Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+2
Catalyst
renegade
6 posters

The PEWTER Team

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

The PEWTER Team - Page 5 Empty Re: The PEWTER Team

Post by Dandelion Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Pewter City Field | Afternoon | 28

He lay on the ground fading in and out of consciousness. His body was limp and cold, feeling too heavy to move and numb. The little Snivy's head pounded and with headache driving his eyes to continue letting tears fall though their supply was running out. A sticky feel coated his scales from them but there was no way to clean himself after pouring out the water and using all his strength in the process.

He perceives little, the darkening sky and lose of day, the breeze that got colder and colder, and the knowledge that time was passing. His eyes refused to stay open long when he tried to use them, when they did the build up of gooey tears blurred his vision. There was a heave to his back as the Snivy sighed. What a waste he was being. Wasting time.. wasting daylight..

Colder and colder. His wet scales did not like the cold air of impending night. Shiver spasms raked his body as it cooled down. It was going to be a very cold night. Cold.. He didn't like the cold. He needed to go home. Go home. Go home.. home...

Plant strained his little arms and legs to move himself but he ended up only flopping back down onto his side. His belly had been warm as it wasn't exposed but now the air hit the new surface area. Colder.. His thick tail numbly shifted across the grass until the leaf covered his small frame. It was a reaction to the cold and not a forced movement. Warmer.. Gently he let his eyes close and himself fall unconscious once more.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Pewter City | Afternoon | 25

He decided to continue looking before heading back to Plant, mulling over the thought of how he would ask Plant to travel while still looking for signs of humans. He no longer felt the ache in his muscles or noticed the slowness to his mind in his tired state. Just that he was searching, and searching. The Snover simply marched dully down the streets of Pewter as the sky darkened. Where are you.. There was but silence in the air only broken by the cry of the wind.

The gray shades of Pewter all seemed to blend together, the lose of light making it harder and harder to see obstacles in his path. Rocks, buildings, and branches all deluded to the same shades of grey and brown until it was impossible to tell them apart with a tired glance. Verglas was constantly bumping into things and tripping, standing up and continuing as though nothing had happened. Aimlessly he marched onward.

---Late Afternoon---

Eventually he stopped. It was getting quite dark and Plant was still alone. Verglas didn't know if the Snivy had recovered enough to travel home or not but he should of still checked by now. He turns to go back to him, continuing to walk with his sluggish pace. He can see the field of flowers in the distance and attempts to go faster.

Traveling through the the sleeping blossoms Verglas see's Plant asleep where he was earlier. Confusion hits him as to why he didn't move during all this time but he decides not to bother with it. The Snivy is obviously as tired as he is, and now its time to sleep. The Snovers eyes aren't as bright as usual as he gathers the rest of the berries and bandages and places them in the bucket. Bandages, they would need to use those later. He stares at the role for a moment before taking it back out. There is no way he can move the bucket or supplies and Plant at the same time. Deciding to leave the bucket he notes its location in case they need it again.

He lifts Plant as he had earlier, draping him over his cap enough so even his long tail doesn't drag on the ground and takes the bandages carefully in one hand. This time he is not nearly as determined and awake but rather lifeless and slow. It takes twice as long as it should of to reach the patch of trees and shrubs and held the Snivys home. By the time they were both inside Verglas can no longer move, much the same as Plant. He pushes some of the loose moss closer to the grass type to make sure he is warm enough for the night and then falls over in sleep with his eyes catching a glimpse of the first stars in the sky.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Pewter City [Plant's Nest] | Midnight | 29

His eyes blinked open and he was tired. So very tired. Nothing about his sleep was restful. The soft moss around him was warm and cozy yet it didn't aid him into a dream-filled slumber. When his sight adjusts to the lighting he sees Verglas passed out sloppily across the floor. The Snover looked so peaceful in sleep yet he notices that his wounds are again visible. Poor guy. Slowly Plant rose to his tiny feet, steadying himself for a moment before relaxing on his hunches and shifting his tail over his front side.

Blinking he can see the roll of bandages from earlier sitting to the side. It lay there as he stares for several moments with slow coming thoughts. With one vine the Snivy reaches for and grabs the roll, bringing it closer until he can grab it with small green fingers. With tired hands he wraps them over his long since dried wounds, not bothering to clean them as he had nothing to do so with and is too tired to really think about. Around and around it went, covering the wounds all upon his body in a swath of white strips. He finishes and questions if he should do the same to Verglas but quickly decides against it knowing it would wake up the Snover from his rest. Casually he tosses it away and falls back into the warmed dint in the moss.

His tail covers his small childs body like a natural blanket, helping to shield him from an unseasonal cold night. Plant can hear the wind wiping through the trees but he has fortified his home to be protected from the elements. Nestling down closer he looks to Verglas, thankful for everything he has done for him. I owe you so much.. To lose him, all he had left, would end the Snivy's world.
    His eyes close and he finally falls asleep.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Pewter City [Plant's Nest] | Morning | 26

He woke up before Plant and immediately stepped outside to feel the chill of the morning. It was quite windy and cold and threatened to be so all day. The Snover liked it. It reminded him of his home where it was cold even in the warm season. The breezes refreshed the child and he was off. Not quite sure where he was heading the Snover simply walked about the town aimlessly but happily. Today was the day. Today he would continue his search for the humans. His mission would resume. His walking brings him to the park again.

