Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+38
Teferi
Moltres
MurderousFlockofCrows
Fox
MathCat
IceBlade
BatEmmaman
Krajin
R'hia Kyrie
Lespri
ShadowCharizard
Uxie
ShadowBlueHusky
dlink4
Fern
Un_kébécois
Penumbra
Maximum
Raikou
Cinderheart
RhysandNight
Keldeo
NyraXerz
Jirachi
Mew
Min
Silverishness
Duma
Dandelion
renegade
Lugia
Jay
Azelf
Nightfall
Zapdos
Moon Moon
Victini
Suicune
42 posters

New Members: Introductions

Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

New Members: Introductions - Page 6 Empty Re: New Members: Introductions

Post by Zapdos Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Welcome to the site, kiddo! We've thrilled to have you! (8 If you have any questions, feel free to PM Mew or myself.

If you have a skype, there is a large skype chat with most members (around 24 people) that you can be added to. Not everyone is in the role play, but you are super welcome to just talk and get to know people!

My main account is Ricxs, so I am almost everywhere on the site and most teams. If you need help with a new character, I am happy to help you out! I've been here a while.

I look forward to seeing you around! (:
    Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:57 pm

Hello Penumbra.

The hardest step is always the first one. After you posted your character and your introduction post in your team, everything will go smooth as.... well... something smooth. Welcome to EJ.

Also, Booking recipes for your mom? YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN MY THREAD HURR HURR!
    Penumbra
    Penumbra
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Penumbra Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:33 pm

Thank you for the welcome!

I'll be sure to ask if I have any questions! I do have a skype, is there someone I should send my username to? I wouldn't mind joining a group chat at all.

And yeah! My Mom loves cooking and baking. uvu Personally, I tend to favor baking; I do it whenever I get the chance to because who can complain about making tons of cookies? I'll have to check your thread out, then~
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:37 pm

That sounds awesome! I'll have Mew PM you and add you to the group, since theyre more in charge than I am (also I function primarily on mobile).
    Penumbra
    Penumbra
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Penumbra Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:41 pm

Okay! That works for me, then.
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:04 pm

Hello, I'm Vanilla! You can call me Vanilla Venomoth if you'd like, as well. c:

I found this site a while ago through Deviantart, and I have to compliment how clean-cut and neat this forum is! It seems very interesting and unique and I can't wait to jump in and do some roleplaying!

About me, I've been a hobbyist writer and artist for about eleven years now, but I still have much to learn! When I'm not writing or drawing, I enjoy watching horror films, playing video games, or going to Rocky Horror Picture Show events.

I became a Pokemon fan around when Gold/Silver came out, and it has been a huge part of my life since. I am a competitive Pokemon player now, and I have even placed in high ranks in local tournaments. I love everything about the franchise, the movies, cards, and games. c:

As a person, I would say I'm rather reserved and awkward at first, and I do have trouble opening up and trusting others. But once I do, I'm pretty outgoing and energetic. c:

Can't wait to roleplay!

-Vanilla
    Keldeo
    Keldeo

Post by Keldeo Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Welcome Vanilla.

I am glad to hear you found us through deviantart and thought us worthy to join! I believe you will fit right in. Many of our members are interested in those same topics and I encourage you to consider joining our skype group. It is a great way to get to know your fellow members. Don't worry--none of them bite and are always happy to see a new face. :)

If you have any questions or concerns about joining a team, creating a character or anything else about the site feel free to message me or any of our staff and we will be happy to help.

I look forward to getting to know you better and seeing your progress on our site.

Marketing Admin
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    +EJ Facebook+EJ Twitter
    +EJ Deviantart
    +Come check us out+
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:41 pm

Thank you both very much for your warm welcomes! It's awesome that there are people here that share the same interests. :)

Thanks for inviting me to the Skype group as well, however, I don't really feel comfortable with Skype. That sounds silly, I know, but I had something happen to me a while back over Skype that was...not good. I know how crazy that sounds. XD

But thanks again, I can't wait to get started! C:
    dlink4
    dlink4
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by dlink4 Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:52 pm

hi, i'm dlink4.
    i'm no the best in presentation but i'll try to do something well.
    i had 21 yo. i'll join the forum because i like all thing about pokemon and all Role-play game. when is see it that were a RPG-like i was like "OMG, nice. Subcripe right now" ^^. i hope having many friend and made some fun with them.

with the peasure to doing RP with us...

ps: guys of yesterday, i like us all of you expecially you scrublors #1 balth XD
    ShadowBlueHusky
    ShadowBlueHusky
    Ace
    Ace

Post by ShadowBlueHusky Tue May 12, 2015 10:59 am

Hello! I'm ShadowBlueHusky, but when talking to me you can just call me Shadow.

I've been a member of this site once before, but due to being unable to get on the site due to some emotional things in my past my account was deleted under the purge I understand happened. But that's not important, I'm back now, and I intend to stay around this time.

