Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir

Anonymous

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Empty Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Tumblr_lgy6c4R8w91qh6c8mo1_400

Hello dear wanderer. Come, have a seat. You wish for me to tell your future? Well of course I shall. But you will need to pay the price.

The price is 3 points. Not too much, is it? Now, dear Pokemon, tell me what you wish to know.

OOC: Alright guys, I got permission from Suicune to do this. I will read through your roleplay and predict what will happen. Of course, it won't be clear of what Alice is saying. It's gonna be all...fortune tell-y. OTL

Please be in character when asking for a fortune. I'll be in character too, it's only fair. :U

Have fun guys.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Empty Re: Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir

Post by Min Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Iaza11622439045100

Mist watches Alice, curious.
    "E-Excuse me... C-Could you possible pr-predict what will happen in O-Olivine...?" she asked. She quickly grabbed her bag of points, taking out 3. "I-I have some points here..."
    Anonymous

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Empty Re: Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:29 am

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Gardevoir%203

"Ah yes, you are Mist the Arbok...I know of you." She closed her eyes and concentrated. "I see new friendship in your future. But I also see darkness. Ah...it is blurry, but I see an undead Pokemon growing stronger. Best keep an eye on that. Oh Mist, I see...a lot of darkness to come to Olivine. But, all will be well, if you do not linger away from your group. Working together shall make all well." Alice opened her eyes to look at the Arbok. She took the three points and smiled. "Do not worry of my words, they will only weaken you. Good day."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir 74

Flame walks up to Alice, not baying attention to the other pokemon. Excuse me, ma'am? Can you tell if i'm going to like the other pokemon on the Ecruteak Team. Grabs her bag of points. I have 3 points right here. Puts the points on a table.

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Iaza18167417246700Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Iaza11643870213800Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Iaza11643832265700
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:46 pm

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Untitl12

Flame the Chimchar. You are quite a strong one. The Gardevoir nodded. She closed her eyes and concentrated. Hm...I sense friendship will come after time. Slight rejetion will come at first, but all will be well. Simply be yourself and you will be fine. Alice seemed to frown. I must tell you something that will happen in Ecruteak. Darkness. That is all I see. It will slowly come. I cannot see anything else. The female Gardevoir took the points. Do not worry of my words, they will only weaken you. Good day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Wip

Luke steps forward holding three points in his mouth. He sets them down in front of him so he may speak. “Hello.” He spoke with confidence, holding his head up high. “I wish to know the danger that myself, and my team, will face as we venture forth into the Union cave.” He placed a paw on the three points in front of him and moved them forward to the Gardevoir, as payment for his answer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Alicep10

Hello, Luke the Houndoom. I have heard of you. She closed her eyes and let her mind slip into the future. Hm...oh, dear Luke, I see..a walking dead. It floats, this is all the details I see of it. There is also a small Pokemon, simlar to the walking dead. It is lost with its feelings, and it needs help. The Gardevoir suddenly shuddered. Best be prepared, I sense the walking dead Pokemon is strong. Do not let it beat you. She opened her eyes and took the points. Do not fear my words, they will only weaken you. Good day.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir 2vlocj4

Pan-Pan lumbers towards Alice, blue eyes glowing with rage as she let out a low growl. "NEW BARK. NEW BARK. I KILL LUNA? I KILL LUNA?" she chanted, her armor screeching. Suddenly, she slammed a hand on the ground, revealing 3 points.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Alicep11

The Gardevoir flinched slightly. A-Ah, Pan-Pan the undead Aggron...what a terrible thing that you were killed by Luna the Umbreon. Alice closed her eyes. I see you lashing at Luna, being able to injure her. I see Luna the Umbreon cowering in fear, she fears for her life. Trying to act brave and mighty she does. A strong infected, you are. I see that it is quite possible to kill her. But she is strong as well, best act quickly. The Gardevoir opened her eyes and took the points. Do not fear my words, they will only weaken you. Good day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Bells_headshot_by_kyurialle-d4agbwk

Bells approached the Gardevoir, handing her 3 points, "I'm wondering something... What will happen in Moo Moo team? And what will be my relationships with others?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:21 am

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Alicep12

Bells the shiny Flaaffy...that pink wool is quite adorable. Now, let me see into your fate... Alice the Gardevoir closed her eyes, and let her mind slip into the future. I see an infected...quite strong, it is. Be prepared for this walking dead. I also see a new friendship in your future. But you must let it happen. As for your relationship with other Pokemon, you will become close to your group. But one of them will try to get closer than them all. Alice grinned to herself and opened her eyes, taking the points. Do not fear my words, they will only weaken you. Good day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Crimson_headshot_by_kyurialle-d4a8qh3

Crimson walked up to the Gardevoir. Please tell me something. Will Shark and I defeat the Garchomp. And will are relationship grow? Crimson blushed as she ask that. She then quickly grab her point bag. Taking out six points. Here. Since I asked two questions.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Nwxyes

Jiru stepped forward, 3 points clutched in his claws. “I wish to know when my friends and I will be able to make if off the Whirl Islands and back to the main land. Can you tell me?” He placed the 3 points down in front of her then stepped back to wait for her answer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:36 am

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Alicep13

Crimson the Quilava...I have heard greatly of you. Quite an interesting case you are. Let me see... Alice closed her eyes. Yes, you will defeat it. But there will be injuries... The Gardevoir frowned. Oh, I see something terrible coming for MooMoo...someone will turn. That's all I can say... Alice concentrated more. Yes, your relationship will grow... She smiled.

And you, Jiru the Charmeleon. I know of you as well. She switched her mind over to the Whirl Islands. I believe it would be a good idea to leave the Islands. That infected clown is quite troublesom. And quite smart...but yes, talk to your companions about it, I'm sure they'll agree. Alice finally opened her eyes. Do not fear my words, they will only weaken you. Good day.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Mv3ynk

The Swampert slowly approached Alice, his glowing red eyes glinting with curious innocence. He blinks a couple of times before spitting out three blood-covered points. "BwAaAh....." he yawns. "IcE tEaM..... gIvE DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROWNING LESSONS?" he asks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Ariel_by_argentum_zeena-d48ot3g

Ariel walked up to the Gardevoir. She seemed a tad bit nervous." Um, I was wondering...will I ever find my old fighting spirit? I'm so useless now..." she said quietly. She held out 3 points.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:30 am

Predictions from Alice the Gardevoir Fuego_the_charizard_by_neoven8tr-d4jp8j1
    He entered the door lightly, taking a look at the group of Pokemon who made it here beforehand. He spoke up.
    "Señora, it has come to my ears you are a fortune-teller. Entonces, tell me. Will I find minions en Fortree?"
    He flipped a 3-points coin so it landed on the counter.
    (He wasn't accepted into Fortree yet, actually.)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:42 am