Verglas blinks as he stumbles through the flowers just opening to the morning light. At one time this place was probably an attractant to humans and Pokemon alike but now it was simple for flowers and weeds. Making his way to the spiders grave he sees the image of her made from the colorful plants. Its done exceptionally well, Plant had great handiwork when depressed. Red eyes drift over to the bucket he had left the day before. Its been knocked over and all the contents thrown about the space, berries mashed and broken. The container being downed could be the wind but the attack on the food tells of something being here during the night.

They weren't alone.

With stubby legs he goes over to the bucket and pushes it back up. The spray medicines lay at the bottom as through too heavy to of fallen out. None of the berries are viable now, not that the Snover would want them, so he passes them by only to take the bucket and sprays. He wonders if Plant will be waking up soon, as he fell asleep so early, and makes his way back over to the small grove of trees.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:13 pm

Pewter City [Plant's Nest] | Morning | 30

His eyes no longer hurt but the cold had seeped all the way into his bones. Pale early sunlight was filtering down through the leaves of his home and into the moss below with meager warmth to it. The Snivy eyed it carefully before extending his tail leaf into the light. It was a slow, dull sensation but it helped to perk up the child as he transformed the waves. A smile came to his face with a soft sigh. Photo..synthesis..

He lay like that for several minutes, taking in the light and warming his scales before he realized his ice type was no longer in the enclosed space. "Verglas?" He calls out nervously. His eyes had long since adjusted to the waking world and Plant could clearly see the lack of Snover beside him. "Verglas?!" Eyes darting about the leafy space there is no sign of him at all. Gone. Panic begins to well in the Snivy. Rest had taken away the pain and sadness, he was finally feeling a bit better. But now, if Verglas was gone.. his heart went wild with anxiety.

Bursting from the shrubbery Plant seemed to fly across the ground. He couldn't tell what his scales felt like; icy cold on the inside and burning hot on the outside. Everything was heightened, the color, sound, sights. Puffs of breath could be seen in the chilled air as he panted like mad. Oh please.. no.. Moving like a green bullet across the stoney ground Plant knew every twist and pebble in his way. Verglas had to still be here.. somewhere.. he had to be. You wouldn't just leave me.. He whined is pleas and tears began to bubble at the corners of his eyes.

One more corner, then another. The Snivy knew where he was yet everything around him was blurring together it was nearly unrecognizable. Verg.." He was gasping for air by this point, speaking was damn well difficult. "GLAS!" He shrieked as something whitish came into sight of his brown eyes. There was no stopping his feet as the form got larger and closer.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Pewter City | Morning | 27

The Snover looks passingly at the sky as he travels. Lazy clouds blotted the blue until it was overcast, holes between them still allowing some sunlight to warm the earth. His eyes drifted between their fluffy forms, hardly paying attention to anything. His pace was slow, enjoying the chill in the air and the calm morning silence. The bucket in his arms was an awkward weight that caused an oddity to his step yet Verglas hardly noticed in his absentminded state. It was such a nice morning.

He could hear a sound off in the not-so-distance, drawing in his attention as it steadily grew louder. Something was coming, or calling out in the town. His shiny red eyes blinked in curiosity as to what was so serious at this time of day. It was much too early for such things. The sound grew closer and closer, the voice clearly distressed. The agony of the cry caused a flop in the small Pokemons stomach as hunger whined at him. He hadn't been eating enough these past days.. He looks down at his belly and sees the wounds upon him both old and new with a dark gaze. One green hand passes over them when a shrill cry pierces his ear slits. Verg.."

Slowly his eyes fall forward to see what only registrars as a green blur darting toward him. "GLAS!" The Snivy screeches at he crashes into the Snover, pushing him back but not quite toppling him over due to his heavy weight. "Pla-" His voice is crushed under the grass type and the sobbing sounds coming from him. There was hesitation but his arms found themselves wrapping around the child in comfort. "Whats wrong?" He is unsure of what caused such a change in him and sticks to generic words. "I-its okay Plant. Calm down."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Pewter City | Morning | 31

He could not stop. He would not stop. Moving so fast yet zeroing in on the object ahead the Snivy plowed right into Verglas in a flurry of tears and flailing arms. The anxiety made him clench his muscles tight around the Tree Bulbs smooth surface. The hitting him yet hardly moving pushed the force deep into his chest, making it even harder to breathe. "Verglas.." He freely sobs into his brother, "Oh Verglas yes.." The Snover was here, he was safe. He was still with him. He hadn't left.

"Whats wrong?" He pleads in confusion as to why the Snivy was so hysterical, "I-its okay Plant. Calm down." Plant's voice is faulty at best with uncontrolled whimpers, "I-I I thought I lost you. D-didn't know where you went, thought you left me too.." Voicing the reason only causes a fresh gush of fluid to come from his burning eyes. "Like e-everyone else.. I thought you weren't coming back.." His long snout buries deeper into his arms and friend. The anxiety and pain still wrack his small body with tremors and shivers. The cold Snover doesn't help to lessen it ether.

He felt so small and pathetic. Stumbling over himself and his words he now stares deep into the dual types red eyes, a reflection present within them. "You scared me! I didn't know where you went, thought you weren't coming back.." Where had the Snover gone, why had even do that? His heart ached violently in his chest and he was gasping for air, chocking on his own saliva. "I need you!" His voice is getting shrill and breaking with sorrow, "Don't leave me again Verglas.."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:29 am

Pewter City | Morning | 28

Plant's voice and sobs was hysterical as he tries to form coherent sentences. "I-I I thought I lost you. D-didn't know where you went, thought you left me too.." The raw pain in the Snivy's voice tells him that he really did feel abandoned. How long had the Snover been out? "No no Plant, I only went out for a bit." His coos were no comfort to him though as the grass types grip on his wounded body tightened. "Like e-everyone else.. I thought you weren't coming back.." The Snover shook his head, "I was on my way back right now. See I got the bucket again and everything." Placing on hand on Plants back he tries to sooth him but it doesn't seem to be working. Tears begin to soak his sapling body as the whines and moans continue.

