:34 am

Making lots of troublemakers to fuck shit up in teams, but I have no clue on which teams to visit honestly. So I'll let you guys suggest a few teams for me.

Here's the following characters that are floaters and are purposely made to cause havoc in groups, you can hover over their name for what they are able to do:

• Mardröm the Musharna FREE
    Current team: None
    Future teams:
    -Burned team
    -Lost team

• Smile the Undead Sandslash (wip)
    Future teams:
    -None

• Huo the Undead Flareon (wip)
    Future teams:
    -None

• Lamia the Undead Florges (wip)
    Future teams:
    -Burned team

There's no specific rules in requesting them. But please be logically on what they could possibly do in the group. If you want an undead to be in a team, then simply comment below. First come, first serve, if they're already in a team, they cannot be requested to go to another until they've served their prupose. But if you want them to come in a future time, then please discuss with me over pm regarding it, and when the time comes when they need to be on the team, please give me a shout-out a week before they need to arrive.
  • Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Troublemaking visitors Empty Re: Troublemaking visitors

Post by Kaze Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:35 pm

I would like to request Madrom come to Marsh Team for my character Vier the Cubone. With Vier's guardian/father figure being sunk deep in undeath his dearest wish it have his father back, something he is willing to trade anything for. As a delusion Madrom could remove his ability to tell the difference between living and undead, viewing even the most decayed undead as normal pokemon, in return taking all his memories of the Epidemic.
    2KB
    2KB

Post by 2KB Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:14 pm

I would be happy to arrive to Marsh Team, I'd need the team leader's approval first, though.

The only thing I can comment is that Mardröm cannot render his ability to differentiate living and undead useless. Most of Mardröm's delusions are results of how the pokemon interprets it. Which is why she mainly targets those that are weak-minded and follow suggestions easily, similar to hypnotism (thank you psychology). So it's possible that Vier could lose the ability to differ from living and undead, but that's all up on his willpower and how weak he is.

In terms of removing his memories, Mardröm would probably use Hypnosis and Dream Eater and gnaw off more than his dreams. Of course when it comes to feasting on dreams, it be best that the situation for Vier and Mardröm is that they were to be isolated from the group.

I'll let you decide when Mardröm could arrive once you get leader's approval.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:10 pm