Seeing as it's been so long since I was here, I am completely out of sync with what is up and down here, but I do hope to get back on it ASAP.

Also due to this, I do not know where I should start up from here. I've read and accepted the rules, but do not know where to go from here.

A bit about myself; I'm a self-taught hobby artist, who hope to have my art skills as a side job in the future. I love good horror movies / games, but the last one can make me extremely scared to the point where I panic and exit. I'm shy at first when joining in, but otherwise I'm a happy girl who loves to chat.

I hope to get back to RPing on the site, and hope I still fit in here!

~Shadow
    Uxie
    Uxie
    Veteran Mod
    Veteran Mod

Post by Uxie Tue May 12, 2015 1:28 pm

Welcome and welcome back,

You have already read through and accepted our rules so you may head on over to the Profile Computer and start making a character.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Last edited by Uxie on Tue May 12, 2015 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

New Members: Introductions - Page 6 OP6jjuQ
    UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
    ✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Tue May 12, 2015 2:20 pm

Welcome Shadow! I love your username. You and I seem very similar, so I hope I see you around. C;
    ShadowBlueHusky
    ShadowBlueHusky
    Ace
    Ace

Post by ShadowBlueHusky Tue May 12, 2015 2:34 pm

Thanks for the greetings, and I'll do so then!

@Vanilla Thank you! I use it for most sites that I register on, it's sort of become my signature really Cx But sounds cool, I hope to see you around as well!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    ShadowBlueHusky
    ShadowBlueHusky
    Ace
    Ace

Post by ShadowBlueHusky Wed May 13, 2015 12:22 am

Thank you for the welcome! ^^ Ah, that's fine. I can easily figure out if the question is directed at me or not, seeing as I'm used to others having names that shortened is around the same as my username :)

Nice meeting you! ^^ And I'll be sure to keep that in mind :)

And thank you, I'm sure I will ^^
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu May 14, 2015 1:29 pm

Hello ShadowBlueHusky, I'm ShadowCharizard but you can call me Shad if you like hope you have a good time here and hope to rp with you sometime.
    Lespri
    Lespri
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Lespri Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:09 pm

Hello all, Lespri here!

I'm so very glad I was introduced to this site. I'm a long time role player and I'm on a few other sites as well. But this is newer to me, working with canon characters rather than completely OC, but I'm eager to jump in and combine two of my favorite hobbies, role playing and Pokemon. I'm a little bit rusty to be honest but I'll shake it off and be back in top shape before you know it.

A little bit about the girl behind the gengar, I'm a lover of writing and it's a hobby I indulge in whenever I have the time. I'm also a nursing student with an interest in all things medical and it does come to play in my characters at times. I'm a total horror/fantasy freak. I can quote Lost Boys then just as quickly sing you hedwig's theme.

Any who, I can't wait to start interacting with others. I look forward to learning more about the special quirks of this site and its users. Thank you for having me.
    R'hia Kyrie
    R'hia Kyrie
    Elite
    Elite

Post by R'hia Kyrie Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:13 pm

Welcome on, Les~! From what I've already seen, you will fit right in here hun. Feel free to ask me any questions, and welcome to the epidemic... Think you'll survive~?
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Welcome to EJ, honey. So lovely to see new members. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or another admin/mod. :]

New Members: Introductions - Page 6 VictiniNew Members: Introductions - Page 6 TGJeE
    The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager
    Moltres
    Moltres

Post by Moltres Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:46 pm

Welcome to EJ Lespri, I am Moltres the assistant OoC mod. If you have questions let any of the Admins or Mods know and we'll try to help you out the best we can.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:51 pm

Hi! You're new found local Aussie fellow here :D I'm a long time roleplayer and I haunt a few other sites. I found this one through the power of google. Which is weird! But quite thankful to have encountered!

I hope to dive in and make a good impression :)
    BatEmmaman
    BatEmmaman
    Ace
    Ace

Post by BatEmmaman Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:49 pm

I just joined and i missed this section, so my question is am i missing anything? Did i add my character to the right place? Any tips?
    Uxie
    Uxie
    Veteran Mod
    Veteran Mod

Post by Uxie Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:36 pm

Welcome to EJ Dear,

Your character is in the right place if you are still working on it. I took a look at his profile and it appears to be finished and ready to be activated.

If you would like him to be looked at add either a team name or the word ANY to the profile title so we know where he is going. Then leave a comment on the profile saying he is ready for approval so I may move him to the main computer.

New Members: Introductions - Page 6 OP6jjuQ
    UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
    ✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

IceBlade
    IceBlade
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by IceBlade Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:16 am

Hey i'm IceBlade.
    I've actually been a member for a while, but I just forgot about this site due to getting caught up with other things. I don't have any characters officially made yet, but i'll get around to it, time, drive, and emotions permitting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 am