"You scared me! I didn't know where you went, thought you weren't coming back.." It was hurting the Snover on the inside to see him so upset. Not to mention that soon he really would be leaving him. "I was only gone for a little, I wouldn't just leave you like that Plant I swear." He paused for a moment to think of a good way to phrase it, "I need you!" Plant squeals and he knows that it wont be easy. "I need you too Plant, thats why I need to ask you something.." His voice trails off weakly, guilt is starting to tug at his stubby body. Can he really ask this of him?

"Don't leave me again Verglas.." His decaying heart throbbed as through alive in his chest. "Plant.." Taking in a deep breath the Snover forced himself to say it, "I dont wanna leave you Plant, thats why I want you to come with me." Inwardly he pleads that the Snivy understands and does not panic like he had before. "I need to find the humans and I'd like you to join me." He tries to keep a smile about his face and eyes light to encourage the Snivy. "After all, we are brothers, aren't we?"
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:09 pm

Pewter City | Morning | 32

"...thats why I need to ask you something.." He needed to ask him something. Oh for the love of sycamores he had to ask him something. He was going to say it. To say dont follow me, or don't be sad when I go. The Snivy knew this was it. His stomach cringes and contorts inside him with pains much worse then hunger. This was it, this was truly the end. "Plant.." He was stalling. Oh dear trees just say it please. His muscles stiffen up until he can't use then causing his grip to loosen on the sapling. "I dont wanna leave you Plant, thats why I want you to come with me."

..What? Come with him? The Snivy was utterly confused and completely stopped everything. He stared off blankly into space, trying to understand what his brother was saying. Come with him meant going somewhere. Which meant.. "Youre leaving.." He croaks meekly, "You are leaving me!" The croak turns into more of a quiet shrill but the Snover continues calmly. "I need to find the humans and I'd like you to join me." Plant's eyes go wide and stare into the red ones above him. "Join your rescue mission?" That was Verglas's special thing. He said it many times when they met and he was being asked to join? Like a secret club or something.

He blinks and puts one hand across his face to smear the fluid away. "You would let me join you special mission?" His voice is barely audible but Verglas seems to of caught it anyway, probably since they are so close to each other. "After all, we are brothers, aren't we?" The light finally comes back to his eyes. Verglas wouldn't just leave him, he should of known better the Snover was too kind to do that. A smile creeps back across his face and wont leave this time. "Y-yeah, brothers." The Snivy is able to find his footing again and stands shakily yet tall. "Forever." He wouldn't have to be alone after all. He would always have his brother with him and that was good enough for the Snivy.

He didn't even bother to think of what Verglas was actually asking; to leave his home and probably not coming back. Looking away that thought now starts to trouble him. To leave both his homes, the forest and the city, all he ever knew and where his mother now rests, could he do it? "I- Uhh.. first I, we, need do something." He now stalls. There is no way he could leave Violet just like that, even if she was dead. To leave everything on a whim just isn't possible. His long snout turns to the direction a particular house is in. "Over there."
    A cold drop of rain splatters on his face.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Pewter City | Morning | 29
    [Raining]

"I- Uhh.. first I, we, need do some things.. Over there."
    "Oh, yeah alright."
    The undead stumbles after his brother with uneven steps. It was getting colder as rain began to fall on them, soaking the stone ground of the city until it turned many shades darker. The change in weather and temperature is soothing to the Snover who has now come down with a headache. He'd prefer snow to these wet droplets but beggars cant be choosers.

He follows without question simply relieved that the Snivy hadn't put up a fight for leaving his home and joining his adventure. Worry teasingly gnawed at him from the lack of rebuttal but Verglas kept it to himself. Maybe what they were going to had the answers. With each turn of a corner they came closer yet the place yet it was subconsciously obvious were they were going even though Plant hadn't said. The question was why. A few more streets and alleys and the pair had arrived. The house's door was ajar and the cold air had drenched the whole of the interior with chills. Rounding the door and stepping inside the Snover is confused why they came to this house.

Looking around they are still alone here. Their are a few bloodstains on the floor and other spots here making his stomach flipflop with hunger. The weather only makes him feel better but hunger still plagues his insides. "Why this house?" He asks nervously, not taking his eyes from the spots on the floor. Hopefully he'd be able to find something soon, once they headed out. Verglas shook his head to rid it of thoughts of food and back to Plant. "What are we going to do here?" He questioned farther.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Pewter City [Violet's House] | Morning | 33
    [Raining]

His eyes stare dully at a fixated point, looking far past it to something nonexistent in the distance. Did he, could he really give up everything to go with the Snover? Pain clenched a cold fist around his fragile heart. To be alone again.. wasn't an option anymore. He strode on all fours toward the house, something he had grown oddly accustomed to recently. Small puddles were forming and splashed up his small limbs with each step. The rain only doubled the chill in his body yet he ignored it. Water was the seed of life. As a plant, he should know. If Verglas was talking to him the sounds were lost as the Snivy thought hard on what he had to do.

When the house came into sight Plant slipped inside without a second thought, his large tail brushing the frame of the door. It was cold, like everything else. "Why this house?" The Snover asks as though he doesn't know. The Snivy stares ahead toward a far room where a bed can be seen through the doorway. "This is, I think it was Violets house. She came her before... it, it still smells like her in here." Stepping lightly he walks around the small home. There had to be something around here that he.. Plant sighs knowing that he doesn't know exactly what he was looking for after all.

