Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

Using Moves and Fur Loss/Marks

Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Using Moves and Fur Loss/Marks Empty Using Moves and Fur Loss/Marks

Post by Baloo Sun May 12, 2013 9:15 pm

I was kinda curious about doing something on impulse or something like that. Like if say a character just got so angry they lashed out with Frustration without realizing they were doing it. Or having a move solely for intimidation but never using it ya know? Like if a character who was appeared small and weak knowing Outrage but not ever using it but openly saying they have it to keep something from picking on them or something.

Would a Pokemon losing fur need a Shiny ticket? I have a Zoroark character in the works who tore and scratched most of the black fluffy fur around his neck off and wondered if that required a Shiny ticket... Also one Eevee I planned to make has a dorsal stripe that comes to a point between his eyes and stretches down his back to the base of his tail, would that require a Shiny ticket or no?
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Using Moves and Fur Loss/Marks Empty Re: Using Moves and Fur Loss/Marks

Post by Min Sun May 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Well they wouldn't need the move in the first place to intimidate another Pokemon, since they can simply state that they have the move. xD I'm sure that having a move but never using it is fine, but I would say that after a long time with never using it, when they do it would be more out-of-control or something of the sort, since they have never used it before.
    I think the thing about a Pokemon getting really angry and using a move without realizing it would be fine, too. Since there have been instances of it in the RP. [And there's a few psychic-types who burst into psychic freakouts under stressful circumstances, etc.]

As long as they losed the fur naturally and was not born with it, I'd doubt it would require a shiny or mutator ticket. Think of it like scars and wounds. There are also natural diseases that cause fur to fall out, which I think would be fine as long as how they obtained said disease was legitimate.
    As for the dorsal stripe, as long as it does not exceed 25% of the body's colouration, no shiny ticket is needed. Since it is a single stripe, I don't believe it would require one.

As always, wait for the admin's final say, though. \ o /
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:21 pm

I'd say that this question has been answered.

Moving to closed threads.

Using Moves and Fur Loss/Marks VictiniUsing Moves and Fur Loss/Marks TGJeE
    The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:31 am