He turns a sad eye to Verglas as he questions again "What are we going to do here?" The Snover is keen enough to know that he doesn't. "We're looking for.. something that is like Violet." Yeah, something he can take along with him.. Most if not everything in this house was foreign to the Snivy; he had no idea what it was or what it was for. Maybe Verglas knew, he spoke of "hoomuns" a lot, this could be theirs? A small foot taps against something lying on the ground and he blinks, bending over to pick it up. Its cold surface is smooth and the object a lot heavier then expected. "What is this thing?" The shape vaguely reminds him of a certain berry yet its also completely off.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:14 pm

Pewter City [Violet's House] | Morning | 30
    [Raining]

The Snover feels a bit odd having come to this particular house as it has an air of sadness to it. The very walls seem to weep at them. "This is, I think it was Violets house. She came her before... it, it still smells like her in here." All he could smell was musty clothes and dampness from outside. "Oh." He murmurs quietly. Of course, they had been here once before right before Violet's death. Why didn't he recognize it right away? "We're looking for.. something that is like Violet." That was a strange request, "You mean a bug or a spider?" That kind of stuff was like Violet.

The house was cold but a bit warmer then out in the rain, his headache is slight but inside the house it is indeed worse. "What is this thing?" The Snivy was pawing at an object with a smooth bulbous body and thin top. There was a few of those in his cabin on the mountain, though they didn't always want to work. "Uh, I think that is a lamp. They make light but I dont know how to work it." He moves around slowly and goes closer to Plant to inspect the table lamp better. The scent of the starters bandages is a mix of moisture and blood, faintly intoxicating to Verglas. "I think you should take those off," He points to the bandages, "They aren't very good if wet."

The house was oddly lonely, quiet and disheveled with so much random stuff on the ground. There had to be something that would please Plant in here. A pile of clothes catches his red eyes and he wonders if those will be it. The green scarf on the Snovers arm moves gently, scarves are always nice."What about some of this stuff?" He would pick something up but it would be better if Plant did it himself.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Pewter City [Violet's House] | Morning | 34
    [Raining]

"You mean a bug or a spider?" He shrugs, "Sortaish, just something that reminds you of her." Something that looked like a spider was technically what he wanted but yet it wasn't. Something like her.. comforting and kind.. His eyes closed for a moment, trying to envision that something but all he saw was Violet herself.

The Snivy sniffed at the object in his hands. The swollen body was blue, cold, and smooth. The top was a shape he didn't have a name for but it was much softer and a dirtied cream color. Though Plant has been in these houses many times before on many occasions, looking at and touching a ton of the odd things, the names and purposes of these objects alludes him. "Uh, I think that is a lamp. They make light but I dont know how to work it." Cocking his head to the side the Snivy blinks, "A, lamp?" It made light? The idea of this thing making light made no sense to him at all, how could it! On impulse his jaws open and clamp down on the lampshade, allowing all the dust and grime to coat his tongue. Quickly his face grimaces with disgust and he lets go spitting, tossing the object to the ground without a second thought as it makes a light tink. A lamp was definitely not what he was looking for.

A cold chill rippled down his scales causing him to shiver. Water was nice but the cold sure wasn't. "I think you should take those off," Blinking Plant tries to follow his brothers finger when it seems to be pointing to his head. "They aren't very good if wet." The white bandages were a dull greyish now, with a red undertone from the now moist wounds. Gross. He didn't know much about these things other then a lot of Pokemon seemed to want him when they passed through his town. If he ever gave them some this is what they did with them. But the two children had put them on only to take them off again so many times in the last few days it was useless. "..Right" With a twitch of his tail Plant peeled off the wet dressing and let it fall to the ground in dripping clumps. "This stuffs pointless anyway."

Scanning the messy floor Plant looked for anything that caught his eye. A boxy square like thing with the same smooth material did just that. Doing the same as the lamp Plant flipping it around and looked at it before biting it curiously. His one didn't taste nearly as bad and the smooth feeling of the plastic was quite interesting. He peered closely at the remote, what were these buttons.. "What about some of this stuff?" Verglas surprised him with a call to see the Snover standing over a pile of cloth stuffs. Tossing the remote and falling onto all fours he walks slowly toward him when another object catches his eye.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Pewter City [Violet's House] | Morning | 31
    [Raining]

The Snivy is getting repetitively distracted as though this was some wonderland to him. He lived in this place yet he was surprised by normal arbitrary things? After stripping his dressing Plant cant even stay focused long enough to walk over to him before another thing long the floor draws his attention. The clothes remain untouched by ether of them but looking to the little brown box Verglas isn't surprised this time. "Oh," He mumbles lightly going over to it. The toppled over box had its lid ever so slightly open and bottom facing the duel type. A small silver crank can be seen on the bottom and with long fingers Verglas twists it one direction until it can go no farther. Then closing the lid, pushing the box up, and opening it again the Music Box begins to play.

It hums a soft, rhythmic tune of tinking notes. Inside a Pikachu standing on one paw is spinning in a circle with a mirror behind it and a few dim lights. With the song of the rain backing it up and the cold solemness of the house mixed in its almost mystical. The Pikachu twirls and twirls until finally it stops and Verglas closes the lid. "Its called a Music Box, or something." The old one in his fading memories had a different Pokemon and tune but was definitely the same thing. Now its his turn to be distracted as Verglas turns to see something a bit farther away catch the light.

Blinking he makes his way over to it and recognizes it as a plastic cup. It is red and there are sparkles inside the plastic. Now that he's here the thing isn't nearly as exciting as it had been moments before. Already bored of it The snover sets it down gently, right-side up, and turns to return to Plant when another sparkle attracts him. This time the shine of the silver is brights a light to his eye. That was perfect. He picks it very delicately with his fingers but seeing the normal happiness return to the Snivy he doesn't want to moment to end OR have to go outside. A nerve of pain pounds in his head as the Snover drops the pendent into the cup and wanders back over to Plant.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Pewter City [Violet's House]{Raining} = Morning = {1}

And the rain came down...
    The Zangoose's red-furred ear twitched as he raised one paw to the shape of the sleeping serpent coiled up around his neck. The rain deadened all smells with the overpowering odors of damp earth and rotting foliage.
    "We're nearly there La." He says gently as he strokes one of his dark claws over the Serviper's dark-scaled head. Her bright red eyes were closed as she nestled in her 'father's' pale fur. Tiny ruby red fangs protrude from the edges of her jaws as she softly snores.
    Templar smiles and raises the broad leaf in his other hand further upwards. The rain water that had pooled in the small dents in the leaf splashes out the sides and Templar jumps as it splashes on to his long tail, making it fluff out.
    The Cat Ferret Pokemon hated getting wet. It always made his thick fur coat stink and this was no time to be getting cold and wet.
    Templar blinks as he picks up a strain of strange sound with his sensitive hearing.
    Strange.
    Squelching through the mud with the leaf protecting him and his daughter from the worst of the rain the Zangoose walks towards the source of the sound. One of the houses had a door a fraction a jar.
    Templar stands to push it open, his wet tail lashing as he peers inside. A welcome shelter from the rain yes, but also a potential danger...

La blinks and yawns widely as the sound of the door creaking open wakes her up from her nap. Nuzzling against the Zangoose's cheek to let him now she was awake her ruby-red eyes peered into the house.
    "'llo?" She calls out as her father's fur bristles. She curls closer around his shoulders, knowing that the closer she was to him the safer she'd be from monsters.
    "Are there bad guyss?" She asks Templar childishly as the Zangoose drops his leaf umbrella by the door.
    La jabs at the air with her short tail blade.
    "I'm going to kill the monsterss just like Daddy!" She says cheerfully as her short forked tongue flickers out to taste the air.

((OOC:Great to be here~))

Last edited by Kaze on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Pewter City [Violet's House] | Morning
    Plant 35 | Kitty 1
    [Raining]

"Its called a Music Box, or something." Plant could only blink as he watched Verglas work. He was absolutely memorized by the box and the music it made. So sparkly and bright, why had he never played with one of these before? Yet as much as he already loved this object he knew it was not the one he was looking for. This had nothing to do with Violet and was much too big and bulky for him to carry around. The tune stopped slowly and the lights faded out and Plant couldn't help but feel disappointed, one hand reaching out a slight bit. Pawing at it the Snivy tries to recreate what Verglas did, pushing the box over and tapping the crank underneath. It goes tnk-tnk-tnk-tnk-tnk as he turns it, does that mean its working?

The music starts to churn out again and pushing it rightside up the proud Snivy watches the Pikachu dance with his hands clapped together. A large smile is paint on his face. I did it! His heart beats with a light feeling. Happiness is finally returning to him and the misery of the previous days is washing out with the rain. There is a sound and he looks to see what Verglas is doing but the Snover is not in that direction. "Verg.." He mumbles when his eyes catch sight of the approaching Pokemon. Near instantly he goes frigid and the light feeling drains from his body. The Music Box continues to sing for a few more moments while he stares petrified at the newcomer.

Friendly or not friendly or not.. It wasn't his usual first thought but the long bladed hands and size of this Pokemon sets him on edge. Big Pokemon eat little ones He didn't trust anymore. He couldn't. This could be dangerous. For him. For Verglas. For their lives. He had been in many of these houses but not so much this one. The exact shape and locations of the holes were unknown. What if there wasn't any? Are we trapped..? He swallows, unable to move.
    _________

"Greah, greah! Rrreah reahh.." The rain went pitter patter on the ground, drip drop drip make a pretty sound. "Keah kehah! Where Kaza!" The brightly skinned Caterpie trudged along the sodden grounds of Pewter. Tired of waiting for the Snivy to return to her wood she braved the unknown and ventured the city. "Chi.. chi.. Oniii~" Her squeals are high and cheerful but their is no receiver. Her target is hidden and no where in sight! A particularly large drop of rain splashes on her antenna sending a shiver body her fat body. "Drip drop drip drop Pitter patter tick tock!"

Splash! Every puddle went splash splash. Where was he? He always went this way when he left. Pretty pretty sound sound? What was that sound! "Keah Snniiiiv Eh!" Kitty's bright pudgy body pushed forward toward the sound. Music means others? Others meant the Snivy! "Chya Plant!" He had to be very closer now!

((Yay Kaze <3))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:04 am

Pewter City [Violet's House] | Morning | 32
    [Raining]

Without having to repeat the action for him Plant is able to make the music box work again. The tune hums lightly through the house and he ends up waddling over to the back of the room again were the clothes still lay. They surprisingly don't smell overly musty and are in good shape. Digging through them its a mess of different colors, patterns, and types of clothes. Wherever this human had went he must of gone through all his different kinds of clothes in a hurry before heading out. They were all over the floor after all. Closing his red eyes he tries to ignore the dull ache in his head. I'll find you, I must!

He is reluctantly drawn out of his thoughts by a murmur from Plant and another noise mixing together. Slowly he opens his eyes and turns to see whats going on. The Snivy is petrified again and still with fear even in this calm environment. What could of done that? Within moments he knows through as a new Pokemon is standing in the doorway with a large leaf at his side. The rain is still clearly falling behind him and it takes a step or two forward. Are you trying to get out of the rain too? He is about to greet them when a voice that does not fit the large appearance coos about killing making his welcome sound timid, "H-Hello?"

Judging by Plants cowering he deems this was a dangerous or unknown Pokemon. It looms in the doorway but it hasn't attacked them quite yet. Was it waiting or maybe judging their actions first? Verglas swallows hard but can not think of anything else to say in his defense.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:49 am

Pewter City [Violet's House]{Raining} = Morning = {2}

Silhouetted in the doorway Templar's nose twitches as his light pink eyes sweep the darkness and the last sweet notes of the music box fade. Half sheathed in his paws he can't decide whether or not to sheath his blade like claws as he spots the shapes of two pokemon in the dark. He smiles, showing his sharp teeth but makes no attempt to move closer into the room.
    A curl of green lies in the corner of the room, still holding the music making box in its leaf-like hands. It doesn't look very dangerous but Templar was not old enough to never judge by appearances and the faint bitter scent of blood and rot was enough to make his fur bristle. He keeps his furry ears low as he turns to his daughter.
    "What do you think La?" He asks the little Seviper softly as he slowly takes a step into the room. "Should we stay here for a bit?"
    The tiny Seviper nods approval.
    Carefully the Zangoose lowers himself from his intimidating upright stance to his more relaxed on all fours and the long black claws retreat into his paws, leaving a slight black tip protruding as his ruffled fur settles once again. The much scarred Zangoose settles down and begins to lick clean his fur as he watches the little green snake out of the corner of his eye.
    "What's your name?" He asks softly, trying not to scare the little grass type.

La curls up from around her father's neck as her tongue flickers out again. Her bright red eyes were useless for penetrating the darkness but her sensitive tongue was far better adapted and the tiny pits beneath her nose let her pick up the heat that radiated from living things.
    She curiously cocks her head to the side as she slowly unwinds from the Zangoose's shoulders and drops agilely to the floor, keeping close to Templar as he grooms.
    "Hello!" She says as she curiously observes the shape of the unknown pokemon. It looked sorta like a snake like she was but with weird leafy bits sticking out. Was it a grass type maybe?
    La curls up as she waits to see if the little snake was going to answer but it is another voice that vibrates the ground beneath her and La turns her head towards its source. She can't feel any heat from it but the crisp taste of snow and pine needles on her tongue means that it could be an ice type which she could never pick up anyway.
    Over top of that scent was the smell of blood and decay...
    "Are you a monster?" The young Seviper cheerfully asks with the lack of tact of a child as she curls up between Templar's paws.

((OOC: Templar can see Plant but not Verglas from where he is, however La can see both.))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Plant 36 | Kitty 2
    [Raining]

His brother greeted the intruder and it seemed to of relaxed it at least a bit. The Snivy was still trembling with fear and unable to move as it strode further into the house. "What do you think La? Should we stay here for a bit?" When it spoke to another presence he then notices the tiny snake on its fluffy shoulders. Though he had seen many Ekans before and even had serpentine features himself never had the Snivy seen a snake like this. As the Zangoose started to wash Plant felt the panic grow even more. Was it taunting him with a fake safety net or saying it was friendly? Taking one tentative step backward it asks him, "What's your name?"

Plant blinks and feels his body rigid with stressed. Asking for or saying a name was friendly gesture.. right? Nothing about the Snivy is calm as his voice is timid and weak but the words are still clear, "P-Plant." He swallows hard, "My n-names Plant." His tiny arms curl a bit closer to his chin "Whats yours?" The tiny Seviper drops to the floor and calls out brightly, "Hello!" Making the Snivys shoulder tense up a bit harder. "H-hi," Its making a greeting and he shouldn't be so afraid but he can not stop the stress in his muscles. "Are you a monster?" He is only able to murmur "Monster..?"

Why had he wanted an object so bad.. To be selfish and need something to take with him. Violet.. If he had just gone with Verglas they could already be out on an adventure instead of cornered in this house. His body was aching from the stress. The Snover didn't need anything here and again he was putting him in danger for nothing.
    ______

The Caterpie splashes around in a puddle sending the water up and down with particles of dirt. "Chya chya, puddle splash splash!" It is cold and slowly making her stubby feet go numb with chill yet she doesn't even notice the feeling in play. The bright color of her exoskeleton seems to be magnified for the shine the rain leaves easily exposing her against the greys and browns of the stones. Without the cover of the trees she is a sitting target with little to no defense here.

More splashing more splashing puddles are so fun! The Caterpie moves on from her play, hopping into each pool of water she see's making it splash and spray. Why was she in the city again? This was not her home she did not belong here. A rock sits on the ground getting drenched and she smacks it hard with the end of her tail. It bounces across the ground a bit before settling back down practically begging to be hit again. "Bouncy bouncy stone gravity." Scuttling along she continues after the rock to kick it along with her travels. Where was she going again?
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Pewter City [Violet's House] | Morning | 33
    [Raining]

The shadows keep him concealed for the most part as the unknown Pokemon walk in. The lack of decent sunlight had made the space rather dark before ones eyes adjusted to it. A smaller Pokemon can be seen riding on the Zangoose's shoulder and as they settle down Verglas' red eyes can see Plant clearly terrified before them. His words are choppy as they ask his name and the little Seviper blurts out loudly "Are you a monster?" Feeling a bit mystified Verglas is confused by the accusation. Nether he or Plant were monsters! Walking forward until he is standing next to the grass type, hopefully more visible to the newcomers he responds over Plant, "No Im a rescuer on a mission, my name is Verglas."

For the few days he has been in this town the Snover notes that it has been rather desolate of other Pokemon. Though he would rather have Plant start the conversation with the pair its obvious he is too tense too talk and he must. "Where did you come from?" He asks, placing one hand on the Snivys shoulder in hopes to calm down. They didn't seem to be dangerous or even violent. "Plant its alright." He whispers to him, hoping it would relax him at least a little.
    The rain echos behind him.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:53 pm

Pewter City [Violet's House]{Raining} = Morning = {3}

Templar's head turns to the side as his pale pink eyes stare into the gloom and notice the small dab of white in the shadows. An Ice Type.
    The Zangoose sniffs deeply, picking up the scent of decay amongst the smell of snow and pine needles the creature exuded. It had dried old blood across its skin and his white fur bristles. He would kill anything that dared hurt his Lamia but its voice was that of a child and to kill a child would be another black mark against his soul. Even with the strange smell on its skin neither the little tree or the green snake seemed old enough to handle themselves.
    Curling his long tail around him the Cat Ferret's white fur slowly settles as he licks the red fur of his paws, keeping his coat clean as he keeps one eye on Lamia.
    The little Seviper was a curious little child and though he knew he was definitely a bit overprotective he had to let his daughter have some freedom or she would start to complain.
    The dark shapes of his black claws retreat into the fur of his paws as he continues to groom.
    "Play nice La." He says as a warning . he keeps his ears perked up for any sign of danger but his eyes on those in front of him.
    As he washes the pink pads of his paws he gives a small smile in the direction of the nervous little green snake.
    "Hello Plant and Verglas. My name is Templar and this is my daughter Lamia. We come from Hoenn." He says in a cool calming tone as he keeps a close eye on La.
    Children, alone in the Epidemic. Even if one could potentially become a monster it would be immoral to leave them to fend for themselves. It was the exact same situation he faced with Lamia and he took the same action as back then.
    They would need someone to look after them...

Lamia curls across the floor, her short body uncurling behind her as she slithers around, cooing softly whenever she sees something interesting.
    Tracing a roundabout route across the ground she eventually compresses up like an accordion and flickers her bright red tongue out of her mouth as she looks at the white tree and green snake, tilting her head to the side as if in confusion.
    "Who are you trying to ressscue?" She asks curiously as she shakes her bladed tail. "Are you gonna go ssave ssomeone from the monsterss?"
    Striking a pose she jabs at the air with the short red blade at the tip of her tail.
    "I'm an awesome fighter, I can help defeat all the monsterss!" She says cheerfully as she strikes a few more battle poses and grins widely, showing off the short stubs of her fangs.

Last edited by Kaze on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:17 am

Plant 37 | Kitty 3
    [Raining]

With encouragement from Verglas Plant tries to calm his muscles but still feels anxiety filling them. His small hands rub each other nervously and he nods to accept the Zangoose greeting. "Hello Plant and Verglas. My name is Templar and this is my daughter Lamia. We come from Hoenn." He didn't know what a 'hoenn' was but he did understand one thing. Names, Templar and Lamia. They were nice names but he no longer had the courage to compliment on them.

The tiny snake begins to more closer and he tries to relax by focusing on and doing something else. Ignoring the music box Plant looks for other objects within arms length. A little cube of many colors is half covered with a cloth he must push off. The small box seems to be made of many squares of mixed up colors. Shaking it didn't seem to do anything though pulling sets if off even. Eyes wide the Snivy pushed hard on the side until it turned upward and locked in place as a cube again. Many of the colors were now in a new position boggling his mind. Plant continued to push the sides around on the Rubix Cube, entranced by the pretty colors that moved around on it.
    Had he known the purpose was to solve it the toy wouldn't be nearly as fun.

A cold shiver runs through his large tail making him shudder. Sunlight was a very good thing, very good. Without it the Snivy felt sluggish and tired. A deep chill was creeping through him that wasn't caused from the anxiety, now fading from distraction. cold.. There was no moss or leaves in here but maybe the weird den had something that would keep him warm. If something had lived here long ago they would of needed warmth when it rained.. Plant's eyes drift back to the pile of clothe Verglas had mentioned earlier.

_______

The rain was so much fun. It made pretty pretty noises with each drop and depending on what it hit the sound was different! "Greah chi chiii" She chirps lightly from her perch in the tree. Pitter patter pitter patter. Leaves make pretty rain sounds! One leaf was held tightly between her stubby feet as she munched. "Om om om leaf ou." It was kind of cold without the sun and warmth of the undergrowth. Her brilliant red eyes blinked when they spotted a feather on the same branch. Squealing in delight the Caterpie tossed away her leaf to pounce the feather. It drifted up for her to paw at, tiny tail tip wiggling like a puppies before it was splashed with water and fell back down.

Snatching it up Kitty rubbed the tan colored feather gently across her face. "So soft!" She chimes at the feeling, curling up tightly on the branch. The thickly branched tree was a good shelter from the rain though it wasn't bad being out there. The leaves rustled in a cold breeze to make a nice chorus with the rain splatters. Cooing her funny sound the Caterpie adds to the music completely oblivious to what she was supposed to be doing.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:47 am

Pewter City [Violet's House] | Morning | 34
    [Raining]

For a moment there is a cold look to the Zangoose's eyes but it passes as soon as its spotted. He is polite and greets the kids as they did him proving to Verglas that Plant didn't need to worry. "I am from Sinnoh." Unsure of exactly where he is now the Snover knows its a long way from his mountainous home. When the tiny Seviper approaches he gives her a warm smile to show friendliness that his brother seemed unable to give. She was full of questions directed to him, "Who are you trying to rescue?" Though her name was long since lost to him the Snover still remembers the girls bright face the day they first met. "My girl had an accident and needs help. I'm going to get it for her." He is unable to tell how much time has passed since he last saw her through the waves of his headache but the Snover knows when they meet again she will be proud regardless.

When the small serpent asks, "Are you gonna go save someone from the monsters?" He shakes his head. "She is safe from the Mightyena." The canines had battled him with a dark ferocity but he is sure they couldn't get back to her. The picture is a bit fuzzy in his head but Verglas tells himself she is in a safe spot. The snow will hide her from them anyway. The snake is cooing with delight from her own tangent. "I'm an awesome fighter, I can help defeat all the monsters!"

Her weapons are visible as along her body and the Zangoose has an air of a battle veteran. These two would of been great to have in the fights the last few days. "We could use a good fighter. We'll be heading out soon to continue on the rescue mission if you want to join!" Looking to a nearby window he can see the rain dripping down, though the droplets are still visible from the doorway. "Probably once the rain stops or at least lightens up a bit."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:09 pm

Pewter City [Violet's House]{Raining} = Morning = {4}

Templar's eye fix on the strange toy in the Grass Snake's leafy hands, its bright colors seemingly out of place in the gloom of the abandoned house.
    It looked vaguely familiar, some sort of puzzle toy he thinks and chuckles as Plant twists the tiny squares into a new pattern. Probably that wasn't the real purpose of the thing but it kept the little Grass Snake amused.
    "A Rescue Mission..." Templar says contemplatively as he raises a fore paw to wash the underside of the limb with his light pink tongue. A small puddle is forming around his wet tail as he irritably twitches the wet fur in out of the rain.
    The scarred Zangoose yawns widely, showing his curled tongue and dagger-like fangs as he settles down in the center of the floor away from the doorway. Even though he remains wary of Verglas he doesn't seem to mean any harm. They could rest here for a bit.
    "We'd be happy to help but yes, it should probably wait until after it stops raining."
    Templar's red ear flickers as he hears a high pitched sort of sound approaching.
    "La." He says warningly, calling her back towards him in case of a fight.

Lamia rolls her red eyes.
    "Oh Daddy, you're such a Daddy" She giggles as she twitches her tail from side to side and slithers back to Templar's side.
    Rearing up she rubs her angular head against the Zangoose's furry cheek then flickers her forked tongue across it.
    "Hissy kissies~!" She grins and starts to curl her body around Templar's muscled neck.
    "Common Daddy let'ss help them. Then we'll have an adventure..." She says cheerfully as he settles around the Zangoose's neck.

Last edited by Kaze on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Plant 38 | Kitty 4
    [Raining]

The toy is fun but he is shivering with cold and even the amusement it offers can not block that out. The pile of cloth suddenly looks much more appealing to him as something to keep the chill away. Pawing at the stuff it is rather soft in a way he is not too used to. He has touched and cuddled on blankets before finding them rather comfortable but these are different. They have more of a shape and form that doesn't want to undo as he picks it up but it does stretch when he pulls it. The dark red materiel is gentle to his fingers and the Snivy coos lightly. "What is this Verglas?"

Flipping it about the Snivy is surprised by the sweatshirts size. He has seen lots of clothes before but the sleeves on this are short enough for his tiny arms unlike most the shirts he see's which have ridiculously long ones. Sniffing it there is a faded musty tang and the stale scent of another Pokemon. It didn't have that weird oily foreign smell most cloth things had. Is this used only by Pokemon? Was anything in here supposed to be for Pokemon or was it all for some other creature that abandoned this entire place? The 'hoomans'. The cold pulls him back out of his thoughts and he shivers. Flipping the sweater around he doesn't know how to work it and hopes it acts the same as a blanket. "Verglas.." He whines, stuck.

When it finally slips on properly the effects happen quickly. The soft material holds the air close to him and helps to warm the little grass type up. A few little yellow strands of fur fall from the Pokemons sweater but they go unnoticed. His crests are flexible but still cause a bit of a bump in the back. The hood doesn't make this overly noticeable though and he sinks his head deeper in the material. It almost feels as though it is hugging him, swathed with a protective warmth.. Its comforting and he really does feel relaxed now. Violet.. He smiles gently. The Seviper is cooing happily about adventure and he can finally look the new pair in the eye with his new found smile. "Adventure."
    _______

Her String Shot helps to push her along faster but it doesn't work as well as it could in the rain. The sticky spit string gets all mushy gushy when its too wet and breaks. She chirps with an irritated hum as her strand breaks and drops her pudgy body to the ground again. "Eeeah eeah cha!" Snivy. She was looking for the Snivy. "Pla pla Sniivvyyy" How many times had they talked? A few yes. Yes. "Reeaarr, reearr." Who needs words when she could just make sounds.

Trudging along she wonders where he was hiding out in this rain. "Rain rain." Who would stay in the rain for more then a little? "Rain rain tick tock." There was so many houses the Caterpie's head was spinning. Was he in one of them or one of the trees? There was so many it was impossible to know. The rain is cold cold cold and now she wants to be out of it as well. Splash goes the puddle as she wades through it. "Coooollldddd." There is a house with a open door. "Cold cold Chya!" Shelter!

((Its a Pokemons sweater that was owned by a fat Pikachu =w=))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 am